Game v3: Final Fantasy Crossover | Game Thread | Game ends - ??? Won

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Sep 27, 2016 8:11 AM

May 2014
Vote Change: CorruptedPurity

You should claim.
If it turns out that you're town, I wouldn't want to lynch any of the players who have more than 1 vote currently.
So I'd rather have you claim earlier so the day doesn't end in a messy last-minute lynch again.
That way, we'd have enough time to look for a completely new target.

CorruptedPurity said:
Leave tomorrow's problem for tomorrow me. As I said, its not like I don't find Holo scummy. I find him scummy enough to be lynched. The order in which they are lynched by right does not matter to me for if I don't lynch Holo today, I would do so on D3, but I did say that I would lynch him today. There is no reason to break my promise

Do you believe Denja's claim?

shadroxx2810 said:
πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž Vote Count 2.7

πŸ’Ž CorruptedPurity (3)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž aa-dono,ZombieWolf2508, DenjaX πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Holocaster (2)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž wen294 , CorruptedPurity πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž DenjaX (2)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž grrr, gwendolly πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Karote (2)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž Karote, TogsπŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Gwendolly (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž_Claire_ πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Tingle (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž SightlessReality πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Lamby (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž coromandel πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž _Claire_ (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž Holocaster πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž None (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž lupadim πŸ’Ž

πŸ’Ž Not Voting πŸ’Ž:| | πŸ’Ž Lamby , Lord_Sithis, TheConquerer, Tingle, thegoliath , Suzune-chan πŸ’Ž

Players I don't want to lynch today:
Denja - because I believe his claim. Scum-Denja had no reason to claim at that time.
Holocaster - if he was mafia, I'd expect there to be mafia on reiynii's train. Which apparently isn't the case, according to Denja. So I'm thinking Holo isn't mafia after all.

Based on meta, I really want to lynch Lamby. He's often inactive when he's scum. >.<

Sep 27, 2016 8:18 AM

May 2014
Gwendolly said:
coromandel said:

Denja claimed a main character who seems more likely to be town than scum, though.

Thats exactly what Denja said on the first day too, but does it necessarily have to be true? @coromandel

I trust him because of the timing.

Why would scum-Denja fake a claim when he's not even in danger of being killed? Not even half of all players had voted, no one seriously suspected him.
And fake-claiming is an extremely risky thing to do. Scum usually avoids fake-claiming unless there's no other way out. Which wasn't the case, so I'm quite confident he's telling the truth.

Sep 27, 2016 8:19 AM

Dec 2014
coromandel said:

You should claim.

Been thinking about it for awhile now.

Cecil Harvey
Sad to say but kind of irrelevant - Im the miller
Sep 27, 2016 8:19 AM

Aug 2012
coromandel said:
Gwendolly said:

Thats exactly what Denja said on the first day too, but does it necessarily have to be true? @coromandel

I trust him because of the timing.
+1

Sep 27, 2016 8:20 AM

Dec 2014
Feels sucky to claim so early in the game
Sep 27, 2016 8:21 AM

Nov 2015
I believe both claims that are out right now
Sep 27, 2016 8:21 AM

May 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
coromandel said:

You should claim.

Cecil Harvey

You're a Miller all the time?

Sep 27, 2016 8:22 AM

Apr 2015
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

That was Day 1, I did quote Togs' post on Holo and agreed with the suspicion. Afterwards I favoured Holo rather than Sithis. Really, read again. The timeline you seem to have for me is wrong.

Okay, lets say so.

then why didnt you vote for Holo directly? Why the need to wait?

I want an answer.

Gwendolly said:
Tingle said:
@Gwendolly

May I ask as to why specifically you are voting for Denja, because I can't remember reading it..?

Just wanted to see what happens if I vote for him. Plus the Denja train was dropped too easily.

There wasnt even a huge train, only two theee votes what you mean.

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
coromandel said:

You should claim.

