Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game v3: Sweet War Mafia | Game End | And the Winner is...

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Jan 11, 2018 5:46 PM

Aug 2017
Phraze said:
Century_Orion said:

Oh, I never thought about the inactives...

Let's see...I haven't seen Yurkin or Abu for a while, and I don't recall seeing anything suspicious from them.

I haven't seen Riku, Karote or Conqueror at all, but because of their inactivity, I can't tell if they're just inactive, pretending to be inactive or speaking in Mafia/using abilities or something

YourTrashCan too. might be best to focus on them. looks like a big portion of the playerbase are getting a free pass over this Phraze/Scarlet topic.

What was he like from the start?
Jan 11, 2018 6:11 PM

Oct 2011
RE1031 said:
Phraze said:
we don't know the difference in Yurkin's town or scum games, so please enlighten us. a suspicion without reason, other than someone defending her based on past games, warrants suspicion. if Yurkin won't explain herself, u should explain the townread on her to us - if u can't/won't explain, then don't scumread others for suspecting her. she should be able to defend herself, not coast on self-meta neutrality.
Like I said, I'm not reading yurkin based off of meta. I'm reading her based on her interactions with Scarlet. I also don't actually know the difference between yurkin's town and scum games, because she hasn't been scum in any of the games I've been in in like forever. When I bring up yurkin's meta, it's because people have been scum reading her for stuff she does in the games she's been town. It's like people defending ironace for being scummy because that's consistent with his town meta. Or like how Tainted defended Fyrus because what I was accusing Fyrus was something he Fryus would as town. While I'd say meta reads are pretty unreliable, if it's something the player does as town, then it's not a valid reason to use when accusing them of being scum.
I doubt it's a good idea ur suggesting too. if Scarlet flips town, u get modkilled, then I would definitely be added to the NK list. the town actives die in 1 phase.
If Scarlet does flip town cop, then I honestly don't see how the game would be able to progress without my flip. I'm normally completely against self-voting and anything like that, but there wouldn't be any other way to explain myself without being town confirmed by everyone, even if it means me dying.
if u think I could be town, can't u trust my read on Scarlet? and in either case, it's better to lynch an inactive. active scum will be easier to figure as the game goes on, since their playtime is longer than an inactive that starts late - it'll be easier to read someone with longer playtime, late in the game.

just get off that bias, please. it's drilling town into the ground~
I'm sorry, but I can't trust your read on Scarlet. I understand why you disagree with me here, and I'm not saying you're not wrong for it, but this is the only thing I'm not going to get off in this game. Scarlet is lying.

claiming the roles u aren't is still "claiming by omission". makes sense? there's so many ways to go around the rules here, but that doesn't mean we should. the rules say no claims, so that's how it is.

as for riku, it's probably baiting.
Then what do you suggest I do to ensure my death? lol.

- what about those interactions are indicative of scum!Scarlet? ironace isn't just defended for meta, and he's the one defending himself for the most part - it's better than yurkin who never explains herself. Tainted was townreading Fyrus for the towncred ofc, in case he got lynched.
- if u wanna say we should mind ur metareads, u should mind ours. looks like ur pushing ur opinions over others.
- if u still see the possibility of Scarlet being town, then just wait for more evidence. lynching someone who's active/claimed and applying a desperate solution(of suicide) into a non-desperate situation, is gamethrowing. don't lynch if u don't have sufficient evidence. this triggerhappy behavior is antitown.
- fine then, I will consider Scarlet down the line, but I'm still opposed to the lynch. I've played with scum!Scarlet before(Halloween Hostilities) and had her as a main suspect, so I doubt she's able to pocket me overnight. u have to mind my read whether u like it or not.
- idk. get lynched alongside Scarlet? no better way to die than get us some vca. I aint gonna have use for a corpse otherwise~

but I might agree to a Scarlet lynch, if we also lynch someone I suspect and we can agree on - Karote or YourTrashCan. would like to say Tainted or Abu, but I guess they're more useful alive.

