Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
Is Slaine the worst character of 2014?
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Sep 22, 2014 6:52 AM

Apr 2008
TheIMF said:
I like how Slaine making one mistake in the heat of the moment makes him stupid, even though he's been going at it alone since pretty much the start, playing off both sides of the war.

All he has made are mistakes. This is just the last drop.
Sep 22, 2014 7:06 AM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:
TheIMF said:
I like how Slaine making one mistake in the heat of the moment makes him stupid, even though he's been going at it alone since pretty much the start, playing off both sides of the war.

At least Slaine is not a massive Gary Stu like Inaho who manages to suck out all the tension in the show. Slaine isn't aligned with either side of the war, he simply did what he had to to get to Asseylum. He didn't have the luxury of allies.
Sep 22, 2014 7:08 AM

Apr 2008
TheIMF said:
Darklight0303 said:

At least Slaine is not a massive Gary Stu like Inaho who manages to suck out all the tension in the show. Slaine isn't aligned with either side of the war, he simply did what he had to to get to Asseylum. He didn't have the luxury of allies.

I'm not even going to bother restating why Inaho was not a Gary Stu since you clearly won't accept it.

As for Slaine, now the Princess is dead. So he's got no motivation to pull his leash anymore. He's a character dead in the water. Putting all of your eggs in one basket is the best way to make sure they all break.

Slaine is not a character. He is a dog to be used and kicked and manipulated into doing the bidding of whoever holds his leash.
Darklight0303Sep 22, 2014 7:12 AM
Sep 22, 2014 7:19 AM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:

I'm not even going to bother restating why Inaho was not a Gary Stu since you clearly won't accept it.

As for Slaine, now the Princess is dead. So he's got no motivation to pull his leash anymore. He's a character dead in the water. Putting all of your eggs in one basket is the best way to make sure they all break.

Slaine is not a character. He is a dog to be used and kicked and manipulated into doing the bidding of whoever holds his leash.

Inaho, the wunderkind that takes out orbital knights with little to no effort, is not a Gary Stu? You're not convincing anyone of that.

The Princess only appears to be dead.

lol @ the last hate filled line.
Sep 22, 2014 7:22 AM

Feb 2009
I will say it clearly slaine is the most idiotic and unnecessary character in the whole animeverse .

first i liked inaho "brain beats muscles" good strategies and excellent implementing ,but i knew he would die (too much risks which caused too much gains).
on the other hand the princess was almost the main character - i wanted to see her live - she was hiding all the time BUT slain comes and locate her to the enemy to add more he save the person declaring her an enemy, slain is soooo~ MAD that he dont know who is foe.

i don't hate slain for killing inaho,as inaho had 1000% chance off killing him 2 times.if you'll argue i will say he can do a surprise attack when he told him not to go near the princess, but inaho wanted to die because the one he loved is dead by the hand bat.
- one more thing how did slain activate th aldnoah drive ..... the writer went crazy what a miracle..... i demand a remake for ep 12 it will be better for season 2

ps. if there is anybody making slain haters club i will join gladly
GO TO HELL slain.
mrm27Sep 22, 2014 7:31 AM
Sep 22, 2014 7:29 AM

Apr 2008
mrm27 said:
I will say it clearly slaine is the most idiotic and unnecessary character in the whole animeverse .

first i liked inaho "brain beats muscles" good strategies and excellent implementing ,but i knew he would die (too much risks which caused too much gains).
on the other hand the princess was almost the main character - i wanted to see her live - she was hiding all the time BUT slain comes and locate her to the enemy to add more he save the person declaring her an enemy, slain is soooo~ MAD that he dont know who is foe.

i don't hate slain for killing inaho,as inaho had 1000% chance off killing him 2 times.if you'll argue i will say he can do a surprise attack when he told him not to go near the princess, but inaho wanted to die because the one he loved is dead by the hand bat.

if there is anybody making slain haters club i will join gladly
GO TO HELL slain.
mrm27 said:

if there is anybody making slain haters club i will join gladly
GO TO HELL slain.