Cecil Harvey

Doesn't seem to be the miller type = http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Cecil_Harvey
Anyone familiar with FF to confirm?

Dec 2014
coromandel said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Cecil Harvey

Nope, odd nights only but interesting that you caught on that
Sep 27, 2016 8:25 AM

May 2014
CorruptedPurity said:
coromandel said:

I think you're telling the truth. :3

Guys, let's vote for someone else.

Sep 27, 2016 8:28 AM

Aug 2012
Vote Change: @Holocaster

@coromandel I still don't understand this:
coromandel said:
Holocaster - if he was mafia, I'd expect there to be mafia on reiynii's train.
Why?

Sep 27, 2016 8:28 AM

Apr 2015
coromandel said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I would say Gwendolly but I kind of doubt his Miller ability, are you confirming him somehow by the way you sound?

aa-dono said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Cecil Harvey

Doesn't seem to be the miller type = http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Cecil_Harvey
Anyone familiar with FF to confirm?

I dont think character has any relation to the ability, like WoL has invest ability (many characters can invest what the monsters are capable of by using Libra/scope). Celes's Runic ability is kind of true though. @CorruptedPurity name of your miller ability.
Sep 27, 2016 8:29 AM

Dec 2012
I'm here.
Backreading,
Sep 27, 2016 8:32 AM

May 2014
_Claire_ said:
coromandel said:

I would say Gwendolly but I kind of doubt his Miller ability, are you confirming him somehow by the way you sound?

Yes. Not 100% sure he's telling the truth, but pretty sure nonetheless.

aa-dono said:
Vote Change: @Holocaster

@coromandel I still don't understand this:
coromandel said:
Holocaster - if he was mafia, I'd expect there to be mafia on reiynii's train.
Why?

Because I'd expect the mafia to save their buddy.
Reyinii had 5 votes at the end of the day, Holo had 3 - he was almost lynched, and I'd epxect at least 1 mafia member to jump on reynii's train to save mafia-Holo.
It's still possible that Holo is mafia though. I just don't find it very likely.

Sep 27, 2016 8:33 AM

Jun 2013
This post might turn out to be quite lengthy, so I'll put it between spoilers.

I'm gonna make sure I didn't miss anything and then I'll be placing my vote.

edit: pressed enter some more times.

May 2014
Unvote

Definitely don't want to lynch CP or Denja today, though. I'm also thinking Holo isn't mafia.
Other than that - who are we going to lynch?

Dec 2012
_Claire_ said:
shadroxx2810 said:
I edited the vote counts, putting aa-dono in. Sorry about that, i missed out.

@aa-dono, I apologized for forgetting to put your name in the vote counts.

I think thegoliath and theconqueror havent met the post limit? Will you be replacing or modkilling them soon?

Also I am wondering about this whole Karote and Denjax's attitude.
To be fair, I am really biased about Denjax as I always try to read him as town (it backfired to me but really) because of past experiences (that I force-lynched him) so I tend to believe he is town here too without any reason. But this connection seems weird, also first time Karote self-votes himself @Karote Hi Jester or something? :/

I'm town.
Sep 27, 2016 8:34 AM

Dec 2014
Its a passive. There is no name.

But my role is Odd Night Miller
And my title is Holy Dark Knight
if it helps with credibility
Sep 27, 2016 8:35 AM

Jun 2013
I just wasted an hour of my life or so guys. Help.
Sep 27, 2016 8:36 AM

Aug 2016
@Tingle To answer your question, I've always been about not voting D1.

Delivery β—‹
Portfolio β—‹
Sep 27, 2016 8:37 AM

Jun 2013
Should've centered my analysis around more people.

Nov 2015
Karote said:
I'm here.
Backreading,

Before you do anything else why don't you explain your reasoning behind your posts ? All of them, if you would

May 2014
Tingle said:

coromandel said:

yes, they suit my character. Although I will say that I haven't played the game, but from what I've read it makes sense.

