Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Jul 21, 2014 8:07 AM

Sep 2013
cloud2313 said:
oh that was for day 02 and night 02. so I received it on night 01.

So, in your opinion is Jack saying the truth, since it's possible he's injected on Night 2, so can't use his powers on day 3 (current one) and night 3?
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music
Jul 21, 2014 8:08 AM

Jan 2014
Wyzdm said:
AkatsukiWolf said:
Wzydm is usually quiet when he has an important role and if you suspect him, he'll start to defend himself like crazy. He probably won't notice this.

I noticed it :)

I don't know what you consider quiet but as I've said before I'm been having exams this whole week and I'm also playing in the Code Geass and Werewolf game so I don't get much time. That and I started marathoning a tv show recently.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Idk it's just most of the time I can tell if you're a evil role lol.
cruzateu said:
@akatsuki
Is that gut feeling the same that got me killed in all CG and Werewolf games???

Hmm it could be :)

Jul 21, 2014 8:20 AM

Apr 2014
I think i will die so here is that info

This is what you heard overnight while doing some of your investigations.
Titan 01: Let's make a good strategy.
Titan 02: Yes. Let's discuss who we should use our powers on.
Titan 03: I agree. I will inject this person who could pose a threat.
Titan 04: Indeed. I will look into this other person if you guys want.
Titan 01: For sure we need to get rid of this one person one way or another. They're a good player.
Titan 02: Then again, we can also exploit certain people, so let's keep those people alive.
Titan 03: Mhm. Well I think this person may be tracked, so let's go with someone who is a sure kill. Also, I now know someone who for sure is a threat. That person is---
That's all you were able to hear because someone was following you. You rushed back to some place safe.

night 1

This is what you heard when you snuck back to that place...
?: I think someone's been poking around, and might see something tonight, so let's try to stay away and attack this person instead.
??: We can't have anyone who can kill anyone at anytime around.
???: Let's this about this: what powers do we have today? Who do you thinks has which role?
???: If anyone one us should try to call out someone, let the Titan Shifter do it. He'll blend in just fine.
????: I'm unsure if I can do it.
The rest of them: Do it.
?: Ok, that's that, but we need to deal with the tracker ourselves.
???: As for tonight though, the skeptical one needs to die. It's too risky. We know that one's role, so let's get rid of it.
??: Also, I'm going to inject someone tonight. Jackrito's got a good role in all of this, I'm sure of it.
That's when you ran off, knowing you'd be in trouble if you stayed there.

Seems i can do this so here u go. up to u if u think i would go this much effort to stay alive
Jul 21, 2014 8:33 AM

Sep 2013
@Jack, what does the pm (saying you would be silenced) sent to you contained?
Jul 21, 2014 8:40 AM

Dec 2012
Quote the entire message, jack. You can't take pics, but you surely can copy-paste it onto here.
Jul 21, 2014 8:47 AM

Sep 2013
cloud2313 said:
Quote the entire message, jack. You can't take pics, but you surely can copy-paste it onto here.

+1
Jul 21, 2014 8:48 AM

Apr 2014
that is all of both nights copy and pasted over i dont get that much good info adly why never said anything yesterday but wont get any tonight so may as well reveal now because doubt i will last to day 5
Jul 21, 2014 8:50 AM

Dec 2013
??: Also, I'm going to inject someone tonight. Jackrito's got a good role in all of this, I'm sure of it.

Unless he made this part, jackrito is confirmed innocent/villager/whatever

???: If anyone one us should try to call out someone, let the Titan Shifter do it. He'll blend in just fine.

Someone here is lying....
Jul 21, 2014 8:50 AM

Apr 2014
You have been silenced for Day 03 and Night 03. You can still vote and talk, but you cannot use your role.
You will not get a spy log for Night 03.

there is the silenced message dont know why u never asked cloud for that
Jul 21, 2014 8:51 AM

Apr 2014
I dont like posting stuff off host really but it is a main part of my role to share that info but i still feel a bit dirty tbh not my style really.
Jul 21, 2014 8:53 AM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:
You have been silenced for Day 03 and Night 03. You can still vote and talk, but you cannot use your role.
You will not get a spy log for Night 03.

there is the silenced message dont know why u never asked cloud for that

Because both of you claimed to be silenced. If Cloud now confirms that this is the same message, then we are going to lynch someone else (Crow is next one in the list) and Cloud can prove his role tonight by killing someone.
Jul 21, 2014 8:58 AM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:
I dont like posting stuff off host really but it is a main part of my role to share that info but i still feel a bit dirty tbh not my style really.

