Forum Settings
Forums

Which animes could have a good live action adaption?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 29, 2023 12:30 AM

May 2015
-Hermit- said:
TheBerserker said:

I think you just like Spiderman even tho you aren't a fan of the superhero genre.
Maybe. I'm not really convinced it's that though because the only Spiderman media I have enjoyed or shown any interest in is the Tobey Maguire movies. I think it's just the Spiderman design, because Green Goblin, Dr. Ock and Sandman had all of that goofyness I can't get into, especially Green Goblin.

I think you're just negatively viewing the whole thing, tbh.
Jul 29, 2023 4:41 AM

Jun 2014
Black Lagoon could work as either a series of movies or a TV show. I wonder who could play Revy?
Aug 1, 2023 5:13 PM

Mar 2021
I feel that Yankee and other delinquent-themed anime would not look nearly as good in live action. Other ones that I actually enjoyed watching were Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note, Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo (first season), GTO, and so on.

In addition, it seems that any shoujo anime or manga with a school drama setting has been successful. If we include manga works that have not been adapted into anime, we can include Hana Yori Dango, Mei's Butler, Hana Zakari no Kimitachi e, and so on.Hana Yori Dango is an anime adaptation.

On the other hand, I think it is difficult to make a live-action sports movie. If there is an imbalance between the athleticism of the actors, their acting ability, and the CG technology, it will all look cheap. Also, depending on the case, costumes may look cheap or tacky when used in live-action.
kihelAug 2, 2023 5:13 PM

Aug 1, 2023 7:04 PM

Feb 2016
kihel said:
If we include manga works that have not been adapted into anime, we can include Hana Yori Dango
https://myanimelist.net/anime/106/Hana_yori_Dango
その目だれの目?
Aug 1, 2023 7:58 PM

Mar 2021
Lucifrost said:
kihel said:
If we include manga works that have not been adapted into anime, we can include Hana Yori Dango
https://myanimelist.net/anime/106/Hana_yori_Dango

Yeah, I know Hana Yori Dango is an anime adaptation, or rather, I watched it broadcast in the mornings in real time.

I wanted to say that the works I wrote after that, Mei-chan's Butler and Hana-zakari no Kimitachi e have not been made into anime.

Aug 1, 2023 8:23 PM
Apr 2022
y'all stop pretending, all harem and isekai shit could have a live action and would dominate the whole media frfr
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Filler arcs are not that bad, you're just too old and have access to the internet.

LenRea - Yesterday

21 by DarkShame2 »»
3 minutes ago

» WHat's an anime that would be great if a genderswapped version was made?

TheBlockernator - 49 minutes ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
21 minutes ago

» How did the (first 10) anime end up on your favorites list?

JaaShooUhh - 5 hours ago

20 by Spunkert »»
22 minutes ago

» "Goes With Everything" Moments

JaaShooUhh - 49 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
24 minutes ago

» Can someone please help me fine the name of an old anime ( no pics available)

Karimhi - Jun 8

5 by Karimhi »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.