Forum Settings
Forums

Event Game v1: Easter Egg Mafia III | Game Over - Can't Beatshu the Mishu

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
May 8, 2019 9:40 AM

Oct 2011
then again, this is Kiana. idk how strange her thought process is.

May 8, 2019 9:43 AM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
Phraze said:
@_Wisp
u also agree that Kiana suggested I could be the neutral. from a town pov, wouldn't such a suggestion be susp? u still haven't explained why I could be 'openly wolfing'
no, because I don't see it as a neutral, I see it as potential scum, that both the town and wolves are looking for, we want to Lynch them and mafia want to NK them. If we get them out now, we don't have to worry about them ever being in the equation in the case of no nk

Phraze said:
correction: I only suspect Kiana's inconsistency when proposing to lynch a 'neutral' over 'scum'. tho that is also a reason.

get into Kiana's mindset. why did she suggest I'm neutral and vote me over scum suspect? ur thoughts of me as scum isn't Kiana's reason.

May 8, 2019 9:43 AM

Jan 2014
And let's pretend I don't think you are the lost wolf, there is still plenty of reason to just think you are a wolf in general at this time... So it's still always a win win
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
May 8, 2019 9:46 AM

Jan 2014
A suspect is still a suspect, it's not as scummy as people seem to perceive, to suggest 3p equity of someone in a game where the setup is open...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 9:48 AM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
And let's pretend I don't think you are the lost wolf, there is still plenty of reason to just think you are a wolf in general at this time... So it's still always a win win

give the reasons then. saying u don't mind lynching scummy town is susp. and ik ur scumgame improved

May 8, 2019 9:49 AM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
A suspect is still a suspect, it's not as scummy as people seem to perceive, to suggest 3p equity of someone in a game where the setup is open...
again, why?

May 8, 2019 9:50 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
_Wisp said:

give the reasons then. saying u don't mind lynching scummy town is susp. and ik ur scumgame improved
scummy town is probably just scum, and this isn't you being scummy town, this is you being scummy scum

Also where did I even say that? You are putting words in my mouth
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 9:52 AM

Jan 2014
I'm already dying tonight, there is no reason for this kind of hedging or fear mongering on me.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 9:54 AM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
Phraze said:

scummy town is probably just scum, and this isn't you being scummy town, this is you being scummy scum

u said there's plenty of reasons to think I'm wolf, and that lynching me is a win/win if ur wrong. what is the difference in scummy town and scummy scum? if u know (saying this is me being scummy scum) then explain.

May 8, 2019 9:56 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
_Wisp said:
again, why?
I'll ask a different question, do you think it's wrong to think you are the lost wolf? If it's so common for wolves to fake hunting by look for 3p, why would Kiana be doing it if she is wolf? 3p hunting is wolfy overall, less so in open games, so why does Kiana who actively lurked in her last wolf game with a heavy focus on agenda, plaster herself all over the thread with talk like this? Kiana knows how to play a good wolf game
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 9:56 AM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
I'm already dying tonight, there is no reason for this kind of hedging or fear mongering on me.
uhh.. then is this a lover suicide ur trying? -w-

May 8, 2019 9:57 AM

Jan 2010
unvote:
I’m going to give kiana the benefit of the doubt for now. It is hard for me to see mafia stuck on that one subject for so long
Mishu and phrase will be a focus when I get off work
Someone needs to poke @ironace
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 8, 2019 9:59 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
_Wisp said:

u said there's plenty of reasons to think I'm wolf, and that lynching me is a win/win if ur wrong. what is the difference in scummy town and scummy scum? if u know (saying this is me being scummy scum) then explain.
ya win win because you either flip wolf or lost wolf... And I could be wrong, I don't think I am here.

