Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 11, 2022 10:36 AM

Jan 2021
adnan_ said:
certifiedbinger said:

I was referring to Tybur turning other nations against Paradis. World leaders aren't brainwashed. Potential conspiracy theories aren't enough to side the world with you. Marley's international relations played a huge role in that regard. That's the diplomacy I was talking about.
Paradis is sitting on one of the world's most desired resources. Yet, not one of them was smart enough to actually use it as leverage. Hizuru basically had to spit it out for them.

You say they tried their hand at diplomacy. What exactly did they do? What exactly were they planning to do?
They wanted to try but unfortunately Hizuru blocked their path. his does mean that diplomacy is possible in AoT they just need time and for that eren does not have to go past killing the military and hence he does not plan on just killing military he is wrong.

Exactly. Eren's the entire reason all their planning has gone south. But unfortunately, the show follows a static timeline that is stuck in a causality loop. Things just won't go well, and Eren keeps getting his way.
I was merely hypothesising what COULD have been.
Feb 11, 2022 9:31 PM
Oct 2016
Nostalgik said:
Sanark said:
Simple. What he's doing is wrong cuz he's just not right in his head. Dude has all the power in the world and the only option he came up with is mass genocide. He just wants to kill people cuz that makes him feel good and thats the only thing he can do cuz he was born that way and he's always been that way.
Eren is not only very right in his head - especially considering everything he has in his mind because of the Attack and Founding Titans inside him - but also he is no Light Yagami. He is not drunk on power, his motivation is not to kill people, but simply to get back the world he was striving for, and the complexity of the world and its grayness led him to simply wish for a reset.
I got no issues with his motivation. Its just that the path he chose accomplish his goals is the most excessive possible considering he is the most powerful being in the world. I get it that he'll do anything to protect his friends but just imagine what a regular person living his regular life taking care of their own family suddenly witness them getting crushed by a collosal foot would feel. Are their deaths justified? Are their deaths "right"?

Plus do you really believe his plan is foolproof? That Mikasa, Armin and everyone else would be safe and happy now that the outside world is wiped clean. If they're even his friends anymore after he's done what he seemingly set out to do that is.
Feb 12, 2022 2:07 AM
Apr 2021
For the people who think Eren didn't had a choice, HE DID. Towards the end of the manga, all Eldians become normal humans unable to turn into Titans. Eren, having the power of the founder could have done this.
But it's his nature to kill and he still can't forgive the world for what they did to his people.
EREN COMMITS GENOCIDE BECAUSE HE WANTS TO.
Not because he doesn't have any choice, because apparently he does.
Feb 12, 2022 2:02 PM

Jan 2020
Well then, per the same logic, the world's attempt to eradicate the Eldians isn't wrong either because they're threatening their peace and stability..

It doesn't work like that. I genuinely think that people who view the rumbling as the only solution missed out on the biggest messages the story is trying to convey.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 20, 2022

282 by DeepBlue42 »»
Jun 10, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.