Sorry about it. It's not my style too, but my brain was about to crush, since I really need to know the rules at full (I've sent like a ton of pm's to Mai & Nyan). This and it's allowed to do so; it's only forbidden to screenshot. And also, this in future games can also be part of a strategy, since Mai said it is not forbidden to claim anything (even pm's).
Jul 21, 2014 9:00 AM

Apr 2014
who voted me 1 today because that message i got between the titans say they would blame sometoday and they mentioned me also so possiblyit was me they wanted to vote.
Jul 21, 2014 9:09 AM

Sep 2013
Jackrito said:
who voted me 1 today because that message i got between the titans say they would blame sometoday and they mentioned me also so possiblyit was me they wanted to vote.

Noone voted on you. You were on my toplist of suspects for your strange behaviour; and also Akatsuki and Flume thought the same.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1227707&show=960

I'm not used to your MO Jack, but what can I say is that you jumped from a conclusion to another one very often, being quite contradictory. This and I don't even know if humanity is on the verge of distruction. There are only 5 of us discussing right now. We can't even reach a quota for a lynch...
Jul 21, 2014 9:13 AM

Sep 2013
cruzateu said:

It's a deceiving game and you know it better than anyone. This and it's of no use, since they killed the skeptic, which was one of the two roles who can confirm another player's role. That's the case of Titan's shifter using his powers. Now they don't even need it.
Jul 21, 2014 9:19 AM

Dec 2013
Brynhildr said:
cruzateu said:

It's a deceiving game and you know it better than anyone. This and it's of no use, since they killed the skeptic, which was one of the two roles who can confirm another player's role. That's the case of Titan's shifter using his powers. Now they don't even need it.

After that report from Jackrito, i think akatsuki is the Titan Shifter because he never posted nothing about the game(almost sure, you should check, don't believe me) and suddenly he's posting suspicious
Jul 21, 2014 9:19 AM

Oct 2011
I'm free for about an hour before work, then I'll be spotty again.
Let me know if you have any questions. I'm cleaning out my messages now so I can have space lol.

Jul 21, 2014 9:21 AM

Sep 2013
Wyzdm said:
In the story Armin was involved so I believe he must have received a pm telling him who one of the titans are so all we have to do is wait for Armin to reveal the name of a titan and then we can lynch that person.

I don't think Armin would do it and the waiting for the miracle to happen strategy would probably lead us to death. We don't have much time now, so begin to think of someone to lynch instead.
Jul 21, 2014 9:25 AM

Sep 2013
cruzateu said:
Brynhildr said:

After that report from Jackrito, i think akatsuki is the Titan Shifter because he never posted nothing about the game(almost sure, you should check, don't believe me) and suddenly he's posting suspicious

It's mainly because I pushed him more than once to do something and also to post his list of suspects. And finally he did it.

Damn, I don't even blame him even if he's a titan. At least they try on deceiving us and post something. Everything our villagers did since now is dying for inactivity or wait for the miracle to happen. Really pissed...
Jul 21, 2014 9:26 AM

Jan 2014
I shall join the discussion soon.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jul 21, 2014 9:31 AM

Dec 2012
Wyzdm said:
In the story Armin was involved so I believe he must have received a pm telling him who one of the titans are so all we have to do is wait for Armin to reveal the name of a titan and then we can lynch that person.

Better not be an inactive...
Jul 21, 2014 9:53 AM

Jan 2014
cruzateu said:
Brynhildr said:

Nice to know you suspect me but don't k?

Jul 21, 2014 9:57 AM

Dec 2012
AkatsukiWolf said:

Cool.

Did you expect a reply like that? At least give us a reason why we should trust you.
Jul 21, 2014 10:00 AM

Jan 2014
cloud2313 said:
AkatsukiWolf said:

Cool.

Did you expect a reply like that? At least give us a reason why we should trust you.

