Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 21, 2010 3:58 PM

Nov 2007
Hope you feel better soon.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 25, 2010 6:45 AM

Mar 2009
Wasn't cutiep809 an admin here? She's not know. ANyone know anything about that? I thought we'd made her an admin since she was a card maker.... let me know...
Jun 25, 2010 6:48 AM

Mar 2009

Roll Call~

Windeen here

Please, all admins still here please let me know by just quoting this and answering with an {Your name}~ Here... or just Here.
Like I did above....

PS: This is because I want to make sure that all admins are paying attention (Other than Tsubasa and Airitoizzy that is)- So I'm sorry if you guys think it's annoying. This is just a random check to see who's paying attention.
If someone doesn't respond within a week, I'll send a warning to those people once...

windeen-windyJun 25, 2010 7:15 AM
Jun 26, 2010 11:38 AM

Nov 2007
windeen-windy said:

Roll Call~

Windeen here

Please, all admins still here please let me know by just quoting this and answering with an {Your name}~ Here... or just Here.
Like I did above....

PS: This is because I want to make sure that all admins are paying attention (Other than Tsubasa and Airitoizzy that is)- So I'm sorry if you guys think it's annoying. This is just a random check to see who's paying attention.
If someone doesn't respond within a week, I'll send a warning to those people once...

tsubasalover here

windeen-windy said:
Wasn't cutiep809 an admin here? She's not know. ANyone know anything about that? I thought we'd made her an admin since she was a card maker.... let me know...

I don't know, I don't see her in admin. list either. Maybe she took herself off?
tsubasaloverJun 26, 2010 11:48 AM
Jun 26, 2010 12:28 PM

Mar 2009
tsubasalover said:

windeen-windy said:

I don't know, I don't see her in admin. list either. Maybe she took herself off?

Ok, thanks Tsubasa....
That's what I was thinking. >_>
I went to deliver her a member card and it said she was away till July 7th... so I got mad because I've been waiting for her to make and release 100+ member cards.
When she gets back, I think I'll ask her.
That's the main reason I have to doing this roll call, I need to know who is paying attention.
Thanks for answering that too BTW.
Jun 28, 2010 3:36 AM

Nov 2008
I'm sorry I had been idle for these past few weeks...
The reason is...my relatives have been visiting and I have not got the chance to be online much... But yes, I am still alive ^^
Jun 28, 2010 8:26 AM

Mar 2009
selinawen said:
I'm sorry I had been idle for these past few weeks...
The reason is...my relatives have been visiting and I have not got the chance to be online much... But yes, I am still alive ^^

Good to know, I was wondering where you were~
When/if the others check in, I have some ideas I want to talk to you guys about, but I want to wait till everyone's paying attention.
Meanwhile-I want you guys to think about events to do with the club please. And also, I'm planning a Club Picture contest once I get the layout up.
I'm really annoyed that more than half of the club is only here for themember cards (Probably) when their released >_>
And I assume that because only a hand ful of members are taking part in the events.

I'm sorry for spelling mistakes if there are any or typos, I'm Dyslexic, and that causes problems for me with spelling as well as reading sometimes, and I don't have ime to open my spell checker ATM-I'm about to leave my house.
Jun 28, 2010 11:33 AM

Mar 2009
Selinawen- Did you vote for an AMV for the month- before I closed it?
Jun 28, 2010 2:40 PM

Nov 2007
I'm glad you're still alive, selinawen.

And I also saw about her leaving until the amount of time on her profile as well, windeen-windy.
Jun 28, 2010 2:47 PM

Mar 2009
tsubasalover said:

And I also saw about her leaving until the amount of time on her profile as well, windeen-windy.

I was just starting to wonder, it's no big deal Tsubasa. That's all. I wasn't mad or anything.
And call me Windy ^^
Since we're friends.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

@ Selinawen: If you haven't voted yet for the AMV of the month, would you mind going to the thread, looking at the 3 videos that have 4 votes and voting (By commenting) for one of the 3 you like to break the tie?
If you wouldn't mind. I don't feel like making a new voting thread for the tie breaker and I wasn't sure if I could...but I tried altering the poll to see if I could turn it into a poll just for those 3... but I couldn't ^^;

And I really do not feel like making another thread at the moment. So if you haven't voted... maybe you could just do that? And say something like: "By my authority as an officer of this club and someone who has not voted yet, I'll break the tie".
Or... something like that. It's up to you.

windeen-windyJun 28, 2010 2:55 PM
Jun 29, 2010 12:01 AM

Nov 2007
windeen-windy said:
tsubasalover said:

I was just starting to wonder, it's no big deal Tsubasa. That's all. I wasn't mad or anything.
And call me Windy ^^
Since we're friends.

