sorry i wrote that and then forgot to change it when i found out
Dec 23, 2009 9:45 PM

Jul 2009
Name: Ryu Yue
Male or Female: Male
Type: Arrancar
Las Noches?: No
Hate Soul Reapers?: Some
Short Bio: Ryu Yue due to unknown reasons he has no memories has a split personality one side is outgoing and kind the other is bersek and cold kills anything ally or foe he is all alone and is unable to control his other side as of now and is wandering.
Apr 17, 2010 8:00 PM

Sep 2009
PersonaVampireMay 8, 2010 6:51 AM
May 4, 2010 3:41 PM

Dec 2009
Name: Chiquita, Emelina
Faction: Seireitei, Arrancar
Reiatsu Color: Black

Appearance: Emelina is of average height, 5'5". She has long back hair, with one streak of red on her left side. On the same side was her mask, which looked more like a barette in her hair. She wears a longsleeve top which ends just on top of her bellybutton, showing some midriff, and a pair of longer pants. Both items of clothing look like an arrancar's should. She has a hole on the right side of her chest, where her heart is. She always seems to have a bored expression about her, as if she is too busy with her own thoughts to really care about the others.

Personality: She has an extreme loyalty to Aizen, and dislikes just about any shinigami against him. Even so, it would be a surprise if Aizen even knew her. She is more like a secret fangirl with a crush, practically worshipping every word he uttered. Despite her bitter look, Emelina is a decent person. She spends most of her time in the more populated areas of Seireitei. She dreams of being of higher status to be closer to her idol, perhaps a King's Guard.

History:

Zanpaktou appearance before release: A regular katana slung across her back.

Abilities before release: She does not have a shadow. Phantasma's spirit does not reside in the zanpaktou. Instead, it is like Emelina's shadow, a 3D blob of black that follows her around, much like a familiar to a magical being. It tends to be just over her shoulder, can change shape and move around. It is mute, yet Emelina can understand it.

Zanpaktou Name: Phantasma
Release Command: "Rise"

Resureccion Appearance: There is no real change in appearance, she seems exactly the same.

Attacks (and description):
LunarflowerMay 8, 2010 8:16 AM
May 8, 2010 6:51 AM

Sep 2009
Name: Szec Dahn
Male or Female: Male
Las Noches: Yes
Hate Soul Reapers?: Doesn't care about them.
Bio:

Past unknown. He's a moodswinger. Loves killing but keeps his bloodlust hidden. If he fights for to long his bloodlust is unhidden and it causes people to either not be able to move or to slow down at different levels, depending on their level of power/skill/spiritual pressure. He becomes faster also, but for every 5 min that he's in that state, he has to sleep for 1 hr. If he's fought to long, to injured, or to tired he will immedeatly go unconcious after the battle. His zanpaktou turns into Gunzi's claws (search pics of gunzi and you'll see his weapon in almost every pic) in ressurecion form.

Short Bio:
He’s a well-muscled man of average height (6’0” I want to say), with long, layered yellow-blond hair that runs just a little past his shoulders and covers his eyes—which are a bright, clear intimidating blue, complete with tiny pupils of the insane.

He wears a short-sleeved red hoodie (sometimes mistaken for pink, but he'll assure you it isn't), almost always with the hood up, concealing his eyes further. Because the garment is always left open, and he wears no shirt underneath, it’s easy to get a glimpse of his elaborate tattoo—it’s thick and black and hard to ignore, taking up the majority of his chest, arms and back. It’s composed of two sun-like circles on his shoulders, connected to an odd pattern on his chest; this crawls all the way up to his throat, which is entirely covered in black except for a small space of un-marked skin down the center, and it lines his jaw. The tattoo also extends past his shoulder blades and finally ends on his backside. Additionally, on either of his wrists there are flame-like markings that run up to his elbows, and it's no doubt he has even more odd tattoos on his legs.

His ears are lined with various piercings, mainly simple hoops, while wrists are partially concealed by bandages, beneath his weapons—Wolverine-esque claws—attached to his knuckles, which most likely conceal self-inflicted injures or tracklines from drug usage.

He wears generic black jeans—low-riding ones, giving a rather suggestive view of his hips. He has two belts, one plain and one studded, adorned with a few chains, and, oddly, at least a dozen dog tags (probably tags of people he's killed). On his feet he wears half-done army boots, their tops peeled down, with his pant legs stuffed into them.

PERSONALITY: Generally, it varies. Sometimes he'll speak coherently, in complete sentences (although it's usually smart-assed remarks or insults), other times he speaks childishly, almost as if he had a mental disorder of some sort... which he probably does.

He’s insane—completely, utterly insane. There really isn’t much to his personality besides that, aside from the fact he completely lacks any morals at all (he isn’t opposed to maiming, killing indiscriminately, etc)

Rarely is he ever not smiling, a wide, twitchy smile that shows his teeth. He also has a penchant for giggling devilishly, constantly, for seemingly no reason at all, which intimidates and frightens many people, not to mention his random yelling and mumbling to himself, as well as letting his tongue hang out all the time.