Because I'm a villager and I'm the one that wanted us to avoid killing 3 people in one day but it happen anyway. I even started to be more active here and gave some of own theories/suspects.

Jul 21, 2014 10:01 AM

Sep 2013
Wyzdm said:
I'm pretty sure that if Armin witnessed something he'll tell us who is a titan although he might be inactive so yeah we shouldn't depend on him completely.

Well, other than give me reason, can you add something or are we screwed ^_^?
Jul 21, 2014 10:09 AM

Dec 2012
The worst part is we haven't even decided person to be lynched. I don't mean make a rushed decision, but people start logging off due to their timezones. We need 8 voters right?

someone mentioned mishukax earlier. I do suspect her. She's not very active in day phase. She logs in and casts her vote, to stay alive. But I haven't seen her have a serious discussion so far...
Jul 21, 2014 10:12 AM

Mar 2014
cloud2313 said:
Wyzdm said:

Better not jinx it again lol
Jul 21, 2014 10:14 AM

Jan 2014
cloud2313 said:
The worst part is we haven't even decided person to be lynched. I don't mean make a rushed decision, but people start logging off due to their timezones. We need 8 voters right?

someone mentioned mishukax earlier. I do suspect her. She's not very active in day phase. She logs in and casts her vote, to stay alive. But I haven't seen her have a serious discussion so far...

I want to suspect her but what by chance she's a villager with another useful power. I don't want to lose more of those. I say we take a chance though, what else can we lose?

Jul 21, 2014 10:16 AM

Dec 2012
Alquez77 said:
cloud2313 said:

Better not jinx it again lol

........Damn. L-Let's just be optimistic for now.
Jul 21, 2014 10:17 AM

Sep 2013
cloud2313 said:

You can kill her at night so you can prove us that you're the tracker. Only thing we know is your claiming to be the tracker and the fact that if there's really one isn't much active and hasn't prove your claim is false. If you want all inactives players for now:

• Crowlage
  • The_Pyromaani
  • Mishukax
  • Flowing
  • Suzune-chan
  • Alquez77
Jul 21, 2014 10:29 AM

Sep 2013
@Wyz,

I did ask to Mai for the Armin thing and she told me that it's not something sure, meaning it can be happened or just something she added to the story (really weird though). So it's up to Armin if this happened or not to tell us if he spot on Grave and if he has an information about a titan. But, yes, I do think he's an inactive player.

While, not sure about your strategy. Only because we had luck on day 1 and got a titan killed for inactivity it doesn't mean there are others like him. Two of us died from inactivity and if Mishukax, Flowing, Suzune and Crowlage did not post something, are going to die as well.
Jul 21, 2014 10:51 AM

Mar 2014
Guys, I know this is a very risky right now, but I think I do have to reveal I am Armin (it's what I get for calling him a bitch) and Titan I saw last night was Cruzateu

Now that I read most of the posts. I'm quite certain the people Cruz mentioned in his list of suspects are all innocents
cruzateu said:
Suspect these people:

-Cloud: claimed a role and never proved it
-Suzune-chan: playing really differently
-Mishukax:never says anything but he's always here to vote

@akatsuki
Is that gut feeling the same that got me killed in all CG and Werewolf games???

And I'm also pretty sure that Akatsuki is an innocent for two reasons
1) He suspects Cruz of being a Titan, even if it is a hunch
2) Cruz is accusing him of being the Titan Shifter (If Wolfie was a Titan, why would Cruz risk accusing him as a Titan Shifter?)
Jul 21, 2014 10:53 AM

Mar 2014
Now someone give me a hug for witnessing the gruesome death of Grave :'(
Jul 21, 2014 10:54 AM

Sep 2013
Well, then... I'll go with an inactive player & also a suspect-one. But can change my vote if someone bring up a better theory or has an argument against my vote. I'm feeling like Don Quixote right now...