Jan 11, 2018 6:15 PM

Oct 2011
Century_Orion said:
Phraze said:

YourTrashCan too. might be best to focus on them. looks like a big portion of the playerbase are getting a free pass over this Phraze/Scarlet topic.

votes riku for hating puppies. calls him suspicious for posting one-liners, and a good vote afterall. don't remember much outside of that. ... telling me that he uses his role to the best of his ability and doesn't process info since he's bad at it.

Jan 11, 2018 6:31 PM

Aug 2017
Phraze said:
Century_Orion said:

votes riku for hating puppies. calls him suspicious for posting one-liners, and a good vote afterall. don't remember much outside of that. ... telling me that he uses his role to the best of his ability and doesn't process info since he's bad at it.

Sounds like a beginner
Jan 11, 2018 6:45 PM

Oct 2011
Century_Orion said:
Phraze said:

Sounds like a beginner
he said he played games elsewhere.

Jan 11, 2018 6:47 PM

Jan 2010
Vote Count 2.2
Phraze (4): AbuHumaid, TheConquerer, ScarletCelestial, riku
ScarletCelestial (2) : RE1031, Tainted
YourTrashCan (1): Phraze

Not voting: Century_Orion, darcs-friend, yurkin, ironace, roz1roz, YourTrashCan, Suzune-chan, Karote, darc-star

Inverted Tally:

Individual Changes in Votes:

Previous Vote Counts:
Day 1 | 1.0 | 1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | Final | Night 1
Day 2 | 2.0 | 2.1 | 2.2 | 2.3 | 2.4 | 2.5 | 2.6 | Final | Night 2

Phase Change Timer

Host Notes: This should be correct.
logic340Jan 11, 2018 7:06 PM
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 11, 2018 6:51 PM

Jan 2014
Vote:Scarlet

That brings you to 3 you wanted.
Also, you are setting minigames to confirm who is what and when I do one in my last 3 posts, noone interpreted it correctly or even bothered about it.
Somehow.
Jan 11, 2018 6:54 PM

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:

Also, you are setting minigames to confirm who is what and when I do one in my last 3 posts, noone interpreted it correctly or even bothered about it.
Somehow.
is this in opposite or literal meaning?

Jan 11, 2018 7:05 PM

Jan 2010
Vote Count 2.3
Phraze (4): AbuHumaid, TheConquerer, ScarletCelestial, riku
ScarletCelestial (3): RE1031, Tainted, roz1roz

Not voting: Century_Orion, darcs-friend, yurkin, ironace, YourTrashCan, Suzune-chan, Karote, darc-star

Inverted Tally:

Previous Vote Counts:

Phase Change Timer

Host Notes: Has Rinto been as chaotic a host as he is a player?

Jan 11, 2018 7:07 PM

Jan 2018
Ok I've done a quick catch up.

First: why on Earth are people only focussed on Phraze and Scarlet? Guys, unless they both are scum, we're wasting the whole day.
If they are both scum, then we'd need to look at who their team is. There'd be 2/3 other people if they were.

I get making association reads by saying who you'd look at next if one/both, but if you're setting up lynches then that's not good. There's little interaction outside Phraze/scarlet and it's worrying.

Meta is not people do this as town, it's the *mentality* behind being one alignment or another, actions are used to show that mentality. Eg (self mta time) I get really critical of flipped teammates when I'm scum because them flipping means I'm further away from winning. It's not to say I won't be critical as town, but my *reasons* will be different and that will spew into the difference of how I speak and act. That is what will give people the meta read.

@re1031 you said about Yurkin not giving reasons so she is town because she doesn't give reasons. But does she not give reasons as scum? Does she go into details because she feels more like she needs to as scum as opposed to Town? Are differences subtle or great? Is her not giving reasons an actual tell for her or more nai either way?

On a similar note: shade. I've seen it a few times "scum say this" but if it's not picked up or done anything with, then it's shade.
@darc-star you did this to RE. Tell me your actual read on them.
RE why do you think Phraze couldn't be a town read D1? If Phraze is lynched and flips town, would you still be sus of darc?

