Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 11, 2014 11:40 AM

Mar 2014
Selamat pagi and welcome!!

This is an Introduction thread. We encourage new members to post here. You may welcome other new members, introduce yourselves or ask questions here.

I'm not a new member but i'll start as an example... This is just a guideline, you may add or subtract whatever details you wish.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, i'm Shiny_Goomy. You may call me Shiny, Goomy or anything that pertains some level of relevance to my user name.

I'm a friendly, silly, carefree kinda guy. I'm not easily offended. It's not that I am to naive to read the mal-intent of others, it's just that I don't take such things seriously.

I love to play video games. I am a big fan of the Zelda franchise but I prefer to play my games on the PC. League of Legends is my favorite game, I plan on getting back into it once my hands finish healing.

My favorite food is bacon mac.

My favorite anime genre's are Psychological Thriller and Comedy. My least favorite genre's are Slice of Life and Horror (I still enjoy a few of them here and there it's more of a generalization).

Shiny_GoomyJun 11, 2014 3:25 PM
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

Pick a number between 1-4 and hope to get lucky.
1 2 3 4
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 11, 2014 5:39 PM

Apr 2014
uhm im still kind of new i guess. anyways this thread was not around when i first joined so i assume i qualify.

Sooo Hi!
I'm Apiecake. it means a pie flavored cake. Like a cake with pie filling? You can call me pie or cake or apie or happycake. I like happycake, someone called me it one time (goomy ;p) and i like the ring of it.

I try to be nice but i dont like to lie about my feelings.

I like to swim and sing.

my favorite food is cake. piecake actually exists, its awesome! :)

My favorite anime genre is shounen.
Jun 11, 2014 6:03 PM

Dec 2013
No one would call me new, but it's not like i feel jealous towards Goomey posting here

It all started when the organization trapped me in the virtual space server in Antarctica simply because i knew too much

I'm the leading researcher of the loli- rai plan speak to Dustycity as she is the chief-commander, also Hawk-shishou for the school of life teachings, monthly subscription only 0.00$

I'm friendly, and very open-minded i'm desperate for friends, be my friend?

I like to try new things, i think talking to crazy people is interesting, i dabble in Video games and Visual novels, favorite Video game would have to be deus ex: Human revolution or From dust
Favourite Vn is either Fate/stay night or Muv-luv alternative

I like to write, read, and listen to Ska punk I'm trying to rat out any ska fans since there seem to be a very little amount out there

Favorite genres are Mystery,sci-fi and parody
MrHawkyJun 17, 2014 7:03 AM
Jun 11, 2014 11:40 PM

Jun 2013
Hello peoples! I'm actually new as I joined only yesterday after receiving a random invite to this club and after some bewilderment on how I was even found as until yesterday I hadn't posted for at least a month I joined.

Anyway hello (Again), I'm 101gill, where gill comes from my surname and 101 a key number to work out how large my harem is. [color=#707070]I'd post the equation but it's annoying to write out quadratics.[/color] But you can just call me whatever you like.

Moving on I'd like to think of myself as carefree and hopefully nice (not a hater) but I hate talking about my personality at the risk of becoming a bigot so I'l leave it at that.

I've always loved video games especially Asian ones. Then one day after finishing one of these said Asian games (It was either WKC or Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana) I felt that 'Void' that comes ever so often in anime (but for a game!) and so to try and fill my despairing heart I came to the internet to find some means of entertainment and eventually stumbled upon anime, so now I get the privilege of feeling that void even more.

My favourite genres are: Psychological, Romance and Horror. Guess the odd one out. Also the gorier the better.

Similarly I also enjoy the occasional VN to which my favorite is either Shikkoku no Sharnoth I just happen to be listening to it's opening right now :P (Link!) or Saya no Uta which attempted to push the limits of rule 34.

Also my favorite anime is Mirai Nikki for its awesome characters character
101gillJun 12, 2014 11:48 AM
Which knght are you?
Give an internet?
RedHeadphones said:
Please, why would I play skyrim if there wasn't a nude female mod? Gameplay? Pfft.

