Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (55) « First ... « 51 52 [53] 54 55 »
Oct 9, 2014 9:18 PM

May 2013
Crowlage said:
Verumir said:

To be in the top 2 with my lover, honestly, the hardest win condition.

So both you and I haven't completed our winning conditions? You called me a thread because I'm a kill role. It's the jury who decides so that doesn't matter. Don't play favorites right now. If you go against Suzune next you'll lose.

Crowlage said:
Ver you fight that losing battle. It's been about 20 days and if that's how it'll end for you, so be it. My vote has to fall on Suzune because of her winning conditions.

It weights to favor you, yes it also does with Suzune-chan, my chances are slim either way, but the jury will be the one to say which one is more valuable, and I think that because of my win condition, it won't be so much of a important factor as it would be with your ability, since the beginning of the game I have been "brainwashed" with the hunt for the killer roles being this one of the reasons.

It all might sound like an excuse, but I won't change my vote, my decision is not something simple as just picking favorites, I want you to understand that.
Oct 9, 2014 9:19 PM

Jun 2009
Crowlage said:
Suzune-chan said:
it does not count as a manipulation on my part, it is probably not fulfilled. I would not give it to me. Since it was more of everyone versus me rather then me teasing everyone.

You're beating around the bush a bit too much dotcha think? You just said "how could I not?" Now you don't think so?

Edit: I read it now. It's hard for us outsiders to measure if you've completed it or not. Only you would know.
I see...hm, I wish then. The wording is tough, I am uncertain. I never claimed to be anyone so...probably not.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 9, 2014 9:22 PM

Mar 2014
@Ver Understood. But you've played far better then me, that's for sure. Winning conditions comes first MaiTai even stated this. I can't tell you any other way. At least with me you have that chance. Take the 20 days of constant effort and bet it like that.
Oct 9, 2014 9:24 PM

Mar 2014
Suzune-chan said:
I see...hm, I wish then. The wording is tough, I am uncertain. I never claimed to be anyone so...probably not.

Nothing you can do. But those conditions sound oddly similar to another roles. Just sayin'
Oct 9, 2014 9:26 PM

Dec 2013
*Shrugs* meh, at least I will be most remembered! XD
Told ya Crow! You should have made it fun.
I was expecting something better then that Mai! :(
Oct 9, 2014 9:27 PM

Jun 2009
Crowlage said:
Suzune-chan said:

Nothing you can do. But those conditions sound oddly similar to another roles. Just sayin'
It was mine to begin with Crow. I had to claim my win condition earlier in this game. So you have seen it before, just in my words...

Seriously though this has been fun everyone. I mean really stressful at times, but all in all enjoyable. I enjoyed hanging out with some people I already knew and meeting some new ones in this game~

Now we wait I suppose.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 9, 2014 9:30 PM

Mar 2014
Shadowsnake777 said:

True I had some confidence but I rather this then a random kill. Nothing you can do.
Oct 9, 2014 9:32 PM

Mar 2014
Suzune-chan said:

Seriously though this has been fun everyone. I mean really stressful at times, but all in all enjoyable. I enjoyed hanging out with some people I already knew and meeting some new ones in this game~

Now we wait I suppose.

A whole day, can't she just end it within the hour? You won hands down anyway. It was fun I give you that. Never playing a survival game like this again though. XD
Oct 9, 2014 9:32 PM

Oct 2011
Shadowsnake777 said:

Sorry... :/
Today has been really rough on me in RL, but I knew I needed to update the phase.

Oct 9, 2014 9:35 PM

Oct 2011
As for the win condition, I'll explain how that'll come into play when we get to the final two. Don't worry too much about it now. And on that note, good night!

Oct 9, 2014 9:38 PM

May 2013
MaiTai said:
As for the win condition, I'll explain how that'll come into play when we get to the final two. Don't worry too much about it now. And on that note, good night!

Nighty-night. I'll be going too.
Oct 9, 2014 9:39 PM

Mar 2014
Night MaiTai. ^-^

No use fighting the losing battle for both us Ver. Congrats in 2nd and Suzune congrats in 1st. I'll happily accept 3rd because danm this game was long.
Oct 9, 2014 9:41 PM

Jun 2009
Good night Mai. I am off to work, see you guys later~

Oct 9, 2014 9:48 PM

Jan 2014
Welcome to Heaven Crow.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Oct 9, 2014 11:05 PM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
Welcome to Heaven Crow.

