Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 28, 2014 12:45 PM
Sep 2010
Inaho is a siscon thats all there is to it.
Aug 28, 2014 12:57 PM
Jul 2014
LPAV said:

Haha, maybe Inaho is not sexually atracted to others girls except his sister ^.^
Aug 28, 2014 9:00 PM
Aug 2011
I bet Inaho is a Martian who has lost his memories. That would explain a lot of the inconsistencies about him like his bland personality, intelligence, and combat capabilities. His sister and him don't really look alike with different hair color and face shape. Maybe he's even the Martian from the kataphrakt that Lt Marito faced
Look at my awesome sig :)
How do you make a sig?
Aug 28, 2014 9:20 PM

Jan 2014
mf908 said:
I bet Inaho is a Martian who has lost his memories. That would explain a lot of the inconsistencies about him like his bland personality, intelligence, and combat capabilities. His sister and him don't really look alike with different hair color and face shape. Maybe he's even the Martian from the kataphrakt that Lt Marito faced

Inaho is Saazbaum's son? Same hair color (?), blood type and level of intelligent.

Haha, what am I saying. It's too good to be true. lmao.
Aug 28, 2014 9:30 PM
Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
mf908 said:

Inaho is Saazbaum's son? Same hair color (?), blood type and level of intelligent.

OMG >.<
Aug 28, 2014 10:33 PM

Oct 2010
Inaho is the ideal alpha male character. He keeps his cool, he stays true to his character (unlike a certain Tetsufag from MahWholeCock), and he doesn't lose his ways even in the face of butts and boobs. It's been a while since such an extraordinary MC has descended upon anime.

I fucking love stoic characters. Inaho gives me faith that the Japanese male population hasn't entirely deteriorated into whiny, hetare pansies.
Aug 29, 2014 6:56 AM

Jan 2014
Bluebirds22 said:
chickenonthepan said:

OMG >.<

Lets think of it this way.

Saazbaum's wife was sent to war by Asseylum's farther, although she was pregnant. The red kat was of Saazbaum's wife.

She was rescued by Dr. Troyard. Through her, Dr. Troyard knew about Aldnoah and began to research it. Dr. Troyard sent her to his friend, Mr. Kaiduka, asking him to take care of her. Mr. Kaiduka had a child, Yuki, but had lost his wife.

Not long after that, Saazbaum's wife gave birth to Inaho. She couldn't survive through that, and asked Mr. Kaiduka to take care of her child. So Inaho took Kaiduka surname. After some years, Mr. Kaiduka died in an accident and left Yuki and Inaho take care of each other. Yuki is the only family member Inaho has left since he was really small, so he treasures her so much.

On the other hand, Saazbaum believes that his wife was dead. He enraged. Because of the royal family, he lost his wife and son. He decided to take revenge on royal family at all cost. After 15 years, he begins to take action when the chance comes. Saazbaum is doing his own "justice".

That's how the story should be. Everything connects together. And it gives Saazbaum a good motives and Inaho a quite tragic past. They should hire me to write the script, lol.
Just_ChickenAug 29, 2014 7:02 AM
Aug 29, 2014 7:01 AM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:
They should hire me to write the script, lol.

Rofl. Definitely. Everything clicks. :D
Aug 29, 2014 7:09 AM

Jan 2014
nirunaru said:
chickenonthepan said:
They should hire me to write the script, lol.

Rofl. Definitely. Everything clicks. :D

I didn't take into account we will have Star war scene when Inaho and Saazbaum meet: "I'm your father". lmao.

Btw, I have a feeling that I'm spoiling again, just as Nikoleras case. So you better prepare for it. :))
Just_ChickenAug 29, 2014 7:13 AM
Aug 29, 2014 7:14 AM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Bluebirds22 said:

OMG >.<

Lets think of it this way.

Saazbaum's wife was sent to war by Asseylum's farther, although she was pregnant. The red kat was of Saazbaum's wife.

She was rescued by Dr. Troyard. Through her, Dr. Troyard knew about Aldnoah and began to research it. Dr. Troyard sent her to his friend, Mr. Kaiduka, asking him to take care of her. Mr. Kaiduka had a child, Yuki, but had lost his wife.