Jun 11, 2014 11:43 PM

Mar 2014
101gill said:

Also my favorite anime is Mirai Nikki for its awesome characters

You were hand picked by me for Bakemonogatari, Mirai Nikki and Steins;Gate favorited. <333 good tastes 10/10
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

1 2 3 4
Jun 11, 2014 11:45 PM

Jun 2013
Shiny_Goomy said:
101gill said:

Also my favorite anime is Mirai Nikki for its awesome characters

You were hand picked by me for Bakemonogatari, Mirai Nikki and Steins;Gate favorited. <333 good tastes 10/10

Well then thank you good sir! and may I say that your picture of Alice is smashing.

Also ridiculous response time :P
Which knght are you?
Give an internet?
RedHeadphones said:
Please, why would I play skyrim if there wasn't a nude female mod? Gameplay? Pfft.

Jun 12, 2014 8:14 AM
Jul 2018
101gill said:
Shiny_Goomy said:

Well then thank you good sir! and may I say that your picture of Alice is smashing.

Also ridiculous response time :P

Welcome 101gill~!!! <3

ApieCake said:
You can call me pie or cake or apie or happycake. I like happycake, someone called me it one time (goomy ;p) and i like the ring of it.

b-but can I call you Shortcake~? pls! you are forever Shortcake to me ;_; <3

MrHawkeye said:
favorite Video game would have to be deus ex: Human revolution or From dust

Hawk-Shishou +100 <3
Jun 12, 2014 8:17 AM
Jul 2018
Hi guys I'm Dustmist guy!

I use a lot of fancy emotes.

(°д°)┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

sometimes I talk really small just to confuse people.

I put a double space in between each line.

I often cross out strange or weird sentences instead of deleting them.

I them sum up everything I said in the final sentence!
removed-userJan 23, 2015 7:19 AM
Jun 12, 2014 5:21 PM

Jan 2014
Good morning everyone,

I'm new to the club, and would like to thank MrHawkeye for the generous request!

You may call me NeverWinning, NW or ron.
I tend to be friendly, although I do think that I can be a bit of an handful to deal with as I dwell over the most irrelevant things (Sometime for kicks). If there was character to sum this up, think of Takamatsu from Angel Beats!

Currently replaying Atelier Escha & Logy/ Valkyria Chronicles when I have time to kill. Favourite game would be Final Fantasy X for the nostalgic vibe. Also do enjoy watching people speedrun through games.

At the moment, I do not have a favourite genre, I'd watch almost anything with a solid plot and character progression, but for the genuinely curious then; horror, sci-fi, supernatural. Favourite anime currently airing; Mekakucity Actors

Otherwise, I'll be returning back to my studies and will be lingering idly for another week until my exam period is over!

Jun 13, 2014 8:50 AM

Dec 2013
NeverWinning said:
Good morning everyone,

I'm new to the club, and would like to thank MrHawkeye for the generous request!

You're welcome, you having Okarin as your favorite as well as having an over 80 % compatibility with me was reason enough to invite you
Jun 13, 2014 6:28 PM

Sep 2012
Hello.

I am the Capricious, the ever changing yet never moving Smile. Fear me, love me, I do not care. Cast your die, winners take all.
Jun 13, 2014 6:52 PM

Jul 2012
All the world's a stage. And, all the men and women merely players. They have their exists and their entrances.

So, here I am, not there nor there, but here. And, thanks to me who invited me; I invited myself. This is merely a game, and you are merely the players. I stand at the top of the world's stage...I stand at the Hall of Fame, and move the pieces according my commands..I checkmate before the game even starts, my game ends before it has a beginning; I can only see the ending. All I know is the taste of victory. Victory for me is life, victory for me is paradise, it is something inevitable, the taste of loss means death to me, it is hell, it is something impossible. So, here I am, not there nor there, but here.

Hm..let's see..huh? Jibun wa namai desu ka? Hm..Jibun wa namai wa...Bin Ladin desu.

