Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 29, 2014 6:33 PM
Aug 2014
SUP!

As the title says i'm looking for a really strong male mc. Lately i've switched to watch some funny anime, because i couldn't really find a anime that was good to my standards. That's why i've been feeling empty lawl. I feel like isn't there any good action anime..

Let me make something clear.

I want someone like Oga Tatsumi, Tojo Hidetora both of Beelzebub. Kazuma of Kaze No Stigma when he's mad. Or Tenjou Tenge. Or like Eren From Attack On Titan when he fights his final battle against Annie.

I want something that gives me adrenaline like above in the final battle between Eren and Annie. Something like YEAH Punch that MotherF..... to death or in the face if you know what i mean. Like the fight between Oga And Tojo.

I hope this description helps a bit.

I wouldn't mind really long animes with alot of episodes, but if it doesn't make me feel like i wanna continue watching it i will stop eventually. Thats why Beelzebub is the only Anime serie with the most episodes that i have watched until now.

I know that you guys will suggest Animes like :
Bleach
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Hunter x Hunter

But is there something out there other then those above? Mayby you can change my mind and still make me watch Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail or Hunter x Hunter ( watched 26 episodes of it ).

Please give a description of the anime that u suggest that i watch. I don't mine if it's just a short description.

I've been thinking alot about watching Needles. Is that a good anime?

Btw: No Mecha.

Thanks in advance!

~
BitchingEggDec 6, 2014 2:44 PM
Oct 29, 2014 6:41 PM

Jul 2014
Mondaiji Tachi - MC is op and kills gods in one hit
Hellsing Ultimate - gory action OP MC, he's a bad ass vampire hunter
Noragami - MC is a War God, kills Phantoms and he's awesome
Blood Lad - OP Otaku Vampire
Hamatora - MC is a genius with super powers it has some nice action

Hope one of those works. Sorry for crap descriptions I'm lazy.
Oct 29, 2014 7:00 PM

Jul 2014
xDarkrai said:
Mondaiji Tachi - MC is op and kills gods in one hit
Hellsing Ultimate - gory action OP MC, he's a bad ass vampire hunter
Noragami - MC is a War God, kills Phantoms and he's awesome
Blood Lad - OP Otaku Vampire
Hamatora - MC is a genius with super powers it has some nice action

Hope one of those works. Sorry for crap descriptions I'm lazy.

+1 this

Oct 29, 2014 9:24 PM

Jun 2014
Chrome Shelled Regios , the mc pretends to be weak, but he's almost invincible
Hagure Yuusha, the mc is a hero that killed the demon king, try it if you dont mind ecchi fanservice
blessofcurseOct 29, 2014 10:12 PM
Oct 29, 2014 10:07 PM

Feb 2014
Sword Art Online? Kirito's quite strong and perfect.
Oct 30, 2014 10:18 AM
Dec 2013
Anyway with OP main characters I got quite a few, I'll post a little comment next to all the ones I post:

Nurarihyon No Mago - First season is kinda meh and second season is really good. The main character transforms into a yokai (ghost spirit) at night and leads an entire night parade of ghosts.
The first season has kind of like a new adventure each day scheme and the second season has an over arching story.
Katanagatari - Main character is badass, but was trapped on an island for the most of his life with his sister. Along comes a tactician that tells him to love her and to come with her and collect 12 swords. The main character is very cool (especially in the last fight) and it's a good show overall. Each episode is 50 min long though
GTO - Onizuka is a badass teacher that needs to teach the students in a... Different way...
One Outs - Toua is a baseball player that everyone thinks suck at baseball, and he does suck at baseball, but his mind tricks let him get through all the baseballers.
Black Cat - Train is a master assassin (I can't really say a lot about this cause of spoilers..)
Blood Lad - Staz is a vampire and the boss of a section in the demon world. He meets this one girl and SPOILERS... And then they need to go on an adventure! Staz is very powerful and he becomes even more powerful halfway through the series
GetBackers - About 2 people in a group called the GetBackers. They get back anything that is lost! Ban Midou is the OP character of this series. He never shows his true power till the end of the series. A real OP character.
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica - (This is an ecchi) Akatsuki is... What can I say.. Really freaking badass... Nothing more..
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? - Izayoi is a god killing badass. God Killling. Can it get more OP than that?
Campione - (Ecchi) This guy is also a god killer.
Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke - (Kinda sad ending.. I think?) Kyousuke is one of my favorite characters ever. He is dang cool.
Oct 30, 2014 11:00 AM
Aug 2011
Hataraku Maou Sama really strong MC
Oct 30, 2014 11:26 AM

Feb 2013
well in hunter they need a while zo get ages till they are strong

mondaiji (from the beginning overpowered)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySn55tUVfxM (opening)

hellsing ultimate (very gory, from the beginning op)
probably strong enough to kill all his enemies in 1 go xD)
smooki91Oct 30, 2014 12:13 PM
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Oct 30, 2014 11:59 AM

Oct 2012
Katanagatari -> a one of a kind i guess. Haven't seen one like it. Again, the ending was awesome
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu --> one of the best animes of all time. too bad there were no second season
Busou Renkin --> became really epic
Mondaiji Tachi --> OP and got humor
Oct 30, 2014 12:10 PM
Oct 2014
Toriko

More topics from this board

» I want some delicious loli hentai

OtakuOne - Nov 17, 2017

9 by Luminoir69 »»
31 minutes ago

» Lolicon Hentai anime recommendations

HentaiHasFallen - Jun 13, 2014

6 by Luminoir69 »»
43 minutes ago

» ใ€Œ ๐œ—โ„˜ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐ž/๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐œ—โ„˜ ใ€(โ€โ› ึŠ โ›โ€ž)โ™ก

RabbitS- - Apr 10

21 by selinayess000 »»
1 hour ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

14 by Skuletor »»
2 hours ago

» Stylish detective and crime anime

RobertBobert - 10 hours ago

4 by Zarutaku »»
3 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.