Inaho was the last one to pull Slaine's leash into shooting him. That smile over his shoulder mocked him for every failure in protecting the princess.
Sep 22, 2014 8:27 AM

Nov 2012
why is this guy hate slaine so much? lmao
because your eggfag killed by him? lmao
watching him responding to every single "i like slaine" is so funny XD
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 22, 2014 8:30 AM
Jan 2014
Am I the only one who actually disliked the princess? she was so freaking annoying at times with all the "hurr durr peace" bullshit.

Even though it was a needed character in this story probably I dislike her more than slaine. Slaine was a well built character, although in season 2 I hope he gets a stick up his butthole.
Sep 22, 2014 8:37 AM

Nov 2012
Endycia said:
Am I the only one who actually disliked the princess? she was so freaking annoying at times with all the "hurr durr peace" bullshit.

Even though it was a needed character in this story probably I dislike her more than slaine. Slaine was a well built character, although in season 2 I hope he gets a stick up his butthole.

dont worry, im with you
i dislike everyone except saazbaum
and i hate useless marito. dat useless ptsd shit.
Sep 22, 2014 8:41 AM

Jan 2013
Personnally the only character I liked in this anime is Saazbaum. I hated everyone except him.
Sep 22, 2014 8:53 AM
Aug 2011
Liked both , Slaine and Inaho , but hated Slaine at the end of ep 12.
They both showed a good contrast. But I just can't understand why Slaine shooted Inaho, pretty unlogical.
Anyway that ending was enough to make me hate Slaine lol
Sep 22, 2014 9:05 AM

Jul 2014
Endycia said:

Er. I think he has one.

And yes, I disliked Asseylum too. She is so one-dimensional. Since she is so ideal, that it seems almost too good for this world, let her be the sacrificail lamb, who everybody mourns.
Sep 22, 2014 9:37 AM

Apr 2009
I don't know, but anyone who kills a boring gary-stu is OK in my book.

Sep 22, 2014 9:54 AM

Oct 2013
Slaine is best character in this anime, mostly due to him getting rid of the Worst character - Inaho-faggot-Gary Stu-kun

I don't really understand all the hate against Slaine... he is way better written than Inaho (which is quite simply an emotionless 'genius' wannabe Kirito.... All there is to his character really, for the past 12 episodes Inaho showed no emotion or character development =,=) God even the cliche Princess is a lot better than Inaho >,>
I am a human.
Sep 22, 2014 9:59 AM

Jun 2013
DaItalianFish said:
Aloxamax said:
-snip-

This is some of the stupidest shit I've read in a while. Human beings, especially teenagers, are emotional creatures. Expecting people to react logically in situations like that is retarded. Not everyone is a piece of cardboard like Inaho.
Sep 22, 2014 10:04 AM

Apr 2008
AppoX said:
Slaine is best character in this anime, mostly due to him getting rid of the Worst character - Inaho-faggot-Gary Stu-kun

I don't really understand all the hate against Slaine... he is way better written than Inaho (which is quite simply an emotionless 'genius' wannabe Kirito.... All there is to his character really, for the past 12 episodes Inaho showed no emotion or character development =,=) God even the cliche Princess is a lot better than Inaho >,>

Better written. Your standards must be REALLY low if you genuinely believe that
Sep 22, 2014 10:11 AM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:

Slaine is easily much better written than Inaho, which isn't much of an accomplishment seeing as Inaho has about the depth of of a teaspoon.

Whereas Slaine plays off both sides of the war, interacting with Orbital Knights, Count Cruhteo and Saazbaum, Inaho was busy leading his harem through one effortless battle after another, despite being fresh out of military academy with no experience to speak of and hopelessly outgunned.

Inaho is so ridiculously efficient it's like he's a Gary Stu parody. Battles that could have been intense are made boring. Opportunities to highlight those around him simply serve to make everyone artificially stupid so that Inaho looks all the more better.

The guy is am absolute bore.

Slaine doesn't operate as the same cold pragmatism and he is the better character for it. He humanises the enemy and brought their perspective into view, his suffering makes it easy to sympathise with him and his strength to keep moving onward makes him admirable.