Long post is long so will stop now.
Jan 11, 2018 7:20 PM

Sep 2015
Phraze said:
@Tainted
are u townreading or scumreading me? if u think I'm scum then shut trap on the "if Phraze is town". looks like ur distancing from ur vote.
I never said 'if Phraze is town' QUOTE WHERE I SAID IT
But as I've said earlier to Scarlet no one is a 'confirmed scum' just looking at the scummy ones and ignoring everything because he thinks he is scum is only someone with a tunnel vision would do.
Jan 11, 2018 7:26 PM

Oct 2011
Tainted said:
Phraze said:
@Tainted
are u townreading or scumreading me? if u think I'm scum then shut trap on the "if Phraze is town". looks like ur distancing from ur vote.
But as I've said earlier to Scarlet no one is a 'confirmed scum' just looking at the scummy ones and ignoring everything because he thinks he is scum is only someone with a tunnel vision would do.

vvv
Tainted said:
I didn't say that.. there's no 'confirmed' scum here but between the two I bet Phraze is the scum that's why I went your plan earlier.

Not really Phraze did it as self preservation so that is nai and Fyrus wasn't really confirmed at that point.

Jan 11, 2018 7:27 PM

Oct 2011
how many things do u 'not say', but imply?

Jan 11, 2018 7:31 PM

Dec 2012
Century_Orion said:

I haven't seen Riku, Karote or Conqueror at all, but because of their inactivity, I can't tell if they're just inactive, pretending to be inactive or speaking in Mafia/using abilities or something

I'm inactive but reading topic time to time.
Call it lurking if you want.
Jan 11, 2018 7:37 PM

Sep 2015
Phraze said:
Tainted said:

vvv
Tainted said:
I didn't say that.. there's no 'confirmed' scum here but between the two I bet Phraze is the scum that's why I went your plan earlier.

Not really Phraze did it as self preservation so that is nai and Fyrus wasn't really confirmed at that point.
Did I say you were town? All I said is your vote on fyrus is nai because self preservation is something a town/scum would do.. don't twist some stuffs again. I'm not defending you I'm just correcting RE.
Jan 11, 2018 7:50 PM

Jul 2009
Way too much focus on phraze/scarlet today smh
While I get re about the quantity on kills and etc. i'd rather let night actions resolve this one.
Jan 11, 2018 7:54 PM

Jul 2009
Karote said:
Century_Orion said:

Mhm think all knew this already.
Jan 11, 2018 7:59 PM

Dec 2012
@Phraze, so why do you think I'm scum? Go all out.

Jul 2009
Btw did something not involving scarlet phraze even happened today? /still reading

Jan 2018
Something I don't understand.

Scarlet claims cop and a town peek on Phraze. She claims Phraze must be town.

Someone (can't remember who) says godfather is an option.

The thread then decides that Phraze is the godfather (?) <This is where I'm lost.
Jan 11, 2018 8:00 PM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
roz1roz said:

Somehow.

Le sigh.

That post Im writing right now is literal. Like... sky is blue.

The post I claimed 3 roles was opossite on purpose. Especially oposite at the last point. Duh.
Jan 11, 2018 8:03 PM

Dec 2012
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:

Le sigh.

The post I claimed 3 roles was opossite on purpose. Especially oposite at the last point. Duh.

You shot him?
Jan 11, 2018 8:07 PM

Jan 2014
Karote said:
roz1roz said:

Le sigh.

You shot him?

I can't confirm or deny that one. Duh.
Jan 11, 2018 8:13 PM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:

The thread then decides that Phraze is the godfather (?) <This is where I'm lost.
Phraze still haven't claimed godfather.. and Scarlet got a plan to out him using votes but Phraze didn't agree to it.
Jan 11, 2018 8:25 PM

Jan 2018
Tainted said:
Darcs-friend said:

Phraze still haven't claimed godfather.. and Scarlet got a plan to out him using votes but Phraze didn't agree to it.

Ah I see. I get the tactics with the claim (I just don't don't personally agree with it as a tactic).

Same said for the votes tactic because it removes all vote analysis and we're stuffed for today if Phraze and/or Scarlet is town. Eg scum can lie low and there's no accountability for votes like: "I only did what I was told *shrug*"
Jan 11, 2018 8:26 PM

Aug 2017
Karote said:
Century_Orion said:

Ahh...makes sense, but you should still keep up some of the posts at least
Jan 11, 2018 8:32 PM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:
Tainted said:

Ah I see. I get the tactics with the claim (I just don't don't personally agree with it as a tactic).

