Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 26, 2009 6:12 PM

Aug 2009
I like everything about him, from his aloof personality to his powerful abilities. He's my favorite type of character in mangas (and probabily in real life, now that I think about it.)
I've liked him since he first appeared, even when many thought he was a bad guy (including me).
BlasianAngelOct 26, 2009 7:49 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 26, 2009 10:04 PM

Feb 2009
He is my number 1 favorite character. Why I like him? He's mysterious and quiet, strong willed and has very cool abilities, I love his character design, really appealing, and he is dedicated to his job at the soul society, cant picture him as a traitor.

Plus he protects his pride (rukia)
Oct 27, 2009 12:09 AM

Jul 2008
I like him because, like BlasianAngel, his type of character is my fave kind, lol!! He's very similar to Sesshomaru from Inuyasha; he acts like he doesn't care, but inside he does, and I <3 Sesshy. ^^ I also love his dedication to his promise w/ Hisana, and how cool is is, period! Lol! He's just the bomb in everything he does. ^^
Oct 27, 2009 3:10 AM

Nov 2008
Normally I don't like this type of character (cold, emotionless, genius guy etc.) but I just love Byakuya. I don't know why and I don't need a reason, I just do :P
But he does look hooot and deep inside he isn't as cold as he pretends to be :)
That said, Byakuya ftw <3

Oct 27, 2009 4:12 AM

Oct 2009
Mysterious...and many yet to reveal about him...
his appearance in the shinigami golden cup are so funny...

In the recent manga, Byakuya just back to the story after long time absence...
Overall, Byakuya is as cool as ever.... :)
Oct 27, 2009 12:35 PM

Dec 2008
I think I like him because he is really mysterious... I mean, we don't know much about him, and yet we all adore his existence :D

Oh, I better not forgot to mention it, I also love his relationship with Rukia. He is so distand and yet, still is a caring oni-sama :)
Oct 28, 2009 8:34 AM
Jun 2009
Kyaaa! Great question >/////<

*starts fangurrl rant*

Bykauya is so damn sexified and hot XD

i LOVE senbonzakura...its shikai and and bankai is gorgeous and powerful!

I love byakuya's voice and his eyes and haori..whoooo~ he's a perfect specimen of a man! XD
Oct 28, 2009 11:04 AM

Sep 2009
Why do I like him... well I'm keen on male characters with long hairs ,that's first.
he is really strong and I like his appearances and the way he acts , and I'm also a big fan of his zanpaktou.. and in generally he's awesome :D:D
Oct 28, 2009 3:36 PM

May 2009
I like him because he is SEXY, mysterious and ..... :33 OMG just look at him xD
Sorry for my english ^^"
Oct 30, 2009 2:02 AM

Sep 2007
i like him because he is he, his character is interesting, maybe outside cold, but he isn't, he is cool ;D
Oct 30, 2009 2:38 AM

Aug 2009
BlasianAngel said:
I like everything about him, from his aloof personality to his powerful abilities. He's my favorite type of character in mangas (and probabily in real life, now that I think about it.)
I've liked him since he first appeared, even when many thought he was a bad guy (including me).

... Same here ^^
Oct 30, 2009 6:45 AM

Aug 2008
I love his long hair and his ego. I also love how he's all around complex person.
Oct 30, 2009 8:20 AM

Jun 2009
I like him because everything he says is really a code for "I'll own you, boy." xD

Haha but no... Hes defiantly my favorite captain. I've always liked characters that I saw a little of myself in, and at times Byakuya reminds me of, to be honest, my mid-dark/annoyed mood... Heh.
Nov 1, 2009 10:43 AM

Aug 2008
Byakua is cold, calm, proud and haughty shinigami. He will come, kill and don't say a word at the same time, because there is no need. For me it is a fascinating man, who under the guise of a cold aristocrat hides his true face. And he's so handsome ^ _ ^ I have the shivers when I hear: Chire, Senbonzakura and ban-kai. This guy is a champion and that's not going to change.
He stood before a difficult choice when in the SS it was decided about execution of Rukia.
Respect, duty, honor, law, family - these are important values to him, which will be held at any cost - it's hard today about this kind of a man, and that's why I love him ^^
NenayNov 1, 2009 10:47 AM
Nov 5, 2009 12:28 PM