Lol! Welcomes the guy that is still alive but doesn't welcome the one that's actually dead! XD
Oct 10, 2014 12:12 AM

Jun 2014
Shadowsnake777 said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Welcome to Heaven Crow.

Lol! Welcomes the guy that is still alive but doesn't welcome the one that's actually dead! XD
Yep everyone forgets about the dead :/
Oct 10, 2014 3:18 AM

Jan 2014
You are just a snakes's shadow. Snakes doesnt need greetings.
Oct 10, 2014 5:54 AM

Dec 2013
The_Pyromaani said:

Lol! Ok! XD

I also forgot to say. I think I did pretty well seeing as I was the ONLY one NOT in an ALLIANCE! ^ ^
Oct 10, 2014 6:08 AM

Jan 2014
Shadowsnake777 said:
The_Pyromaani said:

Lol! Ok! XD

I also forgot to say. I think I did pretty well seeing as I was the ONLY one NOT in an ALLIANCE! ^ ^

Well snakes doesnt usually bang in groups. So i think its quite normal.
Oct 10, 2014 6:11 AM

Oct 2011
The_Pyromaani said:
Welcome to Heaven Crow.

Don't be silly. There's no way any of you made it to heaven.

Oct 10, 2014 6:12 AM

Oct 2011
I assume the votes are not changing....I can do the update now. I went into work early.

Oct 10, 2014 6:13 AM

Oct 2011
Oh. All 3 final players are offline. Nevermind then. As you were, lol.

Oct 10, 2014 8:48 AM

Jul 2013
Ooooh, who's going to become God!
Oct 10, 2014 9:31 AM

Jun 2014
Soren333 said:
Me :D. Have been god since day 2 :D
Oct 10, 2014 12:48 PM

Jun 2009
My vote is locked Mai.

Oct 10, 2014 12:50 PM

Jul 2013
Byon-kun said:
Soren333 said:
Me :D. Have been god since day 2 :D
Kami-sama!
Oct 10, 2014 2:51 PM

Mar 2009
I know who I want to win! =D

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Oct 10, 2014 3:04 PM

Jul 2013
Holy shit your new avatar looks awesome grave.

Did you make the Halloween newsletter?

It's fantastic, excellent job on it.
Oct 10, 2014 3:09 PM

Mar 2009
Soren333 said:
Holy shit your new avatar looks awesome grave.

Did you make the Halloween newsletter?

It's fantastic, excellent job on it.

Oh yes, thank you! ^^
I love Halloween, it brings out my creative side <3

Oct 10, 2014 4:29 PM

May 2013
Soren333 said:

No one, Maitai will "accidentally" kill everyone left, and say "Ops!, sorry, I guess I'll continue to be a God for a litte longer fufufu~"
Oct 10, 2014 6:48 PM

Mar 2009
Verumir said:
Soren333 said:

No one, Maitai will "accidentally" kill everyone left, and say "Ops!, sorry, I guess I'll continue to be a God for a litte longer fufufu~"

Nope, I will become the new god, I showed all aspects of a good god: benevolence, mercy, justice...etc MM will become the new God

Oct 11, 2014 10:45 AM

Oct 2011
Epilogue

Last call...

He played a good game, but a fairly hidden collaboration had him take his final breath.
Crowlage was lynched on Night 10

The Tenth
Tsukishima Karyūdo: Rearing Diary
[spoiler]
You're able to attack and eventually kill a player during the night phase.
Hidden info (3):
1. Players have the option to befriend or kill your dog.
2. If the dog is befriended, nothing will happen, but they will be marked. 3 marks kill the player. They will not have the option to kill the dog after the first encounter.
3. If the dog is killed, you'll gain one killshot to be used once during any phase starting day 03.
Win condition: Become God and successfully kill at least 1 other player with your dogs.
Evolution: Your dog has returned! (as a zombie though). Even if they kill your dog, the dog will still "live" thus granting your the ability to still use your hit powers. You, however, no longer have your single killshot as it was already used.
Final form: The Tenth + The Thirteenth
1. The Trainer: During the day, you may still send your dog. 3 hits = a kill. They no longer have to befriend it or kill it. It just hits them. They will be notified when it happens.
2. The Viewer: During the night, you may watch someone ONCE during the remainder of this game. If they are killed during this phase, you will kill the killer.
[/spoiler]
--
How this phase works:

The jury
The jury members (Flume, Mishukax, Karote, Jackrito, The_Pyromaani, ShadowSnake777, Crowlage) can vote ONCE on who they think should win the game.
Please consider this criteria: strategy, tact, skill, gameplay...
Jury members are allowed to ask ONE question. It can be towards one player or both players, but you may not ask a different question to each player.
Jury members will have 24 hours from now to vote. This will be a simple majority vote, meaning the person with the most votes win, a quota does not have to be reached.
WHEN YOU VOTE, YOUR VOTE IS LOCKED. This means if you vote Player A and use the Vote: Player A format, then you CANNOT change your vote.