Not long after that, Saazbaum's wife gave birth to Inaho. She couldn't survive through that, and asked Mr. Kaiduka to take care of her child. So Inaho took Kaiduka surname. After some years, Mr. Kaiduka died in an accident and left Yuki and Inaho take care of each other. Yuki is the only family member Inaho has left since he was really small, so he treasures her so much.

On the other hand, Saazbaum believes that his wife was dead. He enraged. Because of the royal family, he lost his wife and son. He decided to take revenge on royal family at all cost. After 15 years, he begins to take action when the chance comes. Saazbaum is doing his own "justice".

That's how the story should be. Everything connects together. And it gives Saazbaum a good motives and Inaho a quite tragic past. They should hire me to write the script, lol.

Oh god, I really like your theory. I knew it Inaho and Yuki are not brothers by blood! : D
Aug 29, 2014 7:18 AM

Jan 2014
Maryruss said:

Oh god, I really like your theory. I knew it Inaho and Yuki are not brothers by blood! : D

Well, just my speculation. It may not be true though. ;))
Aug 29, 2014 7:19 AM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Maryruss said:

Well, just my speculation. It may not be true though. ;))

I know, but I really like it >.<
Aug 29, 2014 7:25 AM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:
I didn't take into account we will have Star war scene when Inaho and Saazbaum meet: "I'm your father". lmao.

And that would be the legendary point where Inaho finally reacts: "NOooooooooooOOoooooo."

Superb.
Aug 29, 2014 7:28 AM

Jul 2014
nirunaru said:
chickenonthepan said:

And that would be the legendary point where Inaho finally reacts: "NOooooooooooOOoooooo."

Superb.

Haha, Sublime.
Aug 29, 2014 7:33 AM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Btw, I have a feeling that I'm spoiling again, just as Nikoleras case. So you better prepare for it. :))

Now that I think more carefully. You truly have spoiled us. :D Everything fits, even the Inaho's mysterious character. It is all just aiming for this scene...

LPAV said:

Luke and Leila, Inaho and Yuki.

You see.... :D

Edit: They just end up being the opposites. Luke and Leila were twins, nobody knew and they were shipped. Yuki and Inaho are thought to siblings... well some are shipping them any way.... This must mean that they are the true match and meant for each other. ;)
nirunaruAug 29, 2014 7:42 AM
Aug 29, 2014 7:52 AM

Jan 2014
nirunaru said:
chickenonthepan said:

Now that I think more carefully. You truly have spoiled us. :D Everything fits, even the Inaho's mysterious character. It is all just aiming for this scene...

Well, lets see more.

Why an Earthling like Dr. Troyard can go to Mars without any problem? Even if he was a defector, Martians hate Terrans in general. He would be shot on sight. Even hime protected them, who the hell would let a Terran do researches on Aldnoah? Hime was a child, she couldn't order the knights around. And why of all Martians, only Saazbaum seems to care about him.

I have a theory.

Inaho's mother, a.k.a Saazbaum's fiancee, gave Dr. Troyard one things that Saazbaum would recognize that was hers. She told Dr. Troyard that if he wanted to go to Mars, show that thing to Saazbaum and he would let him in .Well, if that's the locket that Slaine hold, things became even more interesting, everything is even more connected together. She also begged Dr. Troyard to tell Saazbaum that she was dead. Because she thought that if Saazbaum knew she was alive, he would come down, risking his life to save her no matter what. She wanted Saazbaum to live a peaceful life and forget about her. That actually had opposite effect that fits well with the theme of the series: misunderstanding.

When Dr. Troyard came to Mars, he met Saazbaum. Saazbaum let Dr. Troyard do his researches. He let Dr. Troyard keeps the locket too, because each time he looked a the locket, his heart hurted so much. (the locket potentially became a symbol of peace between Earth and Mars from here) However, Saazbaum realized that Dr. Troyard's research can help him take down the Royal family. So he decided to use Dr. Troyard.

