Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 13, 2011 4:18 PM
Oct 2010
Holy shit I'm late...how could I forget about Liar Game, how could I??!?!!?

Akiyama's playing even before the game officially starts.fufu
I'm counting to see Nao having a bigger role here. My girl has grown so much >_<
And Yokoya is back and saying he knows the true colours of Liar Game. Srsly? He certainly doesn't agree with Nao, about trust and all, that's impossible ._. So, what's he thinking?...no good. I want Fukunaga to win u_u Whoever wins this is going to be great!!!!*excited* Body's ready, bring it on!

Dec 21, 2011 5:15 AM

Apr 2010
I had actually stopped reading manga and watching anime for a period of 5 months (with stress from school and my recent bout of interest in video games) but just yesterday, something compelled me to check if Liar Game chapters had been updated. I'd been checking this for a while before, but each time I'd come up disappointed because there would be no new chapters available.

and while I knew that it probably wouldn't turn up with any chapters this time I searched... I did search anyway. Imagine my amazement when I found out that I'd been a month behind and four chapters had been released already! YUSSSSSSSS!!!! I'm SO happy that new chapters have come out :D Because of this I'm inspired to start watching anime and reading manga again. I'm baaaaack, baby! :D

We can expect a great, epic arc in the next few upcoming months from our one and only Legend: Kaitani Shinobu *does 360 jump in the air* XD!
Feb 5, 2017 11:12 PM

Mar 2015
So Nao have grown up eh?

Jan 5, 2018 9:34 AM
Jun 2017
I'm already so tensed, I wonder what Yokoya is up to?
Nov 20, 2021 10:54 PM

Jan 2017
That's one way to fire up the start of a new round, bravo Akiyama

Seems like we're back to just the duo of Nao and Akiyama again, would have liked to see more of Akagi but he didn't really do much during the Chair game
Jul 2, 2023 2:29 PM
Sep 2020
FragmantLemon said:
That's one way to fire up the start of a new round, bravo Akiyama

Seems like we're back to just the duo of Nao and Akiyama again, would have liked to see more of Akagi but he didn't really do much during the Chair game
Humble beginnings to next game 
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 203 Discussion (Newly Written Chapter 202)

Mana - Aug 15, 2016

4 by DebiPS »»
Apr 14, 12:48 PM

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 105 Discussion

en_____ - Mar 6, 2010

15 by DebiPS »»
Apr 4, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 22 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 6, 2008

13 by DebiPS »»
Mar 21, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 138 Discussion

belatkuro - Jul 21, 2010

18 by jeffu »»
Mar 13, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Liar Game Chapter 1 Discussion

supersayen - Sep 21, 2010

22 by TheGeno42 »»
Feb 22, 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.