I was just stating what I saw, too. No hard feelings, windy (I'll call you windy, then).
Jun 29, 2010 1:32 AM

Nov 2008
XD! Yeah...sorry about the long absence...

And yes, I have not voted yet, XD! Okay, I shall go and watch these three videos and choose the best among them... ^_^
Jun 29, 2010 10:16 AM

Mar 2009
selinawen said:
XD! Yeah...sorry about the long absence...

And yes, I have not voted yet, XD! Okay, I shall go and watch these three videos and choose the best among them... ^_^

Thanks selinawen ^^
Jun 29, 2010 10:17 AM

Mar 2009
tsubasalover said:
windeen-windy said:
tsubasalover said:

And call me Windy ^^
Since we're friends.

I was just stating what I saw, too. No hard feelings, windy (I'll call you windy, then).

Ok Tsubasa.
Jun 30, 2010 2:17 PM

Mar 2009
Ok, I'm a bit tired of waiting, so I'll tell any admins who jump in in the middle and are clueless to read back posts.

I realize that all members can't be active in every club. Even this one. but I'd like to offer an incentive for members to participate. I want to make some kind of reward and/or penalty system for members who do and do not take part in club events.
However. I'm not sure what to do exactly. SO I wanted your ideas. All I have to offer is more or less member cards as a reward of punishment. But I'm not sure how that'll work.

Ryuuki6 and I had planned on giving members at most 2 member cards each so we don’t have too much work.
I was hoping Ryuuki6 would answer the roll call, but I guess he’s(?) busy.
I’m almost sure, that even though a small number of members are taking part in the events, that many, many more will request member cards. Which annoys me. But I don’t know how else to get them to do so without nagging them to the point of driving them away.

Also, when Zelman a member asked about awards for the banner contest… that made me a little annoyed as well, I was planning on offering awards for some of the events, but she didn’t compete until she was told (I assume someone told her) that there will be, also, I didn’t see her take part in any of the contests that had no prizes.
I’ll admit that that aspect has me very annoyed, but if we can get more members to participate, I may have to do that more often.

That’s why I was hoping you guys could offer me your thoughts on this problem. One of the clubs I’m in sent out a mass message that was titled: MEMBER CARDS! Then when we clicked to read (I read the messages anyway) it said it had been a trick to get us to all read and be active…. But I was thinking that would only annoy members here.
So I don’t think that’s the best idea… and it will only work so many times.

Also, I was thinking about a system where active members earn points and the number of points they have will win them things (Like a custom Loki Signature, or banner, or badge or member card or a IOU for me or someone to make them a Loki Profile or something)…. But still I’m not so sure of that.
windeen-windyJun 30, 2010 2:22 PM
Jun 30, 2010 3:10 PM

Nov 2007
That's the problem with MAL because it's hard to see if everyone saw the forum (and just not participating) or now... Maybe you need outside source (other websites) that can check if someone comes?

I'm not sure if, like you said about Ryuuki6, that everyone's busy with their life outside MAL, but it's kind of hard to make clubs active when the anime and manga are already over.

That trap message sure is not a good idea. I would get annoyed as well.

How about having a price for each person who participated (smaller level than the special price like badges), and a special price for someone who won the banner contest (like getting official position.. doesn't have to official position. I just setting an example)?
Jun 30, 2010 3:38 PM

May 2009
tsubasalover said:
That's the problem with MAL because it's hard to see if everyone saw the forum (and just not participating) or now... Maybe you need outside source (other websites) that can check if someone comes?

I'm not sure if, like you said about Ryuuki6, that everyone's busy with their life outside MAL, but it's kind of hard to make clubs active when the anime and manga are already over.

That trap message sure is not a good idea. I would get annoyed as well.

How about having a price for each person who participated (smaller level than the special price like badges), and a special price for someone who won the banner contest (like getting official position.. doesn't have to official position. I just setting an example)?

Tsubasalover is right In this site persons care mostly about cards and if u want discussion u need to check others sites I don't think its a problem if members want a reward like in bannner contest
main problem is that Loki is not a popular anime and many members haven't watched it yet soo its hard for them to vote if u don't know the characters
i THINK games like in others clubs will help
What about a MM asking members what they want or suggestions

Jun 30, 2010 4:17 PM

Mar 2009
I'm aware that people have lives outside of the internet >_>
I do too, but one would think that if they joined this club, that they would know the characters and either have seen the anime or manga (Even part way) I mean, most people don't go around just randomly joining clubs.... at least not normal people.
And I understand what you guys are saying about the wanting awards for things.

