Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 13, 2017 1:55 AM
Nov 2017
It was a long and wonderful journey. i was reading this one (I'm sorry to say goodbye to your favorite characters and join to those who really want anime out!
Mar 22, 2018 10:31 PM

Nov 2007
Final volume released
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/274784
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 4, 2019 7:51 PM
Jan 2019
I'm seeing some people complain about how this manga was dragged. I've followed this series to its finish, and honestly I don't think it was at all. The trials and tribulations that the characters endured throughout their 3 years of high school were for good reason. Karuho Shiina actually planned everything out.

Kimi ni Todoke's shining aspect IS the character growth. The second season of the anime is where things begin to get tough, but that's where the characters grow and struggle to properly communicate to each other. The manga extends much beyond this, but not just in Sawako and Shouta's romance. It delves into the relationships between all the other characters.

Many may not like the supporting cast as much as the mains, but I found their stories just as interesting. This manga was excellent imo. More people need to catch up on it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Sakamoto Days' Gets TV Anime in Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Today

23 by AwNoodles »»
2 hours ago

» Science SARU Produces New 'Ghost in the Shell' TV Anime for 2026 ( 1 2 )

Vindstot - May 25

53 by Merve2Love »»
5 hours ago

» "Oshi no Ko" Season 2 Reveals Supporting Cast Pair, Opening Theme, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

14 by thebrentinator24 »»
11 hours ago

» 'Mashle' Anime Sequel Announced

Nioxys - Yesterday

20 by Yubisoft »»
Today, 4:50 AM

» TOHO Strengthens Animation Division with Acquisition of Science SARU

Vindstot - May 24

13 by uncleqrow »»
Yesterday, 7:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.