When he speaks, his voice is sinister and nasally—and his words don’t always make sense, sometimes making him seem a bit more dull than he actually is—he’ll speak in riddles or made up, cutesy words, mostly just to tease, confuse, and frustrate whoever he’s currently interacting with. He also has a habit of speaking lazily, undulating between loud and soft, making it hard to tell when he's being serious, fooling around, or trying to seduce. Most don't get him. Really, though, he is as dumb as a fox. He is capable of civil conversation, but typically, he isn’t really interested, unless the situation is really serious… or
May 18, 2010 2:55 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Muerte, Syn. (Last, First.)

Type: Arrancar. (Power level at that of an Espada 4 - 1)

Hates Soul Reapers: Yes.

Personality: Cool and collected, lethal, no sense of empathy, remorse, regret, mercy, or pity.

Picture:

Basically this, except my right hand is like a bone claw hand, there's a 1 on my cheek, and the jacket I'm wearing should be opposite colored. The black parts are white, the white parts are black.
Reiatsu color: Reddish orange.

Release: Dash, Guepardo.

Release Appearence: Same appearance as my regular form, except body takes on that of something similar to Grimmjow's release, except I am covered in cheetah spots. I am similar to a cheetah. My ears have been morphed into that of one, and my eyes look as if they have black mascara on. I also gain black lips as well. My legs are like Grimmjow's, they are cat-like. I have armor around my arms and legs like Grimmjow did.

Second Release: Segunda Etapa, Rey Guepardo. I lose all the armor on me and become bare, kind of like Ulquiorra did, I am covered in the same areas that Ulquiorra was with hair, but it is a cheetah-like fur, and covered in the spots of one. My tail and spinal colomn are now black, as a king cheetah's would be. My eyes are lined with black across my upper face (Eyes only).

Short Biography: I self proclaim myself as the fastest Espada and user of Sonido. I also say I am faster than you.
HamnJun 30, 2010 8:32 PM
May 20, 2010 12:12 AM
May 2010
Name: Hinuendo, Kanao
Male or Female: Female
Hate Soul Reapers?: never heard of them
Short Bio: Kanao is a young preteen who was murdered in the human world. She became a hollow eventually and was changed into an arrancar by Aizen himself. Has mysterious powers that she doens't know about but could threaten the entire seireitei
May 27, 2010 11:01 PM

May 2010
Name: Holumaru Bonkui
Las Noches?: Yes
Hate Soul Reapers?: Doesnt matter to her wat they do as ling as the sta away from her
Short Bio:Holumaru is very childish and very perverted at times.She is 4'9 and very skiinny.Her hair is dark purple and is short with spikes in the back.Her hollow mask is the only one thats color is black and it covers the right part of her face.The eye with the mask covering it looks like a empty eye socket.You can still see some of the teeth which make a grin.Her eyes are a light shade of purple with a light gray on the outside of the eyes.In release form, she can mess mith peoples memories. hope u like it!
konci-samaMay 28, 2010 8:55 AM
we stand in awe before that which cant be seen and we respect with every fiber that can not be explained-rukia kuchiki from bleach episode #1
Jun 6, 2010 10:44 PM

Dec 2009
Name: Masrow, Saba
Male
Las Noches: No
Hate Soul Reapers: Yes
Bio: Walks throughout Hueco Mundo waiting for a soul reaper to fight in order to get revenge for the murder of his love and his best friends.

Zanpakuto: Sako Soko
All black with cresent shaped guard.
Shikai: still black, Longer & Thinner with with two blade branching out from the guard.
Special Ability: Suga Sena= Illusion of an attack to destract enemy.
Bankai: not achieved.
Is it wrong to feel this Lonely

Jun 9, 2010 5:16 AM

Jun 2009
New Sign up
Jun 9, 2010 11:09 PM

Dec 2009
Once again

Name: Masrow, Saba
Male
Hate Soul Reapers: Yes
Bio: Walks throughout Hueco Mundo waiting for a soul reaper to fight in order to get revenge for the murder of his love and his best friends.

Zanpakuto: Sako Soko
All black with cresent shaped guard.
Shikai: still black, Longer & Thinner with with two blade branching out from the guard.
Special Ability: Suga Sena= Illusion of an attack to destract enemy.
Bankai: not achieved.
Is it wrong to feel this Lonely

Jun 11, 2010 5:56 AM

Jan 2010
Name: Devin, Powers
Male
Las Noches: yes
Hate Soul Repers: no
Jun 25, 2010 4:11 AM

Nov 2009
Name: Arthas, Chevalier
Male
Hate Soul Reapers: No
Bio: Waiting in Hueco Mundo for any soul reaper as he has grown interest in them and wants to kill them.