No idea, I'm not familiar with the characters.

Not answering these because it helps scum figure out who to target.
Gosh. I love that coro pointed this crap out by answering half of his questions. But he's clearly fishing. I haven't seen sucha bold and scummy move in a while. Answering these questions will only help scum and not town. If coro hadn't pointed them out like this, I wouldn't even have noticed them. It's terrible. He isn;t saying much but he's clearly passing under the radar, lol for me that is, and is role more ability fishing while doing so.

lol, yes. xD
I'm always hesitant when it comes to lynching grrr, he's unpredictable and always scummy. But he was role fishing, so he's not exactly a bad lynch candidate.

@aa-dono @ZombieWolf2508 @DenjaX
CorruptedPurity is town, you should change your vote.

Dec 2014
Tingle said:
I just wasted an hour of my life or so guys. Help.

I wasted more if it makes you feel any better
Sep 27, 2016 8:38 AM

Aug 2012
coromandel said:
Definitely don't want to lynch CP or Denja today, though. I'm also thinking Holo isn't mafia.
- Gwen
- lupadim
- Lamby ( though I'm not sure on this )

I prefer the 2nd.

Sep 27, 2016 8:38 AM

Dec 2012
DenjaX said:
aa-dono said:
If you are telling the truth, then you = town.

If you're lying coz you're scum, meaning someone on the train is scum. <- but this is too suicidal for scum to do on 2nd day.

Tell me, are you scum? Because if you're town, why do you want yourself lynched? ==
We already have lack of opinion flying around (sigh)
if Im a lying scum then congratulations. 1 less scum to lynch. The game isnt moving so I might as well do something and this is the best I can do since a cop died and there is already a train on me anyways. And obviously Karote will move his vote from himself.

I'm keeping it, lolololol.
Sep 27, 2016 8:39 AM

Dec 2014
aa-dono said:
coromandel said:
- Gwen
- lupadim

I prefer the 2nd.

Besides the suspicious hamster post, may I ask why you think he's scum?
Sep 27, 2016 8:40 AM

Dec 2012
Togs said:
Karote said:
I'm here.
Backreading,

Before you do anything else why don't you explain your reasoning behind your posts ? All of them, if you would

Which?
If it's my vote towards Tingle at the end, I didn't like reiynii lynch and voted for who deemed most suspicious to me which happened to be her.
Sep 27, 2016 8:42 AM

Apr 2015
Um.

I just realize this, but 1.5 hours ago I received a message saying that vote has been tampered with but that is all it says, I am not sure how the vote is being tampered.. It only write "vote" so I assume one of our votes is being freezed or removed? ( This has to do with my passive )
Sep 27, 2016 8:42 AM

Nov 2015
aa-dono said:
coromandel said:
- Gwen
- lupadim

I prefer the 2nd.

I don't wanna lynch Lupadim. I couldn't really understand what his reasoning was with his Day 1 vote but what I did get is he seemed very confident in it. That kind of dumb confidence is something I overwhelmingly see from town in my games especially newer ones and he fits that profile quite nicely. What's your thoughts on Karote ?
Sep 27, 2016 8:43 AM

Aug 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
aa-dono said:
- Gwen
- lupadim

I prefer the 2nd.

Besides the suspicious hamster post, may I ask why you think he's scum?
I wasn't suspicious of his hamster post. It was his Day 1 posts.
It's not a strong read and seems like already 3 people (you, coro & Suzune) view his D1 posts differently than mine but between the three, I rather lynch lupadim > Gwen > Lamby.
I don't have much reads on others since they only just magically appear now.

Sep 27, 2016 8:44 AM

Jun 2013
coromandel said:

lol, yes. xD
I'm always hesitant when it comes to lynching grrr, he's unpredictable and always scummy. But he was role fishing, so he's not exactly a bad lynch candidate.
It's hard to build a case against him tho. As soda didn't say anything besides that he needed to be replaced and grrr hasn't posted much in this phase either. Besides the scummy rolefishing stuff tho.

