Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 17, 2014 12:41 PM

Jul 2012
In my opinion no the majority of them doesn't .........Yes I know there's a bunch of them like the murders and such but most of them doesn't deserve it

Look at the nurse in season one
The major in season one
The teacher in season one
The twin in season one
The brother in season 2

Yes I get that most of them are assholes but who isn't in this world, I'd completely understand if it was a killer or a pedo or an abuser...............but most of them aren't evil just misunderstood, and I feel bad for most of them even if most of them are assholes
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
May 17, 2014 12:51 PM

Feb 2013
I don't remember all the cases from all three seasons but there are quite a few who didn't deserve it.
The one I remember is the when two girls wanted to send each other to hell ( I don't remember why,there was something about betraying her or ignoring her) and in the end one of them pulls the string for the other.
That one is very sad indeed.
I hope I didn't spoil anything, dunno from which season was that case.
May 18, 2014 3:45 AM

Jul 2012
Yeah but come on

Scratching a car
A few misunderstandings
Because she's selfish the major
Over a few dogs

I swear most of these people are idiots, only because it was the heat of the moment

Look at it this way
The students are idiots and sending people to hell at a young age .......What if the girl's have an abusive husband but can't send them to hell
Or
What if the boys are being bullied by someone and they send them to hell and when they get older and there being bullied by a asshole boss and abuses him and he couldn't do anything because he's already send someone to hell.

Look at that misunderstanding in episode 1 season 3
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
May 31, 2014 8:11 AM

Apr 2014
Wasn't the whole of the Hell Correspondence thing to teach Ai a lesson that humans do stupid things when they're angry?

... If so, the people in all three seasons pretty much proved that point. XD
Sep 2, 2019 8:51 AM
Oct 2015
Animefreak17a said:
Yeah but come on

Scratching a car
A few misunderstandings
Because she's selfish the major
Over a few dogs

I swear most of these people are idiots, only because it was the heat of the moment

Look at it this way
The students are idiots and sending people to hell at a young age .......What if the girl's have an abusive husband but can't send them to hell
Or
What if the boys are being bullied by someone and they send them to hell and when they get older and there being bullied by a asshole boss and abuses him and he couldn't do anything because he's already send someone to hell.

Look at that misunderstanding in episode 1 season 3

don't forget in season 3 episode 6, someone got sent to hell because she's a cock-block to her love Hone onna a.k.a Sone sensei
Nov 19, 2023 8:37 PM
Mar 2016
None of them did, there is no sin possible you can commit that would be equal punishment to an eternity of torture. The human mind cannot even comprehend of such an amount of time. Even seriously contemplating eternity could drive you mad. Humans are almost completely a product of their generics and upbringing. Even the psychopaths and serial killers didn't ask to be born with their broken minds and horrific family lives that twisted them. For even the most truly evil horrific acts at most a hundred years of torture would be more than enough to pay the price of karmic justice. No one deserves an infinite time of suffering because no one is capable of causing someone else an infinite time of suffering barring the silly premise of the show.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 18 Discussion

guyklc - Feb 7, 2009

35 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 27, 2008

72 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 23 Discussion

guyklc - Mar 14, 2009

47 by patkarunungan »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:21 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beave - Mar 20, 2009

52 by Phobossus »»
Aug 26, 2023 3:02 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

guyklc - Nov 22, 2008

82 by Phobossus »»
Aug 21, 2023 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.