Forum Settings
Forums

Comment on the PROFILE of the person above you.

New
Pages (25) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2010 11:32 PM

Apr 2009
Profile Pic.
Disappearance Yuki! :DD Great but fine.

Anime.
Hmm.. I haven't watched them all except for Spice and Wolf.. needs more current animu~

Manga.
I can't relate. XD

Charas.
Yuki! Horo! Mio!! :DD

About Me.
Love the thoughts. haha
Mar 24, 2010 11:35 PM

Mar 2009
shyLey

Pic
The full version of your avatar.

Anime
Baccano!'s good.
CG wtf.
Haruhi season2 - seriously? Fucking Endless Eight.

Manga
DD's alright.

Chars
Lulu gth. Haruhi's alright.
Mar 25, 2010 3:34 AM

Feb 2008
Hello AlexSadist-sama,

Profile Picture: Your profile picture is pretty amusing to me, instead of seeying it as a scary picture. Same goes with your other pictures. Your picture pretty suits your taste on genres, horror and psychological. That's what your profile picture should be about. Fix me I am wrong.

Favorite Anime: I don't know any of the Anime you're watching, except of Slam Dunk. I loved the series but dropped it at episode 40. I Am personaly reading the Vagabond by the same author.

Favorite Manga: Slam Dunk again... Well onani master, i already said my opinium of that series on different post. But i'll just repeat myself again, it's good series and i loved it. I just dislike the exagarrating parts of sexual contents. And i liked when he was evil, rather then changing to good. So the ending was so-so.

Favorite Characters and People: Komiyama, Yoh. Totaly agree. I loved koukou debut, and is one of my most favorite manga, i have ever read. Kawakami, Bansai why the hell Kawakami? He showed up in series just few times. Okita, good choice, but i like Gin and Gorilla more.

About Me: Can't say much about it, just that we're quite similar to each other, that we are open to any genre, but my more favorite are comedies and romance, rather than horror. But it's not like i can't accept any horror or psychological anime.
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".
News for VN immigrants in EU: vietinfo.eu

Mar 25, 2010 6:49 AM

Feb 2010
@spupapi

profile picture
Wow, didn't see that coming... I was expecting anime...

Anime
I like your taste. Gintama and Skip Beat are also my favorites and VK isn't bad either. But One piece's animation doesn't really appeal to me. Haven't watched School Rumble yet...

Manga
I've only read Skip Beat and Heart no Kuni but I think they're both very good. Heart no Kuni no Alice is very promising (in a twisted alice in wonderland sort of way)

Characters
Thumps up to Gin and Kyoko! They have wacked but awesome personalities X3
Ikki's alright. As for the rest... I can't relate

People
me likey Miyano, Kazuya and Inoue. :]]

About me
Pretty deep but nice thoughts. Your English is good btw. Just a few misspelled words...or maybe those were just typos?
I have to try using philosophy the next time mom asks me to do the dishes XD
Mar 25, 2010 6:57 AM

Aug 2009
@azuream

Profile Pic:
Cute, though I know not where they are from ^^;

Anime:
38.9% D: You watch a lot of shows that I don't, so that must be why.

Manga:
Wow you read a lot more than I do.

Characters:
I honestly only know of Orihara Izaya and the Death Note kids, the rest are foreign to me. Good choices on the ones I know though.

People:
Hirano Aya and Inoue Marina <3 <3 <3

About Me:
You really like Haruhi and you started watching in 2007? Wow you make me feel old. And you play the violin and piano? I've been trying to learn piano, so that's pretty cool :D
Mar 25, 2010 6:58 AM

Mar 2009
minglong

Pic
Pitiful expression.

Anime
Pokemon's good. Haruhi's okay.

Manga
Heard about it.

Chars
Haruhi (Suzumiya) is alright. I don't like the other Haruhi though.

About Me
You're a college student.
Mar 25, 2010 9:23 AM

Mar 2009
Profile pic: i like it but qualiti is bad >.<

Anime: i like only Higurashi <33

Manga: OMK <333

Characters: i like it <3 specially Revy <333

About Me: i like your teste in "Fav Types of Characters" :3
Mar 25, 2010 9:37 AM

Jan 2009
Kawaii_Rika

Profile Picture: Really nice colors, such sad expression. I like it.

