Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 30, 2014 8:46 AM

May 2008
Seems to be a pretty quiet page here.. and it's a great story, so come on.. talk about it a little. :)

What do you think so far? I've caught up with where baka-tsuki is on the TL so far. (volume 5) So far, I've been loving it. :D Izayoi is still a beast, and a mystery as to who/what he and his ability originate from. Kuro Usagi is still cute, and the other characters (Yo, and Asuka) are both getting pretty amazing as well. :D

Can't wait until I get to follow the next story in this adventure. I'm really looking forward to knowing more about Golden Canary.. and Izayoi.. seriously.. what is he?! :D
May 13, 2014 12:35 PM

Jan 2014
Yeah I agree,this is an awsome story to follow and after watching this anime im thinking of reading the novel,and after seeing these pictures im realy intrested in the novel:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/images/6/63/Mondaiji-tachi_ga_isekai_kara_kuru_soudesu_yo_v07_001c.PNG

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/images/9/97/Mondaiji-tachi_ga_isekai_kara_kuru_soudesu_yo_V10_Color_Pic_2.jpg
May 14, 2014 4:51 AM

Aug 2013
To get rid my anxiety on a certain light novel, i decided pick this one and so far it managed to entertain me at the very least.
Sep 11, 2015 1:11 AM
Jun 2015
I love it.
Oct 17, 2015 12:08 PM

Jul 2013
Great novel!

I started it after watching the anime, not disappointed in any way.

Later volumes explain about each of their powers, so just keep reading..
Really looking forward to the last three volumes (volume 10 is almost done!)
Apr 12, 2016 6:49 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
zz-e said:
Great novel!

I started it after watching the anime, not disappointed in any way.

Later volumes explain about each of their powers, so just keep reading..
Really looking forward to the last three volumes (volume 10 is almost done!)

Good to know.
Going to dive a bit into the LN soo too, just recently finished the anime.
Apr 12, 2016 1:38 PM

Jul 2013
Playcool said:

Good to know.

Be aware that with changes at Baka-Tsuki concerning copyright (from what I know from a few months ago), there has been some rumours that the whole novel will be taken offline. I haven't read this novel in a while, so I don't know the latest state of the problem. Hope you don't have any troubles with it.

Btw if baka-tsuki did remove the novel, I remember finding someone (reddit maybe?) that had uploaded the first 10 novels.
Apr 22, 2016 8:57 AM
Mar 2015
zz-e said:
Playcool said:

Good to know.

Be aware that with changes at Baka-Tsuki concerning copyright (from what I know from a few months ago), there has been some rumours that the whole novel will be taken offline. I haven't read this novel in a while, so I don't know the latest state of the problem. Hope you don't have any troubles with it.

Btw if baka-tsuki did remove the novel, I remember finding someone (reddit maybe?) that had uploaded the first 10 novels.

*Raises Hand* Yahoo~ That would be me~
Apr 22, 2016 11:00 AM

Jul 2013
dragoonluna said:

*Raises Hand* Yahoo~ That would be me~

That's good to hear. I'll be sure to message you when I need them ;p
Dec 30, 2016 9:11 PM
Sep 2016
I love this one
First i started with the anime (love it)
Novel is great just started the tyranny of three headed dragon it's awesome
Jul 3, 2017 5:15 AM
Mar 2016
Hitokiri_Ace said:
Seems to be a pretty quiet page here.. and it's a great story, so come on.. talk about it a little. :)

What do you think so far? I've caught up with where baka-tsuki is on the TL so far. (volume 5) So far, I've been loving it. :D Izayoi is still a beast, and a mystery as to who/what he and his ability originate from. Kuro Usagi is still cute, and the other characters (Yo, and Asuka) are both getting pretty amazing as well. :D

Can't wait until I get to follow the next story in this adventure. I'm really looking forward to knowing more about Golden Canary.. and Izayoi.. seriously.. what is he?! :D

Im like 3 years late but it doesnt matter i finished it yesterday and damn its good
Jul 3, 2017 8:14 AM

May 2008
KrulTepes said:
Hitokiri_Ace said:

Im like 3 years late but it doesnt matter i finished it yesterday and damn its good

Awesome! I haven't started The Last Embryo yet, but Mondaiji was great. Glad there are fans now. :)
Jul 3, 2017 9:37 AM
Mar 2016
Hitokiri_Ace said:
KrulTepes said:

Awesome! I haven't started The Last Embryo yet, but Mondaiji was great. Glad there are fans now. :)

I strarted Last Embryo this morning and im on volume 1 chapter 6. Unfortunately there are only 8 chapters of volume 1 tranlated out of 4 volumes in Japan and thats all -.-

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou desu yo? Volume 12 Discussion

Syureria - Sep 30, 2021

0 by Syureria »»
Sep 30, 2021 6:26 PM

» Planning to read this

begija - Oct 15, 2017

6 by begija »»
May 1, 2018 1:50 PM

» Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Volume 5 Discussion

Hoshino_Maria - Jul 19, 2014

4 by Altay545 »»
Jan 29, 2018 5:36 AM

» Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Volume 4 Discussion

Hoshino_Maria - Jun 8, 2014

4 by Altay545 »»
Jan 29, 2018 3:18 AM

» Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Volume 3 Discussion

loli_a_ravioli - May 14, 2014

3 by Altay545 »»
Jan 28, 2018 6:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.