Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 24, 2010 5:55 PM

Oct 2008
Thank you for translating! So it looks like we met the goal of 10,000 signatures. Hopefully that means that a second season of Claymore is now in the works. (:
Jul 5, 2010 5:04 AM
Mar 2010
im all for it
Jul 5, 2010 7:28 PM

Jan 2008
Saying that I want this would be putting it mildly. :I
Jul 6, 2010 11:51 AM

Mar 2009
What about the deadline of March 31, 2010? We're way past that.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I wanna see a second season cause what was done cannot be undone! I want a remake.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Jul 24, 2010 8:09 PM
Jun 2010
is there even enough material to make a season 2 or a remake?

Didn't the anime stop at chapter 60 or something, there's "only" ~100 chapters so far...

Jul 24, 2010 9:37 PM

Oct 2008
Yeah, that's about where the anime ended. But they'd have to go back and re-do the last few episodes first, which would take at least a couple episodes. Then I'm sure the remaining forty or so chapters would provide enough material for a 13 episode season if nothing else. I don't think there's enough material for 26 episodes, but 13 or 12 would be good, too.

Or someone earlier on suggesting something about doing OVAs. I'm not 100% sure about this, as I don't follow the series, but someone told me that's what they do for Hellsing. They wait for enough chapters to come out, then they make some OVAs of it. Perhaps Claymore could do the same thing...

There are various ways they could make another season of anime work for Claymore, I believe. (:
Jul 27, 2010 7:45 AM

May 2009
True that this is past the date but you never know if they got the info from the site the day it was updated or just got it when it was posted. who knows we could have made it on time for all we know ( I think that we did). If they make an OVA it could take it back a few eps like many people have said redo a few eps. but i'm sure all of us will be happy with just a few more eps of Claymore. Just hope its not a single episode jsut to get us worked up for a later remake or w/e they are planning to do
Dec 7, 2010 1:14 PM

Aug 2008
I have a feeling it will become an ova series like what happened with Hellsing. Because the end of the current season of claymore doesn't fit in with the progression of the manga. You really can't just say, "lets fixed the last episodes of the end of the first season and then slap on a second season."

Also an ova release like hellsing (only a couple episode per year) could work well, because only one chapter is released a month. Plus they can make it uncensored and show exactly what was in the manga. I just hope they use the same seiyuus, because I've grown to like them. As for the animation, I liked it a lot for the current season release. But if they were given even more time to work on each episode release, I have a feeling it could be even better.
Dec 7, 2010 4:30 PM
Mar 2010
There's actually a lot more material to use in the later chapters ~60-110, than in earlier chapters ~1-60. Especially battles, some epic ones, grins. There's so much more going on that it would be much easier to do 26 episodes for the 2nd season, except in deciding what... maybe there's too much content... and decisions will have to be made, lol
Dec 7, 2010 9:28 PM

Oct 2008
spineslayer said:
Also an ova release like hellsing (only a couple episode per year) could work well, because only one chapter is released a month. Plus they can make it uncensored and show exactly what was in the manga. I just hope they use the same seiyuus, because I've grown to like them. As for the animation, I liked it a lot for the current season release. But if they were given even more time to work on each episode release, I have a feeling it could be even better.

That's what I'm hoping will happen. I'd love to see the series released in OVA format. I can only hope they stick with the same voice actors if they continue the anime. I hate it when sequels of series have to chance voice actors... It can be kinda annoying. :|

And if they were to make an OVA, I'd hope they'd have time to actually animate the fight scenes. As much as I loved the first season of Claymore, the fight scenes (aside from the Teresa arc) could have been handled a lot better. It'd be nice to see some action other than random sword slashes all over the place. =P
Dec 7, 2010 9:29 PM

Oct 2008
HegemonKhan said:
There's actually a lot more material to use in the later chapters ~60-110, than in earlier chapters ~1-60. Especially battles, some epic ones, grins. There's so much more going on that it would be much easier to do 26 episodes for the 2nd season, except in deciding what... maybe there's too much content... and decisions will have to be made, lol

Yeah, a lot of the important stuff is going down right now. A lot of the big realizations and everything, so I think there's more than enough material to make a second season. I only hope someone picks up on that fact and actually starts animating the latest chapters!
Dec 7, 2010 9:50 PM

Oct 2010
baigeneo said:
HegemonKhan said:

Yeah, a lot of the important stuff is going down right now. A lot of the big realizations and everything, so I think there's more than enough material to make a second season. I only hope someone picks up on that fact and actually starts animating the latest chapters!

Yea a season 2 will be great.
Dec 8, 2010 4:55 PM
Mar 2010
though not yet.... we don't want to repeat what happened with season 1... cough cough needing a season 2... or in the case of an again too soon season 2... cough cough... needing a season 3... lol
Jan 20, 2011 8:56 PM
Nov 2010
Was Claymore season 1 that popular to begain with? Was the merchandise sale significant? I'm pretty sure pt 2 is a no.

To me, the manga climaxed with the northern hunt arc, everything since has been a winding down process. The main problem is there's no objective - we don't know what the main chars are trying to achieve or how they are progressing relative to that goal, nor do we know what the baddies are doing, and why. Things just happen for the last 20 or so chapters, and I can't remember what important has happened.
Jan 20, 2011 11:15 PM

Nov 2009
The thing is they had Pris and Clare meet at the end of season 1, an alternate ending to the manga which would really change the flow of things.. =='' what's more, Pris seems much much much much stronger in the manga......

deviantART                                    YouTube  
Mar 8, 2011 7:55 PM
Mar 2011
I would love to see more claymore episodes but first they need to redo season 1 and put in all the missing stuff they left out alot from the manga and fix the ending because as far as I know Clare hasn't found Raki yet he's still with Priscilla even after 7 years and they put some stuff in darkness in paradise out of order and they need to put in that part was the ending of the Awaking when Cid kisses Clare and Raki gets jealous and Clare give a Faint smile over Raki jealousy
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 45 Discussion

shakeyourpup45 - Aug 2, 2011

8 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 15, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 64 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 14, 2010

23 by phantom346 »»
Jun 15, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 61 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 13, 2010

16 by phantom346 »»
Jun 15, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 60 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 13, 2010

12 by phantom346 »»
Jun 15, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Claymore Chapter 55 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 13, 2010

12 by phantom346 »»
Jun 15, 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.