Same said for the votes tactic because it removes all vote analysis and we're stuffed for today if Phraze and/or Scarlet is town. Eg scum can lie low and there's no accountability for votes like: "I only did what I was told *shrug*"
Since you talk about vote analysis how about the votes on d1 now that fyrus is confirmed. mind sharing your analysis?
Jan 11, 2018 8:35 PM

Jan 2018
Tainted said:
Darcs-friend said:

Since you talk about vote analysis how about the votes on d1 now that fyrus is confirmed. mind sharing your analysis?

I can try but it's not something I've ever really done (if you saw me on my home site, I more just criticise other people's faulty analysis lol so I should see what's it's like to actually do it)
Jan 11, 2018 8:54 PM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:
Tainted said:

I can try but it's not something I've ever really done (if you saw me on my home site, I more just criticise other people's faulty analysis lol so I should see what's it's like to actually do it)
I thought you value vote analysis since you're against it.. even if phraze/scarlet flip town we won't be left with nothing since they'll be 'confirmed' and that would help us more besides some vote analysis that you don't really do.
Jan 11, 2018 9:05 PM

Jan 2018
logic340 said:
Vote Count 1.7

Inverted Tally:

Previous Vote Counts:
Day 1 | 1.0 | 1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | Final | Night 1

Phase Change Timer

Host Notes: @ScarletCelastial sorry about that I was rushing but got it everywhere else in the VC. It's correct this time around.

Ok so as I said I'm giving this a go for ... Actually the first time iirc. But if people want to criticise and throw in their own ideas - great! Do it. It gives us something else to work with for today!

So I'll start by saying people on the Fyru wagon are not automatically scum because they voted town. It annoys me to see that from newb vote analysers :dry: so I'm not starting with that idea.

In general, I agree, scum are very rarely together early game and also rarely start wagons early game just because they are more likely to get heat if they do. So I guess Conq and Suzune look good from starting the wagons maybe.

I think scum can tend to lay low, so I'd be interested in hipster wagons and not voting so Abu, Yurkin and Century.

I'd also look at people who made one vote and left it so conqu, ironace, Roz, century, abu, riku, Suzune and trash.

I think it's important with vote analysis to use it with other reads eg if someone had reasons why, then take that into account.
Saying that, I think the quiet EoD could mean scum felt comfortable, so it would mean that the two top wagons were likely town.

So I think Abu and Century look the most suspicious because they are on both sus lists.

Vote: Abu let's try this then.

(Lol I don't even know if I'm doing it right, I'm trying to look for patterns that a really good player looks for. And on mobile so I was swapping tabs to go back lol. Anyway, people, discuss this with me)
Jan 11, 2018 9:10 PM

Jan 2018
Tainted said:
Darcs-friend said:

I thought you value vote analysis since you're against it.. even if phraze/scarlet flip town we won't be left with nothing since they'll be 'confirmed' and that would help us more besides some vote analysis that you don't really do.

I just gave it a try. And just because I don't do normal full analysis doesn't mean others can't.

And even if it's not full analysis, if no one is accountable for their votes, then we literally have nothing. How can you tell the difference between scum getting an easy mislynch and town if they both say "I just did as I was told" if one/both of Suzune/Phraze flip town. Similarly if there's scum, then scum could just bus to "do as they were told". There's no way to get a feel for any intention.
Jan 11, 2018 9:15 PM

Oct 2011
Tainted said:
Phraze said:

vvv
Did I say you were town? All I said is your vote on fyrus is nai because self preservation is something a town/scum would do.. don't twist some stuffs again. I'm not defending you I'm just correcting RE.
its the same as saying "if Phraze is town". ur distancing from the responsibility of my flip and ur vote.
I have more respect for RE acting like its do or die rather than u who just wants to flip someone 'irresponsibly'.
[not saying that it makes u scum, but it def is susp and begs clarification]

Jan 11, 2018 9:24 PM

Aug 2017
I might as well vote before it's too late, but with Riku, it will be a plurality vote...

Ahh well.