Top Anime: I know only Junjou Romantica - if I remember it correctly, I watched everything without pausing. That was really nice and sweet.

Top Manga: I glanced only at Master Kurosawa, did not finish or reach to the main part, but it looks interesting =) Strange, but interesting.

Top Characters: Have no idea about those characters, since never read or watched the shows and manga.

Top People: Well known seyu. Rachmaninoff? That's nice.

About me: Great intro picture! О, понимаете значит. Amazing amount of info. Really interesting.
Mar 25, 2010 12:02 PM

Feb 2010
LiarK

Profile Pic:
ahh...gah its eyes also can stare into ur soul OAO *shutters*

Anime/Manga:
well i like bleach XD

About Me:
Lol plain, cool, like the picture in the beginning XD
you speak 3 languages?! awh thats cool
i wish i can speak 3 >x<
Mar 25, 2010 1:44 PM
Feb 2010
animenoygrl:

Profile pic: I wish I could draw. Looks like it took a lot of time to do.

Top anime: That list has four titles I haven't seen and one that I hate.

Top characters: I've only seen L and Rin. Understandable choices.

About me: I don't couldn't tell which would explode first. My eyes, my brain, or my dear old PC. It's thoroughly entertaining and I honestly can see how you can possibly add anything else to it without blowing up the internet (or at least MAL).

No offense, of course.
Mar 25, 2010 1:57 PM

Mar 2010
NS_Arcane....

Profile pic: Haha like it makes ya look strong and majestic O_O

Anime: we share death note and thats all :P

Characters: never heard of them sadly T-T

About me:....theres not really anything about you except ur favs
"I love humans! I love them! I love them all sooo much!"
Mar 25, 2010 2:19 PM

Jan 2010
Picture: the size could be bigger and a border might help, but overall it's nice.
Anime: Umm, nothing to say, really. Naruto and Shipuden are a mess and Death Note, though nice, is overrated.
Manga: I haven't read Dragon Eye, is it good?
About: I have always hated that Magic the Gathering quiz...
Charasters: with the exception of N, all the rest I dislike.
Mar 25, 2010 5:34 PM

Apr 2009
Picture - what can I say, gadang, looks passionate
Anime - spice n wolfs dope I guess
Manga - yeah uhm... no commentxD
About - artistic artwork, looks grovey
Characters Ami koshimizu me likez, among other gurls <3

Mar 25, 2010 7:44 PM

Mar 2009
Lukasdesu

Pic
Uh dude.. I don't like it.

Anime
I don't like CG.

Manga
Basilisk's good, interested in Vagabond.

Chars
Kenpachi's badass.

About
A sparring vid and some random stuff.
Mar 27, 2010 4:40 AM

Feb 2010
@Alexsadist-sama

profile picture
Bad-ass. period.

Anime
mostly action...

Manga
I don't like sports manga but that's just me.
And that onani-master thing... i haven't read it but its summary is just... o.O

Characters
yay! I see sougo, izaya and light...

People
dunno them...

About me
First spoiler is epic!!! :DD
Mar 27, 2010 4:44 AM

Mar 2009
azuream

Pic
Lol though not HQ.

Anime
Gintama's awesome. I like DN, KHR's okay (been on-hold for a long time).. Fairy Tail??! Damn it's so childish.

Manga
Heard bout it.

Chars
Light and Izaya are awesome.

About
Haruhi's always a good choice.
Mar 28, 2010 12:32 AM

Mar 2007
no offense but im skipping skipping Alexsadist because he posts every other post for the past 10 pages (i stopped looking at #505) and its getting old seeing the same reactions over the same profile :)

Profile Picture
Small but funny. I thought it was Ichigo from Bleach but after staring for a few seconds, I know its not.

