May 27, 7:19 AM

Feb 2020
^ because it is, just today I saw a homeless guy and remembered this incident
May 27, 7:26 AM
Oh My! Lions and

Feb 2024
Just try and stay out of my way.
Just try!
I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!.

May 27, 9:17 AM

Jun 2020
I'm sorry
May 27, 10:24 AM
Oh My! Lions and

Feb 2024
I went out and did all the things I could do to prepare for the day... and now, I wait.
Sure my dad flaked on me the last 4 consecutive weekends in a row.
He is not going to today though. He canceled Saturday for unknown reasons... but he said, "Monday is a holiday, let us do it then".
Yes, he texted me at 2 am to ask if I was awake...
Surely, I said, to which he said he would get here a little early, at 1:45 pm.
It is 1:23 pm and I have not received a text saying he is on the way, or a call.
I am sure he is on the way. I just know it.

Just try!

May 27, 11:43 AM

Nov 2009
They said we could get help with their economics and shit there but i still have to be the one doing all the paperwork, the elevator was locked so had to carry everything (disabled dont need advice do they fcking fcked up) and figuring out their economics and writing application reasons even though id brought all the needed paperwork fck me. And now ill have to go with them again anyway cause i cant trust them this is bullshit :). Who wanna bet cityhall is gonna be an ass to them this time too fck this system only there for the stupid houseowners.

Was supposed to take a little off my plate but no ofc not why would they :) there were literally noone else but us.

Imagine someone in a wheelchair coming there by themselves and the door with elevator on it is fcking locked. Fck you. Incompetent.

... I was nice but im allowed to vent here lmao

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

They were also nice but im fcking nervous and mad
DostojevskijMay 27, 11:55 AM
"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"

- HP1 forever fave quote

//This was quoted in the year of 2009
May 27, 6:05 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
“Hey girlfriend-

IM NOT A GIRL
May 27, 7:12 PM

Jun 2020
"Wuthering"? Tf does that even mean? Is that a legit word?
May 27, 7:21 PM

Jun 2014
So much work to do all the time I'm starting to lose track of a stable path 🤣 Must persevere
May 27, 7:28 PM

Aug 2018
So disappointed...
May 27, 8:06 PM

Feb 2020
bro I think I just fractured my feet while exercising wtf
May 27, 8:32 PM

Dec 2014
-big fat fucking SIGH-
May 28, 4:44 AM
Oh My! Lions and

Feb 2024
I can not find a business that can remove my aftermarket speakers, radio, and amp before tomorrow morning at 9am.
I am between youtubing it and trying to remove them myself... or just leaving them in there, and being sad for days.
I have all day to figure this out, but not really, as I have to clock in for work soon, and won't get off work til most businesses that do this are closed :(
Just try!

May 28, 4:53 AM

Feb 2020
holy fucking shit this kid has to be the fattest kid I've ever seen in my entire fucking life wtf bro is not seeing 22 and why tf bro was doing moon walk in the middle of the platform I have this aggressive urge to tell him that he's doing it wrong + you fat as hell
May 28, 4:55 AM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
It’s storming so hard now in Texas and my cat is still outside I think. He’s been in storms worse than this and was fine but I’m terrified

Edit: he came back home completely safe!
AverageRiceFanMay 28, 5:21 AM
May 28, 9:24 AM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
The storm got worse. Look at “Texas storm” and you’ll see what I mean. Had to go to my grandparents house since they had power and we didn’t and good god the city is basically in ruins. Don’t worry, I’m fine, I got there safely, but I thought I was going to die honestly. My family is safe as well and even though there’s some damage to the roof and one of our trees fell down, we’re all good

Also one of my neighbors almost died
May 28, 9:30 AM

Feb 2020
^ okay I checked the news and there's some scary stuff happening there 💀 stay safe
May 28, 2:48 PM
Oh My! Lions and

Feb 2024
I went out a little bit ago today and I was at a coffee shop minding my business with my Chihuahua and this dude sat down like three tables over, but he was on his cell phone and he was really loud…
And this is what he said, “ Oh no, She was a high calorie hoe”
I spit my coffee out. I was not prepared to hear something like that, in the tone that he said it in, in the amount of seriousness that he said it in. I was just not prepared
Just try!