I don't feel like instansiating on this read right now, I didn't even plan on being this active, ask Lucian to do it, I believe in him
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 10:00 AM

Jan 2014
Phraze said:
_Wisp said:
this is me being super obvious town, and I know certain people especially if they are wolves, are scared of me
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 10:06 AM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
Phraze said:
again, why?
I'll ask a different question, do you think it's wrong to think you are the lost wolf? If it's so common for wolves to fake hunting by look for 3p, why would Kiana be doing it if she is wolf? 3p hunting is wolfy overall, less so in open games, so why does Kiana who actively lurked in her last wolf game with a heavy focus on agenda, plaster herself all over the thread with talk like this? Kiana knows how to play a good wolf game

it's fair to be worried. however, what u think about Kiana and what I think about Kiana is a different thing. trying to scumread me based on ur opinion of Kiana's scumgame is inaccurate. also, Kiana did neutral-hunt as scum. thanks for the explanation (late) but I disagree.

_Wisp said:
Phraze said:

ya win win because you either flip wolf or lost wolf... And I could be wrong, I don't think I am here.

I don't feel like instansiating on this read right now, I didn't even plan on being this active, ask Lucian to do it, I believe in him
I'll say it now: ur wrong, and I'm town.

_Wisp said:
Phraze said:
this is me being super obvious town, and I know certain people especially if they are wolves, are scared of me
if ur obv town and focusing on town, I doubt wolves will be scared of u.

May 8, 2019 10:08 AM

Oct 2011
logic340 said:
unvote:
I’m going to give kiana the benefit of the doubt for now. It is hard for me to see mafia stuck on that one subject for so long
Mishu and phrase will be a focus when I get off work
Someone needs to poke @ironace
hmm.. didn't notice u voted Kiana. and sure

Vote: @ironace

May 8, 2019 10:10 AM

Oct 2011
back to sleeping~

May 8, 2019 10:27 AM

Mar 2019
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Wisp said:
aa-dono
Kiiruma
Phraze
Kiana_Kaslana
Jamie_Lannister
Mishukax
ironace

already got half the game solved

what lol?

UHHH @_wisp explain please lol. I believe that's a list of townreads? Need explainations XD
Mafia is love, mafia is lies
May 8, 2019 10:30 AM

Jan 2014
EyehAsherEyeh said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

what lol?

UHHH @_wisp explain please lol. I believe that's a list of townreads? Need explainations XD
that was a redumentary list of possible scum, sorry if that was unclear
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 11:21 AM

Oct 2011
got pc back. guess I won't sleep. tho I'll be off to other things. maybe my multigaming mood burned out

May 8, 2019 11:34 AM

Dec 2013
i like how if i dont comment anything someone needs to poke me,
however, ill tell you guys this, i wont be fully participating untill the day afer tomorrow after i give my lab final
May 8, 2019 11:35 AM

Dec 2013
also ii havent played in a while so i dont understand the state of the game, tho yurkin was talking waay more than when i remember her
May 8, 2019 12:39 PM

Oct 2011
tbh idk the state of the game either. maybe too much focus on WIFOM or NAI topics. tho I think I did my fair share so far, so I'll wait for someone else to input.

Unvote: ironace

May 8, 2019 12:48 PM

Nov 2015
🐰 Vote Count 1.4 🐰

It turned out that the students were unable to sleep for now, as they were starting to grow frustrated, looking towards each other with apprehension and suspicion. The students all clearly came from different walks of life, a camoflagued army member, a dazzling royal and an intrigued psychic amongst the cast.

Everyone started to take their time speaking and discussing what to do. The students were supposed to kill each other yet one thing was clear, diplomacy reigned. Even those who seemed less talented had their say, but they were quickly overshadowed and overlooked by others. Some even suspected them of wrong doings.

"As a writer it is my job to write about our turmoils. I'd like to request that we solve this peacefully.. Those who know each other come forward. We know you are behind our capture and we just want to leave". He was a calm and yet quiet boy, pen in hand as he worked but one thing was certain, he was happy to narrate our tale, a tale of life and death, hope and despair.