Okay, okay, jokes aside, let's talk real. Hello there, Jibun wa namai wa...As you plebs may have guessed it already: Judem Judem shit-Tossing the life of Akira/NHK/Maou chan's two Day Old Underwear Balmung frezalion Issac Schneider 1/3 true love 2/3 Hangnail Anxiety Betrayal Knows My Name or Does It Really Ignore Calls Squid Dogfish Halibut Trout Cod Dogfish This Is a Different Dogfish I'm Talking About The Dogfish Shark Kaluga ngler Ray Yuuterimiyaoumukou Pepepepepepepepepepepe Runny Diarrhea.

So, in short you can call me either Akira, NHK, or Maou. Well, my name is unlimited, as I have ruled this world for many centuries.

What? My likes and dislikes? Hm...I don't have many likes, but there are many things I dislike. As for now, I have one absolute goal, a goal I will accomplish very soon, or perhaps I already did. It is merely a game to me for my entertainment, and I have already won, although my opponents have yet to realize...that my game ends before it starts. Yes, it is to destroy this club...and, recreate it anew...

I would just like to end this by saying Every one of you who disobey me, and the organization will experience something worse than death. Thus, I call give you another chance...repent for your sins, and come to this side, as for I am the Saviour King.

My conscience is my compass. For those who will join my organization...You shall be truly greateful, as for I, Maou will lead you to happiness...I shall become a gardener who will make your souls blossom. And, your flesh shall be a great poem. With this...It's a pleasure to meet you, I hope you will soon come to this side...And, I say again: Organization today! Organization tomorrow! Organization forever!
BeabaedoobeeJul 17, 2014 8:47 AM
Jun 13, 2014 7:36 PM

Jun 2013
The great weapon master would also like to announce his appearance (although he is not new); however, making his ideals known is if great importance.

You may call me "Weapon Master" as if it were my name, but referring to me in the third person as "the weapon master" is also perfectly acceptable since it is merely my title.

I lead a collaboration of highly skilled warriors tasked with protecting the common people from the Organization as well as thwarting their various schemes. We are few in number, but our power is great. We have no name, but our symbol is VV.

About myself personally; I enjoy any good emotional story, especially in the slice of life genre. I consider myself skeptical and logical, yet highly emotional. I appreciate things of beauty. I demand respect, so do not take me lightly.

The great weapon master gives his wishes of good fortune to this gathering, and departs to do battle with the monster that his plan to watch section has become.
Jun 14, 2014 1:34 PM

Jun 2013
Hello, I am new here. Saw this club and thought "huh, I like delusional individuals!" So I joined.

I'm Yumekitsune, but you can call me whatever the hell you want. Yume,Yu, Yukit.. Idc.

I like drawing, some sports, the violin, martial arts.

My favorite genres are, psychological, mystery, romance, and comedy.
WHAT IS THIS
Jun 14, 2014 2:11 PM

Apr 2014
Thanks to NHK for warmly welcoming all new members! <3
Jun 16, 2014 10:21 PM
Feb 2014
Hullo, I'm new..... I like this club because delusion is reality's middle name, and observation of individuals who are so is interesting....
One's own view on their personality is almost always warped, so I won't get into that; instead, I'll say that my favorite genre of anime/manga is either sentai, jidaimono, or cutsey-slice-of-life-type things. Unless we're counting BL and Yuri
I'm glad to make your acquaintance, internet-dwellers.
Jun 17, 2014 3:09 PM

Jun 2014
Hey Everybody! I joined MAL last night and plan to be as active as my attention span allows. But I am here nonetheless as the club name fits me quite well.

Favorite Anime: Log Horizon, Sword Art Online, One Piece, Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Anime is Life!

Little about me: I am a semi-closet anime lover. Most of my friends would not even believe i watch anime. I am an avid gamer. And i have a passion for eating, gaming, sports, anime (of course), and talking about all of them.
Theres no real difference between a real and a virtual world. Its pointless to ask anyone who they really are. All you can do is accept and believe in them. Because whoever they are in your mind, is their true identity.

Kirito (Sword Art Online) (Episode 23)
Jun 29, 2014 4:28 PM

Apr 2014
Hello everyone! I'm Altioney, but just call me Alt. I got an invite to this club out of nowhere, and delusional fits me well, so I'm here!

My favorite anime genres are psychological and comedy, while my least favorites are hentai and yuri.