May 28, 2:50 PM

Mar 2020
I did not see many good doors today and its making me quite mad I must say.
If you like doors welcome to the club Door Lovers!
May 28, 4:10 PM

Jul 2023
I hate SQL. I can't even solve a problem expressed in basically three words. Even with Copilot.

Edit: finally. It only took me an hour
tinshardMay 28, 4:14 PM
May 28, 4:41 PM

Mar 2020
tired said:
i may have no other redeeming qualities but at least i have good taste
ur literally a lunge hater
May 28, 7:23 PM

Jun 2023
They're really making me have a meeting at 11pm
May 28, 7:28 PM

May 2024
@Kyonman

Rip What's the meeting about? And why is it so late??

Seems I need to vent about something to post. I miss my geese. Why can't geese live in college dorms? Makes no sense why they wouldn't want such a beautiful creature
May 28, 7:31 PM

Jun 2023
@4630_Yen_Chan A meeting for instructions on a small task. They are in India so its still like 8am over there. (Geese should be able to live in dorms, especially ones with monocles)

OT: I don't even know if they are showing up to the meeting I just gotta stay logged in
May 28, 7:34 PM

May 2024
@Kyonman
I would fall asleep waiting to see if they'll show up. Can't they just email if it's that late??

OT: IKR. The monocles symbolize refinement and tbh my geese are smarter than me lol
May 28, 7:38 PM

Jun 2023
@4630_Yen_Chan I did email directions the past few days but they seem like they need help and its due tomorrow

OT: Deadline for work tomorrow
May 28, 7:42 PM

Feb 2020
Baby-Bee said:
“ Oh no, She was a high calorie hoe”

this is such a beautiful insult lmao I'm borrowing this
May 28, 7:46 PM
Oh My! Lions and

Feb 2024
I_shoot_kids_fr said:
this is such a beautiful insult lmao I'm borrowing this

I knew someone here would appreciate it.
I laughed so hard... v me fr
Just try!

May 28, 7:51 PM

Jun 2020
They are probably them but I can't make assumptions fr real
May 28, 7:51 PM

Feb 2020
yesterday I was traveling on a public transport after a long time, and when I do that I usually offer my seat to people in need mostly women. So I saw this women carrying some big bags so I stood up to offer her my seat and then out of nowhere this slimy, greasy, smug looking old man came like a ninja, shoulder tackled me and took my seat and smiled at me in a really creepy and unsettling way.... I had this aggressive urge to grab him by his neck and throw him really far away but then he looked old so... I smiled back and let him sit there 😕
May 28, 9:16 PM
Oh My! Lions and

Feb 2024
vent: shoot kids and my hair match in our sets.
Just try!

May 28, 9:30 PM

Feb 2020
so you deleted your reply where you said I'm a nice guy huh?💀

(what made you change your mind 🤣)
May 28, 9:32 PM
Oh My! Lions and

Feb 2024
I_shoot_kids_fr i didn't wanna double post and i felt my vent was more fitting for the thread... (┛ᓀДᓂ) ┛彡┻━┻
you do seem like a nice guy though, so your name extra jarring.
Just try!

May 28, 9:33 PM

Feb 2020
┬⁠─⁠┬⁠ノ⁠(⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠ノ⁠) not the table anything but that
May 28, 9:36 PM
Oh My! Lions and

Feb 2024
(╯´〇`)╯︵ ┻━┻

┻━┻︵ \ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ/ ︵ ┻━┻

(/¯咒)/¯ ~ ┻━┻

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━━┻

(┛☉ᴥ☉ )┛彡┻━┻
Just try!

