Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 5, 2014 9:42 AM

May 2014
On chapter 342 page 14 (manga stream) we see beyond Netero say that he will be in prison for a while. 2 pages later they say that 1 million people will be transported to the dark continent in five years with beyond the 14 princes and the king. Does that mean that we will have a time skip of five years ?
Jun 5, 2014 2:28 PM
Jan 2014
No, and I hope that he doesn't do it either. Gon and the rest of the main MC's are going to sit out of this arc while the big adults and professional do their job and show how 'Hunters' really do their job.

Honestly, I would be perfectly happy even if the main MC's don't show up for this entire arc because they can't handle the epicness that's about to unfold.
Jun 5, 2014 4:15 PM

Sep 2011
lebron181 said:
No, and I hope that he doesn't do it either. Gon and the rest of the main MC's are going to sit out of this arc while the big adults and professional do their job and show how 'Hunters' really do their job.

Honestly, I would be perfectly happy even if the main MC's don't show up for this entire arc because they can't handle the epicness that's about to unfold.

I want to see this too.
Making Ging, Pariston, Beyond and Cheadle as the temporary MC. Haha ^_^
Jun 5, 2014 10:13 PM

Mar 2013
In my opinion, Togashi pulled a great move focusing on the veteran hunters in this arc. Instead of focusing on Gon and Killua, Togashi seems to want us to experience the real professional side of the hunter association including bringing massive developments to the veterans themselves since they're going to very relevant later on and even after this Dark Continent arc.

Since the Dark Continent arc has potential to be even way longer then the chimera ant arc and has masses and masses of unexplored land, by the time Beyond and his crew come back to the human world, a couple of years should have passed giving Gon and Killua a couple years themselves to train. I also think that's why Togashi shown Gon and Killua temporarily part ways for now to be to introduce new characters and associate way more on other characters developments.
Jun 6, 2014 11:11 AM

Jun 2012
I hope it plays out like a time skip for gon and killua, but we see what happens around the world in that time skip. If that makes sense :P

So the arc will focus on the pros for a couple years of HxH time then come back to gon and killua. Just like Kvshi said above me :D
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?

More topics from this board

» Yoshihiro Togashi has started working on "Hunter x Hunter" again according to his latest tweet.

deg - May 1

13 by Nanami0007 »»
May 2, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.