Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 23, 2009 4:04 PM

Jun 2008
this is the thing, i've been wondering that if school days had a happy ending with one of the two girls, which one do you prefer it to be with?

in my opinion, for one side i'd like to see makoto and kotonoha cuz kotonoha loves him(so that she could be happy), but in other side makoto doesn't deserve her, so he could leave kotonoha alone(so that she could make her life with another guy) and stay with the sluty and manipulative sekai. what a dilema!

CLICK HERE AND GET A SURPRISE...@_@
BlivionisSep 27, 2009 9:07 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 23, 2009 4:38 PM

Jun 2008
Well, I don't want to think about School Days having a happy ending, because that would sound kinda ridiculous for me.
First, after watching the series I won't stand for that Makoto bastard to have a happy ending, so he had to die, in one way or another, but for that guy to be happy is out of the question.
I don't like Sekai very much, because she betrayed Kotonoha who was supposed to be her friend, without even telling her, but also because that Makoto bastard couldn't be loyal.
For me Sekai isn't that manipulative, it's just coward to face the matter in the correct way, and the only slut here is that Makoto, but the other girls including Sekai are kinda of sluty too, for accepting Makoto even knowing that he had been with other girls, but they didn't really care. It was their sluty personalty, and the manipulation from Makoto.

So, to resume: Makoto cannot be happy in School Days, that's a fact. He had to end in a bad way for his way of living during the series. Sekai, and the other girls could have continued their lives. Finally, Kotonoha really deserved a better guy who really loved her, she was just blindfold by Makoto, but that was her only mistake, she should has been a little more strong to dump that fucking bastard when she discovered the truth.
But, she didn't deserved everything that happened to her, she was betrayed by a lot of people.
The only one who deserved to be really happy was Kotonoha.
Sekai, Setsuna, and other minor girls, could have stayed neutral.
And that fucking guy, cannot have another destiny besides being killed, or left alone.

That's what I honestly think.

Btw, I had a Deja-vù. I felt that I have written this post and to have seen that (FMA avatar that CurseBlood is using) while writing it, xD
Sep 23, 2009 7:41 PM

Jun 2008
you have a good point: school days would suck if it had a happy ending. all the drama was the escential thing and the ending it had was the most perfect ending it could ever had (a friend of mine is traumatized because of it xD). But if we ask for an alternative ending, what would be the better choise? if there were a side story, i'd like to be a happy one for katsura (coming from a person who loves sad and tragic endings) but i't just that i don't want these kind of tragedies to happen to my fav character :(

(why am i asking for this? am i changing my tastes? or am i just getting stupid? haha)

CLICK HERE AND GET A SURPRISE...@_@
BlivionisSep 27, 2009 9:07 AM
Sep 25, 2009 12:08 AM

Sep 2008
i think it was good the way it is...^^ the ending for me is fair to all parties... DIE MAKOTO!! haha

thx 2 Rinjii 4 d sigy^^
Oct 25, 2009 11:12 PM

Nov 2007
The ending it needs is just like how this title is...threesome!
Feb 12, 2010 4:37 PM

Jun 2008
YuenSan said:
The ending it needs is just like how this title is...threesome!

No, I cannot agree to that.
The BASTARD cannot have a happy ending.
He's the worst of the worst, he should die 1000 times, and it wouldn't be enough.
Feb 6, 2011 11:46 AM

Aug 2010
i want hmm xD triangle ending ^^ . :p well play the game ^^ and make him not a bastard :D
Dec 9, 2011 5:59 AM

Nov 2011
In the school days game, there were happy endings, but not if you decided it was best to have sex with everyone in the school like in the anime. =P. In the game, you can decide not to be an asshole, therefore you don't have to deserve to die. I don't know if there is a ending with a threesome though LOL.

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Nov 23, 2012 6:11 PM
Nov 2012
there IS a happy ending with threesome.
i got it.
makoto x sekai x kotonoha had threesome in makoto's bedroom
and on the school''s roof top
kotonoha and sekai became good friends and decided to share makoto..
Jul 9, 2021 9:11 AM
Oct 2020
Kotonoha>Sekai 100%
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Why do you love Kotonoha?

Yandere - May 15, 2008

40 by lixiaofossil »»
Jul 6, 2015 10:42 PM

» What if Sekai didn't see her dinner treat thrown in the trashcan?

Seiji_S - Nov 3, 2008

8 by hitokouji »»
Jul 5, 2013 10:02 PM

» Kotonoha Fanclub Officers.

Yandere - Dec 19, 2007

8 by zealot_sonic »»
Oct 18, 2010 9:42 AM

Poll: » Cross Days.

Yandere - Sep 8, 2009

18 by ArcherEmiya24 »»
May 11, 2010 7:23 PM

Sticky: » Kotonoha Image Thread.

Yandere - May 15, 2008

10 by Yandere »»
Apr 28, 2010 6:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.