I don't see anything wrong with it either for the most part, but it kind of seems to me more like I'm bribing them to participate, when they should be doing it because they like the anime/manga and like making graphics (At least that's my opinion).
And the award should be an added bonus or something, not the sole reason. I honestly don't think my feelings on this issue are unreasonable but it kind of sounds like you guys think they might be (Unless I'm reading what your saying wrong).

I'm not mad about the situation, just frustrated.
I can't run any games other than the contests we have, I can set them up, but then I'll need someone else to run and monitor it.
As for incentives to participate, I could offer badges or pins(Like Badges only smaller) that when they have enough, they may request another member card or a banner or something when they have enough.
Like collect 5 or 6 pins and you can turn them in for something else.... Not sure though how that idea sounds.

P.S. If the above sounds snappish, I'm sincerely sorry, I'm not feeling well at the moment (My heart problem) and I'm frustrated that what I've been doing for the club and what the other admins have been doing for the club is being ignored but the majority of the members.
I mean, there's over 100 members.
Yeah, they can't be on MAL all the time, but I try and give people enough time to take part, and I send out mass messaged and I just can't believe that most of the members in this club don't know the characters-I mean, they have to know at least Loki, even if not most of the others.... Do you guys see where I'm coming from?

Added: Oh, and I am making a list of upcomming events, I'll post it here becore I post it on the club page. And about my comment above, about my giving people enough time to take part in the contests, I realize some might not think a week is enough, But I was planning on it running longer -until I realized it would make me take longer to make the layout if I did that.
I am planning on making the next ones longer (Like a few weeks rather than a week).
I'll post the list of events for you guys to ok it in a few minutes then I'm going to take a nap.
I should be finished with the cards soon, sorry it has taken me so long but I've had a lot of things pop up in my way here and there.
windeen-windyJun 30, 2010 4:30 PM
Jun 30, 2010 4:48 PM

Mar 2009

Upcomming Events:

AMV of the month contest {Nominations Only}-
Opening Somewhere Between July 1st or 4th
Closing Somewhere Between July 15th or 18th

AMV Of The Month Contest {Voting only}-
Opening Somewhere Between July 15th or 18th
Closing Somewhere Between July 30th or 31st

Make your own AMV {Contest}--
Starting Sometime In July Or August (Not Sure Yet-Still Working On The Rules)
Will Have An Award Of The Winner’s Choice.

Character Of The Month-
Closing Somewhere Between July 22nd or 25th

Kizuna Of The Month-
Closing Somewhere Between July 22nd or 25th

Club Picture Contest-
Will Be Held Once I Have The Layout Posted And Will Have An Award Of The Winner’s Choice.

An Avatar/Gif Contest Later In The Year-
(No Set Date Yet)

And Possibly Next Year A Layout Contest-
(No Set Date Yet)

If any of you have any ideas for games or contests, please let me know here. And if any of you have problems with my set dates, please let me know. I tried to allow for more time with each.

Edit: I do have 1 idea for a game. I don't think it's really a good one though.
Anyway-Here's the idea for the game:
The game would be this- the person running it would post the name of a character from the Loki Anime/Manga... and a picture of the character.
Example: Mayura then the picture would be below her name.

The theme of the game would be for someone to post image and the name of the anime/character said image is from, of characters not related to the anime or manga- The objective would be for them to find the character not related that looked the MOST like Mayura.

Then there would be another round, The next one would be, say: Kid Loki or Adult Loki and an image of whichever it is. And so on. Each person who posted the image that looked the most like the character would get a point.
At the end of the game (When all of the characters have been gone threw) then I'd award a pin or badge to the person who had posted the most accurate likeness of the characters.

The main rule would be that it has to be a character from another anime or manga, and not a fanart.....but as I said. I don't know how well it would work.... it might be a totally bad idea.
Also, we may be able to work out a hangman-I wa sthinking of a loki related or nors gods related hang man but if you guys think most of the members don't know most of the characters, that might be a bad idea as well.
And a possible quiz-- Loki or nors gods related.... Then there's the fan art contest that was mentioned before, But I do have other clubs to run, so I won't do that unless someone else wants to take the job.
I was thinking about another banner contest before the end of the year as well, to give people who were too busy this time a chance to do it if they want to (Like one of my friends who's a member here) but couldn't join.

windeen-windyJun 30, 2010 10:42 PM
Jul 1, 2010 8:19 AM

Nov 2007
I understand your frustration. I felt about the clubs when I first created, too.

