Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 7, 2022 10:41 AM
Oct 2021
CreepHazard said:
HisokaFanFromBG said:

Is Annie really evil if she was made to believe the people behind the walls were demons. Why wouldn't she find pleasure or cause chaos. Eren goes through the same exact things.

Eren finds pleasure in killing the Marleyans? Dude he did it because the negotiations didn't work, and they had no way to avoid their eradication. While Annie had seen and lived with the Eldians within the walls and knew they didn't pose any threat, and could've easily kidnapped Eren (or tried to because I highly doubt Levi would let it pass either way) without causing any chaos if she wanted to. But no, instead she decides to toy with the scouts before killing them. Idk man seems evil to me.
Even if Eren found pleasure in destroying Marley you really can't call him evil because he's got the memories of the previous shifters, especially his dad and how his sister was tortured to death by the Marley policemen, whereas Annie lacks any motivation to personally hate Eldians whatsoever, except the hatred injected by Marleyans which she KNOWS ISN'T TRUE, and she might even have inherited the memories of pain and suffering of the previous shifters under Marley.
Your argument is objectively invalid and doesn't mean shit

Ok, smarty. Something you misunderstood is that what I argue is that there are no evil characters from the main cast outside of King Fritz. Everyone is manipulated and influenced by their environment. I don't think Eren is evil, nor Annie.
Oct 7, 2022 11:14 AM

Apr 2021
HisokaFanFromBG said:
CreepHazard said:

Eren finds pleasure in killing the Marleyans? Dude he did it because the negotiations didn't work, and they had no way to avoid their eradication. While Annie had seen and lived with the Eldians within the walls and knew they didn't pose any threat, and could've easily kidnapped Eren (or tried to because I highly doubt Levi would let it pass either way) without causing any chaos if she wanted to. But no, instead she decides to toy with the scouts before killing them. Idk man seems evil to me.
Even if Eren found pleasure in destroying Marley you really can't call him evil because he's got the memories of the previous shifters, especially his dad and how his sister was tortured to death by the Marley policemen, whereas Annie lacks any motivation to personally hate Eldians whatsoever, except the hatred injected by Marleyans which she KNOWS ISN'T TRUE, and she might even have inherited the memories of pain and suffering of the previous shifters under Marley.
Your argument is objectively invalid and doesn't mean shit

Ok, smarty. Something you misunderstood is that what I argue is that there are no evil characters from the main cast outside of King Fritz. Everyone is manipulated and influenced by their environment. I don't think Eren is evil, nor Annie.

Alright I respect your opinion. There can be more than one interpretations. But for me bro Annie's just pure evil, and so are a few others like Zeke (second season what he did to Mike and at the abandoned fortress) and Rod Reiss and his entire family except Freida (forgot this piece of shit in my other list).
Oct 7, 2022 5:58 PM

Jul 2021
Out of those people Floch probably

Oct 9, 2022 10:00 AM
Jan 2022
Ain’t no way people are saying Floch is more evil than Zekeđź’€
Oct 12, 2022 10:46 AM
Aug 2022
Floch isn't exactly evil he just happened to care about his country more than the others did. King Fritz is definitely the most evil
Oct 12, 2022 11:09 PM
Mar 2022
Correct and missing answer is Eren himself
Oct 13, 2022 8:00 AM
Mar 2018
40% thinks Floch is the most evil character on this list yet no one gave a genuine reason to why he is “evil”.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 20, 2022

281 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Yesterday, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Yesterday, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.