Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 18, 2010 4:05 AM

Jul 2009
I don't want to waste a lot of space quoting, so just figure out whom the replies are for:

1) I was comparing them with their other counterparts (i.e. other people who held the same class). Medea is the strongest Magus. Hercules is the strongest (physically) & quite skilled (if sane). Medusa is quite a monster. The heroes of the Greek Ago of the Gods have highly exaggerated tales. This leads them to being exceptionally powerful.

2) It is explained in F/SN that Heroic spirits are more like a product oh human imagination given form by Allaya. It kinda works like this:

As explained above the transition of a person from being a hero to ending up as a Servant in the Holy Grail War is like taking the photo of a good looking person & then exaggerating it more & more as per peoples tales in photoshop to produce an ideal image, when no such person exists. The memories of Heroic spirits is also influenced/altered to fit the requirements of the people (Eg: Kojirou has no memories of his past as he was a person who could use Tsubame Gaeshi, whose soul had been summoned to fulfill the role of the character of a poem).
Only known exceptions are Arturia (As she hasn't become a complete Heroic Spirit) & EMIYA (As he is from the future. i.e no exaggeration of abilities).

3) As per my above explanation heroes like Hercules & Medea are exceptionally powerful in their fields. Hercules is called the strongest man, so Allaya makes him the strongest. Medea is called the ultimate witch, so Allaya makes her that way. This also applies to Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh is said to possess all the treasures of the ancient world. This combined with the corollary to the Principle of Succession of Weapons (The corollary being every weapon made by man in legends must have an original model which inspired it's creation) leads to Gilgamesh being granted the Gate of Babylon by Allaya.

4) But any hero born around the current era or the future will not enjoy these benefits, because with the advent of technology & man's reducing faith in miracles, there are no more exaggerated tales being made of people in the present. So, Heroic Spirits made from people born in these ages will have the same potential as they had when they were alive. Except for the difference that they'd be unaging & would have an unlimited supply of mana.

So, the moral we learn is:
Apr 18, 2010 4:30 PM

Dec 2009
Evilincarnate said:

So, the moral we learn is:
}

that quantity x the number of generations O_^d

Allaya makes him the strongest.

D: ..... ^_^
"Got it?this is what it means to kill things"
Jun 2, 2010 4:35 PM
Sep 2007
really, who said that Shirou's swords affinity is thanks to excalibur's sheath obviously didn't read the visual novel correctly

and Shirou's not good only with swords but with other weapons too (shields aswell but they cost a lot more to use)

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Emiya_Shirou

go read this

and lol nine lives will create more BEAMS? they're slashes and the technique you're mentioning is another one

from wiki

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Nine_Lives

read people, read!
KodoshiJun 2, 2010 4:41 PM
Jun 28, 2010 11:03 PM

Dec 2009
Kodoshi said:
really, who said that Shirou's swords affinity is thanks to excalibur's sheath obviously didn't read the visual novel correctly

and Shirou's not good only with swords but with other weapons too (shields aswell but they cost a lot more to use)

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Emiya_Shirou

go read this

and lol nine lives will create more BEAMS? they're slashes and the technique you're mentioning is another one

from wiki

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Nine_Lives

read people, read!

Evil, Remus....should i rage at him???
"Got it?this is what it means to kill things"
Jun 29, 2010 1:30 PM

Apr 2008
Yes please. I'm so baffled by the sheer amount of.. well randomness in that post. I find myself unable to do so. Then again it's his first and only post here on MAL, so the probability of him/her actually reading your or any response is fairly low.

tl;dr decide for yourself.
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise"
Jul 1, 2010 11:47 AM

Dec 2009
Remus_Lupa said:
Yes please. I'm so baffled by the sheer amount of.. well randomness in that post. I find myself unable to do so. Then again it's his first and only post here on MAL, so the probability of him/her actually reading your or any response is fairly low.

tl;dr decide for yourself.

lol, i did notice... and then, another noob trying to do better trolls than mine... GG to him.

