Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (21) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 2, 2014 5:32 AM

Dec 2013
arkyte said:
Woooohooooo found one
at least for me it was an awesome anime and i look for this kind from time to time.

Dragonaut: The resonance

Romance here exists and is part of the anime, but the whole anime is not about romance even though it plays a big part.
The anime has a couple and they like each other since the beginning. Because the anime is not about their romance there's not much bullshit about how they get together or things like a third girl who likes the guy. It's really straight, i like you and you like me, let's date.
Ok there's also problems in their relationship, but there is no whinning.

The anime is about the problem the earth has to deal with thanathos, a dragon, and there are the characters who try to fight it including them. The good part is that even if the plot is not only about them they act as a couple during the anime and in the fights, they kiss like it's something normal, and yes there's a early kiss on this one, ep2 or 3 i don't remember.

won't tell anything about drama and the end, surprises for you e-e watch it, a really good one, do not care about mal reviews.

i searched animes with a romance sub-plot for 2hrs+- last week and found this one and three more, only watched this one, if you want the names of the others tell me but i'm not sure if they fit.

just started watching this anime today... and it got a 6.85 for a good reason... robotic alien dragons... that look like people until they transform.... really... the characters are beyond ordinary the guy first meets girl and decides i'm not alone anymore within like 30 seconds... the kiss is episode 2 it seemed like a good kiss scene if she
plus the animation is terrible ... i would avoid this unless your really really bored
haydo123May 2, 2014 5:40 AM

having an updated anime list makes life easier for everyone
May 2, 2014 12:36 PM

Jul 2012
haydo123 said:
arkyte said:
Woooohooooo found one
at least for me it was an awesome anime and i look for this kind from time to time.

Dragonaut: The resonance

Romance here exists and is part of the anime, but the whole anime is not about romance even though it plays a big part.
The anime has a couple and they like each other since the beginning. Because the anime is not about their romance there's not much bullshit about how they get together or things like a third girl who likes the guy. It's really straight, i like you and you like me, let's date.
Ok there's also problems in their relationship, but there is no whinning.

The anime is about the problem the earth has to deal with thanathos, a dragon, and there are the characters who try to fight it including them. The good part is that even if the plot is not only about them they act as a couple during the anime and in the fights, they kiss like it's something normal, and yes there's a early kiss on this one, ep2 or 3 i don't remember.

won't tell anything about drama and the end, surprises for you e-e watch it, a really good one, do not care about mal reviews.

i searched animes with a romance sub-plot for 2hrs+- last week and found this one and three more, only watched this one, if you want the names of the others tell me but i'm not sure if they fit.

just started watching this anime today... and it got a 6.85 for a good reason... robotic alien dragons... that look like people until they transform.... really... the characters are beyond ordinary the guy first meets girl and decides i'm not alone anymore within like 30 seconds... the kiss is episode 2 it seemed like a good kiss scene if she
plus the animation is terrible ... i would avoid this unless your really really bored

what's the problem with robotic alien dragons u_u?
he was alone because everyone started hating him, that's because them all tought it was his dad's fault that the plane fell. then suddenly he got a girl who likes him and who will stay with him, that's why he tought "i'm not alone anymore", something like BAM luck in your life. And yes there's a reason why she says "i like you" so suddenly and will be explained later.

but yeah if you can't get away with robotic alien dragons then you shouldn't watch it

the next one i'm going to watch is blue seed, big expectations on this one
arkyteMay 2, 2014 12:43 PM
May 2, 2014 1:37 PM

Jan 2014
undead-robot-alien-dragon-magician girls...seems like an interesting show :I
May 2, 2014 4:00 PM

Aug 2012
hy i just read this whole topic (almost)and i found some interesting anime and i just wanna say thank you for all the people who write something herre :D
[url][url]
May 2, 2014 4:07 PM

Aug 2012
Z/X: Ignition

[url][url]
May 2, 2014 4:13 PM

Aug 2012
and if you want action with some romance ... Btooom!

[url][url]
May 2, 2014 4:23 PM

Aug 2012
another romance anime would be Da Capo series they are like 5 tv series and some ova's..i only remember Da Capo III

so Da Capo III
[url][url]
May 4, 2014 5:11 AM

Jan 2014
Hej,

Thanks for the suggestions :). But again, i have to ask you to write suggestions in my other threads, cause it will get chaotic if everyone writes them here. Believe me, im really gratefull for suggestions. But it will make this thread a mess.

I also added some more animes i would like to know more about :)

Thanks guys
May 4, 2014 12:51 PM

Jan 2014

Edit: Just saw that i forgot to cross out the ones you answered guys, im sorry. Just did it, should be easier now :)
May 4, 2014 1:47 PM

Jan 2014
And again, Thanks nudy :)

I added some more anime :)
May 4, 2014 4:33 PM

Jan 2014
Nisekoi didnt end but i read manga and know where and how exactly season 1 will end.