I have to think more about why Dr. Troyard died.
Just_ChickenAug 29, 2014 8:00 AM
Aug 29, 2014 9:22 AM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Why an Earthling like Dr. Troyard can go to Mars without any problem? Even if he was a defector, Martians hate Terrans in general. He would be shot on sight.

I was thinking this before, but it seems that Dr. Troyard was living on one of the orbiting castles. After all Slaine did live only 2 years on Earth.

chickenonthepan said:
I have a theory.

Nice one. :D

chickenonthepan said:
I have to think more about why Dr. Troyard died.

Maybe it was just really boring death, like he died when the pod landed on Mars. Or he had a heroic death while saving his son. Any other options? Like he got into argument with aliens from Venus and they zaped him? :P

Edit: Maybe he was speeding in space and got arrested. And nobody knows he is still alive on Venus.
Aug 29, 2014 9:23 AM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Inaho's mother, a.k.a Saazbaum's fiancee

What?! D:
Why? When? Where? How did it come to this?! *rushes to read the thread*

Edit: Good one.
Aug 29, 2014 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:
chickenonthepan said:
Inaho's mother, a.k.a Saazbaum's fiancee

What?! D:
Why? When? Where? How did it come to this?! *rushes to read the thread*

My theory. Read from post #105. :D
Aug 29, 2014 9:27 AM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:

chickenonthepan said:

Man, that's great, thank you. Truly. ><
Aug 29, 2014 9:31 AM

Aug 2014
Any wild theories about Slaine chickenonthepan? I was comparing his hair color and eyes with Nina's. :D
Aug 29, 2014 9:32 AM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:
chickenonthepan said:

chickenonthepan said:

Man, that's great, thank you. Truly. ><

You are welcome. Don't blame me when this becomes spoiler though. ;))

nirunaru said:
Any wild theories about Slaine chickenonthepan? I was comparing his hair color and eyes with Nina's. :D

Nina? who?
Aug 29, 2014 9:34 AM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:
Nina? who?

The blond long haired girl on Earth's side. Handling the helm of Deucalion.
Aug 29, 2014 9:36 AM

Dec 2013
I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but after witnessing your friend's death ( or even not your friend's ) you should show some kind of emotions. That's why Idaho is not a good character. If he is calm and has strategic mind doesn't mean he should be a total rock.
Aug 29, 2014 9:43 AM

Jan 2014
nirunaru said:
chickenonthepan said:
Nina? who?

The blond long haired girl on Earth's side. Handling the helm of Deucalion.

Oh, I forgot about her. She is so unimportant.

For some reason, I think Slaine looks like Ray - Martian Emperor so much. As a wild guess, I would say that Slaine is a homunculus, a result of Dr. Troyard's researches.

He created Slaine through gene of the royal family. Slaine himself contains the information about Aldnoah. The locket is the "key" to unlock his power.

This put Inaho, Slaine and Asseylum into an irony circumstance. But that way, all of them connect together. :))
Aug 29, 2014 9:44 AM

Aug 2014
robis798 said:
I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but after witnessing your friend's death ( or even not your friend's ) you should show some kind of emotions. That's why Idaho is not a good character. If he is calm and has strategic mind doesn't mean he should be a total rock.

Yes, it has been mentioned. :) There were debate on if he's suffering from inablity to use his facial muscles, trauma, being emotionless rock or just being what ever he is. Did I list every option?
Aug 29, 2014 9:45 AM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:
For some reason, I think Slaine looks like Ray - Martian Emperor so much.

Guess this is bad new for Asseylum. :D Oh the raw drama when they realize they are siblings or gene/blood related.
Aug 29, 2014 9:53 AM

Jan 2014
nirunaru said:
chickenonthepan said:

Guess this is bad new for Asseylum. :D Oh the raw drama when they realize they are siblings or gene/blood related.

Indeed, all of my speculation until now based on old good dramas. And all of them are around love.

Love is the easiest and most effective way to give character some depth, honestly. Love creates hate. Hate can lead to love.
Aug 29, 2014 9:55 AM

Jul 2014
nirunaru said:
chickenonthepan said:

I've been wondering for a while, why there're so many blonde green-eyed people in Aldnoah: Slaine, Asseylum, Cruhteo, Ray, Nina. Only Calm breaks the pattern - he is blonde but has bluish eyes.
It is a very rare type.
And they are even not related by blood. ... or are they?