I'm generally a friendly person, but I tend to act weird. A lot. I am very not easily offended, and I don't take things too easily.

I play video games a lot, and am a big fan of Creepypasta and other scary stories.
Jun 29, 2014 4:38 PM

Mar 2014
Altioney said:

My favorite anime genres are psychological and comedy, while my least favorites are hentai and yuri.

But but but but Yuuuurriiii~~!
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Jul 1, 2014 8:20 AM
Jun 2014
Hi gang I'm new to this website and it seemed like this club is for people like myself.

My name is 3minutenoodle but you can call me by any abbreviation of my name and to see the story behind it visit my page or ask me about it.

I'm a chilled out guy who doesn't get bothered by much so you guys can talk to me about whatever you like.

I suppose my favourite anime genre would be action, thriller and whatnot but I keep an open mind and wouldn't mind it if you guys recommended some anime you really enjoy.

My favourite is Berserk.

Anyway that's me, I hope I have a good time here.
3minutenoodleJul 1, 2014 7:36 PM
Jul 1, 2014 11:13 AM

Mar 2014
Hey, hm.. I'm SpectroXY, but you can call me Spec, Spectro or Mike...
I'm a lazy guy, I seriously prefer people to do the work for me while I'm out doing something..
I'm not much of a conversation starter, but i plan to talk to you guys as much as my sanity lets me.

Favorite anime genres:
Romance
Action
Mistery
Sci-fi

Favorite animes:
Sao, Log horizon, Full Metal alchimist,..

Please bare with my existance :p
Jul 1, 2014 10:50 PM

May 2014
Hi I'm Sakuragami! (But you can call me Sakura if that's easier?)

I'm new to using MAL, but I'm really happy I started.
My favorite kinds of animes are supernatural, fantasy, and psychological with a hint of romance.
In my spare time, I'm a self-proclaimed writer, and I find that the endless possibilities found in anime are a huge inspiration for going with your gut and following your imagination.... In other words, I really felt like I related to this group name. haha

Anyways, HI! I hope we become friends, and feel free to add me as a "friend" too! :)
Jul 2, 2014 12:35 PM

Jun 2014
Hello!
I am M_F_M..
In my spare time, I watch anime and daydream/fantasize impossible situations..
My favorite genre is Romance,Slice of Life,Psychological,Seinen, Action

My favorite anime is Bakuman... Steins;Gate a close second.

Nice to meet you all and I hope to have some good time :)

Team Blackbeard||Hot Seat Thread||-主人-様 <3||DIE
Jul 3, 2014 7:00 PM
Feb 2014
Altioney said:

I didn't see anything against yaoi there.
Jul 14, 2014 11:11 AM

Jun 2014
Hi, I''m SunnyShadows!

I like Japanese and writing. I also like playing mystery games like Phoenix Wright and Hotel Dusk. I only really just joined MAL, but it seems really cool so far!

My favourite genres of anime are psychological, thriller, mystery and horror. But, I enjoy pretty much anything as long as it's good.

My favourite anime include Attack on Titan, Steins;Gate and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! My favourite manga include Monster, No. 6, Nana and Orange!

Yoroshiku!
Jul 14, 2014 11:42 AM

Mar 2014
SunnyShadows said:

My favourite anime include Attack on Titan, Steins;Gate and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!

Yoroshiku!

SUNLIGHT!!!!!! YELLOW!!!!!!! OVERDRIVEUUUUUUUUU~~!!!!!!!!!!
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Jul 16, 2014 6:17 PM

Dec 2013
Hi, new guy here. I'm a guy who's very, but very intuitive(sometimes it leads me to strange theories), I guess I'll fit in this group.
YamikazeJul 16, 2014 6:23 PM
Jul 16, 2014 11:15 PM

Jun 2013
Yami❤ said:
Hi, new guy here. I'm a guy who's very, but very intuitive(sometimes it leads me to strange theories), I guess I'll fit in this group.

Greetings ❤Yamii~, I'm sure you will fit in here.
Which knght are you?
Give an internet?
RedHeadphones said:

Jul 19, 2014 5:47 AM

Jul 2014
Yosh. i'm Laze.

