Forum Settings
Forums

Game v3: Final Fantasy Crossover | Game Thread | Game ends - ??? Won

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2016 1:47 PM

Aug 2016
@Holocaster Have you learned anything with your abilities that may be of use?
Sep 28, 2016 1:49 PM

Aug 2016
ZombieWolf2508 said:

No, the only thing that's remotely helpful is my x-shot, but I'm not even close to being able to use it.

Delivery β—‹
Portfolio β—‹
Sep 28, 2016 2:14 PM

May 2014
KOtA said:
TheConquerer said:
seems like Gwendoly and Coro are fighting so I guess one could be scum, not that I have the time to check whos points are more fair tbh but vote Gwendoly

this interesting , day 2 coro and Sithis been doing exactly what coro and gwen doing right now , but you didn't read scum on them that time , but why this time ?

Well thats I actually wasnt on Mal so I didnt know that, in fact I'm not really active here if you haven't noticed.

@Lupadim, I dont believe I claimed anything, isnt it a bit scummy to put words in my mouth?
I've been here way too long...
Sep 28, 2016 2:16 PM

Dec 2012
KOtA said:
@Karote , @TheConquerer , @coromandel

you guys look like you're jumping on a vote train

Thanks Sherlock.
Sep 28, 2016 2:17 PM

Dec 2012
Gwendolly said:
Karote said:

Vote: Gwendolly

Lol why?

To lynch you.
Sep 28, 2016 2:30 PM

Feb 2014
Karote said:
KOtA said:

Thanks Sherlock.

so you really dont care if you catch a scum or not ?
Sep 28, 2016 2:32 PM

Feb 2014
TheConquerer said:
KOtA said:

this interesting , day 2 coro and Sithis been doing exactly what coro and gwen doing right now , but you didn't read scum on them that time , but why this time ?

Well thats I actually wasnt on Mal so I didnt know that, in fact I'm not really active here if you haven't noticed.

@Lupadim, I dont believe I claimed anything, isnt it a bit scummy to put words in my mouth?

so that means this vote is indeed a vote train , right ?
Sep 28, 2016 2:39 PM

Dec 2012
KOtA said:
Karote said:

Thanks Sherlock.

I never said that.
Sep 28, 2016 2:41 PM

Feb 2014
Karote said:
KOtA said:

I never said that.

but you seem fine with this vote train
Sep 28, 2016 2:43 PM

Dec 2012
KOtA said:
Karote said:

I never said that.

but you seem fine with this vote train

For now.
Sep 28, 2016 3:47 PM

Oct 2013
Okaaay guuys, going to bed now and I will be busy tomorrow... be there before phase change or in the morning and if not and if I still happen to be in the lead here's my panic-talk-action activated:

Now I see the reason why I wasnt killed last night (because I was pretty sure I would be).

Okay town listen to me and think hard, here are my thoughts: I thought I would die during yesterdays lynch but then it happened to be Holo, I then thought they decided to kill me during nightphase. But then I thought, if they're smart enough, they would let me live for now, kill someone else and lead me to a lynch again (since I was always in a suspicion of being scummy right?) and thats exactly what's happening now. I'm not sure if everyone on the train is scum as probably for most cases townies get dragged in, but if this succeeds and I die and you see I'm not scum; you got your targets (there has to be atleast 1-2 scum in there, cant explain otherwise)! I suspect Conquerer and Togs. I didnt want to believe Togs was scum but if you go after my lynch-theory it seems reasonable, since he set on me twice (plus he suspects Holo too). So yeah, let me know what you guys think about that, does that make sense or am I just being paranoid? I would atleast like an input on that.

Nonetheless I'm gonna vote for Conquerer since he just jumped in came outta nowhere, while apparently not knowing what was going on. And I want to see Togs explain himself more, well I want to see them both explain more.

Vote Change: TheConquerer

Now its for you to believe me or not. But I feel like no matter what I say it leads to my death anyway, I dont know what I'm doing wrong xD Yes I may be bad at investigating, but thats because I have no idea who possibly could be scum atm other than that its one of those people who are trying to lynch me.

Okay there you go I've poured my heart out, thats what you wished for right [Panic-talk-action deactivated] xD
<3
Sep 28, 2016 3:52 PM

Oct 2013
Oh and based on that, I think Holo is townie.
<3
Sep 28, 2016 3:56 PM

Feb 2014
grrr said:
Togs said:

*raises hand*

If you shoot denja I will transfer you 10 gil.

