Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 30, 2009 4:40 AM

May 2009
lol

Oct 30, 2009 4:40 AM

Apr 2009
Art seems worse. Fight was okay. Alliance formed. ROMANCE?
Oct 30, 2009 5:12 AM

Oct 2009
Oh my god.. I really hated Sakura's explanation. "I love you, because.. ehm.. the person I really love is out of my reach. You're number two."
And her fucking faked Smile at Naruto all the time it was kind of.. disgusting.

WANNA SEE THE FIGHT! Not love or alliance..
Oct 30, 2009 5:22 AM
Apr 2008
...she was SO CRUEL!!!
-________-...truly..she´s such a bad actress ahahaha...I can see love is not one of the strongest points in Kubo´s work
Oct 30, 2009 5:24 AM
Apr 2008
It coul have been be a really nice thing for the manga, all this "Sakura´s Confession" and it could have been worked in a better way...but the way it is...not happy about it -____-
Oct 30, 2009 5:25 AM
Jun 2008
Can't believe she thought the sole reason of going after Sasuke was his promise to her..sure that was ONE reason..but not the only, what the hell? go back to the village and help rebuild with your freakish strength it's all you are good for.
Oct 30, 2009 5:28 AM

Mar 2009
When Sakura confessed to Naruto, if I was him then :
You pink head liar biatch ----> Rasengan ---> ownt--->gg
Seriously that was so low!!
(>-.-)> d(>.<)b <(-.-<)
Oct 30, 2009 5:45 AM

Jul 2009
Romeodeaths said:

Stop acting like a woman
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 30, 2009 5:55 AM

Sep 2009
Why is it that every time sakura throws herself at a guy they reject her? Is she that unlovable?
Oct 30, 2009 6:00 AM

Jul 2009
bleachigo10 said:
Why is it that every time sakura throws herself at a guy they reject her? Is she that unlovable?

Hey she rejected Lee
NO SYMPATHY
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Oct 30, 2009 6:10 AM

Nov 2008
Well, Sakura's confession was kinda annoying but at least she offers another point of view about Sasuke. Now he's not shown like the tortured friends who needs help but like a criminal who need to be punished for what he has done. She doesn't want to give sympathy to him anymore and even though she was trying to lie to herself and to manipulate Naruto, I thing it's a good thing that she's trying to offer a more pragmatic and less indulgent vision about Sasuke.

Nice chapter, things are moving on apparently. I wanted to see a bit of Kisame's fight, but well... Maybe next chapter.
Oct 30, 2009 6:53 AM

Nov 2008
wtf >.>
Oct 30, 2009 7:00 AM

Jul 2009
Fuck...another "Kishi style" lame confession...not the worst(like Hinata's) but i LMAO only imagining how naruhina fans went insane(and sasusaku fans too)after reading this.At least the kages saved half of it.Good job,Kishimoto!We really didn't expect this...but its just a fucked up twist,

P.S:This chapter only proved me that Sakura still loves Sasuke,she talked like that 'cos she felt guilty for Naruto's suffering,but he doesn't want to save him only for her sake( c'mon,he "got" what he wanted,but he still thinks of Sasuke)
KaliopeOct 30, 2009 7:08 AM
Oct 30, 2009 8:04 AM

Jun 2009
Hahha rejected...
poor sakura. sasuke is meant for you:)
cuz naruto has hinata already =]
nice try nice try
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Oct 30, 2009 8:28 AM

Apr 2009
Kisame will kick his ass xP I don't know why, I actually like the guy.

...So she basically just told him that he's the next best thing?
Smooth, bitch.
God damn it, does Kishi hate women so much that his main female character is such a failure? x__X I don't know how you feel about it, but confessing to someone in public like that is cute when handled right, but a dishonour to the guy if she's lying.
Lee's face was priceless. Lee, you get over her too, you're way too cool.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Oct 30, 2009 8:45 AM

Jul 2009
Cenedess said:

Smooth, bitch.
God damn it, does Kishi hate women so much that his main female character is such a failure? x__X I don't know how you feel about it, but confessing to someone in public like that is cute when handled right, but a dishonour to the guy if she's lying.

he says she's not suppose to be liked
Oct 30, 2009 8:47 AM

Apr 2009
unellmay said:
Cenedess said:

Smooth, bitch.

xD I see what you're doing here. Ok, ok, I'll go with your version xD

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Oct 30, 2009 8:48 AM

Jul 2009
Cenedess said:
unellmay said:
Cenedess said:

Smooth, bitch.

xD I see what you're doing here. Ok, ok, I'll go with your version xD

no seriously kishimoto actually said he didn't intend for her to liked
Oct 30, 2009 8:57 AM

Apr 2009
unellmay said:
no seriously kishimoto actually said he didn't intend for her to liked

Ha O: Oh, that's good. I'm relieved, I thought he was under the impression that the majority likes her.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Oct 30, 2009 8:59 AM
Sep 2008
-_- So many people against Sakura this week.