Inaho hasn't struggled, he just breezes on through sucking out all the tension and potential out of the show.
Sep 22, 2014 10:16 AM

Apr 2008
TheIMF said:
Darklight0303 said:

Slaine is easily much better written than Inaho, which isn't much of an accomplishment seeing as Inaho has about the depth of of a teaspoon.

Whereas Slaine plays off both sides of the war, interacting with Orbital Knights, Count Cruhteo and Saazbaum, Inaho was busy leading his harem through one effortless battle after another, despite being fresh out of military academy with no experience to speak of and hopelessly outgunned.

Inaho is so ridiculously efficient it's like he's a Gary Stu parody. Battles that could have been intense are made boring. Opportunities to highlight those around him simply serve to make everyone artificially stupid so that Inaho looks all the more better.

The guy is am absolute bore.

Slaine doesn't operate as the same cold pragmatism and he is the better character for it. He humanises the enemy and brought their perspective into view, his suffering makes it easy to sympathise with him and his strength to keep moving onward makes him admirable.

Inaho hasn't struggled, he just breezes on through sucking out all the tension and potential out of the show.

Once again I can't help but be concerned that you consider's slaine retardation as a standard for a human character.
Sep 22, 2014 10:30 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:

Once again I can't help but be concerned that you consider's slaine retardation as a standard for a human character.

I really hate going through and looking at user's favorite animes for reference if I have a disagreement with them, but out of everyone in the forums you seem like the most livid about Inaho's death. Your taste in anime explains it all. Literally every anime in your top 5 are shounens. I don't think you will ever change your mind if Fairy Tail and AoT are in your top 5 animes. I'm not bashing your taste because everyone likes what they like and who cares if someone tells them different. Hell, even I love Pandora Hearts. But your emotional reaction to what Slaine did is understandable now.
Sep 22, 2014 10:34 AM

Apr 2008
Savethebestforu said:
Darklight0303 said:

I really hate going through and looking at user's favorite animes for reference if I have a disagreement with them, but out of everyone in the forums you seem like the most livid about Inaho's death. Your taste in anime explains it all. Literally every anime in your top 5 are shounens. I don't think you will ever change your mind if Fairy Tail and AoT are in your top 5 animes. I'm not bashing your taste because everyone likes what they like and who cares if someone tells them different. Hell, even I love Pandora Hearts. But your emotional reaction to what Slaine did is understandable now.

You hate to do that yet you still do it. Hypocrites like yourself are always such fun to add to my ignore list
Sep 22, 2014 10:46 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:

You hate to do that yet you still do it. Hypocrites like yourself are always such fun to add to my ignore list

Ok, well...that's fine. I don't know what I said that makes me hypocrite, but clearly you need to take a break from thinking about AZ.
SavethebestforuSep 22, 2014 10:49 AM
Sep 22, 2014 11:08 AM

Jun 2013
TheIMF said:

Inaho, the wunderkind that takes out orbital knights with little to no effort, is not a Gary Stu? You're not convincing anyone of that.

The Princess only appears to be dead.

lol @ the last hate filled line.

Just happened to have an r/anime thread up and I noticed that you (assuming you have the same name) were downvoted to shit for saying that Inaho and Seylum make the worst pairing. Hahahaha. What is wrong with that sub? How they think that an actual romance can come from those 2 people from the interactions they've shown so far is beyond me.
Sep 22, 2014 11:25 AM

Jun 2008
You guys know in your hearts that Inaho was the new orange-Kira-Yamato-kun-San-senpai-Sama desu (Gary-god-stu) You guys are still just being tsun tsun towards Slaine. I am still tsun tsun for Saazy and Cruhteo. crrruuuhhhteoooo why u die mate whyyy?!??

by the way, the princess is still written off as MIA and not deceased on AZ wikia.
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Sep 22, 2014 11:25 AM

Jun 2008
You guys know in your hearts that Inaho was the new orange-Kira-Yamato-kun-San-senpai-Sama desu (Gary-god-stu) You guys are still just being tsun tsun towards Slaine. I am still tsun tsun for Saazy and Cruhteo. crrruuuhhhteoooo why u die mate whyyy?!??

by the way, the princess is still written off as MIA and not deceased on AZ wikia.
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Sep 22, 2014 11:35 AM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:

You understand that humans are inherently flawed, right? Slaine is not perfect, he is not infallible, he makes mistakes and suffers the consequences. The "retardation" you're referring to is just plain stupid.