Has the anime a Happy end?
yep

Is there A kiss scene?I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek
No,1 on the cheek

Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings?
they keep saying they love each other and they go out but its fake.as the name implies "Nise-Koi", "Fake-Love"

Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling?

Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying?
No

And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end?
May 4, 2014 11:03 PM

Jan 2014
Well, it actually sounds interesting. Is there already enough material for a season 2? If yes, how do you think will it end? Does he get together with one of the girls?

I have to thank you for all your help :)
May 4, 2014 11:10 PM

Apr 2013
Bphantom said:
Well, it actually sounds interesting. Is there already enough material for a season 2? If yes, how do you think will it end? Does he get together with one of the girls?

Oh god no. There is no end in sight for sure even with a second season. There is plenty of manga material left and there is little to no progress in terms of relationships or kissing, etc. It is still a very fun and enjoyable show and manga, but if you are specifically looking for a definitive couple or ending, I wouldn't recommend it. It's going to be a harem ending for a long time.
May 4, 2014 11:50 PM

Jun 2012
Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
May 5, 2014 7:06 AM
Sep 2013
Bphantom said:
Yeah well, but CG is pretty damn sad. Or that is what ive heard about it so i think i will skip it. Thanks anyway :)

Yes it's kinda sad, all depends on your interpretation at the end ^^, gives it a chance you will not be disappointed.

Ps : good thread anyway i found some interesting anime
May 5, 2014 11:43 AM

Jan 2014
Thanks for the answers :)

@Syslo : Im happy the thread helped you :) One day i will check out CG, when im out of good animes to watch. But this day is far away i guess^^.

Edit:
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: Well, does he actually get together with the Main Girl? Are they a couple by the end of season 1 or season 2? Or is it a harem ending? Cause the description of season 2 is kinda ''harem-ish''.
May 5, 2014 4:09 PM

Jan 2014
deanzel said:
Bphantom said:

Oh god no. There is no end in sight for sure even with a second season. There is plenty of manga material left and there is little to no progress in terms of relationships or kissing, etc. It is still a very fun and enjoyable show and manga, but if you are specifically looking for a definitive couple or ending, I wouldn't recommend it. It's going to be a harem ending for a long time.

There is enough material even for a 3rd season.He will eventually chose one of them.And its obvious who he will chose...but as deanzel said the ending is far away.So you may wait years to see a definite ending for this anime :)
May 6, 2014 11:25 AM

Jan 2014
Oh well, i will keep it on my PTW list, probably will watch it when there are enough seasons for a conclusive ending. Thanks for the Info :).

Edit: Once Nisekoi finnished, can someone confirm that season 1 really ended like what was written here? It's not like i don't trust you, i just want to be sure so that i don't write wrong infos in my PTW list. Thanks :)
May 6, 2014 11:33 PM

Jan 2014
Push
May 7, 2014 3:07 AM
Jul 2011
school days

yes to all go watch
May 7, 2014 3:40 AM

May 2014
I've watched all of Kare Kano, so I can give you an answer on that.

Also, can someone answer these questions for me for True Tears and Hatsukoi Limited?
May 7, 2014 4:23 AM

Jan 2014
xDaboi said:
school days

yes to all go watch

im watching it and it is surprisingly entertaining
May 7, 2014 5:15 AM

Dec 2013
xDaboi said:
school days

yes to all go watch

no to the troll lol

school days does not have a happy couple ending... it has a fair bit of drama too

having an updated anime list makes life easier for everyone
May 7, 2014 5:21 AM

Jan 2014
I aint going to watch School Days. I've heard too much bad things about it.

Thanks for the answer about Kare Kano :)

Also, i didnt watch True Tears, but as much as i know it has a sad ending. But im not sure.

Again, Thanks for the answers.

Edit: Added some animes :)
BphantomMay 7, 2014 5:26 AM
May 7, 2014 5:39 AM

May 2014
Bphantom said:
I aint going to watch School Days. I've heard too much bad things about it.

Thanks for the answer about Kare Kano :)

Also, i didnt watch True Tears, but as much as i know it has a sad ending. But im not sure.

Again, Thanks for the answers.

Edit: Added some animes :)

Not watching School Days is a good choice on your part, especially since it seems you tend to like romance with not too many surprises. I went into it having heard nothing about it previously thinking it was a regular shoujo and I still have battle scars >.<

You're welcome & thank you for the info on True Tears. I've heard people recommend it but know nothing about it. If it's sad, as you say, I may hold it off.
May 7, 2014 6:05 AM

Jan 2014
Im happy to help. :)

Im not 100% Sure about True Tears, but i think it's a sad ending. But better wait for others to confirm that :)

I just dont like romantic anime that are heavy on drama. And i heard too many bad things about school day. So yeah..