To me it came off more like, "I care about you both, and I've already lost him, don't let me lose you too." Not "My first choice is gone, so second best will do."

Naruto will chide her for her confession. Then Sakura will either rebut or acknowledge. But either way, in the end, Naruto will still go after Sasuke.
Oct 30, 2009 9:03 AM

Jun 2009
lovelyoceaneyes said:
-_- So many people against Sakura this week.
She deserves it imo. Seriously.
Oct 30, 2009 9:06 AM

Jul 2009
Yeah! Call her out on her bullshit Naruto!!
Oct 30, 2009 9:13 AM
Apr 2008
This chapter was pretty much crap. Sakura's fake confession just ruined the whole thing. I felt like I was reading some bad fanfic in manga form. Sakura has reached a new all time low, Congratulations.
ChocoEllisOct 30, 2009 9:16 AM
Oct 30, 2009 9:43 AM

Oct 2008
I thought Hinata's confession was crap, but this one makes Hinata seem like a goddess. :O

Stupid Sakura. D:
Oct 30, 2009 9:54 AM
Apr 2009
LOL
... if someone though it was real confession
you fail at life sorry
:P
now i'll wait for the next chapter !
where naruto and sakura will talk alone
real talk that is !
Oct 30, 2009 10:06 AM

May 2009
That damn Sakura! She just as well as said Naruto's her second choice because Sasuke's a criminal. And I'm surprised she made her confession in front of eeeeeeverybody. Oh damn. I'm pretty shocked at Naruto's reaction - though it's entirely justified. GO, NARUTO! AWESOME CHAPTER!! Can't wait for next week!!!
Oct 30, 2009 11:46 AM

Oct 2009
omg that was a pretty pathetic scene D: it reminded me the reason why hate that stupid Sakura... really, she's brainless... and she really thought she could convince Naruto like that? .__.
Oct 30, 2009 12:00 PM

Dec 2007
Interesting panel on page 11 where Naruto reliezed he is not stupid. Sakura sounded a bit dodgy :/ Although, I do prefer Sakura with Naruto then Sasuke bleh.
Oct 30, 2009 12:08 PM

Jul 2009
Even Naruto Knows She's A Bitch Haha Loool
Oct 30, 2009 1:23 PM

Mar 2009
unellmay said:
Romeodeaths said:

Stop acting like a woman

I see that there's only tofu in ur head
(>-.-)> d(>.<)b <(-.-<)
Oct 30, 2009 1:28 PM

Jul 2009
Romeodeaths said:
unellmay said:
Romeodeaths said:

Stop acting like a woman

I see that there's only tofu in ur head

uh yeah
Oct 30, 2009 1:29 PM

May 2009
Really no one? Ah well

"Yo Sakura, I'm really happy for you. Imma let you finish, but Hinata had one of the best confessions of all time."
Oct 30, 2009 1:42 PM

Jul 2009
MajinBror said:
Really no one? Ah well

"Yo Sakura, I'm really happy for you. Imma let you finish, but Hinata had one of the best confessions of all time."

you sir are a master of comedy
Oct 30, 2009 2:28 PM

Sep 2009
Aright, I will be the first to say that I absolutely HATE Sakura. I'm a full supporter of Sakura-bashing and I would very much prefer to see him with Hinata in manga. Still, people who say that her confession was stupid and that she... what was it? "Sunk to the new bottom" or something seriously need to rethink that.
Firstly, wasn't it obvious (considering the last chapter) that she will try to persuade Naruto against going after Sasuke? It was.
Secondly, wasn't it also obvious that she won't succeed unless she thinks of something big enough for Naruto to seriously consider? It was.
Thirdly, think for a while what (in Sakura's mind) would be the best way to make Naruto give up on his promise. That's right - releasing him from it. Unfortunately, Naruto wouldn't simply accept that and moved on - he needed a reason and it had to be very good, considering that he already spent over 3 years on that alone. So, not knowing that he's capable of seeing right through her she comes up with an idea to play with his "crush" on her to get what she wants. I'm willing to bet that she will apologize for what she said in the next chapter. (I still hate her guts - imo she's pathetic)

And wasn't this chapter supposed to be a fight between Kisame and Kirabi? Seriously, making us wait two weeks for THAT?
Oct 30, 2009 3:37 PM

Oct 2008
Avarice said:
hJ said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

it can't be happening. what will happen to hinata :(

Mudwrestle against Sakura for Naruto's affection?

