Forums
New
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]
Oct 7, 2015 9:18 AM

Jun 2014
Terkhev said:
IMe4gLe said:

Charlotte

Really? Well now I want to watch it, haha..

Thanks for that tad bit of information and the correction!
Oct 7, 2015 9:24 AM

Jan 2014
hentai47 said:
IMe4gLe said:

Oh, no no.

Oh, I see, thank again.
On the other hand Rory is obviously after MC's D...And she would get it already if they didnt get interrupted by all those cockblocking attacks....
Oct 7, 2015 11:27 AM
Aug 2013
IMe4gLe said:
Terkhev said:

there will be a special episode airing at March 23 2016 so wait for it before you complain about the ending :D
Oct 7, 2015 11:28 AM

Jan 2014
whoosh said:
IMe4gLe said:

there will be a special episode airing at March 23 2016 so wait for it before you complain about the ending :D
never trust specials
Nov 6, 2015 12:44 PM

May 2014
Bump for Bphantom
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Nov 6, 2015 12:48 PM

May 2014
Nobunaga the Fool

Has the anime a Happy end? Bitersweet, they die then get reincarneted and toghether again
-->Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek? Yes
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings? End as couple
-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling? Character deaths, but not major ones
-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying? No
-->Assuming the anime has Action, is the MC OP/Stronger than the others or Special in any other way? Yes
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? If not a couple, are they still living/working/traveling together? Yes at the end they find eachother again
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Nov 6, 2015 3:37 PM

Sep 2014
IMe4gLe said:
hentai47 said:
^
Thanks!. Guess I will skip Charlotte. About Gate. What you mean father/daughter way? Like cute girl follow MC around and call him papa? Like Irisu Makina in Grisaia no Kajitsu?

Oh, no no.

Nov 8, 2015 7:52 AM
Jan 2014
Kamisama dolls
-Has the anime a Happy end? Yes (slight cliffhanger storywise)
-Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek? Yes
-Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings? Yes (Its heavily implied after they kiss)
-Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling? There is in the sense that the mc has a dark"ish" past, but it builds great character development imo.
-Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying? No
-Assuming the anime has Action, is the MC OP/Stronger than the others or Special in any other way? He used to be the strongest seki (they control giant wooden dolls basically) but now he gave up his doll, tho he does stuff and u can see he is pretty badass.
-And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? If not a couple, are they still living/working/traveling together? They live together for the whole anime, and yes at the end they still do.

Really underrated in my opinion, saw score 7.18 and reviews and went in expecting a disaster. I was very surprised since the story had pace and the romance was awesome, straightforward and ended well.
Aug 18, 2016 5:17 PM
Nov 2010
SHINREI TANTEI YAKUMO
Jan 10, 2017 3:36 PM

Jan 2014
AkoyPinoy said:
However, after reading a post (https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1408286), my opinion was completely changed about it. It explains how the end is actually happy with a solid argument.
Naah,accept the reality and move on....
Jan 16, 2017 5:15 AM

Jan 2014
AkoyPinoy said:
@bphantom
I made a new account just for this since I recently found this thread (Had to comment, can't mssg for 3 days and I might forget)

People here keep saying Guilty Crown has a sad ending when actually, it's open to interpretation. Seeing as to how you even reminded yourself in your list not to watch it, I wanted to comment this. Even I spoiled myself of the ending and still watched it only to be depressed.

However, after reading a post (https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1408286), my opinion was completely changed about it. It explains how the end is actually happy with a solid argument.

You should at least try it. It's not the best but it's decent. After you watch it, read this post.

Well, first of all, thanks for going trough the trouble of creating an account just to inform me of that. I really appreciate that.

Now, while you and the other people in the thread you linked might or might not be right about the open/happy ending, i just don't think it's what i'm looking for. When i started watching anime i actually started guilty crown and i watched a few episodes, and really liked it aswell. Then i found at that the ending will be sad (and yes, i know how it ends), and i dropped it. I just don't want to watch an anime where i actually have to "search" for the happy ending or even start to make up stuff that might or might not happened in the anime just to not feel depressed. I'm sure i would really like the anime in itself, but i'm just not up for endings like these.

Again, thanks for going trough the trouble just to tell me.
May 22, 2017 5:09 PM

Aug 2013
Firstly, 2 things: I'm brazillian, so, sorry for any english mistakes, aaand, I don't know how to use that spoiler button thing, so I wrote normally.

Sugar Sugar Rune

-->Has the anime a Happy end?
Yup!
-->Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek
Yes!
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings?
Yes too XD
-->Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling?
No,just a tiny tiny bit
-->Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying?
I don't think so
-->Assuming the anime has Action, is the MC OP/Stronger than the others or Special in any other way?
She is one of the two "candidates" for the royal throne, so yes
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? If not a couple, are they still living/working/traveling together?
Yes!