Crowlage:
- Brynhildr
Jul 21, 2014 10:56 AM

Sep 2013
Alquez77 said:

Make a list, then. I'm changing my vote if you do it. :/
Jul 21, 2014 10:57 AM

Mar 2014
[u]Crowlage[/u]:
- Brynhildr

[u]Cruzateu[/u]
- Alquez77
Jul 21, 2014 10:59 AM

Apr 2014
Alquez77 can u copy and paste evidence of this i do agree with u tbf but i want to see if u can back it up
Jul 21, 2014 11:01 AM

Mar 2014
Jackrito said:
Alquez77 can u copy and paste evidence of this i do agree with u tbf but i want to see if u can back it up
Do I have to exclude things??? Like time and what not???
Jul 21, 2014 11:03 AM

Mar 2014
Jackrito said:

Fuck it I took off the time

re: SnK/AoT Game - (Action)
You were walking around, lost to as where you needed to go and hide.
Technically, there was a curfew, and you weren't supposed to be out so late.
After seeing Mikasa and the others die, you just couldn't help but to feel frustrated and confused.
If they couldn't make it, how could you?
That's when you saw Jean, walking down the alley with his hands shoved into his pocket.
"Jean! Wh-What are you doing out here?"
He asked pretty much the same thing for you. It's natural to be suspicious of everyone, but his glare was quite piercing. He truly trusted no one
He took a step towards you.
"Jean! S-sssssss-stop! I'm not a Titan, if that's what you're thinking! Honest!"
He was close enough that you swore you could have physically felt his anger.
That's when he shoved you out into the main road.
"I know..."
And with that, he drew his blades.
However, it was too late.
Before he could rush the oncoming Titan, it had picked him up by his left arm.
Jean struggled, even severing one of the Titan's fingers, but that wasn't enough.
He screamed in horror, and you saw your comrade get eaten before your eyes.
"JEAN NOOOO!" You screamed, covering your mouth soon after.
The Titan was already getting away, but you saw who was running after that big thing vanished in thin air.

grave_robber was eaten.
You saw cruzateu ducking into a building.
Cruzateu is a Titan.
Jul 21, 2014 11:04 AM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
Alquez77 said:

Make a list, then. I'm changing my vote if you do it. :/
Says she'll change vote, never changes vote </3
Jul 21, 2014 11:06 AM

Mar 2014
I only did this because it may have also shown who are possible innocents

Damn that quad post
Jul 21, 2014 11:07 AM

Sep 2013
Nice story.

[u]Cruzateu[/u]
- Alquez77
- Brynhildr
Jul 21, 2014 11:07 AM

Apr 2014
ok thanks I had my doubts on Cruzateu and wolf because of how they were trying to kill me today espically when my message said they would try to frame someone today and mentioned me as well.. So i am willing to join u on voting Cruzateu
Jul 21, 2014 11:10 AM

Sep 2013
Alquez77 said:

I do keep my promises, boy. Just need some time to read the story.

Well, then we only need Cloud to kill Mishukax at night.

Alquez, if you're right then spot on Cloud tonight, so if he, instead of you, is killed, we'll know another titan's identity.
Jul 21, 2014 11:12 AM

Oct 2011
Let's see if my players can properly keep the list updated and correct today.~
I have faith in you all. c:

Jul 21, 2014 11:12 AM

Apr 2014
just been checking through seems Cruzateu never accused me i thought he did my bad but still going to trust someone who says eare armin got no choice
Jul 21, 2014 11:13 AM

Mar 2014
Brynhildr said:
Alquez77 said:

I do keep my promises, boy. Just need some time to read the story.

Well, then we only need Cloud to kill Mishukax at night.

Alquez, if you're right then spot on Cloud tonight, so if he, instead of you, is killed, we'll know another titan's identity.
I really don't think Mishukax is a Titan tbh, only for the fact that Cruz suspected her. But I'll watch Cloud if you want, but they may go for someone else now that you said it.
Jul 21, 2014 11:14 AM

Apr 2014
Nothing personal but got nothing else to work off

Cruzateu
- Alquez77
- Brynhildr
-Jackrito
Jul 21, 2014 11:16 AM

Jan 2014
Okay now im ready. Sorry i havent been active today havee been doing some other things. I go read older pages now.
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jul 21, 2014 11:17 AM

Sep 2013
Alquez77 said:
I really don't think Mishukax is a Titan tbh, only for the fact that Cruz suspected her. But I'll watch Cloud if you want, but they may go for someone else now that you said it.

Well, it's up to you and it can be confusing for them chosing one between Jackrito, Cloud or even me. Just pick one ( you can use random.org XD ). I strongly believe they will go after you since imo you have the best role.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (31) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.