Pages (31) « First ... « 29 30 [31]
Jul 24, 2014 8:57 AM

Aug 2013
Waiter, hold the salt on muh fries.
Jul 24, 2014 10:47 AM

Oct 2011
cloud2313 said:
@Flume

Oh!!!! Now I get it, no wonder you were acting so random at most of the times!

I don't read the manga but am aware of the story...that's why I did it. Spoilers added.

Jul 24, 2014 12:01 PM

May 2013
Very good game. I did some flops and missed reading some pages (so I couldn't analyze everything and give it my all like usual) but it was fun and very unpredictable. Town nailed it!
Jul 24, 2014 2:14 PM

Oct 2011
cruzateu said:
Now that the game ended i can say something(i was wolf in 2 games)

In one game dead wolves can help till there is one, of course following the english written on the rule. And the exorcist role or something works in a way

MaiTai follows one but doesn't follow the other....because why not

I won't participate in other games from here because i believe that her way of doing things is wrong and that's it.

It was fun playing with you all, i will still play the werewolf game that julyan narrates

Bye~ ww

General said:

2. Once you are dead, you are allowed to keep posting casually. However you may NOT state anything that includes strategy or anything that generally affects gameplay. Limit all casual chat. That's what the Safehouse is for. Failure to follow this rule will result in 1 warning and potential removal from the club.

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1227707#1pXBqQMW1gAPVoTC.99

Don't know how to be more specific than this. If you have any more issues, please free to take it up with other MS staff or co-owner(s). Thank you.

Jul 24, 2014 2:16 PM

Oct 2011
I am glad most of you had fun with this game. I encourage you to play the other games. I'm not hosting here for a while, but I do host the Code Geass games in the Forum Games if you'd like to play.

Jul 24, 2014 2:28 PM

Dec 2013
Once there is one Titan left, he or she will evolved into this. This Titan can kill 2 players every night and he/she will be aware of the roles of all the remaining players. The dead Titans will be kicked out of the secret club to prevent him/her from getting any help.The lone Titan's prior skill will be carried over once he enter this stage.

=/=

Once there is one Titan left, he or she will evolved into this. This Titan can kill 2 players every night and he/she will be aware of the roles of all the remaining players. The dead Titans will be kicked out of the secret club. The lone Titan's prior skill will be carried over once he enter this stage.

You say it's based on the werewolf game, but it's based on your whim. Julyan said on the first night that dead wolfs could speak there. You then say that you should follow the exorcist role/whatever role by that game. But not the titan rule

Don't know how to be more specific than this
Jul 24, 2014 3:41 PM

Apr 2014
cruzateu said:
Once there is one Titan left, he or she will evolved into this. This Titan can kill 2 players every night and he/she will be aware of the roles of all the remaining players. The dead Titans will be kicked out of the secret club to prevent him/her from getting any help.The lone Titan's prior skill will be carried over once he enter this stage.

=/=

Once there is one Titan left, he or she will evolved into this. This Titan can kill 2 players every night and he/she will be aware of the roles of all the remaining players. The dead Titans will be kicked out of the secret club. The lone Titan's prior skill will be carried over once he enter this stage.

You say it's based on the werewolf game, but it's based on your whim. Julyan said on the first night that dead wolfs could speak there. You then say that you should follow the exorcist role/whatever role by that game. But not the titan rule

just because it is based off something it does not have to be excatly the same so useing that as a reason does not work too well. I will be honest I have not played werewolf before so dont really understand the issue that u have with this game tbh but it all seemed fair to me. But if u want to take your complaint to me as co- owner I am happy to hear u out more.
Jul 24, 2014 4:57 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
cruzateu said:

=/=

just because it is based off something it does not have to be excatly the same so useing that as a reason does not work too well. I will be honest I have not played werewolf before so dont really understand the issue that u have with this game tbh but it all seemed fair to me. But if u want to take your complaint to me as co- owner I am happy to hear u out more.

No it doesn't have to be the same. But if it uses the same rules....it's the same game.

Changing the rules midgame is basing them on your whim, that's it. Nothing more to it. I don't like that atitude and because of that i'll leave

edit: I'll say that it was unfair of my part to call her biased. My mistake and i'm sorry.
cruzateuJul 24, 2014 5:01 PM
Jul 24, 2014 5:20 PM

Apr 2014
cruzateu said:
Jackrito said:

No it doesn't have to be the same. But if it uses the same rules....it's the same game.

Changing the rules midgame is basing them on your whim, that's it. Nothing more to it. I don't like that atitude and because of that i'll leave

edit: I'll say that it was unfair of my part to call her biased. My mistake and i'm sorry.

Ok that is fair enough I understand how u feel a bit and I have been in a situation like that before and got annoyed about it. but in this situation I dont think the rules were changed mid game just maybe not as clear for the titan team as they could of been . At least u thought about it and have said sorry about saying there are biased so if u ever change your mind u are free to come back.
Jul 24, 2014 5:40 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
cruzateu said:

Ok that is fair enough I understand how u feel a bit and I have been in a situation like that before and got annoyed about it. but in this situation I dont think the rules were changed mid game just maybe not as clear for the titan team as they could of been . At least u thought about it and have said sorry about saying there are biased so if u ever change your mind u are free to come back.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. Thank you anyway.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 29 30 [31]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.