Wow really, Toggs? For 10 gils : D . Well a deal is deal.
Sep 28, 2016 4:00 PM

Feb 2014
@Shadrox:
1. Can the one who buy poison use it on someone else?
2. Is that all the items in the shop or new items might be added later?
3. Can the shop load more of the items that are sold or every item can be bought exactly once?
4. Can the item be bought for later or it should be used as soon as bought?
Sep 28, 2016 4:07 PM

Feb 2014
coromandel said:
Grrr - He's being his usual self and I can't read him at all. The only thing I remember is how he's constantly asking people for their abilities @grrr it's time to be a little more serious, don't you think? I want to know who you suspect and why.

Alright. I seriously think milers should claim as soon as the game start. +4
vote: Coromondel
Sep 28, 2016 6:04 PM

Aug 2012
TheConquerer said:
I never said you claimed anything, I only asked if you did, so you are the one who put words in my mouth, and as you think that is scummy this is basically a confession
Sep 28, 2016 6:11 PM

Oct 2013
Okay, so I'm looking into all the night Deaths.

The first or what we assumed was the first at the time was Vlad. As for the only possible lead at the time was because they were on Rei's lynch train. An odd choice for scum inmo.

The real first was you guessed it DenjaX. By comparison to Vlad, their death makes more sense coming from scum. Mainly cause of their play style which is to straight up lie 100%. Which as far we have seen remains true. Or well at the very least lying about their ability to alignment check voting trains. Which, if I were to guess they might have been informed they had been attacked the previous night and combined with the Fact Vlad was killed also they might have assumed that scum saw that train as full of townies. But well -shrugs- It's Denja so who really knows. This then brings up the question of if Scum had targeted Denja the previous night then who offed Wolf?

Next up we have Aa-Dono. Admittingly I haven't been paying much attention to them so I really can't give any specifics as to why they might have been targeted. The only things that comes to mind is lynch trains yet again. -Shrugs-

Then there's Wen, this was either a third party kill or a Scum masking kill. Why them as a target. ?.? But I know for sure Town won't willingly mask a kill so I feel safe that it wasn't a towny. But who knows. :\
Sep 28, 2016 6:14 PM

Oct 2013
Anyways, as for my vote.

Vote: Suzune-chan
Sep 28, 2016 7:53 PM

Jun 2009
Okay, Let's have a Suzune catch up post.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 28, 2016 8:00 PM

Jun 2009
Well might as well start with what I missed when I thought all day phases were 24 hours.

_Claire_ said:
DenjaX said:
Im also on the train so Im sure it aint bastard lol. Maybe theres invest immune there.

It is also highly possible but there are only 5 people in the train, it is such a small one so I dont have high expectation of scum being there.
I think it would be foolish to rule it out. I assume it has to have scum on it. Otherwise, it would never have been the train to get through. Honestly, I assume chances are that the scum got on early and happened to find themselves lucky since so few people change their vote day one. Or it's you, for your late minute jump on.

@Togs, whatever happened to your I'm going to write something about everyone thing from yesterday. I am doing a read through and I never found a post that looked like that. Did you brush me off to just get a free pass or something?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 28, 2016 8:07 PM

Jun 2009
Tingle said:
wen294 said:

Might have something to do with Denja's "oh see this train here? No scum at all to be found here. noooo.
Now let me proceed to self-lynch"
I understand, but when someone claims or soft claims, you shouldn't be lynching them straight away.
Unless you have reason to suspect that the claim is no good. For example if you had a counter claim but did not want to out yourself.

Gwendolly said:
Well yea, didnt mean to come off like I dont care about the game. Im just trying to keep up with your observations and actions x)

Since its the same people talking right now and time is ticking, I wanted to state my current thoughts, but it seems my current vote has triggered alot of people. Can you explain why my vote is scum behaviour? Just because I'm simply not stating my oppinion? Like I said I just wanted to see peoples reactions and yes it did come out of nowhere. I dont know if I'll be there for the last hour, but if I do get lynched, keep an eye on those people who voted for me, it may lead to somewhere.
Your post is not obviously backed by anything, so naturally it looks super scummy. It is just a blank vote which tells us not what you are thinking. When you do not tell anyone we have to guess which helps not the town. If you actually wanted that person lynched for any reason, then you would back it up. It looks busy without actually doing anything.
Holocaster said:
coromandel said:

What do you think of Denja's claim?
According to him, everyone on reiynii's train is town - that includes Claire.