Favorite Anime
Gintama - One of my favorite comedy series of all time. Definitely worth a favorite spot.
Death Note - I also enjoyed Death Note when it first aired 3 years ago. But since the dub version has been released there have been alot more fans of this series. Not that its a bad thing but most fans thinks this is the smartest anime in the whole world or something. I had it on my fav anime for a while but after the 2nd half of the series it fell off my fav anime section.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Sort of enjoyed it but the main cast of characters started to annoy the hell out of me. Lambo and Reborn and all those chibi bastards were entertaining for a few minutes but after a while it made me rage every time i tried to watch it.
Skip Beat! - Have not gotten a chance to watch this.
Fairy Tail - Love manga, and i love the anime just as much. Pisses me off when people compare manga and anime. They're both awesome in their own way. I prefer this premise over One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach. Everyone including the side characters are all bad ass :) Noone feels annoying and forced on to the audience. They all have their own pros and cons and it works well for the comedy aspect. And the speech to yelling ratio compared to the big 3 shounen anime is the best ratio.

Manga
Bakuman - Never read this manga, but then again my manga reading list is very small.

Characters
All male :) as expected from a female anime fan. Sougo and Toshiro are the funniest out of all those characters in your list, and therefore are the ones I like most.

People
Marina Inoue ^_^ I effing love her :) Lirio from Cazador la Bruja, Mitsuki from Manabi Straight, Kana from Minami-ke, Mina from Getsumen to Heiiki, and many others. She's pure win, mainly b/c of Lirio :)

About me
Nice and fun about me. Lots of stuff to read and look at. That slide show at the end is going a little fast but other than that its nice ^_^
...u need to cosplay!

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Mar 28, 2010 12:59 AM

Jan 2010
Profile picture: I love it, I really do.Yuki is so kawaii there <3 Imean, it makes you want to go hug her XD

Anime:
Spice and Wolf is great, it made me wear a stupid grin on my face all along the series.
Candy boy was one of the cutest anime I have seen. And it was made in such a way, that all the twincest doesn't even begin to bother you.
Witchblade and Eve no Jikan are on my PTW.

Manga:
I have only read Gantz and I also have it as favorite. While the anime fails the manga is the best seinen/action manga with a lot of violence I have read. Although I didn't like the second stage when Kurono was dead...

Characters: Yuki and Horo should never be removed from there. The others I don't know...

About: is that thing about the "268" true? I tried to see that profile, but I get invalid user. It's under construction, so not much to comment, but the AMV is beautiful. Good job.
Mar 28, 2010 1:16 AM

Apr 2009
Profile Pic: As much as I dislike the series and hate Haruhi herself, I've always liked this fanart, so that's a +. Also, it's Kyon. Everything's better with Kyon.

Anime: Sadly, haven't watched any of those. (I KNOW.)

Manga: ...aaand, haven't read any of those. I feel like I'm missing something.

Characters: Hei - YES. Definitely yes. Yin - idk, I've never liked her as much as other people do, but she's ok. Togame is pretty annoying at times, but overall not a bad character. Nagato was my 3rd favourite from Haruhi. The rest I don't know.

About: WHOA LOOKIE THERE, awesome profile. Nothing overdone, everything in the right place. I like it. (Except for maybe the red font below, but that's just my aversion to red fonts xP) Nice idea with the "X of the week" features. The story was lulworthy xD Also, the techno jeep is win.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Mar 28, 2010 3:57 AM

Feb 2010
@Cenedess

profile picture
Gokudera looks good in that pic. (Heck, he looks good all the time)

Anime
Gintama: definitely agree with you.
I enjoyed TTGL and Higurashi but at some point TTGL made my brain hurt a little :P
Haven't seen Honey and Clover and the FMA series

Manga
I only read pandora hearts and dropped it at about chapter 30+ something before switching to the anime but it was a good read.

Characters
Gokudera's loyalty to the 10th can be pretty deep sometimes.
The rest that I know of: <(^o^)>

People
Nakamura Yuuichi is gray from fairytail? I didn't know

About me
So many icons in 2nd spoiler @.@ nice! :]
Mar 28, 2010 3:57 AM

Mar 2010
@Cenedess

Profile Picture: Who the hells that? He looks like he just came from Bronx or from Compton.