Thanks again :)
May 7, 2014 6:07 AM

Jul 2008
Bphantom said:
Im not 100% Sure about True Tears, but i think it's a sad ending. But better wait for others to confirm that :)
May 7, 2014 7:29 AM

Jan 2014
haydo123 said:
xDaboi said:
school days

yes to all go watch

no to the troll lol

school days does not have a happy couple ending... it has a fair bit of drama too

i was happy when MC died :I...but still troll is trolling its not your thing :D
May 7, 2014 9:34 AM

Jun 2012
Bphantom said:

I just dont like romantic anime that are heavy on drama. And i heard too many bad things about school day. So yeah..

True Tears

Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai

If you don't like incest I think you won't like it. Just an opinion. Goodluck
May 7, 2014 9:58 AM

Jan 2014
verduzgene said:
Bphantom said:

True Tears

If you don't like incest I think you won't like it. Just an opinion. Goodluck

will try true tears asap,seems good...and agree with oreimo,i wanted more ayase :I...but it was a good anime,it had many characters stand up(also good osts and good art),if some people like side characters more than main characters thats a success in my book
LoneWizzyMay 7, 2014 10:01 AM
May 7, 2014 11:03 AM

Jun 2012
LonelyWizard said:

will try true tears asap,seems good...and agree with oreimo,i wanted more ayase :I...but it was a good anime,it had many characters stand up(also good osts and good art),if some people like side characters more than main characters thats a success in my book

Definitely true about OreImo. I kinda liked Saori too, she would've definitely pulled it off if she will be Kyosuke's love interest. Enjoy watching True Tears, it's really good in my opinion.
May 7, 2014 12:24 PM
Sep 2013
Honestly about true tears it's just a kind of harem with a bit of drama, absolutely not sad at all.
May 7, 2014 1:00 PM

Jan 2014
Thanks for the Infos about the anime :)

Little question:

The description of OreImo talks about his little sister. Is she actually the girl he becomes a couple with? You can never know in anime :D. Or who is that ayase girl? Cause i hate it when the girl that ''you grow sympathi to'', doesnt get together with the MC. And it sounds like this actually. So yeah. Not sure.

True Tears: Are you sure about it not beeing too sad? I've heard its pretty emotional and sad ending. Well, maybe sad ending cause 1 of the girls doesnt get together with him probably?

Thanks again for the answers :)
May 7, 2014 1:16 PM
Sep 2013
If i remember correctly you don't want bad ending, so i won't recommend Oreimo because the end oh my god IMO they totaly ruin all the serie.

For True Tears it's my opinion but like i said for example Myself Yourself is way more sad than True Tears.
May 7, 2014 1:34 PM

Apr 2013
Some spoilers ahead.

I was honestly never a fan of True Tears. It was just dramatic for the sake of being dramatic over a misunderstanding that was just so stupid and so easily corrected. But mostly, I didn't like the main MC and FC. They were just too bland for my tastes. And it's not really sad at all. It's just like any love triangle (or square/pentagon in this case) where someone has to lose and it just happened to be the better/more interesting girl/s imo. The art and music are great though.

For OreImo, it's a happy ending (although an unconventional one at that) in that a final couple is chosen and later alluded to continuing (incognitoish if you take in all the signs). The first season is actually pretty good and unique. It actually takes the otaku concept and does it some justice. It isn't too high on the romance and more about the relationship developing between a brother and sister who used to be very close and deep down want/need to help each other. After that, the OVAs and 2nd season/2nd OVAs essentially turn into a normal harem with tons of girls (like 5+) and confessions. Since the MC actually chooses someone, there are obviously lots of rejections too and some brutal ones at that.

For Nisekoi, I can tell you with 99.99% certainty that there will not be an anime original ending and no couple will be chosen. There just isn't enough development yet and if you've read the manga, the whole mechanism with the keys, locket and promise girls is barely even advanced in the show so far. I'm willing to bet that there will be a second season and maybe we may get a semi-conclusion when that happens but I kind of doubt it. Komi Naoshi is in full on milk mode and this is still a cash cow with the anime and in Shonen Jump. And while I say all this, I absolutely love the show and manga even with all the fillers. However, if what you are looking for is a conclusion, definitely look elsewhere for the next 1-2 years at least.
dankzelMay 7, 2014 1:41 PM
May 7, 2014 6:59 PM

Jun 2012
Bphantom said:
Thanks for the Infos about the anime :)

Little question:

The description of OreImo talks about his little sister. Is she actually the girl he becomes a couple with? You can never know in anime :D. Or who is that ayase girl? Cause i hate it when the girl that ''you grow sympathi to'', doesnt get together with the MC. And it sounds like this actually. So yeah. Not sure.