I think it's just that - a claim. We have no way of proving it and honestly he could be doing it just to save scum from suspicion. I don't follow claims blindly.

After all, we gotta keep in mind that this has bastard elements and role madness. Just because a character seems like a good guy might not make it so.
You thinking reverse mason?
aa-dono said:
Holocaster said:

I think it's just that - a claim. We have no way of proving it and honestly he could be doing it just to save scum from suspicion. I don't follow claims blindly.

After all, we gotta keep in mind that this has bastard elements and role madness. Just because a character seems like a good guy might not make it so.
You might as well suggest lynch Denja and prove everyone's in the train is town or he's scum.
The lynch in a bastard game would do nothing but prove their role. Considering the roles and how people have limit breaks it is impossible to see what other cards are on the table. We would be better off comparing multiple trains and trying to figure out how people work that way rather then going for a lynch.

Edited for clarity. I realized I quoted a dead player, but I thought the comment was still interesting in reread.
Suzune-chanSep 28, 2016 8:12 PM

Sep 28, 2016 8:30 PM

Jun 2009
Gwendolly said:
But what bothers me more is who covered for wen? Or who WOULD actually cover him and WHY. The potion was bought, so Im assuming it was used or was it some kind of ability. But it makes me think he was scum nonetheless.
This seems like an odd question. A town vigilante would not cover it because there would be no value in the town with a hidden role. I assume that no one knows the role even the killer but that is just my assumption. Therefore, I think one can leave little the imagination that it was scum who made the purchase.

_Claire_ said:
I received a message saying that one of the dead is not scum's victim.
To be honest this is the weirdest set of abilities you have. Also, why out this? It would mean then that town killed someone and it seems unfair to out a townie like this.

Holocaster said:

I'm pretty sure in this game miller's can have abilities/end goals that are against town (role madness and bastard) and just because you and CP claim miller doesn't mean we should just forget about you two and go after everyone else.
I mean rule wise you cannot be both a miller and actually against the town. Then you would just be some kind of scum rather then a miller. So the question here is the claim of Miller.

Lord_Sithis said:
Oh sh... Well, reading what happened. Why did Denja lie if he was town? That's a really non-town thing to do. Is Denja really dead? Or what happens?
Perhaps he intended to draw the kill to him for some reason. Outting ability like that draws attention to himself. Do you think he had some kind of plan?

Sep 28, 2016 8:36 PM

Jun 2009
Holocaster said:
Karote said:
Then I guess you much more prefer wasting Day 1 with fluff talk and have Day 2 with no clues, perhaps, mafia manipulating the lynch and us potentionally losing more townies in process because we didn't had a lynch on Day 1.

But you would prefer that a town dies on D1, like what happened, thus giving more of an upper hand to scum? I'd rather not lynch any townies tyvm.
This kind of outlook on mafia games actually kind of annoys me. Seriously, if you feel there is not enough information then go get some. If you have a problem with how people are playing the game then make an effort to change it. At the other site I play at we never have a day one lynch without hard earned reasons and we always have a lynch. So it is possible to generate discussion so please do not whine so.

SightlessReality said:
Anyways, as for my vote.

As I cannot be online when the phase changes over these kinds of little votes are frustrating because there is nothing to support it. No way for us to discuss it. Just an empty blank vote. So sad...I quite enjoy someone directing things at me. Makes me feel more involved and less like I am talking to myself.

Sep 28, 2016 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
Suzune-chan said:
Lord_Sithis said:
Oh sh... Well, reading what happened. Why did Denja lie if he was town? That's a really non-town thing to do. Is Denja really dead? Or what happens?
Perhaps he intended to draw the kill to him for some reason. Outting ability like that draws attention to himself. Do you think he had some kind of plan?
I have no clue at all. Maybe to fool mafia? But how? Makes no sense.
Sep 28, 2016 8:41 PM

Jun 2009
Lord_Sithis said:
Suzune-chan said:
I have no clue at all. Maybe to fool mafia? But how? Makes no sense.
Not strong enough to be a bluff to keep them from hitting him. He has to have hoped someone would use their power. I mean, a watcher would have been well placed, but that is just my opinion.

Sep 28, 2016 8:45 PM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:

SightlessReality said:
Anyways, as for my vote.

