Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 9, 2014 9:22 PM

Jul 2014
Hi, I'm CrazyClown, the creator of this club, this topic is obviously about introducing yourself so people can get to know you better and hopefully you can make new friends here as well.

I would like to welcome all new people here and I hope you all enjoy the club as well. If you're able to, please invite your friends so this club can expand more :).

I like to watch anime and play games, if you have any suggestions please tell me and if you need any, just ask :).
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 10, 2014 12:20 PM

Jan 2014
Hello everyone, my name is RoyDeusExMachina, but Roy would do just nicely. I' just an ordinary dude who likes visual novels (especially ones from Akabeisoft2), watching slice of life anime, and Japanese food. I hope we'll be good friends and have a sparkling day.
"When I close my eyes, I can't see."
-Anonymous
Aug 10, 2014 6:07 PM

Jul 2014
So hi im TsubakiAce but you can call me Jade :D i am a chick that likes watching anime when i have the time to and yeah...
just need to comment on that quote though, so brilliant :D had a little giggle at that
Aug 10, 2014 6:44 PM

Jul 2014
hahahaha omg, just saw that quote as well.
Aug 13, 2014 5:45 PM

Mar 2014
Oh gosh, where should I start? Um.. You can call me Noire-chan or Neptune, tho I prefer Noire-chan ( gives in some cuteness * teehee * )

I feel like I'm the youngest here, since I'm in 8th grade =P

What's more to say... Um.. Well, Nice to meet y'all. ^^

~Some of you may already know, but to those who admire Death the Kid( if there is any in this club) , He's Mine, so Back Off!! ~
Aug 15, 2014 12:38 PM

Oct 2013
Hi I'm EliteShadow but you can call me Shadow, I love to watch anime and read manga. I'm into all kinds of music so feel free to recommend me anime, manga or music :P
Aug 17, 2014 5:40 AM
Aug 2014
Hey! :D I'm SilverFang7 :) Feel free to call me silver or fang, whatever you feel comfortable with :P haha My main hobbies are,Playing games,listening to music and watching anime. My Favorite type of music is Dubstep and my favorite band is Linkin Park :D :D My favorite genre of anime is probably Romance/action. Not sure why but iv'e always had a soft spot for romance animes,pink haired anime girls and nekos. That's normal right? haha :P Nice to meet you all and i hope we all become good friends :D I hope everyone has a good day/evening/night/morning :) I'm always welcome to new suggestions for Anime or even music/games :P

I'm still getting used to how the website works :)
Random/silly question, how do you post pictures in the comments?
silverfang7Aug 17, 2014 5:52 AM
Nov 30, 2014 10:46 PM

Nov 2014
Hey, I'm k_dreamer2 but you can call me Kay! I recently found out about anime/manga and its amazing especially ones like Naruto and Fairy tail, I also love romantic ones!
If you have something to share...please do! XD
Dec 1, 2014 3:02 AM

Jul 2014
Welcome to the club Kay, we're usually un-active as you probably could see... I love the romantic genre too (only anime romance doe), it's one of the best ones out there! Don't worry fang, I also have a soft spot for girls with pink hair!

Anime is really good, I only got into it not too long ago too! I'm also loving those two anime as well, you should also check out Bleach and Hunter x Hunter and One Piece, (some of the other big ones out there). If you want any help to find a new anime with a certain genre, just ask and ill try my best!
Dec 2, 2014 4:46 AM

Nov 2014
Thanks! Crazyclown, I heard about bleach so I'll try it out and Hunter x Hunter is amazing!
Dec 2, 2014 8:39 AM

Jul 2014
Just checked your profile and just curious, did you start Shippuden without watching the original series? Also, what do you prefer? Dubbed or Subbed.
Dec 2, 2014 10:34 AM

Nov 2014
Oh, that's because I already watched Naruto so I thought that I could just continue from where I left off, you see I was only interested in Naruto before, but then I heard about other types of anime/manga soo...yeah and that's how I found this site!
I prefer dubbed but I don't mind watching any subbed.
Dec 2, 2014 7:06 PM

Jul 2014
You should add Naurto to your list then! :) (I'm up-to-date with Shippuden dubbed :3) I also heard that the manga has stopped... so no idea when Shippuden is going to end

I prefer watching long series dubbed and if I'm going to start a new series which is already finished, ill watch it dubbed but if it's not, I don't mind watching it subbed like all the new series I'm watching.
Dec 2, 2014 7:23 PM

Nov 2014
I've been wondering the same thing! I dont know when its gonna end, but hopefully there will be more!
Dec 2, 2014 10:35 PM

Jul 2014
Oh I'm sure that there's going to be years worth of content!
Dec 2, 2014 11:15 PM

Nov 2014
Haha true!
Dec 2, 2014 11:23 PM

Jul 2014
Yeah! A lot to still watch :3
Dec 12, 2014 10:16 AM

Nov 2013
Konbawa people; gait_man is the name (gait is fine too) and i'm otaku since 1-7-13 after seeing 2 of my 6 nr.10: Another and Angel Beats xD
I'm a quite well football player (for those non-european; soccer) and like to
watch anime, party hard and sometimes i game; only if I've time

Ask me if you wanna know more of me (or see my page :D)
''Every life is valuable, but only yourself could give it a meaning''
Dec 13, 2014 6:07 AM

Jul 2014
That was quite confusing if you ask me but I do all those things too! And I love football too :P

Welcome!~
Jan 2, 2015 11:15 AM
Oct 2014
*Gently hides behind something and formerly introduces self blushing shyly* U-um...H-Hello everyone. M-my name is Diamond, or you can call me Dia. I-I am 17 years old and I really enjoy eating sweets, especially ice cream and chocolate. I-i really love anime and I have loved anime since I was in 3rd grade and I also am trying to speak Japanese in hopes of going to Japan when I get older to pursue my dream of becoming a graphic designer. ^.^

*bows* P-please accept me everyone...! ^\^
Jan 5, 2015 8:11 AM

Jul 2014
Welcome aboard Diamond! (This was meant to sound like a pirate or something... arrr!)

I think I'm in the same boat (really... a boat...), who doesn't love to eat sweets! And i think those are two favourites for everyone :).

I only recently got into anime but when I did, i couldn't stop watching and now I'm addicted to anime :)(seriously, that meme)

I think most of us would love to goto Japan! I'm defiantly am going to try my hardest! (and learn Japanese too, no more subs then!!!).

And good luck with becoming a Graphic Designer, it'll be hard work.

*bows and accepts into club* Welcome~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Let's Discuss: Fall Anime 2014

CrazyClown - Dec 4, 2014

3 by K_dreamer2 »»
Dec 9, 2014 9:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.