Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (18) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 15, 2014 2:44 PM

Apr 2014
Wow, I didn't expect a veteran.

And about yesterday's random lynch, good job getting the executioner. Honestly.

Karote said:

I'm not sure if you care who dies but I will say my role since you leave me no choice ; I am Investigator. Let me check Crowlage if you let me live.

Of course now I'm mafia/sk target so doc/jailor , save me please? (If I get off from lynching of course.)

Investigator Karote, report please.
"Good-o morning-u ebberi-wan, haba nice day!" - Kud
Jul 15, 2014 2:47 PM

Aug 2013
PTYamin said:

^Yes please T_T

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Jul 15, 2014 2:48 PM

Apr 2014
I did say i would put in some surprises vet is one of my fav roles. Also MAL is far too busy tonight just turned into a big mess
Jul 15, 2014 2:50 PM

May 2012
phantom doesnt even get to post lol - sorry just gotta butt in :p
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jul 15, 2014 2:51 PM

Dec 2012
Haine15 said:
PTYamin said:

^Yes please T_T

I checked Hagarn last night , I won't say his role but he is for town. (or should I say his role?)
Jul 15, 2014 2:54 PM

Aug 2013
Karote said:
Haine15 said:

^Yes please T_T

I checked Hagarn last night , I won't say his role but he is for town. (or should I say his role?)

Nah that's enough
So anyone got a lead or a clue ?

Jul 15, 2014 3:01 PM

Aug 2013
So, if I'm not mistaken, the roleblocker was mafia aligned? In some versions it could be town aligned.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jul 15, 2014 3:05 PM

Apr 2014
right i will clear this up my bad the rb was town
Jul 15, 2014 3:08 PM

Mar 2010
* Insert Moment of slience *

[To remember the dead...]

And now thats done. Whats up guys.
Jul 15, 2014 3:11 PM

Aug 2013
Damn! That's two of us in one night! I never liked the veteran role; it was always more of hinderance rather than a benefit. It's a role more dangerous for the town rather than Mafia. But, If it is town aligned, then there's nothing we can do about it other than avoid him/ her. Town power roles be wary.
Jul 15, 2014 3:13 PM

May 2014
I survived the night! Im a survivor, Im gonna make it. Im a survivor, keep on surviving! :3

Some of you guys are bad. How could you kill someone you meanies >:3
Jul 15, 2014 3:17 PM

Aug 2013
@Jake
Are you referring to yourself as the Survivor? Or are you just stating that you're happy to have survived the night? Sorry, it's just that I don't want to cause confusion with this statement later on.
Jul 15, 2014 3:19 PM

May 2014
What's the survivor? Im just happy I survived :/
Jul 15, 2014 3:32 PM

Aug 2013
Nevermind, the survivor is a third party role in which the goal is to literally survive for X amount of time, or until X amount of people cease to live.
Jul 15, 2014 3:47 PM

Aug 2013
Is MAL lagging for anyone else?

PTYamin said:

And about yesterday's random lynch, good job getting the executioner. Honestly.
What makes you say it was random? Mafia wouldn't know he was third party, assumed he was town and jumped on the wagon right away.
Jul 15, 2014 3:49 PM

Apr 2014
Karote said:

You mean Hagarn had no crimes? He still may or may not be town-sided.
Jul 15, 2014 3:51 PM

Apr 2014
Fo-Fai said:

What makes you say it was random? Mafia wouldn't know he was third party, assumed he was town and jumped on the wagon right away.

It looked pretty random..
Jul 15, 2014 4:15 PM

Aug 2013
PTYamin said:
Fo-Fai said:

It looked pretty random..
It might have looked random at a glance but going back now you can plainly tell Crowlage was fishy as heck. Thus why I voted for him.

You need to think hard about what goes on behind the scenes. Anyway, pointless talk is pointless. I wanna see karotes informant report. I don't fully trust him though, that's an easy role to fake claim.
Jul 15, 2014 4:20 PM

Dec 2012
PTYamin said:
Karote said:

You mean Hagarn had no crimes? He still may or may not be town-sided.

No , I Investigated* him. Sorry. xD I know his role , so trust me on that.
Jul 15, 2014 4:39 PM

Dec 2012
Anyone has any suspicious on certain person? I can find out his/her role.
If not , Then I will just choose someone who doesn't speak much.
Jul 15, 2014 4:41 PM

Aug 2013
Anyway, I'm gonna vote PTYamin again. His..