Anime: FMA, never liked it, because no romance is included in it -.-
Gintama! Greatest series ever, it was one of anime, that made me laugh loudly together with beelzezub manga. Honey and clover, such ugly animation, style. It is wierd, the heroine look like she was 9 years old. And those boys who loves her looks like they were about 20+

Manga: FMA again, haven't read it, and don't plan on it. Don't know why everyone likes ouran high school host club so much, i kind of hated those series. Romance is twisted, comedy isn't so good either.

About: Nice style, simple, without any fancy pictures (i'd love to have one on my own profile, but i suck at photoshop and other stuff similar to that)
Seeying you how you are addicted to FMA, makes me feel sad, what i said about it, above. I too love instrumental music, rather than singing. Your sister thinks you have no life, but the one who says that are usually morons. xD
Pandas are about to die :( they have very small chance of survival now, maybe in tens years they will all die. They are one of most stupid and lazy creatures on this planet. But red panda has good chance of survival so huray for that. ^^

@azuream

I am sorry, that i forgot to comment you!
Profile pic: Are those guys from D.Grey Shit? Well, they look cute :D but picture is little bit small.

Favorite anime: +1 for Gintama, it's really hilarious, I like the toshi the most, especially parts with shinsengumi. And i love shinpachis punch lines, the voice actor did a definitely a good job. The last episode was pretty funny, simply, the whole series are damn good. Death note was so-so, the end was kind of wierd and i didn't like it. Story is very interesting in start only, other parts are boring.
Hitman is crap... nothing to add lol.
Skip Beat, very good series, i am reading the manga atm, such shame that it had only 20+ episodes. But i personaly like manga more than anime.
Fairy tale is good shounen manga, would be even better if it had some romance! ;)

Manga: lol bakuman, one of the most boring manga i have ever read. Life of mangaka isn't that interesting as i thought =/

Characters: Most of them are from your favorite manga, anime.

About Me: Nothing much to say, random pics, nice cosplay chicks.
iPudMar 28, 2010 5:13 AM
Sig deleted for being obnoxious.
Mar 28, 2010 4:08 AM

Jan 2009
sansho

Profile Picture: I assume that's you? =) You sure know how to make an innocent face. Cute.

Top Anime: The first three are expected. The last two unknown.

Top Manga: Heard that Lovely complex is about a short guy and tall girl. Sounds like a nice case for a romantic story. You're really into romance. Sweet.

Top Characters: The last one sounds like an interesting character =)

Top People: He's very famous, so not really a surprise seeing him as a favorite.

Overall: I see you're a beginner, registered a few weeks ago. Good luck.
Mar 28, 2010 10:48 AM

Oct 2009
LiarK

Profile Picture: Black and White face looking at me over some.. blanket? kinda creepy I guess lol but props to your consistency, your sig and forum avatar all look similar.

Top Anime: I've heard good things about monster and Gungrave, however I haven't seen them yet, theyre on my plan to watch so no worries. Bleach hm? I'm thinking about dropping it because wtf is the deal with filler? don't know the others.

Top Manga: I don't really read manga much to my dismay.

Top Characters: hmm I always liked Kuchiki, this Kyoya Ida sounds absoluely bad ass though. I read a story a while ago with a character just like this, I'm gonna ask the author if this was his inspiration.

Top People: Don't really know those people, but they look interesting. You must really like them if theyre your only 2 favs.

Overall: Looks like you joined a while ago but like to keep a low profile. Not alot of comments or forum posts, and low amount of clubs/friends/ I think that can be a good thing, cuts down on the random crap you don't have alot of interest in. Those science videos look interesting. I'll have to watch them sometime.
Mar 28, 2010 6:30 PM

Jul 2009
@sinnige69

Profile Picture: I have no idea who that is, but loving the card concept

Top Anime: Major points for Samurai Champloo. I personally didn't like FLCL that much, and don't really understand all the hype over it (besides the art, which was definitely amazing). The other three are currently on my to-watch list, so we have potentially similar interests? XD

Top Characters: No experience with any of them, sorry

Top People: DUDE. Beethoven?! I never would have thought he would have a page on here. Awesome choice :B (Also: he came up on my iTunes shuffle right as I was writing this >__> Wut)

About Me: I didn't look at all of it, but your About Me link was short and sweet.
Mar 29, 2010 4:27 AM

Feb 2008
Hello ellette

Profile Picture: Oh, most beautiful picture, i have ever seen in MAL, and most beautiful picture of Sawako. If that's Sawako that's it.

