Forum Settings
Forums
New
What rating would you give this manga?
Oct 3, 2009 11:52 PM

Dec 2008

The first spotlight for this club is Moe Kare manga. Here you guys can discuss the manga, or for the people who haven't read it, you can get some reviews on it.
-K0K0-May 21, 2012 8:53 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 4, 2009 1:08 AM

Dec 2008
I have NOT read this manga as of yet but i did read another manga by Ikeyamada Go called "Uwasa no Midori". It was a great manga with good art and story. I've heard that they're both quite similar in terms of art/story and focus mainly on a huge love triangle. Anyhow if it's anything like "Uwasa no Midori" then i highly recommend you give it a try.Though in my case if it turns out to have a ending like "Uwasa no Midori" then I'm gonna need a pillow to scream into ^^"
Oct 9, 2009 4:50 PM

Mar 2008
I loved Moe Kare! It is a great manga, and from what I read of Uwasa no Midori, I agree they are pretty similar. It has a great love triangle and I always get pulled into those kinda stories, so I never know which way I want it to end. I love Uwasa no Midori so far too, although I haven't finished it yet and from your reaction, I may not like the ending!! Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed...
wwwwww
Oct 10, 2009 11:45 PM

Dec 2008
Well i don't mean to spoil "Uwasa No Midori" for you, but you might have a different view on its ending as it all depends on which guy you like. For me obviously she didn't end up with the one i liked so it pissed me off. Over all its a great read =)
Oct 13, 2009 11:43 PM

Feb 2009
I on the other hand liked the ending of Uwasa... too cause I liked that guy better who ended up with Midori.:DD
But yeah it really depends on which guy do you personally prefer.:D

As for Moe Kare. It's certainly a good read since it's cute and the art is good too, however I didn't really liked the fact that it was so similar to her other manga.
It wasn't that original.
If I wanna read a smut manga with twins I think I1d rather read S+M.
Oct 20, 2009 11:06 PM
Oct 2009
A friend and I just finished reading Moe Kare about a week ago. I liked it, though the ending left me feeling sorta unsatisfied. But then again, most love triangles do, don't they? xD

The plot was pretty good, and the artwork was alright. I didn't really 'love' it like I did with others, but I did get me crying a few times!

And Uwasa no Modori-kun and Moe Kare are pretty similar, but I think Moe Kare focused more on the story than Uwasa does/did (I'm only up to Chapter 5, I think?). There's so much nudity. x_x I can handle some but so much and this early in the series? I kept yelling "Keep your clothes on!" in my head while I was reading it...

No offense to those who like Uwasa no Modori-kun. ^^;; Just my opinion. I don't mean to offend anyone!
Oct 21, 2009 11:32 AM

Dec 2008
I finally finished reading Moe Kare and omg i am soo happy XD. It kind of helped me get over the ending for "Uwasa No Midori". Though i have to say they're way similar than i had thought. The ending was the same for both mangas in terms of the guy the girl chooses.
At times when i think about it the mangaka usually doesn't make the girl end up with her first love. So now the plot has kinda become obvious for all her mangas.

@ Fin: lol yea i remember you liking the other guy. But i cried seeing her with him instead of the other guy. But oh well at least in Moe Kare the guy i liked ended up with her. =)

@ Randomfruit: Hmm how was it unsatisfying if you don't mind me asking?. Did you not like who she ended up with maybe. But yea usually love triangles haunt you for days if it doesn't go the way you wanted it too. ^^"
Lmao i also at first was like damn girl what is wrong with you. I get that she's a tomboy but come on she's still a girl. She has no problem sitting around being naked in an all boys dorm. But oh well that's what you call smut in a way ^^"
Oct 21, 2009 11:21 PM

Feb 2009
K0K05 said:
But oh well that's what you call smut in a way ^^"

That's what I thought too. In a smut manga I never feel nudity too much. I mean I know what I'm reading so it's not unexpected to see if the leads don't usually have much clothes on.
If it wasn't a smut myabe I would also be a bit puzzled...:D

Oct 22, 2009 12:40 PM

Dec 2008
True, when you know that the manga has smut genre in it then you can expect this type of stuff. It doesn't surprise me either lol, though in Midori's case it was like WHY do you have to go around being naked. But aww the only person she doesnt want to be naked in front of is Tsukasa. =^_^=
Nov 13, 2009 3:45 PM

Apr 2009
I've read Moe Kare and I loved it. The story was amazing and I loved the art. I don't really like love triangles but I really liked this one. I have yet to read Uwasa No Midori but I will get to it eventually.
May 21, 2012 6:43 PM

May 2012
I was completely torn throughout the manga, but in the end I can't say I was dissatisfied with her choice ^_^

Highly recommended! Unless you don't like Love Triangles. I cried, but blah! I could re-read it again right now, and I'd probably still cry.
May 22, 2012 4:21 PM

Apr 2012
I really like this manga. Just wish they explain more of the twins father as I think that couldn't been a great part of the story.
Oct 28, 2017 3:48 AM

Apr 2017
My favorite SR manga , it is perfect though it was boring in the start

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » - Relations List-

-K0K0- - Sep 22, 2009

8 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 3:49 AM

» ~ Favorite SR couple ~

-K0K0- - Sep 22, 2009

8 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 3:46 AM

» ~ Favorite SR manga ~

-K0K0- - Sep 22, 2009

30 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 3:44 AM

Sticky: » - SR Manga Recommendations -

-K0K0- - Sep 22, 2009

36 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 3:43 AM

Sticky: » - Member Cards - ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-K0K0- - Sep 23, 2009

224 by Mochii-kuuuun »»
Jul 13, 2014 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.