Inaho is boring because he isn't like normal people. He doesn't make mistake, he is infallible, and that's why he is a boring character.
Sep 22, 2014 11:36 AM

Apr 2008
TheIMF said:
Darklight0303 said:

You understand that humans are inherently flawed, right? Slaine is not perfect, he is not infallible, he makes mistakes and suffers the consequences. The "retardation" you're referring to is just plain stupid.

Inaho is boring because he isn't like normal people. He doesn't make mistake, he is infallible, and that's why he is a boring character.

Humans are flawed yes but they don't walk from disaster to disaster with every move they make. Again if your definitiion of humanity was Slaine as a Standard, we would all be extinct by now.
Sep 22, 2014 11:44 AM

Mar 2011
TheIMF said:
Darklight0303 said:

No he is right. Saving Saazbaum when your objective was to save the princess is just plain retarded.
Sep 22, 2014 11:51 AM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:

Humans are flawed yes but they don't walk from disaster to disaster with every move they make. Again if your definitiion of humanity was Slaine as a Standard, we would all be extinct by now.

Yes, they do lol. That happens all the time.

But it's just circles with you, isn't it? You're mad af because Slaine didn't act in the most rational, logical and pragmatic way he could have, when that is inherently contradictory to humans. Much as we like to pretend we don't, we are ruled by our emotions when they're strong enough, and in the heat of the moment, we sometimes make choices we will later regret. Slaine obviously regrets saving Saazbaum, he's aware he is partly to blame for Asseylum getting shot, it's not as though he doesn't realise this.

Raziel1991 said:

No he is right. Saving Saazbaum when your objective was to save the princess is just plain retarded.

Saazbaum saved and freed Slaine whenever everyone else was trying to kill him. He had a snap decision to make, help Orange, the guy who betrayed him and prevented him from reuniting with the princess, and Saazbaum, a man he had an understanding with.

He obviously chose wrong, but that's the thing about snap decisions, you're not afforded all the time in the world to consider all your options and factors. You do what feels right in the heat of the moment and the consequences will be what they will.

The only ones retarded the pair of you morons that fail to see things from anyone else's perspective but your own.
Sep 22, 2014 11:59 AM

Nov 2012
you are worse than slaine darklight
Sep 22, 2014 12:00 PM

Apr 2008
TheIMF said:
Darklight0303 said:

But it's just circles with you, isn't it? You're mad af because Slaine didn't act in the most rational, logical and pragmatic way he could have, when that is inherently contradictory to humans. Much as we like to pretend we don't, we are ruled by our emotions when they're strong enough, and in the heat of the moment, we sometimes make choices we will later regret. Slaine obviously regrets saving Saazbaum, he's aware he is partly to blame for Asseylum getting shot, it's not as though he doesn't realise this.

Raziel1991 said:

Saazbaum saved and freed Slaine whenever everyone else was trying to kill him. He had a snap decision to make, help Orange, the guy who betrayed him and prevented him from reuniting with the princess, and Saazbaum, a man he had an understanding with.

He obviously chose wrong, but that's the thing about snap decisions, you're not afforded all the time in the world to consider all your options and factors. You do what feels right in the heat of the moment and the consequences will be what they will.

The only ones retarded the pair of you morons that fail to see things from anyone else's perspective but your own.