Favorite Anime: I like Kimi Ni Todoke, but i prefer reading to watching anime. Samurai Champloo was fine, but not favorite of mine, i have propably rated it 6 or 7. I have seen 2 episodes of Durarara! and dropped it. Because the graphics and style is similar to Bakemontogari, the backround is so empty.

Favorite Character: Most of them are from Samurai Champloo, Durarara. Takasu Ryuji, i kind of hate him.

Favorite Books: Most of them are fictional, advanture. I don't really like reading books for entertainment. I prefer study books, that interests me. Something geological, history, war, philosophy, esotery, poets and religious.

Non-Anime movies: I don't watch movies.

You like playing games? That's nice, what kind of games do you play?
It's not so common for girls to play video games, so i am bit interested.
I like online FPS's like BFBC2.
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and Earth. The named is the mother of the ten thousand things.
I do not recall, Jesus ever saying "build churches, temples, and kill those who doesn't follow christianity..." nor he said "christianity is religion".
News for VN immigrants in EU: vietinfo.eu

Mar 29, 2010 1:22 PM

Feb 2010
Hai Hai spupapi! :D

Profile Pic:
Lol! its so realistic XD

Favorite Anime:
Ooh! I love all of them too! lol well actually except for one the one that starts with a 'g' cause i don't think i watched that yet ^^U i'll watch that eventually XD

Favorite Manga:
I only know skip beat and one piece ^^U maybe i should try those too ^^

Favorite People:
Lol Harima! XD awhh i miss school rumble XD

Details:
Haha you joined MAL a day after your birthday date XD. lol i just wanted to say that XD

Updates:
is bleach good?...cause my friendis always insisting to make me watch it...

About:
In the first few paragraphs I was like is this a poem? XD
awh and that cartoon in the end's funny...

lol all the way i liked ur profile >w<
Mar 29, 2010 3:20 PM

Aug 2009
animenoygrl

Profile Pic: lol. cute lil anime girl. looks like shes gonna punch someone. xD

Favorite Anime: havnt seen any of them >.< but im planning on watching host club very soon.

Favorite Manga: same as above

Favorite char:FINALLY! someone else who fav'd L.

Details: i feel old. you were born in 95...

About: holy crap. a profile that is much more colorful and well made then mine. =P
SO MANY .GIFs!

overall, very colorful and better made than mine. =P
Mar 29, 2010 4:06 PM

Dec 2007
@-Spooky-

Profile Pic: Camwhore.

Favorite Anime: I was kind of surprised. I think your favourites may characterize your personality very well. Also, I love Ergo Proxy.

Favorite Manga: go eat some fruit

Favorite char: Bitches and whores.

Details: I love how people put their state initials and expect everyone to know what it is. For me MI is either Mississipi, Minnesota or Minneapolis, being these 3 some of the few American places I've heard about xD

About: Oh well, basing things off lists kind of make them a bit tiring to read. And you're mean to your non-fav anime. But running is cool, I like running too. I prefer jumping though.

Anime compatibility with -Spooky- is:
Medium
58.6%
^Better than nothing :3

Haven't been in this game for a while. Hello page 35.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Mar 29, 2010 5:24 PM

Aug 2009
ladyxzeus said:
Also, I love Ergo Proxy.

noice!

ladyxzeus said:
Details: I love how people put their state initials and expect everyone to know what it is. For me MI is either Mississipi, Minnesota or Minneapolis, being these 3 some of the few American places I've heard about xD

and its Michigan, lol.
Mar 30, 2010 4:01 AM

Feb 2010
@-Spooky-
profile picture
That's you?

Anime
Code Geass YES!
Haven't seen FLCL and Ergo proxy ><

Manga
Somebody dislikes reading...

Characters
C.C. is the best female EVER. period.

People
not many people favorite screenwriters.