I like the game idea.
Jul 1, 2010 1:20 PM

May 2009
Let see the characters

if Selinawen can add a description without copying this site and the game is good
i like what u suggested too ^_^
To enter in the anime more
Loki -->picc he is the ----
main antagonist ---> Heimdall

Loki Family ---> Yamino Fenrir X because Hel is kinda a spoiler

Old Family---> Spica

Human Friend ----> Mayura picc she is a girl

Jul 1, 2010 4:04 PM

Nov 2007
I don't think Hel is a spoiler because it was mentioned that she's part of the family, too, in anime (though it was at the end of Hel's appearance, like the manga).
Jul 9, 2010 3:26 PM

May 2009
tsubasalover said:
I don't think Hel is a spoiler because it was mentioned that she's part of the family, too, in anime (though it was at the end of Hel's appearance, like the manga).

Thanks A Lot ^__^

Since the site is not properly working i give u those cards

Jul 10, 2010 3:07 AM

Nov 2007
lol~, thanks. Though I already told you I only needed one of the three templates.
Jul 15, 2010 2:42 AM

Nov 2008
Airitoizzy said:
Let see the characters

if Selinawen can add a description without copying this site and the game is good

Old Family---> Spica

Hm...what do you mean exactly? I'm a bit confused ^^'

And the game idea on finding character lookalikes seem fun, XD!
Jul 15, 2010 6:40 AM

Mar 2009
selinawen said:

tsubasalover said:

I like the game idea.

Ok, when the MM's are back up and going I'll start some games, any more game ideas? I'll see what else I can think about when I have time.

Also, when the PM's are unlocked, and the messaging system is finally fixed..... I think we should wait about 2 days before sending out MM's about club activities, simply because people will already be stressed and annoyed with overloaded boxes they need to clean out and such and we should give them some time to catch up and stuff.
Otherwise their annoyance might be directed at us and the club. If we have to, I'll leave the characters and Kizuna of this month and AMV of this month up for all of august so that we can leave the contests open and running long enough to have a proper run of it
Jul 15, 2010 7:29 AM

May 2009
selinawen said:
Airitoizzy said:
Let see the characters

Old Family---> Spica

Hm...what do you mean exactly? I'm a bit confused ^^'

I already made it because i trhink not all the members know the characters or what they look like >_> its called Let see the characters together
u can start a Tread anime and manga differences like u said it would be helpfull ^__^

i like a lot the game idea too :)

Jul 16, 2010 11:08 AM

Nov 2008
oooh~ okies then ^_^
And yeah, I'll be starting that thread soon after I decide where to start from, XD! I planned to start from all 26 eps first, with some scenes from the manga that appeared in the episodes as well...

Anyways... Windeen-windy... I have been wondering on something regarding the AMV contest... I rarely make constantly flashing AMV but this is my most flashy Loki AMV of all time, so I was wondering if something like this is okay, or is it too flashy (before I start on my AMV and make a mistake on the flashes... And no, this AMV is

tsubasaloverJul 17, 2010 9:00 PM
Jul 16, 2010 12:09 PM

Mar 2009
The flashing like what's at 2:02, 2:03, 2:04, 2:05 & 2:06 might be a bit much, but if it's a bit like it is at 3:30 -to- 3:40 or so should be ok.
And it's ok, The glitches in MAL are causing me trouble editing my posts as well in other clubs.... so it's not just you I think.

I like that video a lot that you made (Except for the rapid flashing) It was really cool.
The flashing didn't bother me too much. Until I came across that fast flashing at 2:02-2:06 or so.
I felt kind of like I was being an ogre when I was typing up that rule though.... but I couldn't leave that rule out.
So I'm sorry if it's making it a bit harder on you guys (The AMV makers). I was trying to make the rules so that they weren’t too strict or mean sounding... it didn't help that I don't know much about the different effects names, if you could use some other effect in place of rapid flashing (Like changing colors or something else (Not sure what to suggest I'm sorry) that gives the eyes a bit of a break from the flashing it would be good).