Grrr's meta is very scummy tho. I am still unable to read him in any way. lol.

Nov 2015
Karote said:
Togs said:

Which?
If it's my vote towards Tingle at the end, I didn't like reiynii lynch and voted for who deemed most suspicious to me which happened to be her.

Hm why didn't you say anything at the time though ? Surely you must have seen that Reiynii was likely to be lynched, did you really think you could dissuade the wagon through a naked vote with no given reasoning ?

May 2014
πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž Vote Count 2.7

πŸ’Ž CorruptedPurity (2)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž ZombieWolf2508, DenjaX πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Holocaster (3)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž wen294 , CorruptedPurity, aa-dono πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Karote (2)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž Karote, TogsπŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž _Claire_ (1)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž Holocaster πŸ’Ž

πŸ’Ž Not Voting πŸ’Ž:| | πŸ’Ž Lamby , Lord_Sithis, TheConquerer, Tingle, thegoliath , Suzune-chan, coromandel πŸ’Ž

This should be the vote count atm.

Sep 27, 2016 8:46 AM

May 2014
Tingle said:
coromandel said:

lol, yes. xD
It's hard to build a case against him tho. As soda didn't say anything besides that he needed to be replaced and grrr hasn't posted much in this phase either. Besides the scummy rolefishing stuff tho.

Grrr's meta is very scummy tho. I am still unable to read him in any way. lol.

Me too. x3

_Claire_ said:
Um.

I just realize this, but 1.5 hours ago I received a message saying that vote has been tampered with but that is all it says, I am not sure how the vote is being tampered.. It only write "vote" so I assume one of our votes is being freezed or removed? ( This has to do with my passive )

hmm.. maybe yours, since you got the pm?
Who were you voting for at that time?

Jun 2013
_Claire_ said:
Um.

Thanks for letting us know. This is quite concerning for the outcome of today, whether we find a good lynch target in these last 15 minutes or not.

Aug 2016
[Change Vote Lynch: Karote]

I agree with togs's assesment on how Karote really has not done anything other than post fluff comments and has failed to legitimately explain himself when asked. I would vote for sightless, but I actually want to get something done today.

Delivery β—‹
Portfolio β—‹
Sep 27, 2016 8:47 AM

Oct 2015
πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž Vote Count 2.8

πŸ’Ž Holocaster (3)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž wen294 , CorruptedPurity, aa-dono πŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž Karote (3)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’Ž Karote, Togs, HolocasterπŸ’Ž
πŸ’Ž CorruptedPurity (2)πŸ’Ž | |πŸ’ŽZombieWolf2508, DenjaX πŸ’Ž

πŸ’Ž Not Voting πŸ’Ž:| | πŸ’Ž Lamby , Lord_Sithis, TheConquerer, Tingle, thegoliath , Suzune-chan πŸ’Ž

πŸ’Ž Mod Notes: Thank you coro once again πŸ’Ž
› Time until Night 2 ‹
-shad-Sep 27, 2016 8:53 AM

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Sep 27, 2016 8:48 AM

Apr 2015
Tingle said:
_Claire_ said:
Um.

Thanks for letting us know. This is quite concerning for the outcome of today, whether we find a good lynch target in these last 15 minutes or not.

I didnt realize there was a message >.>
@coromandel no, it is one of my passives. I might not be me, I was voting Sithis at that time. But I have no idea if its freeze or null vote...
Sep 27, 2016 8:49 AM

Dec 2012
Togs said:
Karote said:

Which?

Hm why didn't you say anything at the time though ? Surely you must have seen that Reiynii was likely to be lynched, did you really think you could dissuade the wagon through a naked vote with no given reasoning ?