About me
It wouldn't kill to add a few pictures you know...
Mar 30, 2010 6:55 AM

Dec 2007
Don't skip me. Now I remember why I stopped playing.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Mar 30, 2010 4:06 PM
Oct 2008
@ladyxzeus

Top Five Anime:
Sailor Moon is definitely worth a nod here. I've heard mixed things about Blood +, but I'm interested in checking out some Wolf's Rain myself.

Manga:
More Rose/Sailor Moon love. Can't say I'm much for shounen ai/yaoi.

Characters:
Kusuriuri and Cloud are nice. Not familiar with the others.

People:
Kanno and Gackt = excellent.

About Me:
Some of your Gackt banners have expired. :/ All for the world domination bit. No thanks to Seto. LOL at the Pico claim in there.

The 'Characters I like' section is pretty nice. Guts especially. A lot of indirect hate for your own sex here at the bottom. Glad to see Kusanagi and Haruhi made the cut.

(concert list)
Nice concert list. I've seen a million myself.

(pets)
Cool dog, not for the name. wtf sheep.

(projects)
I wouldn't be able to survive the Gundam project.

Why the banana hate? It's a great fruit and an understood phallic symbol for your favorite genre of anime.

Regardless, pretty epic profile.

edit: Polyester Gargoyles. <3
R.I.P. Nujabes
InactivityMar 30, 2010 4:15 PM
Mar 30, 2010 4:56 PM

Mar 2010
@rstln

nice selection of anime havent seen them all but plan to watch cowboy bepbop
i have completed darker than black awesome anime

the about me pic is awesome (:

ninja scroll, princess mononoke, and sword of the stranger really good movies

good selection of favourite people and charcters Miyazaki, Hayao,,, hitler hahaa =] andd mugen

alsoo im planning to watch Jin-Roh myself

overall a very good profile ^_^

Sami <3

.... Thinking of the smile on the person's face...
Mar 30, 2010 5:47 PM

Jul 2009
Anime:

~Gotta love your selection there. I've only successfully finished Death Note, but I appreciate that your favs are pretty dark anime.

Manga:

~Y-You have none T~T

Characters:

~Yet again a darker selection. It's nice to see you're a Ga-Rei -Zero- fan. That anime is really cool. I don't know to much about the characters you have, but I know the anime they're from are pretty dark, as I've been saying. What? No light and fluffy anime for you? xD

Also L <3

People:

~None again D:

About Me:

~Nice stuff that rocks your socks xD
The first image was pretty awesome and the last image kind of cool.

In total, I gotta hand it to you. I like the dark feel.
Mar 30, 2010 5:47 PM

Apr 2009
@prrpleninja000

Awesome profile pic!

We have 'unknown' compatibility for anime and manga :( But the three manga you're getting ready to read look good!

Dark anime as your faves? All three are very good, so I can't say anything bad about it!

You fave charries are some of the best out there. Very nice!

Overall, very interesting. Definately shows that you're still dipping your toes in the anime world- And I hope you like it! XD
Mar 30, 2010 5:49 PM

Mar 2010
Well from i see Really likes Anime :D

Mar 30, 2010 5:54 PM

Jul 2009
@Nowostawsky:

Awh, you're new. Welcome aboard to MAL ;D

Well, let's see here. You don't have much up at the moment, but nice going with Gurren Lagann! That was probably one of the manliest anime I've ever seen xD

Also, hurray for Death Note ^^

And awh, not a big anime fan? Maybe you'll get more into it.
Mar 30, 2010 6:09 PM

Dec 2009
@MarisaKirisameZe

Anime: i love toradoa too but i only know that one, but soon i'll know shakugan no shana

Manga: we dont share any but i've read some of vampire knight and i see the resemblence in your favorites

Characters: Mio, L, Miku, and Haruko, all excellent (especially Mio), you have good taste, and i assume you really enjoyed shana if its in 2 favorites

People: except for Rie they're all strangers to me, and she even did the voice for shana (i see a pattern)

Clubs: i see we share a miku and mio FC and an anime expo club? hmmm...
(potential stalking)

