Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 15, 2014 5:32 AM
Feb 2014
Well the romance tag is not there but there I feel like this show has a romance. What kind of romance does it have? Is the ending for the romance definite? Not like an ending where you just get a kiss?
5 Centimeters Per Second - Or what I'd like to call as 5 Anime Wallpapers Per Second.
Apr 15, 2014 1:49 PM
Nov 2013
This is only the first season so one cannot say for sure but atm it is:
The MC is naive and stupid and doesn't get a woman's feelings. He kinda got a "harem", cuz like almost every single female character loves him, but he doesn't get it at all, although he's getting aroused pretty easily (getting noseblood from his vampiric urges).
Apr 15, 2014 4:56 PM

Mar 2011
shadedclan said:
What kind of romance does it have?

The generic kind that is typical for anime. The kind that makes you realize anime is a medium you're no longer interested in because of recurring themes that are absolutely horrible.
Mr. Wonsworth, you may NOT eat my scones!
Apr 16, 2014 11:04 PM

Apr 2014
Nothing worth caring about, despite enjoying the show it was lacking in the romance department in my opinion.
Tonight, Synklare joins the hunt.
Apr 16, 2014 11:34 PM

Oct 2013
shadedclan said:
Well the romance tag is not there but there I feel like this show has a romance. What kind of romance does it have? Is the ending for the romance definite? Not like an ending where you just get a kiss?

like people told you, there is not really a romance(though we see it clearly what girl is his favorite hehe) sometime a girl is focused on a episode but nothing happen really, like every girls in the show like him so, but he is just too stupid to understand or naive so it cant help...

p.s dont watch it really for the romance, becuz they are rare moment, its much moree about ecchi
Apr 17, 2014 7:44 PM

Apr 2014
firstblood said:
shadedclan said:

like people told you, there is not really a romance(though we see it clearly what girl is his favorite hehe) sometime a girl is focused on a episode but nothing happen really, like every girls in the show like him so, but he is just too stupid to understand or naive so it cant help...

p.s dont watch it really for the romance, becuz they are rare moment, its much moree about ecchi
Tonight, Synklare joins the hunt.
Apr 17, 2014 11:13 PM

Nov 2007
Yes it does.

At the dawn of each arc the dude says "This is my fight", and the gal says "ii e senpai, it is our fight!" every freaken time. Hope that helps.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.