You realize he had another option don't you. That is to leave the two obstacles between him and the princess, potentially kill or damage each other while he goes and finds the princess. He didn't have to save anyone. He didn't owe Sazbaum anything given his goal was declared to be the MURDER of his beloved princess.
Sep 22, 2014 12:01 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:

Some do.) Really, there're people who constantly make the worst choices.
Sep 22, 2014 12:01 PM

Oct 2013
TheIMF said:

I strongly agree with your opinion, Slaine did what he think was right at the moment, most of us would not even act rationally in a situation like that. Furthermore, what happened raised my expectations for the 2nd half of the series.
Sep 22, 2014 12:02 PM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:

They're not the standard. They are rarities damaged in the head and unable to learn from their mistakes
Sep 22, 2014 12:03 PM
Jan 2014
TheIMF said:
Darklight0303 said:

Raziel1991 said:

Yep retarted is a whole different term. I'm not saying that slaine did't mess up but he was easily caught in the moment. Saazbuam treated slaine well better than any other martian in this series except for the princess. I could understand why he save saazbuam from Inaho in that moment although it was a bad decision. I wouldn't be surprise if he helped out saazbuam at the ending right after he shot him. That's how bad he's judgement is, he basically didn't know which side to be on plus after hearing that speech from the martian guy who saved him in this episode just made it even more difficult for himself.
Sep 22, 2014 12:06 PM

Mar 2011
TheIMF, what you are telling me is is that Slaine is a person with an exremly short attention span who cant focus on any goal and that his "loyalty" to princess meant jack shit. And by the way Inaho did not betray Slaine in episode 7. Slaine pointed his turrets at Inaho first and you can clearly see Slaine shooting Inaho a fraction of a second before Inaho does. So in other words, you are just telling me that Slaine is just a another dumb generic overemotional mecha protagonist that is constantly doing stupid shit and fucking things up for everyone, even the one he wants so much to protect. Also believe it or not, humans may be emotional beings they are also rational beings, if they wouldnt,human society would not be the way it is now and Slaine has proven that he is completly incapable of any kind of rational thought.

And now you are resorting to insulting other people here on this board that do not share the same opinion as you do? Thats quite pathetic.
Sep 22, 2014 12:08 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
deadoptimist said:

They're not the standard. They are rarities damaged in the head and unable to learn from their mistakes

But why can't we have one of these as a MC in AZ? There're rarer things acting as leads in anime.
Sep 22, 2014 12:10 PM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:

But why can't we have one of these as a MC in AZ? There're rarer things acting as leads in anime.

Except they aren't. Though Slaine is an extreme version to the point that any series he would be the MC of would only end in tragedy.
Sep 22, 2014 12:12 PM

Mar 2011
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:

what? If anything they are extremly generic and not only mecha anime by the way but in shounen anime in general.
Sep 22, 2014 12:14 PM

Jun 2012
Raziel1991 said:
TheIMF, what you are telling me is is that Slaine is a person with an exremly short attention span who cant focus on any goal and that his "loyalty" to princess meant jack shit. And by the way Inaho did not betray Slaine in episode 7. Slaine pointed his turrets at Inaho first and you can clearly see Slaine shooting Inaho a fraction of a second before Inaho does. So in other words, you are just telling me that Slaine is just a another dumb generic overemotional mecha protagonist that is constantly doing stupid shit and fucking things up for everyone, even the one he wants so much to protect. Also believe it or not, humans may be emotional beings they are also rational beings, if they wouldnt,human society would not be the way it is now and Slaine has proven that he is completly incapable of any kind of rational thought.

And now you are resorting to insulting other people here on this board that do not share the same opinion as you do? Thats quite pathetic.

Slaine saved the Terran's collectives asses before he trained his guns on Inaho. It was Inaho that actually shot him down and left him there. That wasn't a smart, calculated movie, it was fucking stupid.

I see reason and logic are wasted on you though, so carry on.
Sep 22, 2014 12:16 PM

Apr 2008
TheIMF said:
Raziel1991 said:

Slaine saved the Terran's collectives asses before he trained his guns on Inaho. It was Inaho that actually shot him down and left him there. That wasn't a smart, calculated movie, it was fucking stupid.

What part of Slaine pointed the turret first and fired the first shot don't you get?
Sep 22, 2014 12:17 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Except they aren't. Though Slaine is an extreme version to the point that any series he would be the MC of would only end in tragedy.