I hope I helped.
And again I'm sorry about all of those rules, I just wanted to cover every possible thing that might have been needed.
BTW "You" from Shuffle- I like that song a lot ^^
One of my favorite anime songs (I Have a lot of fav anime ost songs).... Anyway-if you have any more questions I don't mind answering, should I ad your name to my list of participants then?
Jul 17, 2010 12:35 PM

Nov 2008
Thank you ^_^ You helped a lot, now I think I have an idea of what flashes I should and should not use. But I shall not put too much flashing, of course, haha ^_^

Yep~ I had always wanted to make an MLR AMV with that song in the past when I first heard it, and well, I've already made it now, XD!

Yep, I shall be participating in this contest, XD! It would be my very first AMV contest too ^_^
Jul 17, 2010 8:58 PM

Nov 2007
I hope you don't mind, selinawen, that I fixed your post and deleted your other posts for you.

It didn't went through because at that time MAL was having problems.
Jul 18, 2010 12:01 AM

Nov 2008
tsubasalover said:
I hope you don't mind, selinawen, that I fixed your post and deleted your other posts for you.

It didn't went through because at that time MAL was having problems.

Hehe, it's okay, I appreciate it. Thank you ^_^
Jul 18, 2010 2:13 AM

Mar 2009
Just wanted to let you guys know, I re-instated Cutiep as an admin but if she gets removed somehow again I won't do it again. I don't know how she was removed before. She doesn't know either she said.
Anyway No problem Selinawen ^^
I'll add you to the list later, I hope some other members join then so it's a fun contest for you.
Jul 18, 2010 3:41 AM

May 2009
Airitoizzy said:
Hiiihii^^ about the banner contest can we have prizes like Special cards or smthing
Zelman asked me about prizes and i don't know what i have to say i think we need prizes to involve more members to enter the contest
Windeen if u and Ryuushi6 are already busy with cards can we ask cutiep809 to make prizes please^^
i think a reward is needed

Of course not me i do love cutiep809 cards as u can see

Jul 19, 2010 12:12 AM

Nov 2007
windeen-windy said:
Just wanted to let you guys know, I re-instated Cutiep as an admin but if she gets removed somehow again I won't do it again. I don't know how she was removed before. She doesn't know either she said.
I'll add you to the list later, I hope some other members join then so it's a fun contest for you.

I don't mind that, either, but I kind of feel like I'm not doing my own job.
Jul 19, 2010 7:37 PM

Mar 2009
Airitoizzy said:
Airitoizzy said:
Hiiihii^^ about the banner contest can we have prizes like Special cards or smthing
Zelman asked me about prizes and i don't know what i have to say i think we need prizes to involve more members to enter the contest
Windeen if u and Ryuushi6 are already busy with cards can we ask cutiep809 to make prizes please^^
i think a reward is needed

Of course not me i do love cutiep809 cards as u can see

For now I'll handle the prize system till I have it all set and defined and worked out. Or unless I enter a contest, then I'll ask her to do it if she's willing.
I've got some personal problems again so I'll likely be a crappy leader for a while, sorry about that.
Sometimes when things like this happen... reeeally stressful.
So I'm sorry in advance for any deficiency on my part as leader of admins.

tsubasalover said:
windeen-windy said:

Your doing your own job just fine I just figured I'd go ahead and re-add her as an admin when she asked me to do it... maybe I shouldn't have?
I'm slow at doing my own jobs here and other clubs unfortunately.
windeen-windyJul 20, 2010 12:34 AM
Jul 22, 2010 2:21 AM

Nov 2007
windeen-windy said:

tsubasalover said:
windeen-windy said:

Your doing your own job just fine I just figured I'd go ahead and re-add her as an admin when she asked me to do it... maybe I shouldn't have?
I'm slow at doing my own jobs here and other clubs unfortunately.

It's ok since she asked you to do so and you're the admin. leader.
Jul 23, 2010 1:10 PM

Mar 2009
Ok ^^

I'm also going to leave the contests I'm running up longer than planned, Later when I'm feeling better (I have to take a nap, my heart problem's aggravating me) I'll post a statement in the club wall as to why and for how long exactly. But I'm doing it mainly because of the fact that I can't Mass message and that means not many people are doing it.
If I have to I'll leave the current characters of the month and kizuna and AMV up till the glitch is done with.
But the ban on voting for the current characters for 2 months (Or rather, 2 voting rounds) even if we skip some months. I think that's the only fair thing to do.
Unless you guys disagree, if you do, please tell me.
Jul 29, 2010 1:27 PM

Nov 2007
MAL Status: Message box works now, but still cannot send MM.
Jul 30, 2010 11:52 PM