The players
I ask that no one posts after this message until the two players give their speech to try to convince you. That is all they can do to sway you. After they post their speech, they are allowed to answer ONE question from each jury member.

I will take open forum questions as I anticipate to be online for the most of it, just be sure to ask after the players present their speeches.

And on that note...I present to you, the final two:

The Seventh: Verumir
Ikusaba Maruko & Mikami Ai: Exchange Diary
[spoiler]
These players are able to communicate via PM outside of the game.
Hidden info (2):
1. If Maruko is killed via lynch, Ai will kill herself. However, if Ai is killed during the night, she will give her ability vote to Maruko. (
2. Once one of the two dies, the PM's will cease.
Your lover: Byon-kun
Win condition: Become God or become God with your lover in 2nd place.
Evolution: As your lover once could, you now have his extra vote which could save you from being lynched.
Final form: The Seventh + The Sixth
1. The Clairvoyant: During the night, you will receive who did what actions, but will not know who it was done to.
2. The Cheater: During the day, you are able to use your extra vote ONCE, but it cannot be used if you make it to the top 3 onwards. (You can only use it when there's 5 or 4 players left)
[/spoiler]

The Twelfth: Suzune-Chan
Hirasaka Yomotsu: Mirror Diary
[spoiler]
This diary grants the ability to reflect someone's powers back them if used on you. However...
Hidden info (1):
1. This does not work on instant kill roles. You will still die.
Evolution: In addition to your current skill set, if someone lands a killshot on you (i.e. the final hit or an instant kill) they will die with you. This however, does not work on lynches, just private kills.
Final form: The Twelfth + The Eighth
1. The Teacher: During the day, you may send an apprentice diary to the player of your choice. They can then choose someone to hit. You may not send it to yourself, but if they choose to hit you, you will be hit, but it will not count against you.
2. The Taunter: During the night, if someone sends a hit your way, it will reflect back to them.
[/spoiler]

Graveyard - RIP
15th....pnut78654321
14th....SaucyNudityBaron
13th....Soren333
12th....Lambtron
11th....Byon-Kun
10th....Grave_Robber
Jury House - TBD
9th....Flume
8th....Mishukax
7th....Karote
6th....Jackrito
5th....The_Pyromaani
4th....ShadowSnake777
3rd....Crowlage
FINAL TWO: Suzune-Chan and Verumir

Voting phase will end upon the majority vote unless otherwise specified) regardless of if the host is online or not.

Good luck, and may God be with you.
MaiTaiOct 11, 2014 10:50 AM

Oct 11, 2014 1:01 PM

May 2013
I'll separate my speech in parts to make it easier for everyone.
I could be wrong about something but this game has over 2,500 posts, and 20 days of duration, so please correct me if so.

My past:
First of all, as you all know this is my second mafia game, though when this game was near it end I joined another one (imoutism Host:Haxxspetten), my first ever mafia game was in this club, the Wolf's one were I survived and won.

My accomplishments:

• When Crowlage and Jackrito was making Byon-kun the villain of the game, I defended him and didn't let it go out of control.
  • I discovered the role of Jackrito that he was hinting at and eventually saved him from a lynch chain
  • Even with Karote reasoning I was suspected by others of being one of the 7th only when it was almost obvious.
  • I also revealed two roles in the same day, the role of Karote and the role of Pyro which eventually leaded to lynching Lambtron, the 8th, a killer role, but was suspected to be MM because of Flume.
  • I taunted Crowlage to kill me, I even made fake hints that if he killed me, Byon-kun was going to die too, Crowlage saw right trough me and killed Byon-kun instead
  • I helped to lead a lynch against Flume because thanks to Maitai tip I knew his role had gotten dangerous.
  • I planted seeds to favor Crowlage and Suzune-chan into getting to the top 3, the only time I was against Crowlage was when grave messed with my head (she should win a prize for that).
  • I was never voted for a lynch.(not even one vote)
  • The only time that I felt pressured was when I was attacked by MM, the other times I just had a bad feeling.
  • Speaking of danger, who was a dangerous role that Maitai hinted three times after the evolution in the game?? Me, because I could use a special vote freely, not only I diverged attention from myself, but when I used it to kill the truth MM, I was able to convince that I could only use it once(before my second "evolution"), and even with Maitai hints, no one suspected.