About Me: all very nice, not much to say

good profile; better than mine
Love & Piece

Mar 30, 2010 6:23 PM

Mar 2010
@bloodreign

Anime: we share 12 but our compatibility is unknown aww :< but enyway cools clanned i love it :) i carnt wait to finish the after story like you have. i like your taste ^-^

Manga: ive only read one manga so far so i carnt comment much on it ^-^'

Characters: Izumi nagato i like it :3 dont relly know the other ppl

People:sorry dunno eny of the ppl nothing to say :(

Clubs: cool clubs justi joind the chibis lovers club i seen there o thanks for that =D

About Me: aww nothing in about me no matter the grups and everything else were interesting :)

i like your profile picture tis awesome no idea wat its from or anything but yer cool profile :3 thumbs up!!!

eeep yey my turn now :D im curios ^-^
elvonndcloudMar 30, 2010 6:30 PM

Mar 30, 2010 6:34 PM

Jul 2009
I love doing these xD

@Elvonndcloud

Anime;
I see a Death Note fan~! ;D
Mainly, I really like Lucky Star and Death Note from your list. Lucky Star was rather hilarious~ And Elfen Lied? I can't pull myself to watch it. People tell me it's more creepy then Higurashi o-o

Manga;
You have none D:

Characters;
Ryuk? xD
Out of all the Death Note characters, you pick Ryuk? Haa, that's awesome and the first time I've seen that before~

People;
You have none again D:

About Me;
The L in that banner is really cute :3
Also, nice bands you have there~
Mar 30, 2010 6:54 PM

Mar 2010
MarisaKirisameZe said:
I love doing these xD

@Elvonndcloud

Anime;
I see a Death Note fan~! ;D
Mainly, I really like Lucky Star and Death Note from your list. Lucky Star was rather hilarious~ And Elfen Lied? I can't pull myself to watch it. People tell me it's more creepy then Higurashi o-o

Manga;
You have none D:

Characters;
Ryuk? xD
Out of all the Death Note characters, you pick Ryuk? Haa, that's awesome and the first time I've seen that before~

People;
You have none again D:

About Me;
The L in that banner is really cute :3
Also, nice bands you have there~

hehe yey :D!! thxs for the reveiw :3 o yer elfen lied can be well weird at times but wen u get past that its really good id recommend it ^-^! yer! ofc ryuk kicks butt just give him an apple and hes set =D hehe so thanks for the comments :3!

Mar 30, 2010 6:59 PM

Oct 2009
@MarisaKirisameZe
Hey again!

let's see your profile pic... hmm its small and I don't understand it, but it seems to match your forum avatar so points for that

seems I've watched more anime than you but our anime compatability is pretty decent

Nice little black and white banner in your about me section. I do like how your about me section is subdivided, keeps it easy to read. I generally like what you wrote, it's concise and provides insight to your personality. "an obsession for hats and scarves" that just made me laugh for some reason. Oh Murderer is misspelled on your profile, not a big deal just though Id point it out since this is a profile review afterall.

Your favourite characters are well chosen, I think we only share Miku hatsune,. Theyre also like the top most popular characters on MAL too I think lol. Oh yea Haruko is awesome though.

Heard good things about your favourite animes, ive never seen them though.

I don't read manga but i've seen that you've read Death Note, seems like a good choice.

Don't know what to say about your favourite people except that all the female ones seem pretty attractive.

You have some interesting things in your blog. i think putting all that excess info about you in your blog rather than on your profile was a good idea, as most people get turned off by large amounts of text lol.

A very good profile, simple concise, and great I liked it.
Cloud4126Mar 30, 2010 7:03 PM
Mar 30, 2010 8:15 PM

Feb 2010
Hai Hai sinnige69! :D

Profile Pic:
Lol! it's like a Yugioh Card! XD with...a person on it XD sorry i have no idea who that is XD

Fav. Anime:
Ooh you like death note too >w<

Fav. Manga:
You don't have any?! :(

Fav. People:
You like Tohru's voice from the english dubbed fruits basket? XD sameee c:

About:
OAO *amazed*
awhh i loveee tmohs! how do you do those picture thing..links?...lol its so pro XDD

overall i likee itt >w<
Mar 30, 2010 8:32 PM

Apr 2009
Profile Pic:
Looks like Misa Amane... but I'm probably wrong.

