Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 8, 2017 2:39 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Nyu said:
HaXXspetten said:
Anime girls are rarely portrayed as straight-up sluts outside of hentai though. They're often clingy and openly affectionate but that's about it

Kind of a shame really. I'd love to see more gyarus is anime. They're pretty smexy

"They're often clingy and openly affectionate but that's about it"
I also meant that, but didn't know how to word it. Like, how anime girls are in Ecchi or fanservice.
Yes they tend to be very physical with how they express their romantic affections. But you pretty much never see anime girls literally sleeping around with different guys anywhere outside of hentai
Jun 8, 2017 3:09 AM

Apr 2017
Nyu said:

By your own logic, you are perfectly fine with animes representing women as slutty all the time. Why, cause many real women are also like that.

What? Your post makes no sense in relation to my post. I don't think you understand my logic at all.

Why should it not be okay to portray women as slutty? Are you a representative of the catholic church? Nobody said anything about "all the time" anyway.
Zoldra0Jun 8, 2017 3:50 AM
Jun 8, 2017 8:02 AM

May 2015
HaXXspetten said:
jedman said:

I agree, The innocent lolis are more akin to actual children hence more cute than hot.

The lewd sluty lolis are where it's at.

Like this one
Yeah there's nothing hotter than seeing an cutesy-looking elementary school girl turn out to be a total devil in disguise willing to torment your nether regions for fun -.^

Not that innocent lolis aren't good too but that tends to be more in a moe sense than a sexy sense

You just reminded me of this cutie. https://myanimelist.net/character/29541/Ekaterina_Kurae

Jun 8, 2017 8:04 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
jedman said:
HaXXspetten said:
Yeah there's nothing hotter than seeing an cutesy-looking elementary school girl turn out to be a total devil in disguise willing to torment your nether regions for fun -.^

Not that innocent lolis aren't good too but that tends to be more in a moe sense than a sexy sense

You just reminded me of this cutie. https://myanimelist.net/character/29541/Ekaterina_Kurae

Yeah Katja is one of the hottest anime girls ever imo
Jun 8, 2017 4:11 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@jedman

hell yea, Naruse Maria best loli

but for anyone who doesn't think Sagiri is best loli of 2017

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18?

bluefin2004 - Today

37 by Hikinekomori »»
2 minutes ago

» What's your most controversial anime among your favorites? ( 1 2 3 )

Kushna - Apr 5

103 by AverageRiceFan »»
2 minutes ago

» What anime tend to get grouped together despite being at least somewhat different from each other, in your opinion? (Think Barbie and Oppenheimer)

arinthach - Apr 11

22 by AverageRiceFan »»
6 minutes ago

» Which 3 unpopular anime from the late 90s-mid 00s would you recommend?

WitherThrakh - Apr 13

18 by AverageRiceFan »»
11 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

129 by FFandMMfan »»
19 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.