True Tears: Are you sure about it not beeing too sad? I've heard its pretty emotional and sad ending. Well, maybe sad ending cause 1 of the girls doesnt get together with him probably?

Thanks again for the answers :)

To answer your question, I think it depends on the person, because there are so many girls around him you would probably like one or two. The real reason I hated he ended up with his sister, is that his sister is abusive as hell, the other female characters are just more likable and adorable for me, especially Ayase <3
May 8, 2014 10:33 AM

Jan 2014
1 chuunibyou kouhai,1 calm childhood friend,1 tsundere loli,1 tsundere imouto,1 yandere model

i personally had no problem with sis.but since every character has good points you tend to like others more(for me at least)

its a good anime but if you manage to get through season1,because first season has almost no romance...
May 8, 2014 11:22 AM

Jan 2014
Hmm, okay.... Im not sure if im going to watch it. It sounds promising, but from your descirption, i'd probalby like another girl more than the one the MC actually gets together. But im not sure. I will make sure to check it out if i have some spare time. But there are other anime that have higher priority. But i will check it out :)

Thanks for the infos guys :) Really appreciated :)
May 8, 2014 1:06 PM

Jun 2012
Bphantom said:
Hmm, okay.... Im not sure if im going to watch it. It sounds promising, but from your descirption, i'd probalby like another girl more than the one the MC actually gets together. But im not sure. I will make sure to check it out if i have some spare time. But there are other anime that have higher priority. But i will check it out :)

Thanks for the infos guys :) Really appreciated :)

I don't even think you would bare the first season at all, it has no romance whatsoever. But then I guess it would be just like watching a 25 ep anime.
May 8, 2014 1:14 PM

Jan 2014
Well, i think ill give it a try someday, but as i said before, there are some other anime that have a higher priority, since this one doesnt sounds like a MUST WATCH or something. Thanks anyway for all your help :)
May 10, 2014 3:58 PM

Jan 2014
Push
May 11, 2014 5:22 AM

Jan 2014
Push
May 11, 2014 8:49 AM

Sep 2012

This is one of the anime I can't recommend to anyone. The first season was great, and you'll probably enjoy that one a lot. The specials for the first season are good as well. But the second season has a terrible plot, and the closing specials aren't that good. If you don't like incest, you'll hate this, and if you do like incest, you'll like it for an episode, and then hate it at the end when they break up. Overall, I don't think you'll like it.

Kenichi (I haven't seen the OVA, just the series)
May 11, 2014 8:51 AM

Jun 2013
I see Toradora! hasn't been mentioned. Sorry if it has.

ImpalaMay 11, 2014 9:02 AM
May 11, 2014 9:02 AM
Apr 2014
Wadezig said:
I see Toradora! hasn't been mentioned. Sorry if it has.

wtf, it hasnt been mentioned because no1 give a damn fuck about it, the list of anime that he is interested in is in the 1st post
elemeledudkiMay 11, 2014 9:05 AM
May 11, 2014 9:04 AM

Jun 2013
^^ chill the fuck out dude

I'm not a fan of Toradora, I just gave him an option.
May 11, 2014 9:07 AM
Apr 2014
too damn bad he said like a gazillino times, that he isnt looking for a recs in this thread...
May 11, 2014 11:21 AM

Jan 2014
Please dont start to fight here :).

Altough im happy for any help and suggestions, i'd be really gratefull if you post the suggestions in my other threads, since this one will become a mess if everyone keeps recommending. Dont get me wrong, im really happy for suggestions, but please post it in my other threads.
Also, i've seen Toradora already. It was pretty good :).

@Reverb_Shock: Thanks for the infos :)

Again, please dont fight^^
May 12, 2014 8:45 AM

Jan 2014
Push :)
May 12, 2014 10:02 AM

Dec 2013
it's been a long time since i've watched romeo x juliet but i'll try my best!1

Pages (21) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Best horror anime?

Matteye - Yesterday

6 by WatchTillTandava »»
2 hours ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

16 by WatchTillTandava »»
2 hours ago

» Hentai Recommendations

HentaixxHunter - May 16, 2022

8 by Luminoir69 »»
3 hours ago

» Stylish detective and crime anime

RobertBobert - Yesterday

5 by JoeChip »»
4 hours ago

» Lolicon Hentai anime recommendations

HentaiHasFallen - Jun 13, 2014

6 by Luminoir69 »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.