My biggest mistake:

Byon-kun had an idea to fake claim the 12th and see the responses to it, Suzune-chan ended up passing our test, but eventually grave entered the battle, and lead everyone to believe her because of dexter and Karote's information, I initially tried to defend Suzune-chan as you can see here, however I think everyone knows the outcome of it.

The alliance between me and Suzune-chan:

I'll make a personal request, and say that this should not favor me or Suzune-chan in your decision, also everyone here missed a very important thing that happened in night 9.

My personal thoughts if Suzune-chan is the winner:

I wouldn't mind if she wins the game, I didn't even expected to get this far, and luck was on my side most of the time.

I think Suzune-chan is a captivating speaker, that's why she brings so much attention to herself, and it might lead to some having the wrong impressions, like I did, the reason why on that on the day 5 no one followed me, was because they could see how I could be right, but thanks to her defense, everyone knew somehow that voting for her was a mistake, so until grave revealed herself no one made a move, even when Karote confirmed her as MM with conviction he didn't voted for her.

I hope the jury is able to decided based on who they personally think was the best player.
VerumirOct 11, 2014 1:18 PM
Oct 11, 2014 1:26 PM

Jun 2009
I actually feared that we would have to make a little speech and wondered what I could possibly say.

Entry into the game:
As most of you know I entered this game late. I came in which what I considered to be the worst diary ability because I could go all game without using it. This resulted in a lot of grumbling on my part. However, I became determined to win by talking alone if that was all I could do.

Early Challenges:
Everyone who plays this game, is familiar with how I play it. Usually, this works out in my favor because it allows me to control the flow of information and to cast myself into shadow while attempting to blend in with the majority. However, I was not so fortunate this time. I learned that it is so much easier to be the deceiver that everyone portrays me as, then to be the one telling the truth. With the truth, you are limited on what you can say. How many times could I go over the same thing before it becomes redundant. While when you are the one lying, you can continue to build it up because there is no end to the ways you can twist the information. Therefore, I was very confident going into the big showdown with Grave, only to be hit over the head with the reason why I have won debates in the past, the one telling the truth is at a disadvantage. So it is only through a strange grace that I am here talking to you today.

Mid Game: After my first evolution I gained the power to reflect back night attacks, which is what everyone assumed I could do from the beginning. I was not going to be the one to tell them that it comes at the cost of my own life. Therefore, I allowed everyone to believe that they were correct. Why correct them? In this game, everyone always seemed to think the mirror diary was more powerful then it was, and this time it worked heavily to my advantage.

Mid Game Mistake: I will be honest, I messed up. I should have sided with Jack since mm was useful to me. I apologize that it took me that late into the game to figure it out.

Late Game: This is where I was finally able to cast off the lone wolf persona that I had the entire game. While I could go on and on about how I had no allies in this game, the truth is since everyone betrayed me earlier in the game, I did not think I could trust them anymore. Then they attempted to railroad me again later in the game into being mm a second time. So there were very few people I felt were on my side. When I evolved and became the eighth, I was really concerned about what I was supposed to do. I decided to side with Ver because everyone for some bizarre reason also seemed to think she was weak. I realized that it an advantage that they thought that and that I could use that to hide that I was passing the diary to her. It was a lucky gamble on Ver. and as you can see it was a good move on both our parts. Ver is correct everyone did miss something important.

The high points for me in this game.
- I was able to stay alive after three potential lynches, two of which made me MM.
- I attempted to convenience everyone that there was no mm, after I realized the important of mm to my victory.
- I fought this entire as as a solitary player and until the every end was unable to make a single alliance, (however, this is both
my fault and not my fault. I stopped trusting anyone else to have my back after what happened.)
- I pushed for the death of Flume
- For myself personally, I realized that in order to win this game I was going to have to make people trust me enough to get through
each round. Start each round as a new trusting point.
- On a personal goal, I was able to get this far with guile alone.
- It was easier to allow everyone to think my diary was more amazing then to correct them everytime. This ended up allowing me
protection from night roles even though I was technically still vulnerable.