Oct 30, 2009 3:46 PM

Jun 2008
zomg great chap
Naruto unexpectedly dumped sakura.. but he totally saw through her. Sasukeeeeeeeeeeeee
Oct 30, 2009 3:57 PM

Feb 2008
lol i bet sakura is under some control or something. even if she felt that way, she wouldn't do it like that. shes too much of a romantic. kudos for naruto not to fall for it. or... she just wont tell him the truth because there is a capture or kill order for sasuke, something naruto would not go along with.
Oct 30, 2009 4:10 PM

May 2009
mirichan00 said:
What an astronomical failure.

This. You ruled my world XD
Whoever answered by just saying "bitch" (dun remember their name) I second them.
And whatever happened to Hinata ?
___

Well kids, I come to only one conclusion.

KISHI LOST HIS BALLS.
NanakoginOct 30, 2009 4:18 PM
Oct 30, 2009 4:37 PM

Jul 2009
Nanakogin said:
mirichan00 said:

Whoever answered by just saying "bitch" (dun remember their name) I second them.
___

KISHI LOST HIS BALLS.

Stop complaining and hope for naked mud wrestling like the rest of us
Oct 30, 2009 6:07 PM

Apr 2007
naruto is my new hero.
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Oct 30, 2009 6:21 PM

May 2009
unellmay said:
Nanakogin said:
mirichan00 said:

___

KISHI LOST HIS BALLS.

Yeah. About that. I'm a girl c: I'm not that up for naked muddy wrestling gurls who have gone nuts.
Oct 30, 2009 6:32 PM

Dec 2008
Sakura: "Bla bla bla..."
Naruto: "Cut the bullshit Sakura"

The end. xD
Oct 30, 2009 7:03 PM

Jun 2008
The BIG problem with manga/anime is that they love pairing the main female and male characters.

THIS HAS TO STOP!!!!!!!

Naruto and Sakura are like ice cream and garlic (THEY DON'T MIX WELL)

Overall there are too many anime/manga where they do pairings that are not good and don't work at all, don't believe me here are a few:

Light and Misa (Death Note)
Sosuke and Chidori (Full Metal Panic)
Negi and Asuna (Negima)
Harima and Tenma (School Rumble)
Tomoya and Nagisa (Clannad) (YEAH THATS RIGHT, THEY SUCKED, watch after story)
Hayate and Nagi (Hayate no gotoku)

I know there are more, but those are a few of the BIG ones.

The main point is that the two main characters don't always have to be together, it's too generic, and like the ones mentioned above are not good at all.
Oct 30, 2009 7:08 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
unellmay said:
MajinBror said:
Really no one? Ah well

you sir are a master of comedy
LMAO
p r o f i l e 👀
Oct 30, 2009 7:31 PM
May 2008
The chapter name made it obvious but that still didn't stop me from laughing my head off for a good few minutes when i read it.

That was a really stupid thing for Sakura to do. If she wanted to get rid of her guilt and all the trouble she's caused Naruto, she should help him stop Sasuke instead of telling him to stop trying to stop Sasuke! She should have known it wouldn't work on the most persistent ninja on the planet. COME ON!
I thought she was the smart one.
Oct 30, 2009 9:17 PM

Aug 2007
lol at all the people who think this means Naruto X Hinata will happen. You've been deluding yourselves ever since Hinata was first introduced.
Oct 30, 2009 9:54 PM

Jul 2008
I'm glad Naruto saw through Sakura's act. I really did want to see the Hachibi vs. Kisame fight though. I don't think this was a completely useless chapter, but not the best either.

Oct 30, 2009 9:57 PM

Jul 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:
lol at all the people who think this means Naruto X Hinata will happen. You've been deluding yourselves ever since Hinata was first introduced.

Well this has simply raised our hopes and the likelihood

Nanakogin said:
unellmay said:
Nanakogin said:
mirichan00 said:

___

KISHI LOST HIS BALLS.

Yeah. About that. I'm a girl c: I'm not that up for naked muddy wrestling gurls who have gone nuts.

If you had a heart you would >_<
perhaps two guys mud wrestling in the background?
Oct 30, 2009 10:48 PM
May 2009
I laughed like crazy at the end of this chapter. though in all honesty, I probably would've responded the same way if a chick I like'd told me the feeling was mutual. I would not have believed it in the least.

anywho, where's my Killerbee vsKisame fight!?! oh well.

ps, I hope Naruto dies alone, so both sides of naruhina vs narusaku lose.
Oct 30, 2009 10:50 PM
Sep 2007
Naruto will probably marry Tenten.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.