Students Alive: 14

As time turns, our hopes burn but we learn how to yearn. I am on your side and will take this in my stride.

~Keeper of the truth.

Phraze (4) - Kiana_Kaslana, AbuHumaid, _Wisp, LucianRoy
Mishukax (1) - yurkin
Logic340 (1) - Mishukax
Shinichi-kun (1) - ironace
Jaime_Lannister (1) - EyehAsherEyeh

Not Voting (5) - aa-dono, Kiiruma, Shinichi-kun, Jamie_Lannister, Phraze, Logic340

>>Day 1 Timer<<
TogsMay 9, 2019 9:55 AM
May 8, 2019 1:14 PM

Jan 2014
vote: Mishu
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 1:33 PM

Aug 2013
_Wisp said:

You sure?

Phraze looks like caught scum floundering atm.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
May 8, 2019 1:47 PM

Jan 2014
LucianRoy said:
_Wisp said:

You sure?

i still think the same, but I dont like all these 1 player wagons
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 3:36 PM
Jul 2018
_Wisp said:
@lucianroy
Phraze isn't looking for scum, she's looking for reasons to call someone scum, stuff that sticks, which is apparent in #493

Also, I'm more inclined to believe that yurkin/Kiana are in fact v/v

Also @abuhumaid
This is trivial, but Kiana was the first person to suggest Phraze being the lost wolf... And again I don't understand why we are afraid of suggesting this...

Worst case mafia NK town that looks wolfy, which isn't even that bad, but it moves the nk away from obvious town, or no one dies, and then we can play around with what may or not have happened during the night
No, I brought up that idea first, Kiana admitted it.
May 8, 2019 4:02 PM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
LucianRoy said:

You sure?

i still think the same, but I dont like all these 1 player wagons
hah take that

May 8, 2019 4:12 PM

Jan 2014
How game-state messes with my mind on who I think is scum day 1...
but this could literally just be that Phraze is actually the lost-wolf, and the wolves are just to bad to realize...

Either way, I am still not a fan of complacency, so I would still like us to poke around, this is my tip to you all, as I am still quite busy
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 4:24 PM

Oct 2011
_Wisp said:
How game-state messes with my mind on who I think is scum day 1...
but this could literally just be that Phraze is actually the lost-wolf, and the wolves are just to bad to realize...

Either way, I am still not a fan of complacency, so I would still like us to poke around, this is my tip to you all, as I am still quite busy

while u aren't wrong in worrying about me since my neutral and town plays are similar (since they're -frankly- clueless), I would be worse than this if I was the neutral. scum also wouldn't focus on neutral since it's someone who shares their wincon. if wolves are dumb they would slip up by now, so I disagree about that.

May 8, 2019 4:58 PM

Jan 2019
LucianRoy said:
_Wisp said:

You sure?

I think wisp is trying to vote elsewhere for more info during the day, while keeping the main phraze wagon on. That’s pretty smart, imo.

But I think mishu is town, so not the best place to move to, but sure, let’s see how this progresses

And I absolutely agree with you here Roy
May 8, 2019 4:59 PM

Jan 2014
Kiana_Kaslana said:
LucianRoy said:

You sure?

I think wisp is trying to vote elsewhere for more info during the day, while keeping the main phraze wagon on. That’s pretty smart, imo.

But I think mishu is town, so not the best place to move to, but sure, let’s see how this progresses

ok im willing to hear you out, why is mishu probably town?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 5:00 PM

Jan 2014
@EyehAsherEyeh
hi there Mr. Marshmallow, why are you still on your RVS?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 5:03 PM

Mar 2019
_Wisp said:
@EyehAsherEyeh
hi there Mr. Marshmallow, why are you still on your RVS?

Because I didn't read the thread yet :P
May 8, 2019 5:08 PM

Jan 2019
_Wisp said:
Kiana_Kaslana said:

ok im willing to hear you out, why is mishu probably town?