"Let's never lynch anyone and lose on purpose" strategy still erks the shit outta me. If he happens to be town, so be it. I know what that will look like but town has a much higher chance of winning without him regardless.

I await his strawman defense.

Also, Karote, why the hell did you just out somebodies alignment unprovoked? :/
Jul 15, 2014 4:44 PM

Dec 2012
Fo-Fai said:

What do you mean? My English skills can't keep up. xD
edit: Oh , I know what you mean.
Jul 15, 2014 4:48 PM
Feb 2013
Karote said:

You checked me? really wasting the time :I

What is veteran role, can someone explain to me?

I suspect this player:
Smurphinator
Shadowsnake777
Ranoom
Jul 15, 2014 4:51 PM

Aug 2013
Karote said:
Fo-Fai said:

What do you mean? My English skills can't keep up. xD
edit: Oh , I know what you mean.
Obviously not. I looked back and I guess PTY asked for your "informant report" probably just another bad play on his part not understanding what your role even does. Crap.

It's too late now but next time wait. That doesn't make you look too good to be honest. You weren't under any serious suspicion yesterday.

The way you claimed seemed kinda forced as well. Who asked you to claim in the first place?

Hagarn, give me reasons for those players you suspect if you don't mind please..
Jul 15, 2014 4:51 PM

Dec 2012
Wasn't it enough that I told Hagarn was for town? I don't want to reveal roles but if it's because you suspect me because I didn't tell Hagarn role then I don't know what to say.

I will only tell roles when I find mafia/sk.
Jul 15, 2014 4:52 PM

Apr 2014
I will explain this as host a vet can go alert a certain amount of times in the game. who ever visits the vet at night when they are alert dies no matter if they are town or mafia so it can either make or break the town
Jul 15, 2014 4:57 PM

Dec 2012
Fo-Fai said:
Obviously not. I looked back and I guess PTY asked for your "informant report" probably just another bad play on his part not understanding what your role even does. Crap.

It's too late now but next time wait. That doesn't make you look too good to be honest. You weren't under any serious suspicion yesterday.

The way you claimed seemed kinda forced as well. Who asked you to claim in the first place?

Hagarn, give me reasons for those players you suspect if you don't mind please..

I was under pressure yesterday , Last few minutes you said you would kill anyone who ties votes so I can be lynched and then I wanted to tell my role , Hoping that would convince you and I'm sure few people did suspect me. Crowlage happened to look more suspicious than me.

Fair enough. I know you are still suspicious of me and I don't mind that.
-----------
Vote lynch : PTYamin
Jul 15, 2014 5:00 PM
Feb 2013
Fo-Fai said:

Just guts mainly... three of them either only do one post or try to participate but not really try to help.. i guess..

Jackrito said:
I will explain this as host a vet can go alert a certain amount of times in the game. who ever visits the vet at night when they are alert dies no matter if they are town or mafia so it can either make or break the town

Thank you Jack
Jul 15, 2014 5:06 PM

Aug 2013
I read everything happened in this half hour Was busy making cards TT_TT , I also suspect PTYamin for always protecting and keeping tie that doesn't make sense sense .
Keeping my vote for now until I see what happens.

Jul 15, 2014 5:10 PM

Apr 2014
Well i am going to bed so have fun guys
Jul 15, 2014 5:10 PM
Feb 2013
Maybe PTYamin still new to this game and want to play careful..
Jul 15, 2014 5:17 PM

Dec 2012
Hagarn said:
Maybe PTYamin still new to this game and want to play careful..

But so far he hasn't helped or shared his opinions. Only comments on random things , Could also be trying to fit there but you never know. I want to hear what he says.
Jul 15, 2014 5:25 PM
Feb 2013
Haine15 said:
I also suspect PTYamin for always protecting and keeping tie that doesn't make sense sense .

Mm, if he were in mafia, he won't do something like that, he obviously want someone to lynch.. beside we know now that Crowlage or Karote is not mafia, he should have jump to banwagon to vote..
Jul 15, 2014 5:34 PM

Dec 2012
Hagarn said:
Haine15 said:
I also suspect PTYamin for always protecting and keeping tie that doesn't make sense sense .

Mm, if he were in mafia, he won't do something like that, he obviously want someone to lynch.. beside we know now that Crowlage or Karote is not mafia, he should have jump to banwagon to vote..