■Hanasakeru Seishounen
Well, this anime may be confusing because they focus on one of the male protagonists, and she ends up with the other in, like, the last episode. But I prefer this way, the other one is better IMO

Yes (relative)
Yes, with both of them xD
-->Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings?
Yes
Just a little, nothing too bad
No deaths! Of the protagonists, at least
-->Assuming the anime has Action, is the MC OP/Stronger than the others or Special in any other way?
Nah
-->And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? If not a couple, are they still living/working/traveling together?
Yup

■Shin Shirayuki-hime Densetsu Pretear
I LOVE this one! Recommend it, and it's pretty small (2 eps)!

A super happy one
Yes!
Yes
The anime is short, so nothing that'll kill you
Yes, but she "resurrects"
Yes, a lot
Yes, best ending, really

■Full Moon wo Sagashite

Yeeeees, it has everything to end badly, but no, the ending is pretty cute, too
Yup
I'm almost sure they do
Yes, man, she has a tumor and one year to live, you can expect a looooooooot of drama
Yes, but no. Well, in the end, no, they're allive and well
Nope
Yes!

That's it ^.^
I recommend all of them! (Especially Petear, and Sugar Sugar Rune if you are patient (+50 episodes))
May 28, 2017 5:29 PM

Jan 2014
_Topaz_ said:

Hey :)

I'm not really keeping this post updated anymore, but answers are always welcome. Thanks for taking the time to write. I might end up watching Densetsu Pretear as it's only 2 episodes. Sugar Sugar also sounds quite nice so if i run out of anime to watch i'll probably give it a go.

Thanks again :).
Feb 9, 2018 4:55 AM

Aug 2017
following this thread :D
Aug 25, 2018 10:59 PM
Aug 2018
LabyrinthRinnie said:
following this thread :D

i miss a lot this thread :[
Dec 1, 2018 10:02 PM

Aug 2014
Relife

>Has the anime a Happy end?
Yes
>Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek
Yes, but we couldn't get to see it.
>Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings?
Absolutely yes, they ended up together at the end. There's a confession a few months before they ended up together.
>Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling?
There is a bit of drama but nothing that could tear your heart, it's mostly light-hearted story.
>Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying?
No.
>Assuming the anime has Action, is the MC OP/Stronger than the others or Special in any other way?
No, just a highschool slice of life romcom
Yes!.

Highly recommend you to read the manga because the anime skip a ton of important stuff and was rush. The anime didn't do the manga justice. I want a remake of it.
cloudedshadowDec 1, 2018 10:05 PM
Apr 16, 2019 8:57 PM
May 2016
Shinsekai Yori

Has the anime a Happy end?

Is there A kiss scene? I mean Mouth to Mouth, not on the cheek

Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings?

Is there much drama? Drama that makes you really have a sad feeling?

Is there actually some break ups, or the girl/boyfriend dying?

Assuming the anime has Action, is the MC OP/Stronger than the others or Special in any other way?

And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? If not a couple, are they still living/working/traveling together?

I can't recommend this anime highly enough. It has drama, romance, mystery etc. It is personally 10/10.

HunterNXJApr 16, 2019 9:23 PM
Apr 16, 2019 9:12 PM
May 2016
Sidonia no Kishi

Quick disclaimer. The anime covers 2/3 of the manga. So the answers to the first and final questions relate to the manga.

Do the Mc's end up as couple? I mean, they start officially go out together? Or is there a confession, were both tell their feelings?

Assuming the anime has Action, is the MC OP/Stronger than the others or Special in any other way?

And lastly, if the MC's become a couple during the anime, are they still together at the end? If not a couple, are they still living/working/traveling together?

Another fantastic show. If you choose to watch this, i hope you enjoy it.
HunterNXJApr 16, 2019 9:23 PM
Apr 16, 2019 9:21 PM
May 2016
School Days

Many people hate the show. I however, feel that the ending was very satisfying.
Apr 16, 2019 9:33 PM
May 2016
Zero no Tsukaima

This has multiple anime seasons.

While this may be a harem, i feel that it played out quite well as he actually made a decision and chose one well before the anime ended.
Jan 4, 2020 2:36 PM
Jun 2017
Is this forum still going?

I want to add Sousei No Omnyouji

Jul 28, 2020 5:30 PM
Jul 2020
How about tensai,It seems like she has feelings for MC
Feb 14, 2021 11:39 AM

Feb 2019
HunterNXJ said:
School Days

Many people hate the show. I however, feel that the ending was very satisfying.

Thank you for all this info mate, you saved my time.
"We make demands because we have nothing. We pray because it won't come true. We fall because we fly." (Sundome C48)
Pages (21) « First ... « 19 20 [21]

More topics from this board

» Best horror anime?

Matteye - 2 hours ago

0 by Matteye »»
2 hours ago

» Battle romance manhwa/manga/manhua

NaTsu879 - Yesterday

2 by NaTsu879 »»
3 hours ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - Apr 18

13 by WatchTillTandava »»
4 hours ago

» Stylish detective and crime anime

RobertBobert - 5 hours ago

1 by Skuletor »»
4 hours ago

» I find it absolutely absurd I can’t find a manga with gay marriage legalized

isseixkoneko - Apr 25

2 by isseixkoneko »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.