As I cannot be online when the phase changes over these kinds of little votes are frustrating because there is nothing to support it. No way for us to discuss it. Just an empty blank vote. So sad...I quite enjoy someone directing things at me. Makes me feel more involved and less like I am talking to myself.
-Shrugs-
Sep 28, 2016 8:48 PM

Jun 2009
SightlessReality said:
Suzune-chan said:

-Shrugs-
Sad, thought we could talk or something. So just a random vote...

Sep 28, 2016 8:50 PM

Jun 2009
okay, I will post my vote in a few. I think I will try to get a little bit more sleep and post before I head to work~

Sep 28, 2016 8:59 PM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
SightlessReality said:
-Shrugs-
Sad, thought we could talk or something. So just a random vote...
That kind of word play doesn't work on me. Other people who have gotten use to me will tell you the same.
Sep 28, 2016 9:42 PM

Sep 2012
Be back sometime tonight, but business first.

I saw what you murdered.
Sep 28, 2016 10:13 PM

Apr 2015
Lamby said:

I saw what you murdered.

You mean you saw Suzune killing one of the victims?
Sep 28, 2016 11:27 PM

May 2014
lupadim said:
TheConquerer said:
I never said you claimed anything, I only asked if you did, so you are the one who put words in my mouth, and as you think that is scummy this is basically a confession

Or you know making it seem like I claimed when I didnt and confessing I am scum so loosely seems suspicious, but maybe somehow you dont think so.

as for joining a train, there were pretty spread even votes when I voted, nothing Ive done is sealing anyones faith. Those who vote later are following a train if anything.
But I digress, I dont really have time for this
I've been here way too long...
Sep 28, 2016 11:30 PM

Dec 2014
Lamby said:

I saw what you murdered.

This is interesting. Please elaborate.

Also...

Vote:Gwendolly

Also...

I believe that coro is inno, not because she believed my claim but the question she asked when I claimed. She asked if I was miller all the time. Prior to that, there was no knowledge of odd/even night miller to anyone in the game. The fact that she asked if I was a miller all the time and instantly believed me when I said odd nights only makes me believe without a doubt that she's the even night miller. Why else would she ask if I'm miller all the time if she isn't the even night miller? No one else knows about the odd/even night miller except the odd and even night millers respectfully.
Sep 28, 2016 11:31 PM

Oct 2013
Okay so here are my thoughts and some observations I gathered and why I think some people on my train could be scum:

Togs:- didn't see him comment much lately (more the observer type?)
- got triggered when I was reacting to wen
-> explains my reaction was scum behaviour when hes actually doing the same which is trying to point fingers at others to confuse town (so it doesnt make much sense to me)
- trying to save coro?
- thinks holo train is town (the ones that remained?)

Coro: - wanted to modkill lamby
-your new avatar seems gloomier and darker compared to your old <--game related? coincidence? Wanted to throw that in the room anyway :P
-joined the 2nd vote train immediately after being a lynch target (which got started by togs)

Karote: -seems quiet but people take it as his playstyle, which makes him selfclaim town <-- no one argued on that one yet

Conquerer: -dude are you even trying?
- gets carried through each phase by staying schtum
- acts uninformed?

Thoughts in general: - Everyone's attacking/accusing each other or random voting without any further explaination, no sign of a town alliance yet
<3
Sep 28, 2016 11:33 PM

Oct 2013
Suzune-chan said:
Gwendolly said:
But what bothers me more is who covered for wen? Or who WOULD actually cover him and WHY. The potion was bought, so Im assuming it was used or was it some kind of ability. But it makes me think he was scum nonetheless.
This seems like an odd question. A town vigilante would not cover it because there would be no value in the town with a hidden role. I assume that no one knows the role even the killer but that is just my assumption. Therefore, I think one can leave little the imagination that it was scum who made the purchase.

You say my question is odd but it seems you're agreeing with me. I meant "who" as in "who of our people"
<3
Sep 28, 2016 11:53 PM

Oct 2013
CorruptedPurity said:

Vote:Gwendolly

I know that you had to pick a bone with me, but I still want to know/ask why? Did you catch up with the chat?

CorruptedPurity said:
I believe that coro is inno, not because she believed my claim but the question she asked when I claimed. She asked if I was miller all the time. Prior to that, there was no knowledge of odd/even night miller to anyone in the game. The fact that she asked if I was a miller all the time and instantly believed me when I said odd nights only makes me believe without a doubt that she's the even night miller. Why else would she ask if I'm miller all the time if she isn't the even night miller? No one else knows about the odd/even night miller except the odd and even night millers respectfully.