Jun 29, 2010 11:40 AM
May 2009
Name: (Last, First) windslice, kiki
Male or Female: female
Hate Soul Reapers?: no
Short Bio: as a hollow kiki went and huntered her own kind, they tasted so much better to her, she grew fast up the ranks of a hollow to her current state
Jul 2, 2010 9:38 PM
Jul 2018
Name: Z
Male
Las Noches?:yes
Hate Soul Reapers?: no
Short Bio: wants to forget past
Nov 6, 2010 4:33 PM

Jul 2008
Name: (Last, First) Stratholme, Alicia De
Type: Arrancar (cero espada level of power)
Las Noches?: No (but has been asked on numerous occasions)
Hate Soul Reapers?: No
Hate Hollows: Yes
Short Bio: Alicia was born long ago in a village called Stratholme, where she was persecuted as a vampire. In actuality she was a bount, but that's another story. Anyway, one day the villagers hatred drew in millions of hollows and they were slaughtered one by one. Alicia was the last to be attacked, and she fought the hollows back. Not willing to give up on a potential ally, the hollows only did what they must to kill her and then turn her into a hollow. What they didn't realize, though, was that her vampiric tendencies remained. She fed on hollow after hollow in Hueco Mundo until she became a Gillian. Her hatred of other hollows allowed her will to conquer the wills of the hundreds of others and she continued eating. She eventually became a hellish version of a Valkyrie in her second stage of evolution (which she doesn't care to remember that they're called Adjuchas) but her hunger only grew. She kept eating more and more hollows and after 3 years of being in this stage, she became a vasto lordes. Her own hatred of hollows led her to tear off her own mask and become a natural arrancar.
Zanpakuto: Laevetein (a schiavona)
Release: Purify
Picture:
(Don't let her appearance fool you)
Apr 4, 2011 9:15 PM
Apr 2011
Name: Salek, Yasi

Hate Shinigamis: Hates them all.
Bio: well hes 6ft5 white skin, blue eyes, long blonde hair and is always seen with headphones in hes hair. Hes music taste is unknown but its said hes fighting style changes depending on the genre hes listening to. He hates himself and it reflects well. Left arm is replaced by weapon (which is a gun-like weapon) due to hes arm being ripped off by the fight between him and another soul reaper, while trying to protect hes lover. He is know far and wide as the lone ranger, it is said that he was once part of barragan luisenbarn's army in the great war thousands of years ago. Noone knows hes ture age but he looks as if hes only 25years old. Hes got a massive cero attack that at full power can destroy a city, the cero attack colour is different depending on hes mood.
Apr 22, 2011 8:22 PM
Mar 2011
name:lilth masakira
Male or Female:female
Type:Arrancar
appearance:long, blue hair, green eyes with one triangle on each side of both eyes , a normal espada uniform,but with long sleeves and semi-low neckline, long, purple gloves.
mask remains: covers forehead, then goes down covering nose ,finally ending with fangs over top jaw.
hollow hole: on forehead(where her mask remains start)
released form:mask remains add horns and covers bottom jaw, now has four red eyes, long black wings, four long, arms with spikes, claws, now instead of legs, has a snakelike body.
cero: yes, from the mouth.
Zanpakutō:a three bladed scythe
Las Noches?: yes
Hate Soul Reapers?: Yes
Short Bio: she was a murderous human, who became a hollow able to eat Adjuchas class menos. finally she ranked as a Arrancar. she is very sadistic and loves fighting.
animeking13Apr 23, 2011 9:21 PM
Apr 22, 2011 11:04 PM

Apr 2008
Err, I don't think you can sign on as Espada. You need to work your way up. And Vasto Lordes are hinted to be stronger than the current Espada.
Apr 23, 2011 9:18 PM
Mar 2011
ok sorry, i love bleach but i'm still new.
Oct 28, 2020 4:39 PM

Jun 2009
----------------------------------------------
start a new
Oct 28, 2020 4:45 PM

Jun 2009
start a new
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Soul Reaper New Sign up [Open] ( 1 2 )

Kannei - Jun 9, 2010

57 by Kannei »»
Oct 29, 2020 1:09 PM

» Vizards Sign Up [OPEN] ( 1 2 )

SassyMarmot - Oct 26, 2009

97 by Kannei »»
Oct 28, 2020 4:42 PM

» Quincy Sign Up [OPEN]

SassyMarmot - Sep 29, 2009

16 by Kannei »»
Oct 28, 2020 4:41 PM

» Human Sign Up [OPEN]

SassyMarmot - Sep 29, 2009

14 by Kannei »»
Oct 28, 2020 4:40 PM

» The Soul Academy ( 1 2 )

dAeMoN21 - Jan 5, 2010

68 by dAeMoN21 »»
Feb 22, 2015 2:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.