That's why he votes with town to avoid suspections on him but that's what I would do if I were mafia.
Jul 15, 2014 5:34 PM

Aug 2013
Karote said:

I was under pressure yesterday , Last few minutes you said you would kill anyone who ties votes so I can be lynched and then I wanted to tell my role , Hoping that would convince you and I'm sure few people did suspect me. Crowlage happened to look more suspicious than me.

Fair enough. I know you are still suspicious of me and I don't mind that.
-----------
Vote lynch : PTYamin
Pressure=/=Suspicion

It's never really a good idea to claim unless somebody asks you. Truth be told I was never gonna let you get lynched yesterday. Lynching inactive players gives us literally no information. I'm really happy you showed up to defend yourself yesterday and considering we had like an hour left and pretty much nailed crowlage on his slips and eventually ended up lynching him should attest to that. You can call it luck, I just call it instinct.

On the other hand though, that was a pretty shallow defense, I suppose there's not much to defend against but given the high amount of attention you've garnered and the lack of proper claiming eticate you've shown, I'll chalk that up to a miss play and not a scum slip, for now.

Would you like to add anything on why you voted Yamin, or is it basically a sheep vote?
Jul 15, 2014 5:45 PM

Jan 2014
Hagarn said:

I suspect this player:
Smurphinator
Shadowsnake777
Ranoom

In my own defense, it's not as though my participation has been lacking because I want it to; I'm moving houses. By the time I was on yesterday, it was already night. At any rate, while I should probably be skeptical of your list (for accusing me and whatnot) I actually agree that Ranoom has been setting off my suspicion sensors.
Jul 15, 2014 5:51 PM
Feb 2013
Karote said:
Hagarn said:

That's why he votes with town to avoid suspections on him but that's what I would do if I were mafia.

O..ke, you mean he intentionally try to tie vote, but actually his aim just to trick townie?
That is great move, i never thougt about that..
Jul 15, 2014 5:55 PM
Feb 2013
Smurphinator said:
while I should probably be skeptical of your list (for accusing me and whatnot) I actually agree that Ranoom has been setting off my suspicion sensors.

No.. I'm not accuse you, just say you are suspicious..
Jul 15, 2014 6:01 PM

Mar 2010
Hey guys. I would like to offer in my defense is tat this is my first game and im still learning how to play this game. So im really not sure how i can help. or have any other convosation with you guys except for a normal one. and the two posts i posted was that. I was also offline when you guys started lynching[Last few hours of day phase] in day 1 and thats when [i think] most of you started tallking so.... Do not when i could've helpd.
Jul 15, 2014 6:19 PM

Apr 2014
Fo-Fai said:

"Let's never lynch anyone and lose on purpose" strategy still erks the shit outta me. If he happens to be town, so be it. I know what that will look like but town has a much higher chance of winning without him regardless.

Random lynching is usually just going to help the mafia a lot more than it helps town. I simply thought the risk was too high on day 1. That said, I don't think no-lynching is a good idea anymore because of the biggest reason that keeps this game from getting any less random:
We don't know how many mafia there are.
2? 3? 4? This makes determining lynch-or-lose days impossible, and so we must lynch every day.
Jul 15, 2014 6:57 PM

Aug 2013
PTYamin said:
Fo-Fai said:

Random lynching is usually just going to help the mafia a lot more than it helps town. I simply thought the risk was too high on day 1. That said, I don't think no-lynching is a good idea anymore because of the biggest reason that keeps this game from getting any less random:
We don't know how many mafia there are.
2? 3? 4? This makes determining lynch-or-lose days impossible, and so we must lynch every day.
It wasn't a random lynch though. -_-

A random lynch would have been if we went after karote, an inactive. We got Crowlage, who was an anti-town role. Thanks to some quick thinking on my part. Be happy and stop worrying about how many mafians there are because that number is far from necessary information at the moment. We're not anywhere close to Mylo and wont be for at least a couple more phases.
Jul 15, 2014 7:01 PM

Aug 2013
Hagarn said:

Just guts mainly... three of them either only do one post or try to participate but not really try to help.. i guess.
You can help by giving some actual speculations or peculiarities that you believe might have went unnoticed. Throwing out a bunch of names and calling it gut just looks fishy.

Drive by posters so far have explained they're new to the game. Which is no excuse to not post, if you're new the best way to learn is by actually playing and trying to help town. If you're new and trying to help mafia the best thing you could do is remain unnoticed completely. The best way to do that is lurk..Which is what pretty much half the roster has been doing.

