Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 26, 2009 12:21 AM

Jul 2009
This would be the obvious post where you tell us a bit about you and your journal. What's your username, what do you prefer reading/writing about, is it public or friends only? Whatever you want to say, really. ^^
airshipsAug 26, 2009 12:38 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 28, 2009 6:48 AM

Dec 2008
My username at LJ is shiho92
So far, I didn't have many topics but most of it are about the things that I have experienced and bought.
Most of it are public.
Aug 29, 2009 5:35 PM

Jul 2009
Right now, I'm (BOSTON) at skyships.

I've recently deleted the journal that I created in 2001 and decided to start fresh with a new one, so it's pretty empty.

I plan this one to be mostly fandom based, but there's no doubt that I'll end up writing about everything and nothing, as well as posting icons I make. Who knows! My only real goal is to keep it far far away from the people I know offline, all the while making some new good friends.

It is friends only, but really all anyone will ever need to do to get added is leave me a comment letting me know how you found me.
serpensortiaSep 27, 2009 10:28 PM
Sep 2, 2009 7:01 AM

May 2008
I'm at Cookie-tan
I rant a lot about my school life, anime, manga, music, ect :3

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Sep 3, 2009 1:14 AM

Oct 2007
max-ks, just a little personal space, focus on friends, science fiction, atheism, various curiosities - all in Russian.
orpSep 3, 2009 1:19 AM
Sep 12, 2009 8:18 PM

Feb 2009
My username is maestsorel. The journal is friend only but I talk a bit about myself in the introduction so if someone want to be friend, I'll add anyone as long as they introduce themselves a little in their comments. I rant a little about stuff like jobs and some other situation but other than that I talk about anime/manga, video games, friend etc.
Mar 5, 2010 3:14 AM

Dec 2009
My username is the same as this one.

I web-link on my profile is to my fandom community, where I talk about anything that entertains me. Feel free to join, it is a public.

My journal is friends only, but I'll take requests~

Jun 4, 2010 2:40 PM
Aug 2009
Instead of giving users name, sorry I'm not good at following instructions all the time. Regardless, journal url, The world is doomed, link will take you to my LJ. It's public with a few friends locked entries, and my LJ has no specific theme, one of my next entries will be about Clover, which I'm reading now.

Sorry this entry is longer than most.
Jun 17, 2010 2:29 PM

Jul 2009
LJ user name is jedijenchan

My LJ is about my life, posts longer than facebook accepts, and stuff i'm watching, and random rants I have.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jedijenchan/
In the past few months, I find myself using facebook more for small thoughts...

If you plan on friending me on LJ, please post here to let me know who you are:
http://jedijenchan.livejournal.com/532875.html
-Jenn
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.