I'm a sucker for anything Wonderland. I want to to slide down that hole!
I'm crazy and bipolar hahaha.grrr.
Hit me up hen you're bored and let's go do something fun.

I'm not picky when it comes to genre as long as the plot is great, i'm in.
Jul 24, 2014 11:34 AM

Nov 2013
Hello

I am DarkWiiPlayer, I live in germany, more precisely, i live in my room, in front of my desk. My hobbies are gaming, programming, anime, more gaming, reading manga, more programming, MORE gaming and not going outside.
I have more complexes than there are games in my steam library, I totally expected the spanish inquisition (google monty python of you don't get it), I constantly talk to myself and hate people more than anything else. That's a ile. I hate cliffhangers even more.
Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.
Aug 6, 2014 11:27 AM
Jun 2014
Hello! My ame is Ryuunosuke Yamamoto (actually it's my artistic fake name).
I'm an spaniard aspiring mangaka studying arts and japanese in England.
For more information visit my profile.
Pleased to meet you all.
Aug 19, 2014 9:03 PM

Apr 2014
-Mizari said:
Altioney said:

I didn't see anything against yaoi there.

Haha you got me there. I do watch some yaoi.
Aug 20, 2014 12:14 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Youkoso, Ware no namae wa 3miL nan desu~
lesse, I like a bit of perv fetishes.. some bloody scenes.. and am an accepting person... gehehehe~

c'mere ! lemme give yáll a hug

I'm not western btw lol
3miLSep 3, 2014 2:00 AM
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Aug 23, 2014 3:41 AM

Jul 2014
Alright. My real name is Jan, but people here on mal just call me Tee... Im 17, i live in a small village in the middle of nowhere. I like anime, manga, gaming, hypnosis, cooking and deephouse music...

I dont really have any fav. genres, but i do really like ecchi, harem, ecchi, romance, ecchi, comedy, drama and slice of life... And ecchi! And i think thats it ^^
Aug 26, 2014 10:59 PM

Jan 2014
Hello. My username (as you can easily see) is SparoTheSpider, but feel free to call me Sparo. I joined this club a few weeks ago, but I can't remember the exact date. One of my goals for the future is to have laugh lines when I grow old. I laugh easily and, much to my chagrin, I blush easily. I will also get incredibly passionate when in an argument.

I enjoy writing, playing video games, and watching movies. It should also be obvious that I enjoy watching anime. Often, my favorite part of a particular show is its characters, and I will often forgive it for a lot of its problems so long as the characters are believable, interesting, or just downright fun. I have also been making some wallpapers for various anime and have been posting them to Reddit. Feel free to ask me about them, but you are under no obligation to be impressed by my work.

I am pretty open about what I am willing to talk about, including: science, discussions of storytelling (mostly anime), sexuality, music, and a myriad of other things.

I find real life friendships are easier for me than online ones, but I'm definitely willing to give it a shot!
There is an exception to every rule, including this one.
Aug 27, 2014 12:26 AM
Nov 2012
c.c
Hi Hi my name is Tio ^.^. lol k im am a happy go lucky Libra!!! woooot! and uhh my favorite anime is bakuman :P i dont get mad at all, actually it is very very rare looool ummmm i perfected using a trap voice *-* like a pro! and uhhh if you want to talk my number is on my profile etc etc. :P
Sep 9, 2014 12:31 AM

Aug 2014
Greetings mortals, i was told i needed to fill this in to be welcomed into the club. I am not really a new member for i have been in this group for 400 years. Anyway, My name is Purban and my body resides in The Mirror Capital. My favorite anime genres are psychological, horror, thriller and mystery. I hope you'll welcome me now my fellow delusional people!
PurbanAug 21, 2016 5:53 AM
Sep 9, 2014 4:39 AM

Nov 2013
The voice in my head likes you, so welcome xD (You've probably been in the club longer than me xD (I will not call you sempai, forget it!))
Sep 9, 2014 10:24 AM

Aug 2014
Once again, im re-introducing myself. I used to be your god. Then i left the club because some heretics started worshipping some god that knows nothing. Then i rejoined because i missed you guys
PurbanSep 10, 2014 11:10 AM
Sep 11, 2014 5:26 AM

Apr 2012
Hello I'm [glance at username] but you can call me Divi or Pieces. I joined awhile ago but I still feel pretty new so I'm posting in here.