Well, her tone and thought process is town to me. I’m not sure if that will convince you though.
May 8, 2019 5:11 PM

Mar 2019
Kiiruma said:
I remember this game was my first and I got caught because people asked for my list / what egg I have.
Wonder if it'll be used again this game?

VOTE : Kiiruma This is weirdly passive and vague. If you're town and think this strategy should be used, why not push it forward? If you are town and think it shouldn't be used, why bring it up? This feels like a "Put yourself in an unstable position by pushing a new thing, I don't want to" thing. That's not towny.
May 8, 2019 5:14 PM

Mar 2019
Shinichi-Kun said:
yurkin said:
lmao hope shin is not faking ignorance, otherwise town reading him for it

ignorance is a bliss my dear yurkin <3

I don't really read into the misunderstanding of the setup, as it doesn't really indicate anything mafia-related, only setup-related. However, replying by directly addressing a post that half derpclears you is towny. +some points
May 8, 2019 5:32 PM

Nov 2015
🐰 Vote Count 1.5 🐰

Phraze (3) - Kiana_Kaslana, AbuHumaid, LucianRoy
Mishukax (2) - yurkin, _Wisp
Logic340 (1) - Mishukax
Shinichi-kun (1) - ironace
Kiiruma (1) - EyehAsherEyeh

Not Voting (5) - aa-dono, Kiiruma, Shinichi-kun, Jamie_Lannister, Phraze, Logic340

>>Day 1 Timer<<
TogsMay 9, 2019 9:55 AM
May 8, 2019 6:31 PM

Jan 2014
vote: @Kiiruma
/barn @EyehAsherEyeh

talk to us Kiiruma, thoughts on anything?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 6:44 PM

Mar 2019
_Wisp said:
/barn @EyehAsherEyeh

Non native english speaker here...
Barn

HALP
May 8, 2019 6:50 PM

Jan 2014
EyehAsherEyeh said:
_Wisp said:
/barn @EyehAsherEyeh

Non native english speaker here...
Barn

HALP
didnt know your first language wasn't English, anyways, barn has a verb form in english but the meaning is not the same we using in mafia games. "barn" just means I am taking your reasoning, in other words I am "sheeping" your thoughts.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
May 8, 2019 6:54 PM

Oct 2011
lol

barn is barnacle, which is probably metaphorically speaking to stick with someone's actions/thoughts.

I also agree with the thoughts given so far. esp on Shin. [by Eyeh]

Phraze said:
agree that being a stump is dull. u just get ppl sucking up to u and can't figure who is who.

agree that thinking a bomb should claim is a silly idea. tho that kind of boldness is something scum isn't likely to do.

gotta agree that I'm sketchy since Abu is always paranoid of me.

hi

May 8, 2019 7:02 PM

Mar 2019
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
Why would you post this?

why not? Why are u afraid to out information that could help catch scum?

That doesn't help catching scum, though, that just tells mafia who to kill. Plus, mafia can always lie about their choices lol. And what is not helping town harms town, because it takes discussion.
That's theory tho so w/e. I'm disappointed so much discussion was around eggs, though.
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
Why though? Like I see no valid reason for that at all, you realize that the bomb can kill a mafia a right? You realize the bomb has a vengeful ability too right? This role is the only way we can kill a mafia other than lynching, you're already getting on my nerves.

@Wisp is scum!Shin that blatant?

We can just lynch the mafia isntead of worrying about killing them at night. You know how every game s supposed to go when town dont have a killing?

I like this post, although it's mostly theory. Scumpainting someone based on theory is scummy btw, FoS on AbuHumaid.
May 8, 2019 8:43 PM

Aug 2012
Yeah, there was nothing that interest me before my "yo" post. @logic340

I like @yurkin's vote on Mishu. Didn't like the vote on Mishu (how dare you vote MISHU. No one touch my boy!) But I like how she voted. Brownie points.