Vote:Phraze

Jan 11, 2018 9:26 PM

Jan 2010
Announcement
@Togs will be replacing @Suzune-chan. Everyone please welcome him to the game.

Oct 2011
roz1roz said:
Phraze said:

Le sigh.

I see~ had a theory when the game started and it seems to factor in. well, not like I scumreaded u anyways. that means there's 2 missing snipes, not 3 or 4 - which is probs scum and scum/tpr.

Karote said:
@Phraze, so why do you think I'm scum? Go all out.
tried it the prev phase. not sure if I want a rehash of that.

Jul 2009
@darcs-friend #930
Theconq's vote can't be counted as starting a wagon despite really being the first vote on that wagon XD cos it happened during early rvs and was kept there the whole d1. just saying.
Jan 11, 2018 9:34 PM

Jan 2018
yurkin said:
@darcs-friend #930
Theconq's vote can't be counted as starting a wagon despite really being the first vote on that wagon XD cos it happened during early rvs and was kept there the whole d1. just saying.

I think RVS votes do have basically no meaning to start off with, but then when a wagon starts to build, they're the ones in the front still. Saying that, I think when votes are parked it can show comfort, it just depends on how the read progresses.

So I'll get something to eat and look at their ISO if someone very nice will let know how you ISO on this site please :3

With your vote, can you explain/recap more about it? Was Scarlet your only read? (There was a back and forth between us but had a tiring couple of days before so I admit I don't remember your other reads outside this) How you feel about Scarlet today?
Jan 11, 2018 9:40 PM

Jul 2009
Despite of that announcement rinto made, lynching the claimed cop and claimed cop check seems bizarre to me.
@ScarletCelestial do you really insist to get yourself lynched to prove your point??
Jan 11, 2018 9:43 PM

Jan 2010
Vote Count 2.4
Phraze (5): AbuHumaid, TheConquerer, ScarletCelestial, riku, Century_Orion
ScarletCelestial (3): RE1031, Tainted, roz1roz
AbuHumaid (1): darcs-friend

Not voting: yurkin, ironace, YourTrashCan, Togs, Karote, darc-star

Inverted Tally:

Previous Vote Counts:

Phase Change Timer

Host Notes: ~~~
logic340Jan 11, 2018 9:46 PM

Jan 11, 2018 9:45 PM

Jul 2009
@darcs-friend there is no iso function here. The best way is no use the ignore feature, think its located somewhere in the forum settings /forgot where exactly; and ignore all usernames beside the one you want to iso.
Jan 11, 2018 9:45 PM

Aug 2017
logic340 said:
Vote Count 2.4

Inverted Tally:

Previous Vote Counts:

Phase Change Timer

Host Notes: ~~~

Where did I go?
Jan 11, 2018 9:47 PM

Jan 2010
fixed

Jan 11, 2018 9:49 PM

Oct 2011
Darcs-friend said:
logic340 said:

Ok so as I said I'm giving this a go for ... Actually the first time iirc. But if people want to criticise and throw in their own ideas - great! Do it. It gives us something else to work with for today!

So I'll start by saying people on the Fyru wagon are not automatically scum because they voted town. It annoys me to see that from newb vote analysers :dry: so I'm not starting with that idea.

In general, I agree, scum are very rarely together early game and also rarely start wagons early game just because they are more likely to get heat if they do. So I guess Conq and Suzune look good from starting the wagons maybe.

I think scum can tend to lay low, so I'd be interested in hipster wagons and not voting so Abu, Yurkin and Century.

I'd also look at people who made one vote and left it so conqu, ironace, Roz, century, abu, riku, Suzune and trash.

I think it's important with vote analysis to use it with other reads eg if someone had reasons why, then take that into account.
Saying that, I think the quiet EoD could mean scum felt comfortable, so it would mean that the two top wagons were likely town.

So I think Abu and Century look the most suspicious because they are on both sus lists.