Mar 2009
*Sighs from minor annoyance*
cutiep809 has been removed as admin and will no longer be making any cards for this club (Thankfully we found out before she'd started though-I hate it when members start something like that then stop).
But yeah, she asked me to remove her as admin and told me she wouldn't have the time to hake the LE cards.
Aug 1, 2010 9:20 PM

Nov 2007
That's too bad.
Aug 9, 2010 1:40 AM

Mar 2009
Yeah...and I haven't heard anything from our other Special card maker, so I don't know if she still wants to do it or not.... and I haven't got time at the moment to do that. My family's planning to move (Once we find a place to move too) and I have some personal things distracting me... so I won't be able to ask her if she's still with us for a while.
Aug 10, 2010 6:52 AM

May 2009
windeen-windy said:
Yeah...and I haven't heard anything from our other Special card maker, so I don't know if she still wants to do it or not.... and I haven't got time at the moment to do that. My family's planning to move (Once we find a place to move too) and I have some personal things distracting me... so I won't be able to ask her if she's still with us for a while.

i can ask funbun33 or naecel if they can help us or ladyeclair when she is back
do u know other cardmakers
WE have to find out persons that are able to make cards
Ryuuyki is busy and u can find her at Sunday soo i guess we need a cardmaker
i dunno why persons don't want to join Loki its frustating :(

Aug 11, 2010 12:05 PM

Mar 2009
hmm... Ryuuyki is busy... Well... sunday is better than no day, if he/she still wants to help me deliever cards... Oh well, I'll manage either way- I won't be opening the card request thread until MM's are working again.
Aug 22, 2010 3:11 PM

Nov 2007
Wow, so quiet here... Anyway. Coming to check this out.
Aug 23, 2010 2:28 AM

Mar 2009
Just checking in:
I've been being lazy because I was in a minor car accident last week Monday. Even though it was minor, I guess it upset the other health problems I have and so I've been feeling generally crappy, in pain and sleepy since. So I haven't been working in any of my clubs. I'm sorry >_>;
Aug 25, 2010 4:22 PM

Mar 2009

Update: I'll try to post the cards in the thread later. But I don't plan on opening it to requests from normal members until the MM system is back in full force (Whenever that is).
Just so you guys know.
Also, all club games and such will stay in limbo for now as well because it's very hard to run it properly without the MM and I don't plan to go from profile to profile (As some clubs have been having to do)-At least all games and such that I am in charge of, you guys can do what you want with the events your running.... but I've lost all motivation for the time being and I'm generally disgusted with the state of the mm system.
windeen-windyAug 25, 2010 4:27 PM
Aug 25, 2010 5:02 PM

Nov 2007
I just read about your minor accident. Are you ok now? I hope you are.
Aug 25, 2010 7:43 PM

Mar 2009
I hate to complain but I like answering that question honestly.
Honesty; I'm still dealing with the pain from it, but I'm not as bad any more.... I'll probably be in pain for a while, I have a condition called Fibromyalgia as well as the heart problem, it's a pain illness/disorder and they were both aggravated. But other than that I'm fine.
Thanks for asking Tsubasa.... Just depressed about the mass messaging system mostly now.
(Meaning of the word:: new Latin.| fibro-, fibrous tissues | Gk. myo-, muscle | Gk. algos-, pain, meaning muscle and connective tissue pain; also referred to as FM or FMS)
windeen-windyAug 25, 2010 7:46 PM
Aug 30, 2010 2:34 PM

Nov 2007
I abhor about MM not working, either!

Also, although it's not related to this club, I finally watched Romeo x Juliet (your profile pic.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which Loki Do You Like?

tsubasalover - Apr 5, 2010

6 by -Ayu »»
Jan 31, 2017 5:21 AM

Sticky: Poll: » What do u think about the manga ?

Airitoizzy - Apr 15, 2010

9 by -Ayu »»
Jan 31, 2017 5:18 AM

Sticky: » {CLOSED for the time being}-- Club Picture Making Contest--{Entries only-no voting yet}

windeen-windy - Jul 8, 2010

3 by windeen-windy »»
Nov 29, 2010 10:36 AM

» {Not Yet open}~Member Card~{STILL Not Yet open}

windeen-windy - Jun 7, 2010

1 by windeen-windy »»
Sep 22, 2010 11:06 PM

Sticky: Poll: » [CLOSED] Club Banner Contest: Voting

tsubasalover - Jul 4, 2010

3 by tsubasalover »»
Aug 30, 2010 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.