@Mishukax dear, I would support you but I don't like your statement in #103. Why would you want him not to worry? That's like saying, "yeah, my RVS is useless"

Mishukax said:
I don't like having votes on me either but yurkin is cute so I forgive it
This is why you're the best. <3

LucianRoy said:
_Wisp said:
@lucianroy
thinking its Abu/Mishu, but its probably not, I wish I was that good

Three names I have on the table are logic, Mishu, and Kii.

Abu's town pinged me a bit.
Why logic and Kii?

May 8, 2019 8:51 PM

Mar 2019
Ay thanks for replies. Looks like the issue wasn't English, but MALish. :D
May 8, 2019 8:52 PM

Aug 2012
I like logic not wanting to reveal list.
I can see Lucian as town.

Kiana just omgus everyone who scumreads her......

EyehAsherEyeh said:
Hi everyone! Glad to play with you again, Wisp aa shin and others on that playerlist :D
Hello ^^
I am still upset for losing last game though :P

May 8, 2019 8:58 PM

Mar 2019
Mishukax said:
LucianRoy said:
So are you saying it's scummy that I said it's a negative utility I didn't want to role, or not?

*your original question

Yeah it's not the answer I was expecting from a town

This is vague. Vague = anti-town, when you say something that looks like a read. Do you think Lucian is scum because he didn't want to have an ability that he deems to be anti-town? If so... What the hell? Lol
May 8, 2019 8:59 PM

Oct 2011
Abu tends to shade suspect anything worth suspecting. wouldn't say that's telling.

May 8, 2019 9:01 PM

Aug 2012
I don't have much opinion on Abu-Kiana.

yurkin said:
aa-dono said:
There probably is. Sorry, I'm not well. I'll read the thread tomorrow or tonight.

Then tell me which part of of the early discussion's topics you find most interesting.
I like Mishu-Lucian-yurkin interaction.

I'm not convinced Mishu is scum, but I like the way Lucian and you pushes Mishu. I think that's town behaviour.

Mishukax said:
It's the middle of the night over here

Not gonna respond to everything right away because I'm going back to sleep but I don't understand what is so "mechanical" about my back-and-forth with Lucian especially compared to some other discussions thus far, and from how I see it I was the one calling him out on something and he was the one "not understanding my points", instead of it being the other way around, so I don't know who is lacking perspective thinking right now between me, him and onlooker players, but those votes on me are starting to annoy :c

Really not feeling this game right now with all those yurkin and Kiana posts, the playstyle of these players already tires me out to death. I think I just forgot how to play mafia lol, so I will try to make time during the upcoming half of the Day to think up of a few scum and townies and work by myself, by which I don't mean that I won't interact with others but rather that I'll trust myself before anything else

To be fair I'm not used to being a townie lmao but I'll try my best

Vote: logic340

Nothing extremely serious just yet but I have a few things to say about logic and I want to start with a vote to tie things up

And yeah I can consider Lucian more but I'm kinda scared of reading that guy anyway since he always came off to me as an educated mafia player and I don't know if I can confidently come out of a discussion with him with any reliable conclusion since I have this underlying assumption that he's prooobably the one thinking straighter than me. Dunno if others can relate to this. Not satisfied with the spooky egg thing at all but it's probably time to poke elsewhere since clearly he's not as passionate to talk about it as I am and even more clearly it's making people scumread me and that's zzzzzz

Oh yeah, there was also that person with the CAPITAL LETTERS in their posts which I don't know anything about. All in all a couple of players I will revisit

@aa-dono heyhey, such a good thing you're here <3 please comfort me with a cute gif, I am being voted
Why do you talk more about Lucian/other players more than your scumread in a voting post? Your vote lacks substance (I think that's the right way to put it).

Also, anything for Mishu <3 Please be comforted and appreciate my sincere heart

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.