All in all it was a very fun game. I made many more mistakes then victories. I am happy that I was able to work together with Ver, to make it to this point.
Suzune-chanOct 11, 2014 1:33 PM

Oct 11, 2014 1:33 PM

Oct 2011
Peanut gallery, please do not express anything that could sway the voters. Thank you.

Oct 11, 2014 1:40 PM

Oct 2011
Okay, thanks for being so timely with the speeches, ladies.
Jury members may now as their one question each (please read the phase change for more info).
I will also answer any questions at this time.

Oct 11, 2014 2:00 PM

Jul 2013
Suzune your writing is beautiful as always.

I'm really happy that you guys are so into the game.

I still don't really know how this game works or what all the roles can do lol.
Oct 11, 2014 2:47 PM

Dec 2012
Soren333 said:
This game looks super complicated but also super fun, I hope there'll be a second Mirai Nikki game
Oct 11, 2014 2:59 PM

Sep 2012
Mentioning that you pushed for my death isn't going to get me to vote for you!!

Kidding, give me some time to think and read
Oct 11, 2014 4:07 PM

Mar 2009
*claps* Nice words from both contenders! Congratulations on making it this far! ^^

It's a little flattering to be mentioned in both speeches, MM was a great role to play!

EDIT: Ver being called a lady and referred to as she is hilarious! sorry ver *giggles*
grave_robberOct 11, 2014 4:11 PM

Oct 11, 2014 4:11 PM

Apr 2014
Out of interest do I have to ask a question or can I just vote.
Oct 11, 2014 5:12 PM

Oct 2011
Zymf said:
Soren333 said:
This game looks super complicated but also super fun, I hope there'll be a second Mirai Nikki game

Hey Zymf! Long time no see.
There could potential be another FFA game, but this one had its flaws, that's for sure.

grave_robber said:
*claps* Nice words from both contenders! Congratulations on making it this far! ^^

It's a little flattering to be mentioned in both speeches, MM was a great role to play!

EDIT: Ver being called a lady and referred to as she is hilarious! sorry ver *giggles*

I thought Verumir was a girl for some reason. Welp. Sorry.
Jackrito said:
Out of interest do I have to ask a question or can I just vote.

No you don't have to ask a question.

Oct 11, 2014 9:44 PM

Oct 2011
I sent comments to all jury members. I hope people are able to participate because I'm heading out to the conference tomorrow so I doubt I'll be truly online until Tuesday night or even sometime Wednesday.

Oct 11, 2014 9:48 PM

Sep 2012
Can they bid for my vote?
Oct 11, 2014 10:01 PM

Mar 2014
How much I'm seriously not going to like this, no really it pains me that I'm choosing between you two because you both played amazingly. With Suzune In the hot seat so many times compared to Ver never being voted...I'll debate with myself for an hour afterwards I'll pick.

Vote: Verumir

I should of shot you when I had the chance. That I regret that to this day but I accept it. I'm a Suzune fan but I'm going with Ver.
CrowlageOct 11, 2014 10:04 PM
Oct 11, 2014 10:42 PM

Mar 2009
MaiTai said:
I sent comments to all jury members. I hope people are able to participate because I'm heading out to the conference tomorrow so I doubt I'll be truly online until Tuesday night or even sometime Wednesday.

If it's a work conference, then I know the feeling. Good luck! ^^

Your feedback on the game will be something I'll look forward to.

Oct 12, 2014 1:45 AM

Dec 2013
Soz Suzune. I just thought that verumir was the better playa ^ ^
Oct 12, 2014 2:04 AM

Dec 2012

Suzune-chan also played great, it's hard to choose between two of you but Verumir is my favorite. Not only he didn't have any awesome abilities, Couple roles were considered threat so it was even harder to play and Verumir was very sharp in this game.
Oct 12, 2014 3:48 AM

Apr 2014
Seems I am going Aganist the group but that has always been my style.

vote suzune Chan

They joined halfway through which is always hard and still managed to gget this far. They also surivied multiple lynch attempts and played off their role to be better than it was but still terrible at the same time which is a hard thing to do. My vote will most likely not matter but I have never been a follower and fir me they are the best choice.
Oct 12, 2014 5:09 AM

Jan 2014
Oh its the vote day.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (55) « First ... « 51 52 [53] 54 55 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.