Why? We see much less common types in anime. There're the chosen ones of different kinds, demons, angels, yandere and whatnot. Why can't this series have an overly emotional impulsive guy as a MC? There're even people like that in real life.
Sep 22, 2014 12:19 PM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:

Why? We see much less common types in anime. There're the chosen ones of different kinds, demons, angels, yandere and whatnot. Why can't this series have an overly emotional impulsive guy as a MC? There're even people like that in real life.

YOu really haven't watched much Mecha series if you think Slaine is a rare breed >_>
Sep 22, 2014 12:20 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
YOu really haven't watched much Mecha series if you think Slaine is a rare breed >_>

I haven't. But you really make it sound as though he is something special.
Sep 22, 2014 12:21 PM

Mar 2011
TheIMF said:
Raziel1991 said:

Of course Inaho shot him. Slaine pointed his turrets at Inaho first and shot him first. Why should Inaho NOT shoot him? Also there is no reason for Inaho to trust someone who sides with the martians. As far as he knows he might just try to earn the trust of the terrans in order to backstab the princess. But yes I agree, leaving him there was stupid. Inaho should have killed Slaine back there.
Sep 22, 2014 12:21 PM

Apr 2008
deadoptimist said:
Darklight0303 said:

No. Slaine is your typical cliche Mecha protagonist only taken to extremes beyond even the worst specimens of that trope.

Raziel1991 said:
TheIMF said:

Of course Inaho shot him. Slaine pointed his turrets at Inaho first and shot him first. Why should Inaho NOT shoot him? Also there is no reason for Inaho to trust someone who sides with the martians. As far as he knows he might just try to earn the trust of the terrans in order to backstab the princess. But yes I agree, leaving him there was stupid. Inaho should have killed Slaine back there.

CRUHTEO WOULD STILL BE ALIVE IF HE HAD DONE THAT T_T We might even have had a civil war type angle to the story T_T
Sep 22, 2014 12:25 PM

Jul 2014
Darklight0303 said:
deadoptimist said:

No. Slaine is your typical cliche Mecha protagonist only taken to extremes beyond even the worst specimens of that trope

Hmm. I dunno. Can you elaborate? I thought that his impulsiveness, almost exclusively reactive position and extremely bad luck are not that common.
Sep 22, 2014 12:33 PM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:

What part of Slaine pointed the turret first and fired the first shot don't you get?

He aimed them, he didn't fire. Inaho was the one to open fire and leave him there. The Terrans could have easily gone back to get him, but they just left him there.

Raziel1991 said:

Slaine didn't fire his weapons though, how can you be so obtuse about that?

Inaho prattled his logic about trusting Rayet because she was fighting against Martians the very next episode after she tried to kill Asseylum. Where was that logic when Slaine showed up to save their asses? He shot him down and didn't even think to go back for him when he was disarmed.

Inaho deserved to get this stupid ass capped for that alone.
faderunnerSep 22, 2014 12:36 PM
Sep 22, 2014 12:34 PM

Apr 2008
TheIMF said:
Darklight0303 said:

He aimed them, he didn't fire. Inaho was the one to open fire and leave him there. The Terrans could have easily gone back to get him, but they just left him there.

HE DID FIRE. rewatch that episode. The double barrels shot before the single barrel. Inaho had the single Barrel. Oh my fucking god you people lack any attention to detail
Sep 22, 2014 12:35 PM

Apr 2011
Slaine is a complete ass for what he did. Killing count and most shockingly killing Inaho. So yes he gets my vote for worst character this year.
Sep 22, 2014 12:49 PM

Mar 2011
TheIMF said:
Darklight0303 said:

Raziel1991 said:

Slaine didn't fire his weapons though, how can you be so obtuse about that?

Inaho prattled his logic about trusting Rayet because she was fighting against Martians the very next episode after she tried to kill Asseylum. Where was that logic when Slaine showed up to save their asses? He shot him down and didn't even think to go back for him when he was disarmed.

Inaho deserved to get this stupid ass capped for that alone.

Thats because he knew Rayets cirumstances, he did not know Slaines circumstances. Like I said, as far as he knows Slaine might just try to earn the trust of the terrans to backstab the princess. Also, rewatch episode 7.
Pages (11) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.