I think that this series needs an ol' good Indian-movie style family reunion in the end. Evrybody should dance. And they should revive Cruhteo and make him dance too. Or make him dance too as a ghost - such things do not matter, when you're family.
deadoptimistAug 29, 2014 9:59 AM
Aug 29, 2014 9:58 AM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:
nirunaru said:

Indeed, all of my speculation until now based on old good dramas. And all of them are around love.

Love is the easiest and most effective way to give character some depth, honestly.

The Bold and the Beautiful? Sorry I couldn't resist the pun. :D I heard that that one was based on medical records from mental institute. The twisty drama displayed on that show.... It would not surprise me, if it were true. :D

Edit:
nirunaruAug 29, 2014 10:03 AM
Aug 29, 2014 10:00 AM

Aug 2014
deadoptimist said:
nirunaru said:

I've been wondering for a while, why there're so many blonde green-eyed people in Aldnoah: Slaine, Asseylum, Cruhteo, Ray, Nina. Only Calm breaks the pattern - he is blonde but has bluish eyes.
It is a very rare type.

Hmm... Either Cruhteo or Ray or both been busy? ;) That is a bit scary thought.
Aug 29, 2014 10:00 AM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:

It is a very rare type.

I think hat this series needs an ol' good Indian-movie style family reunion in the end.

Put Nina aside, 4 others could REALLY be related lol.

If Nirokelas comeback is confirmed next episode, I think that any hint they give in this series has a meaning.
Just_ChickenAug 29, 2014 10:03 AM
Aug 29, 2014 10:05 AM

Jul 2014
chickenonthepan said:

Well, yeah. Asseylum is Ray's granddaughter. Slaine's is a homunculus, made from royal genes (let it be Seylum's father - for additional father complex). We need to write Cruhteo in the equation.
Aug 29, 2014 10:08 AM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:
chickenonthepan said:

Well, yeah. Asseylum is Ray's granddaughter. Slaine's is a homunculus, made from royal genes (let it be Seylum's father - for additional father complex). We need to write Cruhteo in the equation.

How about Cruhteo is Ray's nephew (a.k.a cousin of Asseylum's father)?

That explained a lot about his loyalty, and why he cares for Asseylum the most of all the knights. And that explains his social standing too. He and Saazbaum are like the leaders of the knights.

And we have another good opposition. Cruhteo has his standing because of his blood relation with the king. Saazbaum rises through his own hard works. That again shows us the difference in their intelligence.

Keep in mind that Ray got Aldnoah gene when he was pretty old already. So his possible brother (Cruhteo' father) doesn't have that gene. But that doesn't change the fact that they are blood related. :))
Just_ChickenAug 29, 2014 10:41 AM
Aug 29, 2014 10:13 AM

Aug 2014
Hmm... It has been long time I watched the video I linked. Oh my god... This script is riddled with death and the miraculous resurrection. :D

I'm glad that there isn't enough screen time for Aldnoah, to get the drama to those proportions. They are just limited to the unknown siblings, their impossible love drama and twisted weird family relations.
Aug 29, 2014 10:17 AM

Jan 2014
nirunaru said:

I'm glad that there isn't enough screen time for Aldnoah, to get the drama to those proportions. They are just limited to the unknown siblings, their impossible love drama and twisted weird family relations.

Well, based the condition of Aldnoah now, I would say that adding those things you listed above is a HUGE improvement. Bland characters suddenly become deep. Stupid motives become so reasonable. Naive loves become darker. etc.

And all they should do is what? Adding one significant character (like Saazbaum's fiancee) instead of short-lived stupid ones like Vlad or Fermi.

I hope they know what they are doing...
Just_ChickenAug 29, 2014 10:28 AM
Aug 29, 2014 10:20 AM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:
nirunaru said:

Well, based the condition of Aldnoah now, I would say that adding those things you listed above is a HUGE improvement. Bland characters suddenly become deep. Stupid motives become so reasonable. Naive loves become darker. etc.