ill answer his things though... for explanation for other random-ghost accounties ^^ :::
  • Shiro LEARNED to fight...not like he was born with the skills, he was good at learning them though. ( recall practicing with saber, watching the fights ( archer) etc.
  • dude...i edited that thing long ago... obviously i'd read what i write/type -.-
  • Nine Lives from ARCHER Heracles will deploy depending on the enemy/target/situation. 9 lazors are the ones from normal 9 lives. Berserker Heracle's Nine live's are slashes. go read OUR material again , onegai~desu
  • Noobie_with_Ghost_account said:
    read people, read!
    i invite you to do the same AFTER having studied the material yourselves O_^d

i believe this is all for the moment, lets go back to comment section for asking Emiya to update or letting me do it ( or another guy, idk )
  • "Got it?this is what it means to kill things"
    Jul 7, 2013 11:54 PM

Nov 2011
    Nasuversepro said:

...Zeuz himself said he was to be the greatest one...dont dare go against god´s will, Era couldnt o.o

>.> Nine lives will create more beams if needed depending on the targets, therefore :

half of the world = Enuma Elish
    both halves of the world= NineLives

btw....we jumped off topic.

time pulling Ea > time unleashing NineLives

Rho Aias <=EA ( Gae bolg =?=Ea since single Target gae bolg is more effective than Ea even though it is B rank D: )
    yet enough time to recreate UBW and change positions.

anyway, we are off topic again, :s

Achilles vs Heracles? that would be interesting, though Zeuz wouldnt want that ^_^d

Yeah, too bad Zeus doesn't have the same authority as Nasu, ya know the guy who wrote the story. =D

Word of God states that Gilgamesh is the strongest servant. Meaning in 'serious mode' Goldy would roflstomp Heracles, regardless of class. Your wanking of Nine-Lives, while hysterical, isn't rooted in fact.

Rho Aias will never block full Ea, more so now that CCC has been released and solidifies it as a true anti-planet NP. You're either a troll or just grossly uninformed.
    May 18, 2016 3:01 PM

Dec 2015
    But seriously, can anyone imagine how awesome it'd be to have Archer wielding the giant axe-sword and saying "Set...Nine Lives Blade Works"

Oct 4, 2018 2:27 AM
    Oct 2018
    Because berserker was stronger :) . In terms of pure skills , stats and power berserker is better then Archer . Also he needs to be filled 12 times , and each time it should be a different type of kill. So Archer need to have at least 12 different ways(weapons) to kill him.

In a direct fight between them , berserker will win. But if we think about the holy Grail war , archer could have just opened UBW and aimed at illya ( what Gilgamesh did ) . Also , he is a goddamn archer , he isn't supposed to have a close combact against the servant with the highest physical strength
    Jun 2, 2020 10:37 PM
    Jun 2020
    so what i got from this was archer can make the sword but thtat doesnt mean he can use it fully. remember its sabers sword that killed berserker. it took both of them holding it to use it and i think the sword whould have been the same as when the red hair dude i forgot his name fought berserker when saber didnt touch the sword. because saber wasnt there the sword was just a plain strong sword.
    Jun 2, 2020 10:37 PM
    Jun 2020
    so what i got from this was archer can make the sword but thtat doesnt mean he can use it fully. remember its sabers sword that killed berserker. it took both of them holding it to use it and i think the sword whould have been the same as when the red hair dude i forgot his name fought berserker when saber didnt touch the sword. because saber wasnt there the sword was just a plain strong sword.
    Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
    Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» How did Shirou become Archer?!

jellabee - May 11, 2009

37 by Arthurius »»
    Sep 11, 2020 6:29 PM

Poll: » Favorite of Archer's Noble Phantasms

Asuno - Nov 15, 2008

15 by HunterTennouji »»
    Jul 8, 2013 12:07 PM

» Other NPs in UBW

HunterTennouji - Jul 8, 2013

0 by HunterTennouji »»
    Jul 8, 2013 12:05 PM

Poll: » Unlimited Blade Works

Enjou - May 20, 2008

27 by Air-Dragon »»
    Jan 13, 2013 6:15 PM

» A question about archer

hkhaya - Dec 2, 2011

2 by Asuno »»
    Dec 21, 2011 2:51 AM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.