May 28, 9:37 PM
Jul 2018
What the shit is this? I come here to see people vent about first-world problems and here you two are getting all cuddly. Shame. Shame. Shame.
May 28, 9:39 PM
Oh My! Lions and

Feb 2024
Just for you @YungStairwell
I have to wait all the way to Saturday to have my subwoofers, amp, and radio installed in my new to me car. :P
Just try!

May 28, 9:39 PM

Feb 2020
but she's flipping the table for no reason at all!!! flipping table >>>> first world problems there I said it
May 28, 9:40 PM
Oh My! Lions and

Feb 2024
(ノꐦ ⊙曲ఠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Just try!

May 28, 9:42 PM
Jul 2018
Thank you, order has been restored.
May 28, 9:46 PM

Feb 2020
didn't you read my story where an old guy pushed me in a public transport and took my seat 😕 that's probably worse than world hunger 😔
May 28, 9:47 PM
Jul 2018
honestly I'd rather starve to death or live in India or something than take public transport. Not sure how you do it.
May 28, 9:48 PM
Oh My! Lions and

Feb 2024
1st world problems is having to wait dayssssss to put a custom stereo in my car bro

he must be super young
Just try!

May 28, 9:50 PM

Feb 2020
dunno where you live but public transport here are great and I was using it after quite some time so it was a good experience (⁠ ⁠´⁠◡⁠‿⁠ゝ⁠◡⁠`⁠)
May 28, 9:51 PM
Jul 2018
You'll have to tell me exactly where you live (address and all) so I can test out this "great" public transport for myself
May 28, 9:52 PM
Oh My! Lions and

Feb 2024
Where I live the only option is car.
Just try!

May 28, 10:09 PM

Nov 2023
I have a practical exam today and I am absolutely, positively fucked.

00cactus
May 29, 12:22 AM

Feb 2020
@Dostojevskij here's a little backstory:

when I was in school I had this friend (let's call him eric) he kinda looked funny so he used to get bullied a lot I felt bad for him
so I started talking to him and we quickly became good friends (it turned out that he was a pretty really chill dude) so one day me and my gang (eric included) were walking back home and for some reason these random kids started making fun of eric (I mean he used to look mad funny as already stated above 💀) eric was a chill dude so he said let's leave this place and I kinda agreed we started moving but then these kids started to get more personal with the insults they started to make fun of his mom, dad and other personal stuff so I walked to the dude who was talking mad shit (I think he was their leader because other kinda looked like npc characters) and told him to stop but that guy came rushing at me gave me a little chest bum and said make me or do something about it (I forgot what he said but it was kinda cool) so I moved back to create a little space between us and I punched him as hard as I can, I remember he flew back and had blood all over his nose lol then all his friends jumped me started beating me up but then my friends jumped his friends who were already jumping me 🤣 and then the fight kept getting bigger since other kids from my school and his school started to get involved and then police came and we ran away lmao
May 29, 12:27 AM

Feb 2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Resign? 🕊➤Yes / No Resign? Yes / ⚔➤No

May 29, 12:29 AM

Feb 2020
Baby-Bee said:
vent: shoot kids and my hair match in our sets

this reminds me... you remember when I said "why your ava looks like that " and you said "wym" I meant your ava looks hand drawn for some reason or... idk but there's something weird about it but I can't tell what
May 29, 5:08 AM

Jun 2020
Two days. I hope my handwriting are readable enough.
Pages (176) « First ... « 129 130 [131] 132 133 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Fibonacci Counting Game

Dapper_Dhampir14 - Sep 27, 2022

10 by Ohayotaku »»
36 seconds ago

» Do you like Forum Games? ( 1 2 )

SongOfCreation - Aug 15, 2021

51 by playfulcloud88 »»
29 minutes ago

» What would you do if I _____? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IpreferEcchi - May 18, 2019

2080 by playfulcloud88 »»
30 minutes ago

» Buy, Sell, Trash

FukThis - Jan 7, 2016

33 by tinshard »»
31 minutes ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v24 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jul 29

3615 by MellowJello »»
35 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.