Now that you think about it, you're right.
I expected vote changes/ninja votes, I guess?
reiynii wasn't there to defend himself and wasn't especially scummy to me, so I found it weird nobody objected either.
Sep 27, 2016 8:50 AM

Dec 2012
Holocaster said:
[Change Vote Lynch: Karote]

I agree with togs's assesment on how Karote really has not done anything other than post fluff comments and has failed to legitimately explain himself when asked. I would vote for sightless, but I actually want to get something done today.

You sure change your opinions a lot. xD
Sep 27, 2016 8:51 AM

Aug 2012
Togs said:
aa-dono said:
- Gwen
- lupadim

I prefer the 2nd.

I don't wanna lynch Lupadim. I couldn't really understand what his reasoning was with his Day 1 vote but what I did get is he seemed very confident in it. That kind of dumb confidence is something I overwhelmingly see from town in my games especially newer ones and he fits that profile quite nicely. What's your thoughts on Karote ?
Karote doesn't speak much and can blend well as scum.
His current vote makes no sense, and I have nothing against it if anyone wants to lynch him.
(But I failed reading him many times so here's just a thought - reliability depends)
Karote will try to find scum one way or another and can usually prove himself useful starting Day 2. But this is Day 2 and he votes for himself. It was early vote. I read it as he didn't have any leads and wanted to create anything. Or simply being reserved. He's not Sightless and he this is not a usual thing. If he was scum, I think he wouldn't do that. Probably he could just delay voting or wait again, or just vote like wen.

Sep 27, 2016 8:52 AM

Jun 2013
Carrot, i really wanna stay away from hammering a vote on you, because I don't suspect Holo that much. Please give me a good reasoning on why town shouldn't lynch you and who you think is a suitable lynch target. You don't have much time, so hurry up.
Sep 27, 2016 8:53 AM

Dec 2012
Tingle said:
Carrot, i really wanna stay away from hammering a vote on you, because I don't suspect Holo that much. Please give me a good reasoning on why town shouldn't lynch you and who you think is a suitable lynch target. You don't have much time, so hurry up.

Normally you would ask to claim.
Sep 27, 2016 8:54 AM

May 2014
Vote Change: Holocaster

I'm not entirely sure he's scum - some things make me think he's town, but he's also been acting scummy too.
Holo hasn't voted the whole day even though he did say he suspected a few players. And now that he's about to be lynched he votes for Karote. Who he - if I remember correctly - hasn't suspected up until now.

Denja and CP are town in my eyes.
Karote is neutral to me.

The votes haven't changed a lot lately, so I doubt we can switch to a different target..?

@Karote @Holocaster

Claim - or die.

Sep 27, 2016 8:54 AM

Apr 2015
Tbh, I would rather lynch Gwendolly at this time.
Sep 27, 2016 8:55 AM

Nov 2015
aa-dono said:
Togs said:

Karote doesn't speak much and can blend well as scum.
His current vote makes no sense, and I have nothing against it if anyone wants to lynch him.
(But I failed reading him many times so here's just a thought - reliability depends)
Karote will try to find scum one way or another and can usually prove himself useful starting Day 2. But this is Day 2 and he votes for himself. It was early vote. I read it as he didn't have any leads and wanted to create anything. Or simply being reserved. He's not Sightless and he this is not a usual thing. If he was scum, I think he wouldn't do that. Probably he could just delay voting or wait again, or just vote like wen.

Hmmmmm I'm a little torn because he does feel kind of genuine right now but at the same time if he's scum and gets off from that I'd never live it up to myself. Do you think it's worth letting him love today to prove himself tomorrow ? And if we do who do switch to, Gwen ?
Sep 27, 2016 8:55 AM

Jun 2013
Karote said:
Tingle said:

Normally you would ask to claim.
I don't want to expose all of town, thank you. And I think too many claims is a game thrower.
Sep 27, 2016 8:56 AM

Nov 2015
vote change: Gwendolly

Let's go with this then, Karote you better bring it for real Tomorrow if you're town
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (54) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*οΏ£ο½₯οΏ£)οΎ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.