Or it could be just two scumbuddies arranging that. Your sentences sound like self-affirmation, which makes me short list you both now.
<3
Sep 28, 2016 11:57 PM

Nov 2015
Suzune-chan said:
@Togs, whatever happened to your I'm going to write something about everyone thing from yesterday. I am doing a read through and I never found a post that looked like that. Did you brush me off to just get a free pass or something?

I haven't had time to yet but I feel like I've been pretty transparent with my reads all game. The reason I want to take the effort to go through everyone is to make sure no one slips under the radar but obviously if anyone wants to ask me about something specific that's fine too.

Lamby said:

I saw what you murdered.

Gwendolly said:
-> explains my reaction was scum behaviour when hes actually doing the same which is trying to point fingers at others to confuse town (so it doesnt make much sense to me)
- trying to save coro?

I outlined my case against you pretty clearly which is two specific points. One is that scum is likely to be found voting on an inconsequential wagon at the end of D1/D2, and the other is that scum would likely try to spread confusion in the town after using the janitor potion, after all the last 2 large games to fire had the scum do quite well for themselves using this strategy so I am sure that the scumteam this game would try to copy them in that respect. These were the 2 things I was looking for and I suspect you because you are the point where they intersect.
Sep 29, 2016 12:06 AM

Oct 2015
grrr said:
@Shadrox:
1. Can the one who buy poison use it on someone else?
2. Is that all the items in the shop or new items might be added later?
3. Can the shop load more of the items that are sold or every item can be bought exactly once?
4. Can the item be bought for later or it should be used as soon as bought?

1. If you meant you can it on someone else, then yes
2. Unfortunately I can't tell you that
3. More stocks are coming soon (as in the item that was up)
4. Can be used for a later date as well. However you need to PM me

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Sep 29, 2016 12:29 AM

Oct 2013
Togs said:

Gwendolly said:
- trying to save coro?

I outlined my case against you pretty clearly which is two specific points. One is that scum is likely to be found voting on an inconsequential wagon at the end of D1/D2, and the other is that scum would likely try to spread confusion in the town after using the janitor potion, after all the last 2 large games to fire had the scum do quite well for themselves using this strategy so I am sure that the scumteam this game would try to copy them in that respect. These were the 2 things I was looking for and I suspect you because you are the point where they intersect.

Okay so I reread your post.
How is it misinformation when its an actual fact? Wen was covered! Obviously scum move! Obvious fact! And you're seeing end day wagons as all-town. So I'm asking you AGAIN do you think wen was scum? And for your wagon-theory: You might aswell question Zombiewolf or Lupa (who even refused to vote on second day) too then, like I said I'm not the only one.You're walking right into your own trap! I hope town sees through this! New top three suspicion: Coro, CP & Togs
<3
Sep 29, 2016 1:10 AM

Oct 2013
Gwendolly said:

Now I see the reason why I wasnt killed last night (because I was pretty sure I would be).

Okay town listen to me and think hard, here are my thoughts: I thought I would die during yesterdays lynch but then it happened to be Holo, I then thought they decided to kill me during nightphase. But then I thought, if they're smart enough, they would let me live for now, kill someone else and lead me to a lynch again (since I was always in a suspicion of being scummy right?) and thats exactly what's happening now. I'm not sure if everyone on the train is scum as probably for most cases townies get dragged in, but if this succeeds and I die and you see I'm not scum; you got your targets (there has to be atleast 1-2 scum in there, cant explain otherwise)!

Evidence:

I'm slowly puzzling this together. Think I'm done researching for now. Like I said I would like some kind of input and maybe from someone less scummy please. Read it and come to your own conclusion.
<3
Sep 29, 2016 2:00 AM

Oct 2015
πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž Vote Count 3.3

πŸ’Ž gwendolly (5)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž Togs , TheConquerer, coromandel , Karote, CorruptedPurity πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž coromandel (3)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž Holocaster, Lupadim, grrr πŸ’Ž
πŸ’ŽSuzune-chan (2)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž SightlessReality, LambyπŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž SightlessReality (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž _Claire_ πŸ’Ž
πŸ’ŽTheConquerer (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž gwendolly πŸ’Ž

πŸ’Ž Not Voting πŸ’Ž:| | πŸ’Ž Lord_Sithis ,ZombieWolf2508, Tingle, KOtA, Suzune-chan πŸ’Ž

πŸ’Ž Mod Notes: This phase is 24 hours πŸ’Ž
› Time until Night 3 ‹

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Sep 29, 2016 2:52 AM

May 2014
Gwendolly said:
Gwendolly said:

I've said it before: Trains are good, because they pressure people. If I just vote for someone no one else is voting for, my vote is pretty useless.
You're one of those players who've been laying low all the time. By pressuring you, we were able to draw you out. You've posted more since the votes were stacked on you..