Favorite anime:
Different tastes! I like.

Favorite characters:
Lawliet is cool too! Much love.

Good, I likes.
"If you feed me, Seymour, I can grow up big and strong!"
Mar 30, 2010 8:41 PM

Mar 2009
MisaTange

Pic
Don't like it.

Anime
Death Note and Lucky Star are great in their own ways

Manga
Looks like the guy in your avatar

Char
Damnnnn, why's Mayuri there.. oh well.
Mar 30, 2010 8:50 PM

Apr 2009
It IS the guy in my avatar, and I have strange tastes.

Anyway...

Profile Pic: I like! Looks insane and creepy.

Favorite Anime:
Ooh, horror and sports. I likes.

Favorite Character:
I disagree. I dislike Light Yagami, but everyone has their own opinions about their own characters.

Favorite People:
I like Sugita Tomokazu too. Epic.
Mar 30, 2010 8:57 PM

Oct 2009
profile pic: that guy looks pissed, and on fire.

fav anime: loved lucky star and death note. Ive also heard raving reviews for sayonara zetsubou sensei, Ive only seen the first ep however.

fav manga: That guy looks so boring, I wonder what his stroy is and how he ended up as your forum avatar/fav manga

fav chars: I only know the ones from bleach/naruto, I've never seen any of those other ones (and before you ask I watch lots of different anime, bleach and naruto are pretty good though, although they have huge flaws)

I dont know what that video is about... looks kinda weird
Mar 30, 2010 9:02 PM

Apr 2009
Profile Picture:
I don't know who that is and which anime he's from, but I laughed.

Favorite anime:
Might watch Code Geass, and I liked Death Note, so, assuming from the 200+ recommendations, it's similar to DN.

Favorite characters:
Nagato is cool, Konata is awesome, I honestly didn't notice Anko much in the anime. Miku Hatsune is my favorite Vocaloid.
Mar 30, 2010 9:10 PM

Mar 2010
Favorite Manga: Oh, that is where that character is from.

Favorite anime: I have no complaints, though many of them are easy picks.

Profile picture : Oh, that is where that character is from.

Favorite Characters: Based on this, I'm a little surprised that Bleach isn't on your favorite anime list.
I'm a brick on the wind, watch me fall flat
-Triggerhappy938, the Arkansan Geek-of-all-Trades
Mar 30, 2010 9:15 PM

Jul 2009
Sinnige69; thanks for the review :3
Appreciated it~ And it was fun to read for me ;D

Now on to MissTange;

Anime;
I know of the first three, but I've only watched and completed the first two. Lucky Star's really popular here, isn't it? But it deserves it cause it's cute and hilarious :3
And Death Note is made of love <3

Manga;
Haven't heard or read it, so I can't add in my two cents on it D:

Characters;
Ah, Bleach and Naruto :3
I can't say I really like Ino, because her and Sakura are quite useless until they get older xD
But everything else is fine. Nice set of Bleach characters you have there ^^

People;
Aya Hirano~~ Where would we be without her as Konata and Haruhi? Plus her singing is quite amazing! Though, sometimes, I feel like she's hella overrated.
Everyone else I don't know ;____;

About Me;
Scientists! They ARE dead smexy! xD
And nice render of Shikamaru :3 Haven't seen him around for a while.

Basically, your profile's pretty awesome :3
Pages (25) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Post your opinion of the user above you v.19 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Aug 11, 2021

9747 by zzz »»
17 seconds ago

» ^Say something about the person above you V.17 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LegendGoldDark - May 27, 2013

1702 by katsukidayou »»
23 seconds ago

» Describe what you immediately feel or think about the above user's profile picture v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Mar 8, 2023

2639 by AverageRiceFan »»
30 seconds ago

» The next person who posts will be... V.4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyaa - Nov 15, 2012

2687 by MUFFlN »»
37 seconds ago

» Where'd You Spot The User Above Ya? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

L0Ll - Nov 29, 2018

584 by ToastWithNutella »»
48 seconds ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.