Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 1, 2014 2:14 PM
May 2014
It doesn't really have to be action, or what the title says, but thats just what i tend to like more. I'm sure mystery would work too, but there aren't many that I actually like. I need something that keeps you excited and maybe uses cliff hangers to keep you hooked wanting the next episode.

I'm really picky about my anime! The anime has to be something past the year 2007, so no I don't think the anime Berserk is an option. I prefer if there is no mecha, but there have been very very few mecha animes that I did like. Guilty crown and code geass were special, but other than that I really dislike mecha.

Feel free to look at my anime list. Thanks!
Jul 1, 2014 2:20 PM

Nov 2013
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012)
Signature was not removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Tulip & Flower Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2014 2:20 PM

Apr 2014
http://myanimelist.net/anime/205/Samurai_Champloo This has a bit of everything, along with awesome characters

Or afro samurai. That has a badass mc, voiced by Samuel L Jackson
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
Jul 1, 2014 2:28 PM
May 2014
Those afro samurai and Jojo's bizarre adventure animes all have.... extremely very weird looking characters. I don't think I would actually enjoy that. I mean... the characters in katanagatari and soul eater and all that are fine, but the ones like in afro samurai give the word weird a new definition. It looks old, maybe that's what I mean. I dont' know. I'm so picky, lets try to avoid afros.

Thanks for the suggestions, anymore?
lightcelestialJul 1, 2014 2:32 PM
Jul 1, 2014 2:34 PM

Apr 2011
Mahouka
Jul 1, 2014 3:46 PM
May 2014
Homm said:
Mahouka

I've watched all of the episodes so far.
Jul 1, 2014 7:32 PM

Jun 2014
One Outs

More topics from this board

» Looking for anime like Aria the Animation and Shiroi Suna no Aquatope

AdityaRizkiS - 51 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
14 minutes ago

» Movies

BitChilly - 10 hours ago

8 by BitChilly »»
54 minutes ago

» I find it absolutely absurd I can’t find a manga with gay marriage legalized

isseixkoneko - Apr 25

1 by Ten »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

10 by ST63LTH »»
6 hours ago

» Battle romance manhwa/manga/manhua

NaTsu879 - 11 hours ago

1 by dowzer »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.