Gwendolly said:
You claimed even-miller right? Can you explain me that role? Cant find it on wikia.

Even-Night Miller = I have a passive ability which makes me show up as scum on even nights when investigated. (Actually, my pm just says that I'll show up as "not town", so I guess Cops in this game get "town/not town" as a result.)

A standard Miller shows up as scum all the time, Even-Night is a role modifier.
A Miller (sometimes called an Outsider) is a role or role modifier such that the player passively returns an unfavorable result (i.e. Guilty) if investigated by a Cop.
For obvious reasons, standard Millers are Town.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Miller

Tbh, it would be frustrating if I was lynched today and I don't want it to happen, but at least it'd prove that I was telling the truth.

And I'd also like to say something about my "scum game", how I usually play when I'm bad. I don't think I would ever risk saving my scum buddy by claiming Miller with them. Especially since Millers *are* often lynched because people don't believe them. So if two mafia partners claim Miller and one of them is lynched, the other one will be auto-lynched afterwards. This is bad play, imo. It'd be better not to say anything at all when your team member dies, or maybe even vote for them to appear innocent.

@grrr
Why I didn't claim Miller at game start: I don't like to claim right away, where's the fun in that? Plus, if you're not claiming and you're killed by the mafia, they missed their chance at taking out a more important power role. I only claimed because I realized CP is innocent and I didn't want us to mislynch.

Sep 29, 2016 2:55 AM

May 2014
KOtA said:

I *am* jumping on the train. Hopefully we can lynch her and she flips mafia.

Don't you want to lynch scum?
Is there something about Gwendolly that makes you town-read her?

Sep 29, 2016 2:57 AM

Feb 2014
@coromondel
So you are claiming weak role? Because nothing stops miiller to be a powerful role too. Even further, if I make a game with powerful role, I can make it miller just to balance it.
Sep 29, 2016 2:59 AM

Feb 2014
coromandel said:
KOtA said:

I *am* jumping on the train. Hopefully we can lynch her and she flips mafia.

Don't you want to lynch scum?
Is there something about Gwendolly that makes you town-read her?

i didn't say she's town , but going back to your list i thought you might want to vote against someone you read as a scum , but now since you explained why you jumped on this vote train i have nothing against it .

yeah i want to lynch a scum, so lets see where this vote train will lead us
Sep 29, 2016 3:02 AM

Feb 2014
@Suzune do you confirm or deny Lamb's accusation that you have killed something? Give us yes/no clear final answer that we should judge you based on.
Sep 29, 2016 3:04 AM

Feb 2014
@Coromondel I believe you and CP are the same faction and now you both vote for Gwen. It will be fun if she is town ^^.
Sep 29, 2016 3:05 AM

May 2014
Lamby said:

I saw what you murdered.

"What" did she murder?

Gwendolly said:
Coro: - wanted to modkill lamby
-your new avatar seems gloomier and darker compared to your old <--game related? coincidence? Wanted to throw that in the room anyway :P
-joined the 2nd vote train immediately after being a lynch target (which got started by togs)

Yeah, I was expecting him to be replaced/killed since he hasn't said anything since day 1, I believe. o.0
But what does that have to do with anything? It's frustrating when there are inactive players floating around you can't read.

lol, yes it's gloomier. ^^
Has nothing to do with this game though.

ZombieWolf2508 said:

Um, role-fishing?
coromandelSep 29, 2016 3:09 AM

Sep 29, 2016 3:06 AM

Feb 2014
I never said that! Never!
Sep 29, 2016 3:07 AM

May 2014
grrr said:
@Coromondel I believe you and CP are the same faction and now you both vote for Gwen. It will be fun if she is town ^^.

She could be town - what does that have to do with me and CP?

it will be fun if she is town ^^

Hm..

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.