Forum Settings
Forums

Are you a depressed loser? If yes, why do you feel that way?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 15, 2021 10:26 PM

Jun 2021
No, not really. I'm trying to live my life unbothered by what other people think. Obviously I feel insecure at times and wish that I looked prettier, but everyone has those thoughts so I don't really feel like a loser for thinking like that.
Jun 15, 2021 11:37 PM
No.1 Rias Lover

Feb 2021
Yes cause I've spend my life in anime too much that all the dreams of life I had as a kid ate slowly becoming only a dream and never reality
Jun 15, 2021 11:50 PM
Jan 2020
Not depressed but a coward loser that's for sure. Content with building my engineering career for now
Jun 16, 2021 11:23 AM

May 2021
I am not really depressed, but I am a loser. Don't know what to do with my life and I haven't got much motivation.
Jun 16, 2021 11:50 AM

Dec 2019
Not depressed (at least anymore) but I am definitely a loser. I stay inside all day either playing video games, watching anime or writing stupid stories and lurking in these forums. Exciting life ๐Ÿ‘
Jun 16, 2021 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
I have been diagnosed with depression last year, but I don't know what the diagnosis is once you get off of your meds as you've learned cognitive skills and engaged your brain more. I guess for now I still am, especially since there are not many outlets right now.

I've never been suicidal, at my worst I was just apathetic to my future. Basically, I guess I can live and like watch anime until I get a heart attack or something.

As far as my plan goes, I will study business and become an office clerk or whatever you'd call it in english, but I'm moreso interested in finding a partner and starting a family. Like yeah I like business and an ideal version of myself would like to run a business or something, but mostly I just want to be a mom and raise children properly. And like start a pyramid scheme business when I'm 50 or something, I don't know I'm mostly invested in my social future.
Jun 19, 2021 2:07 PM

Jun 2019
In the past I considered myself that way, but now I prefer to believe that I am just a person who overthink too much and is too emotional.
Jun 19, 2021 2:15 PM

Nov 2020
i am a depressed loser. im not good enough to live. ill probably go off myself one day. soon. not a day goes by where i dont think about killing myself.
Jun 19, 2021 11:45 PM

Mar 2021

removed-user said:
I feel this way because others made me think I am a loser so it drives me in a depressed mode. Nevertheless, while the years passed by I consider myself to just disappointing person who should not search friends but I believe in myself I am not a loser at all. This is why I rather be here in a forum speaking trough avatars.

You should have stayed. Sigh.

AzurryX said:
i am a depressed loser. im not good enough to live. ill probably go off myself one day. soon. not a day goes by where i dont think about killing myself.

How do you guys end up feeling this way about yourselves? What makes you say that you are not good enough to live? How can you think about suicide on a daily basis? When did this start? Do you have any idea how and why?
GenshinRosariaJun 19, 2021 11:51 PM
Jun 20, 2021 1:01 AM

Nov 2020
SemillaMinoria said:

How do you guys end up feeling this way about yourselves? What makes you say that you are not good enough to live? How can you think about suicide on a daily basis? When did this start? Do you have any idea how and why?

i have felt this way since i was 12 and im almost 20 yrs old. im inferior to everyone around me and im always behind. i am a socially awkward weirdo. no one in this world cares about me besides my precious boyfriend, but that's about it. im miserable and i hate everything about myself. so why not just end it before i live out a long life of misery?
Jun 20, 2021 1:27 AM

Mar 2021
AzurryX said:
SemillaMinoria said:

i have felt this way since i was 12 and im almost 20 yrs old. im inferior to everyone around me and im always behind. i am a socially awkward weirdo. no one in this world cares about me besides my precious boyfriend, but that's about it. im miserable and i hate everything about myself. so why not just end it before i live out a long life of misery?

You think your girlfriend (boyfriend rather, sorry) won’t miss you for life?
GenshinRosariaJun 20, 2021 1:40 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is MAL dead? ( 1 2 3 )

-Mayhem- - Nov 30, 2022

120 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
10 minutes ago

» Some of y'all are wayyy too narrow-minded and pessimisstic because of it

Timeline_man - Jun 6

20 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
17 minutes ago

» are nukes are the reason ww3 didn't started?

Cielord - 2 hours ago

4 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
20 minutes ago

» Which continent or country has the most appealing "everything"?

IpreferEcchi - 2 hours ago

6 by Stomiks »»
38 minutes ago

» Vent thread. ( 1 2 )

Spooks - Oct 7, 2013

93 by Serafos »»
1 hour ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.