EVERYONE IS SUSPICIOUS RIGHT NOW!! POST POST POST POST COME ON OUT SCUM I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS!!
Jul 15, 2014 7:12 PM

Aug 2013
Sorry I'm joining this kind of late, but today we actually have evidence to go on, so we don't need to do random lynchs anymore. The evidence appears slim, but despite that, we can still work with it. In order to look back on what we know so far, I propose we make a quick list of all players, both dead and alive, in order to label their roles/ suspected roles. I can probably make this myself; it doesn't have to be anything fancy. In the end, the least we can use this list for is process of elimination, (if it comes down to that).
Jul 15, 2014 7:38 PM

Aug 2013
1.Crowlage- mafia executioner
2.Gatomon -so far the most inactive player; quite possibly Mafia
3.Haine15
4.LucianRoy
5.Madhattrr -also fairly inactive
6.trebmeg- town Roleblocker
7.Fo-Fai
8.Smurphinator
9.shadowsnake777 -yet another inactive person
10.Karote - possible Investigator; inquiries might need to made further to confirm this
11.Phantomgoat townie
12.Jakeisanime
13.Ranoom
14.PTYamin- currently most suspicious for his intriguing defensive strategy on the previous day
15.Hagarn -possible town if Karote is to be trusted

There are 11 people left. If we assume that there are two, (maybe three), third party roles, then that means the town to mafia ratio might be equal currently, (considering we lost two town members). To go out on a leg, I'm assuming there are only two third party roles, and if that's the case, then we're probably only one member above the mafia; thus meaning we aren't winning by much. Considering the fact that the serial killer is also loose, we could lose the game tomorrow if we don't lynch one of the mafia (or serial killer more preferably) today.
LucianRoyJul 15, 2014 8:04 PM
Jul 15, 2014 7:48 PM

Aug 2013
You think it was a coincidence we hit an executioner day 1? Nah. There's probs a butt ton of third party in this game. So mafia probably doesn't have that strong of a number. If I had to guess, I'd say 4. Just a guess though.

I'm thinking Jakeisanime might be a good lynch today. What do you think Lucian?
Jul 15, 2014 7:54 PM

Aug 2013
I propose these options for possible suspects/ targets for lynching. Please speak up if any one of you disagree.

1. PTYamin is option number one because, from a large, general standpoint, he appears to be anti-town for his work trying to have nobody lynched on day one. His defense is that he doesn't like random lynching so-on and so-on. It appears pretty weak to me.

2. JakeIsAnime is appearing to not know much about the game, and I can understand that if he's a noob, but if he's defending himself with that, and nothing but that, then it will get old after a while, and appear suspicious.

3. Gatoman is currently the least active player, and for numerous reasons, that could quite also mean he is mafia, but at the end of the day he is still a random lynch; thus making him a fall-back option.
Jul 15, 2014 8:00 PM

Aug 2013
I'm pretty sure Yamin is town at this point. His defense is weak, yea. Looks like he means well though. I still stand by my point of him getting in our way though. Might be better left to a night kill.

Jake is just posting to post and that doesn't get us anywhere if we lynch him. That's too easy of a target but if we have nothing else it wouldn't be a bad lynch imo.

Not sure where Gatoman stands for me atm. Haven't even noticed him post tbh.

Then we have Karote, who I'll assume is town at this point, who outed Hagard as town. So those guys can be trusted pretty much for the time being. Unless of course they're scum buddies trying to clear each other, which is a possibility, but that's wine and I digress.

Our best plan of attack would be to lynch Yamin, now that I think about it. I'll get a for sure read on Karote, while simultaneously confirming most of his investigations. Save for some amnesiac or paranoid stuff but I doubt we'll see anything too bastard in this game.
Jul 15, 2014 8:10 PM

Aug 2013
My thoughts exactly.

Vote Lynch: PTYamin

For now, it will remain that until decided otherwise. I suggest all three suspects speak up though, for without posts, you guys appear more and more suspicious. In any event, my decision might just change after I sleep on it, (hypothetically).
LucianRoyJul 15, 2014 8:13 PM
Jul 15, 2014 8:22 PM

Aug 2013
Hagarn said:
Haine15 said:

Ugh. This rubs me the wrong way. It might be the effortless post style or it might be the echoing of already said opinions but something smells fishy here.

Maybe we should lynch Hagarn, that way we'll know if we can trust Karote or not. 100%
Jul 15, 2014 8:25 PM

Aug 2013
Actually, now that I read that again. Why not.

vote hagarn

Now if only people would start playing.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (18) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.