I'm a weird person that exists somewhere sometimes. I get really passionate sometimes too but I'm usually really mellow.

Hobbies...probably reading manga, drawing, and I'm really big on music.
My favorite anime genres are adventure, action and mystery. My favorite anime is Yu Yu Hakusho.
Sep 18, 2014 2:19 AM

Sep 2014
hi i just joined this club today
i really don't know to introduce myself because i'm just looking for someone to talk to about anime that actually understand me.
i'm a college student with a few loose screw. i usually pretend i'm studying when i'm actually watching anime or reading manga. i'm stingy and a real slacker. never leave me with your child .
seriously just want to talk to people who doesn't constantly ask me ;what is anime? or tells me - i have no idea what your talking about?
Sep 18, 2014 2:26 AM

Nov 2013
Welcome, welcome, this seems to be the perfect place for you. We are currently slightly busy because of our world domination plan, but you'll probably still find people to talk about... what was that weird japanese thing called? Amine? Well, whatever, that perverted thing you mentioned earlier.

Oh, and should you ever again not know how to introduce yourself, take this image - it will leave no open questions:
Sep 18, 2014 8:56 AM

May 2014
Hello.
I joined a while ago, but never bothered introducing myself.
I watch anime most of the time, rarely read manga, however.
I'm also a renowned sociopath, so glad to meet you guys ^^
And personally, world domination's boring. Let's burn it down (^_^ )/
Sep 25, 2014 7:15 PM

Sep 2014
Greetings everyone,
I join today, and people call me a day dreamer but I consider myself as a dream eater.
Therefore I will never starve as long as both characteristics are true.
About the world domination, I'll let you deal with that and just day dream of idea to achieve this goal seems legit. See Yaaaa all at the top!!!
Sep 26, 2014 9:30 AM
Apr 2011
Hello, I believe I'm a peculiar individual, so here I am!!
Signature Removed. Refer to your messages.
Sep 26, 2014 10:47 PM

Mar 2014
Hi my name is Senny.
No, I do not have a Penny.
Yes, Anime is my thing.
I have a bell that goes ding.
So now I am done.
Hope we have lots of fun.

My name is Senny. I just joined today. This club looks like fun so Y0lo. I'm a fun individual to get along with. I bite though :x My plans for the future includes making myself President of Japan and growing my own cabbage patch in my own frontyard. My hobbies include taking showers, and sleeping.

But really, I'm Senny. Club looks great. Many favorite anime but my number one favorite anime of all time has got to be Boku no Pico School Days Gintama. My number one Waifu is Sora Kasugano and I like pie. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
Sep 27, 2014 1:21 AM

Dec 2013
Welcome welcome, my new subjects!
Sep 27, 2014 5:48 AM

Nov 2011
he likes gintama we cant be friends....oh well
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Sep 27, 2014 6:34 AM

Mar 2014
earnshaw30 said:
he likes gintama we cant be friends....oh well

I'm sorry to hear that. </3
Sep 27, 2014 7:06 AM

Nov 2011
sadly our love can never be but thus is life
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» MAL-fic ''Delusional edition''

MrHawky - Jan 8, 2015

33 by Hydre_Ito »»
Apr 23, 2022 5:33 AM

» [Game] Random Words ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shiny_Goomy - Jun 29, 2014

1781 by Nyarly-Kanamin »»
Apr 23, 2022 5:21 AM

» [GAME] Rate the Song ♪ ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jul 31, 2014

74 by Moonspeak »»
Dec 8, 2021 7:29 AM

Poll: » Le group discord

earnshaw30 - Aug 13, 2016

28 by earnshaw30 »»
May 2, 2020 12:28 PM

Sticky: » Song of the Week Nominations. ( 1 2 3 )

Shiny_Goomy - Jun 14, 2014

103 by Purban »»
Mar 29, 2020 3:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.