Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2014 7:52 PM

May 2013
So in the last episode only Nanami remembers Souta?
I mean I think Akane remembers him too I'm not sure though.
Can anyone shed some light with that ending please?
Tch.
Jun 29, 2014 9:02 PM

May 2013
Roychop said:

Nanami knew Souta before she dived in the virtual world to try and help him (he was her brother after all). The case with Akane is tricky, it wouldn't work at all to have her real life counterpart remember when she really doesn't know Souta at all and has never seen him. If he went back into the virtual world with Nanami, then it makes sense since the virtual Akane did know him. I really am still a little confused as to weather or not he and Nanami are back in the virtual or real world at the end.

So that means his kikuno nee chan remembers him also and ruri kun( childhood friend ) in the real world or am i wrong? because at the ending it looks like they all remembered him. Well im not reading the LN so it is rather confusing for me. :<
Tch.
Jun 29, 2014 9:06 PM
Mar 2013
sweetsymphony said:
Roychop said:

Nanami knew Souta before she dived in the virtual world to try and help him (he was her brother after all). The case with Akane is tricky, it wouldn't work at all to have her real life counterpart remember when she really doesn't know Souta at all and has never seen him. If he went back into the virtual world with Nanami, then it makes sense since the virtual Akane did know him. I really am still a little confused as to weather or not he and Nanami are back in the virtual or real world at the end.

So that means his kikuno nee chan remembers him also and ruri kun( childhood friend ) in the real world or am i wrong? because at the ending it looks like they all remembered him. Well im not reading the LN so it is rather confusing for me. :<

Deleted my messege, good thing you qouted it. It did seem like the girls at the end got their memorys back (which I can only assume Souta and Nanami went back to the virtual world, or the virtual girls bonds with Souta were so strong they literually got in the real world, lost their memorys and then got them restored by those 2 little girls).
Jun 29, 2014 9:17 PM

May 2013
They went back to the real world right so supposedly only Nanami and Souta knows each other.. And Akane falling from the floor again and saved by Souta and saying they "kept their promises" so that means they remembered him(hopefully) because of those 2 girls or just themselves.

Im not sure also if the novel is translated or not I really want to know how the story progresses after this part.
Tch.
Jun 29, 2014 9:28 PM
Mar 2013
sweetsymphony said:
They went back to the real world right so supposedly only Nanami and Souta knows each other.. And Akane falling from the floor again and saved by Souta and saying they "kept their promises" so that means they remembered him(hopefully) because of those 2 girls or just themselves.

Im not sure also if the novel is translated or not I really want to know how the story progresses after this part.

It's really really confusing. I wished they took their time to explain things (how can the real world Akane remember him if she does not know him and has never seen him? If in reverse they went back to the virtual world sometime after Souta woke up in the real world, there's no explain saying when they did. This anime is so plot holed).
Jun 30, 2014 12:01 AM

May 2013
Yup its because the novel is still publishing :<
hoped they explained it a bit.
lest just wait for the OVA maybe they will clear the open end
Tch.
Apr 17, 2015 12:15 PM
Mar 2013
sweetsymphony said:
Yup its because the novel is still publishing :<
hoped they explained it a bit.
lest just wait for the OVA maybe they will clear the open end

(I only hold this against the anime, as the Manga and LN is still going on) Having seen the OVA, although I said this in another thread, I'm going to treat it as the series finale, because the end of episode 11 onwards was so thrown in without reason (so many info dumps that were not built up, such as Nanami Souta's sister, the virtual world crap (and the whole "truth of the world" isn't enough because that can mean a lot of things), the robot having Nanami's other half, Souta suddendly being able to fight like a boss, everyone suddendly having powers, practically everything from the end of episode 11 onwards was ridiculous and out of nowhere). That said I treat the part with Souta embracing the flag episode 11's end, and the chrismas OVA having took place some time later.
RoychopApr 18, 2015 7:26 AM
Apr 19, 2015 3:43 AM
Sep 2014
To be honest, i have no idea. I thought maybe memories from virtual world merged with real world.
I missed the part where they say if Sacrament can live in real world?
May 30, 2019 10:52 PM
Dec 2018
Narco said:
To be honest, i have no idea. I thought maybe memories from virtual world merged with real world.
I missed the part where they say if Sacrament can live in real world?

Let's just hope that because I'm just sitting here think what did I just watch
And idk about sacrament , let's just imagine that they are gods
OhNoTheLagMay 30, 2019 11:26 PM
Apr 19, 2021 2:15 AM
Jul 2020
So in the end with whom did he ended up? According to the MaL LN was ended yet I couldn't find about the summery of the end.
- I need spoilers -
May 30, 2022 5:26 AM
Mar 2022
THIS WILL SPOIL YOU THE ENDING

Well, I don't know if you cleared up your doubts about this anime's ending; so I've been looking for an answer too, since I've been re-watching the anime, and it looks like he ended up with Akane.

It's curious that, although the story was so open regarding romance and they all shared Souta, in the end he ended up with just one, but, I don't know why, I don't complain about it; I like Akane so much, but I didn't want he ended up with Nanami.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

144 by JC612 »»
Jan 11, 1:24 AM

Poll: » Who's favorite harem character

MysteryFan89 - Aug 7, 2023

1 by pinkfoxboi »»
Aug 12, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

145 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 3, 2023 2:31 PM

» Will this be on funimation without premium

Bunniedoll - Jul 20, 2021

1 by SoulFighter17 »»
Jul 20, 2021 10:03 PM

Poll: » Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

95 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.