That really means that the show has some serious issues if that would make it better. :DDDD

chickenonthepan said:
instead of short-lived stupid ones like Vlad or Fermi.

I agree, adding short-lived idiot villains hardly makes the show better. It is like replacing quality with sheer quantity and hoping that does the trick.
nirunaruAug 29, 2014 10:30 AM
Aug 29, 2014 10:55 AM

Jul 2014
nirunaru said:
I agree, adding short-lived idiot villains hardly makes the show better. It is like replacing quality with sheer quantity and hoping that does the trick.

They may think that it makes the show gritty and realistic. "Look, we can kill characters too! Look!"

chickenonthepan said:
And we have another good opposition. Cruhteo has his standing because of his blood relation with the king. Saazbaum rises through his own hard works. That again shows us the difference in their intelligence.

Keep in mind that Ray got Aldnoah gene when he was pretty old already. So his possible brother (Cruhteo' father) doesn't have that gene. But that doesn't change the fact that they are blood related. :))

Huh. You're good at making stories. )
That would be an interesting conflict. Saazbaum seems to be a talented schemer, his mecha is powerful too. It's been bugging me for a while, why Cruhteo, the second in standing, is so inefficient. (Though we really don't know anything about the reast of the knights.)
Aug 29, 2014 11:33 AM

Aug 2014
deadoptimist said:
They may think that it makes the show gritty and realistic. "Look, we can kill characters too! Look!"

Lol. And the effect varies. It can be like in Akame ga Kill! or then like... Damn.

What could be example of good one? :D Don't remember any at this point.

(Edit: Hmm... going really unorthodox, but Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyoubi (First three episodes)? At least I felt real loss. :D)

Felt that Akame ga Kill! was on a killing festival, blood splattered all over the place without any meaningfulness. And characters that got axed were determined by flipping a coin. :D

But that is just my humble opinion. I didn't like the manga at all. I read it mechanically to the latest raw to see if there was any hope for better and then, when there wasn't, I dropped it.
nirunaruAug 29, 2014 12:04 PM
Aug 29, 2014 12:02 PM

Jul 2014
nirunaru said:
deadoptimist said:
]They may think that it makes the show gritty and realistic. "Look, we can kill characters too! Look!"

Lol. And the effect varies. It can be like in Akame ga Kill! or then like... Damn.

What could be example of good one? :D Don't remember any at this point.

Felt that Akame ga Kill! was on a killing festival, blood splattered all over the place without any meaningfulness. And characters that got axed were determined by flipping a coin. :D

But that is just my humble opinion. I didn't like the manga at all. I read it mechanically to the latest raw to see if there was any hope for better and then, when there wasn't, I dropped it.

Lots of characters were offed in Shingeki no Kyojin. There were some casualties in Madoka.
I could name a number of mangas, but we're in the anime section, so I don't think it is appropriate.

Akame ga Kill! became popular after I for the most part had stopped reading manga, so I haven't read it, and do not want to, to be honest. From my point of view it seems to be a junk read, so I am a bit surprised by its popularity. Maybe I'm wrong.
But that's terribly off-topic.

I meant that killing characters is in vogue now. Because Martin. :/
Aug 29, 2014 12:15 PM

Aug 2014
deadoptimist said:
Akame ga Kill! became popular after I for the most part had stopped reading manga, so I haven't read it, and do not want to, to be honest. From my point of view it seems to be a junk read, so I am a bit surprised by its popularity. Maybe I'm wrong.

I watched the first episode of anime and then continued (forbidden word). It ended like I described, so no I don't think you are missing anything special. There was some promising possibilities for the future, but the execution seemed poor and one dimentional.

deadoptimist said:
I meant that killing characters is in vogue now. Because Martin. :/

Hmm... What are you referring?
Aug 29, 2014 12:21 PM

Jul 2014
nirunaru said:
I watched the first episode of anime and then continued (forbidden word). It ended like I described, so no I don't think you are missing anything special. There was some promising possibilities for the future, but the execution seemed poor and one dimentional.