(Lol I don't even know if I'm doing it right, I'm trying to look for patterns that a really good player looks for. And on mobile so I was swapping tabs to go back lol. Anyway, people, discuss this with me)

I also tried that, and it goes back to those I suspect. scum tend to avoid voting their buddies.

the quiet EoD is an indicator that all 3 lead wagons were town, not just 2. only active ppl (who tried to influence things) during the time, are RE/Phraze/Scarlet, which p much clears them. dont see the point in RE suspecting Scarlet when she would be 1 out of the 3 making noise in a quiet EoD.
with those EoDers cleared, that leaves 3 votes on Fyrus's train and 4 [should be 3] on Phraze's train. the Phraze train has a better chance of finding scum. tho I'm not sure if Fyrus's train is clean either.

vca usually might have scum voting scum, then switch to town later. those who voted only once are suspicious, but those with 2 votes are those we should look into.
if u look at the tally carefully, Tainted left a vote on Conq but switched to Phraze(a lead wagon), while Conq left a vote on Fyrus(also a lead wagon). small stuff but it seems to show some teamwork there. Suzune is clear imo. mentioned before that she never banked in on a chance to shade my persistence. Tainted did. if we look at the votes on my wagon.

if we reach outside of the lead wagons, and final suspects(Tainted/Conq), we should be looking for those not directly associated to them.
Abu left vote on a lead wagon, but Karote switched from ironace to Abu. it's more likely that Karote is scum, and maybe ironace is a partner. I kinda think ironace isn't scum, so I'll be looking some more. Century didn't vote at all, and YourTrashCan left a vote on lead train - it should be one of these, not both.

I end up with Tainted/Conq/Karote/YTC for suspects. who knows if its Century tho. not sure about one of the darcs but both could be town, or town/tpr.
yurkin and roz are probably off my plate since they're written off as uncooporative or "doesn't make the job any easier".
PhrazeJan 11, 2018 9:55 PM

Jan 11, 2018 9:53 PM

Oct 2011
its kinda a map with associative lines in my mind lol

Jan 11, 2018 9:54 PM

Oct 2011
and @Togs welcome to the game~

Jan 11, 2018 10:04 PM

Sep 2015
Darcs-friend said:
logic340 said:

-Of course everyone in fyrus is not automatically scum but did you look at their reasons for voting him? Or the timing in which they voted him?
-Definitely not Conq his vote is from rvs.
-The two wagons could be seen as something scum formed to counter the other wagon..
Inverted tally:
ScarletCelestial: Fyrusking (32)
TheConquerer: Fyrusking (2)
Tainted: Phraze (23)
darcs-friend: Fyruskiing (28)
RE1031: Phraze (29)
Phraze: Fyrusking (33)
Fyrusking: Phraze (27)
Suzune-chan: Phraze (19)
roz1roz: Fyrusking (31)
Noticed how fyrus votes spiked up? Just after Phraze's wagon started.
Jan 11, 2018 10:05 PM

Oct 2011
Tainted said:
Darcs-friend said:

Darcs-friend said:

-Of course everyone in fyrus is not automatically scum but did you look at their reasons for voting him? Or the timing in which they voted him?
-Definitely not Conq his vote is from rvs.
-The two wagons could be seen as something scum formed to counter the other wagon..
Inverted tally:
ScarletCelestial: Fyrusking (32)
TheConquerer: Fyrusking (2)
Tainted: Phraze (23)
darcs-friend: Fyruskiing (28)
RE1031: Phraze (29)
Phraze: Fyrusking (33)
Fyrusking: Phraze (27)
Suzune-chan: Phraze (19)
roz1roz: Fyrusking (31)
Noticed how fyrus votes spiked up? Just after Phraze's wagon started.

do u know how to vca?

Jan 11, 2018 10:06 PM

Nov 2015
What's up guys, I'm in this game now. Anything I should know ?
Jan 11, 2018 10:07 PM

Jul 2009
With how the situation is looking like I'm thinking scarlet is town atm.
As for why the rest the much i don't want to admit it ..think I did not took the game seriously bc reasons and just slacked off.
For why I did not liked #240 ofc bc of the points she made there, for example trying to do a pre-flip association b/w me and roz that seemed absurd. I don't remember the rest of that post tbh but had similar bad "feeling" for it. And yes overall thought she's scum pushing were is easy to push.
Jan 11, 2018 10:07 PM

Oct 2011
hmm maybe I should get to this
Vote: Century_Orion

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.