May 2008
He's freaking voice! His attitude, looks...well, everything!
Nov 8, 2009 11:48 AM
Aug 2008
I think he is cool. A man who cares but doesn't show it.
Nov 25, 2009 12:03 AM

Jan 2009
Well the obvious one is that he's just plain sexy. LOL He has a hot voice too (well in English I dunno about the Japanese.)

Anyway on a more serious note, I like him because he's so different then the other captains. You never really know what he's thinking/feeling or if he is on your side. well unless your Rukia he will always help her out. He's got a great sense of family and I think he's got a bit of a soft side even though mostly he never shows it.
Nov 28, 2009 7:03 PM

Dec 2007
His hair, his voice and his aristocratic attitude.
What don't you like about him? haha

Dec 14, 2009 1:12 PM

Jun 2009
i love byakua cause he has strong belife's in what is right and wrong and yet he still has a gentle side that only someone close to him can sense.
Jan 3, 2010 10:52 AM

Jun 2008
I adore him 'cause I adore such silent type, he is proud, just, ..... i can list million of his positive traits ^^

OEC ~ CCO ~ TSC+VIP ~ UC ~ TCO ~ TVMF ~ MCC + Other Badges
Jan 7, 2010 11:24 AM

Sep 2007
BlasianAngel said:

Same. :D ♥
Jan 11, 2010 8:13 PM

Jan 2010
Hes adorable, duh!!!! Plus I think hes a huge sweety, with a big heart thats buried under masculine pride and cold indifference. At first I didnt no what to make of him and Renji, and even though Byakuya's type isnt my favorite I looooove him!
Lavi-en-RoseJan 17, 2010 12:40 PM
Jan 14, 2010 7:37 PM

May 2009
I like, no....LOVE Bya-kun 'cause he's awesome! His zanpakuto is beautiful, matches both his looks and personalities. Plus, he's powerful to the max(if he was an espada he'd be # 1) XD! All Praise Byakuya!!:D
May 29, 2011 12:02 PM

Sep 2009
Nenay said:
Byakua is cold, calm, proud and haughty shinigami. He will come, kill and don't say a word at the same time, because there is no need. For me it is a fascinating man, who under the guise of a cold aristocrat hides his true face. And he's so handsome ^ _ ^ I have the shivers when I hear: Chire, Senbonzakura and ban-kai. This guy is a champion and that's not going to change.
He stood before a difficult choice when in the SS it was decided about execution of Rukia.
Respect, duty, honor, law, family - these are important values to him, which will be held at any cost - it's hard today about this kind of a man, and that's why I love him ^^

This. He's almost perfect <3 I've been a fan of him since 08. (first time I heard about Bleach)
Jan 31, 2012 12:17 PM
Dec 2011
KyubeiYagyu said:
Nenay said:

This. He's almost perfect <3 I've been a fan of him since 08. (first time I heard about Bleach)

Can not Anything new to this^^

I especially like is calm logic way while fighting.
Aug 2, 2013 10:34 PM

Jan 2013
What's not to like? He's gorgeous, strong, caring even though he hides it sometimes :P
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why do you like Rukia?

BlasianAngel - Oct 26, 2009

9 by Insanity »»
Aug 2, 2013 10:40 PM

» Favorite Byakuya and/or Rukia battle!

BlasianAngel - Oct 28, 2009

9 by Insanity »»
Aug 2, 2013 10:39 PM

Poll: » Best paired with Rukia?

18 by Insanity »»
Aug 2, 2013 10:37 PM

Poll: » Best paired with Byakuya?

16 by Insanity »»
Aug 2, 2013 10:35 PM

» What Would You Like To See In The Club?

MermaidGalaxies - Jul 1, 2012

1 by Busujima_Saeko »»
Apr 14, 2013 5:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.