I've watched a few episodes. It was prety entertaining - silly, unapologetic and, thankfully, without censorship. But it sure isn't something I wish to read as a manga. It's fine in movement, but It sure isn't something to read for plot.

nirunaru said:

I was referring The Song of Ice and Fire. The amount of dead characters there is a running joke.
Though, I admit, I may be unfair. Gen Urobuchi is famous for it too. In a way he is the Martin of anime.
Aug 29, 2014 12:28 PM

Aug 2014
deadoptimist said:
I was referring The Song of Ice and Fire. The amount of dead characters there is a running joke.
Though, I admit, I may be unfair. Gen Urobuchi is famous for it too. In a way he is the Martin of anime.

I think I read at least part of that. I watched the series and as after that ventured there, but I have to admit I don't have strong recollection about that one. I guess I have been reading too much. :D

But hmm... what was the topic again... :D Kind of got carried away.
Aug 29, 2014 12:33 PM

Jul 2014
nirunaru said:
I think I read at least part of that. I watched the series and as after that ventured there, but I have to admit I don't have strong recollection about that one. I guess I have been reading too much. :D

I am not a big fan either. It's more of a popular joke in the geeky parts of the Internet today.

nirunaru said:
But hmm... what was the topic again... :D Kind of got carried away.

*looks at the title of the thread* We're miles away from it, I'm afraid. -_-" We'll need to swim, run and then climb some more to reach it.
The OP was about justifying Inaho's character.
Aug 29, 2014 12:46 PM

Aug 2014
*coughs*

Well then.

... to back-track a bit... before this we were talking about making the show a new version of star wars, combined with the dramatics and surprise twists including secret siblings, test-tube children and the forbidden love-affairs. We truly got pretty far from the starting point. Was there any connection to Inaho? :D
Aug 29, 2014 12:52 PM

Jan 2014
nirunaru said:
*coughs*

Well then.

... to back-track a bit... before this we were talking about making the show a new version of star wars, combined with the dramatics and surprise twists including secret siblings, test-tube children and the forbidden love-affairs. We truly got pretty far from the starting point. Was there any connection to Inaho? :D

Inaho: abandoned child who doesn't know about parental love.

Didn't we say Inaho' mother (Saazbaum's fiancee ) is one element that starts the affair? She gives Saazbaum and Inaho some serious character depth.

I think we have Romeo - Juliet here as well if Inaho and Hime have affection. Love over the hate of father generation.

And I can include Code Geass here as well if you want to read lol. :D
Aug 29, 2014 12:54 PM

Jul 2014
nirunaru said:
*coughs*

Well then.

Two or three pages back I see

LPAV said:

Maybe we should come back to this truly highest point of the discussion.

chickenonthepan said:
Didn't we say Inaho' mother (Saazbaum's fiancee ) is one element that starts the affair? She gives Saazbaum and Inaho some serious character depth.

I think we have Romeo - Juliet here as well if Inaho and Hime have affection. Love over the hate of father generation.

Oh, right. Maybe Saazbaum will be transformed after he sees the pure love of the kids.
Aug 29, 2014 12:56 PM
Jul 2011
deadoptimist said:
nirunaru said:

I've watched a few episodes. It was prety entertaining - silly, unapologetic and, thankfully, without censorship. But it sure isn't something I wish to read as a manga. It's fine in movement, but It sure isn't something to read for plot.

nirunaru said:

Gen Urobuchi didn't come up with the characters of this anime. He didn't write anything involving Inaho either.
Aug 29, 2014 12:57 PM

Jan 2014
deadoptimist said:

LPAV said:

Maybe we should come back to this truly highest point of the discussion.

But Inaho is quite blank now. Nothing worth discussing about him except his stoic character really. I prefer theory and speculation now.

HopeLight said:

Gen Urobuchi didn't come up with the characters of this anime. He didn't write anything involving Inaho either.

You get it wrong. They are talking about that this show trying to tell people: "hey, we can kill characters like Urobutcher too". But it failed. Those deaths have so little impact.
Aug 29, 2014 12:57 PM

Aug 2014
chickenonthepan said:
nirunaru said:
*coughs*

Well then.

Inaho: abandoned child who doesn't know about parental love.

And saved. Thank you chikenonthepan for saving the topic. :D
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.