Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2017 11:06 AM

Jan 2008
You act like it's a certain that we will mislynch though. We DON'T know who is town and who is scum, even if you say you town read someone. YOU DON'T KNOW. I'm saying that risk+chance of getting scum is BETTER than the certainty of not lynching anyone. no one will dispute that town lynches are bad in this setup, they are bad. but i'm not trying to lynch town, i'm trying to lynch scum.

I'm not closing myself off this game. I have explained EVERYTHING you've asked me to explain. The only thing I'm keeping secret is my town reads, and you didn't even ask for my town reads, I simply said I wouldn't be giving them, and there are lots of games where I hardly mention my town reads at all.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 7, 2017 11:08 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

Of course it could be more than one. I have no proof for any possibility. As such, it could still be anything, hence not limiting it to one. What else has grrr done to invalidate his claim? You need more than speculation to pick one option, you need support from the rest of the things he has done, which doesn't exist.

His claim itself is invalidation. The timing, the circumstance, priest would not claim under those. What benefit do you see the priest claiming under votes with basically no validation (logic's was rvs, quco's was to start fires, and Rosie's was cause kink shaming).
When I say it's only one, I mean that of all three possibilities, only one is true. So which of them do you think? Or are you just comfortable labeling him as town and moving on.

I for one do not believe grrr one bit. In fact, I see way more benefits to guilty party claiming priest.
>Priest doesn't counterclaim because his role is basically only useful when zombies don't know who he is. As a result, grrr gets away with it.
>Priest does counterclaim, making his role useless since zombies are unlikely to visit him. There's even a chance the real priest isn't believed and gets lynched.
/barn again
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 7, 2017 11:12 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
You act like it's a certain that we will mislynch though. We DON'T know who is town and who is scum, even if you say you town read someone. YOU DON'T KNOW. I'm saying that risk+chance of getting scum is BETTER than the certainty of not lynching anyone. no one will dispute that town lynches are bad in this setup, they are bad. but i'm not trying to lynch town, i'm trying to lynch scum.

I'm not closing myself off this game. I have explained EVERYTHING you've asked me to explain. The only thing I'm keeping secret is my town reads, and you didn't even ask for my town reads, I simply said I wouldn't be giving them, and there are lots of games where I hardly mention my town reads at all.
I'm acting like I have seen D1 mislynch happen in the majority of my games something you should be acting like too. Yes there is a very small possibility we hit scum especially with the lack of activity we have had to start this game where basically 4-6 of 16 people have carried the thread. Why are you acting like lynching scum is a given at this point when you have feels on 2 people? I know your scum hunting has gotten much better than mine recently so why are they scum and not you here?

What do you think of Penta's cult leader claim and grrr's priest claim?

Edit: We always try to lynch scum but what I am saying is if it looks like that isn't happening D1 then I feel it is best to lynch no one. If we lynch town today it's very bad and worse than if we lynch no one at all.
You've hardly mentioned any reads not just your lack of town reads. Your suspects are fairly weak and you haven't given substantial reasons for suspecting them either.

Apr 7, 2017 11:12 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
only one? i'm going to name two, doki or ruu
Why and Why? You know I know Ruu's scum meta very well and have nailed her in many a game (the oe scum I can catch). I am not seeing it here so far (though she hasn't been around much). So what makes Ruu so scummy to you?
triple post? pls...

I explained them in a previous posts already... god..
Doki is acting like he is trying to look town and like he's scum hunting but in reality his posts do nothing to progress the game
Ruu is mostly just a feeling but to me it feels like she is careful and calculating and i can't describe why #intuition

btw you and soren both say you can catch her but both of you endgamed with me in nanatsu and ruu was the final scum, caught by a COP CHECK (and late game/postflip interaction analysis) ......... i don't even know of any time you caught her as scum.

like i said before, my intuition on her was right in final fantasy, and then my reasoning made me change my mind and let her live. i wouldn't say i can easily read her, but i'm going to try trusting that at least.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 7, 2017 11:14 AM

Jan 2008
Rinto-kun said:
Kit said:
only one? i'm going to name two, doki or ruu
Could you refer me to some posts which you find especially scummy?
The first post doki made, and ruu's post where she votes penta

Apr 7, 2017 11:17 AM

Sep 2016
@grrr
I'll ask again, why did you claim so early?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 7, 2017 11:18 AM

Jan 2008
Damn, we always get into this kind of fight logic. I haven't even read the last 5 pages cause i've been responding to pings so much.

I don't remember who called me fluffy in other games

Apr 7, 2017 11:19 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
what game? cause i wasn't in a game where they were scum together. bad feeling like i had in the beginning of final fantasy, then i changed my mind, then i ended up being right
I think he is referring to the K-On game that ran counter to Kitty mafia. I know that Suzune and Ruu were both mafia in Disgaea game but I don't think that is the one he is talking about.
Oh.. I didn't read either of those games, at all

Apr 7, 2017 11:20 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
I think I explained this before, the risk of lynching town (with the possibility of lynching scum) is preferable over knowing we won't lynch anyone, not even scum
Now I need you to explain why the risk of lynching town is better than lynching no one?
oops i missed this notification

because there is a possibility of lynching scum when you lynch. it is impossible to lynch scum when you no-lynch

Apr 7, 2017 11:20 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Why and Why? You know I know Ruu's scum meta very well and have nailed her in many a game (the oe scum I can catch). I am not seeing it here so far (though she hasn't been around much). So what makes Ruu so scummy to you?
triple post? pls...

I explained them in a previous posts already... god..
Doki is acting like he is trying to look town and like he's scum hunting but in reality his posts do nothing to progress the game
Ruu is mostly just a feeling but to me it feels like she is careful and calculating and i can't describe why #intuition

btw you and soren both say you can catch her but both of you endgamed with me in nanatsu and ruu was the final scum, caught by a COP CHECK (and late game/postflip interaction analysis) ......... i don't even know of any time you caught her as scum.

like i said before, my intuition on her was right in final fantasy, and then my reasoning made me change my mind and let her live. i wouldn't say i can easily read her, but i'm going to try trusting that at least.
I'm not even sure how a triple post happened as you can see they all posted in less than minute.

Why are you getting so aggravated this game? Like this isn't really like you I will back off but my vote stays for the time being.
I can say the same thing about your posts and you vote against Doki in particular. This is the crux of Astros arguemet against you basically voting Doki while doing the same thing he is accusing you of?
Can you quantify this feeling or explain it in a way that I can understand? Because I understand Ruu's scum game and you should know that from our many games together. I don't get the feeling you are in truth I don't have much feeling aside from I doubt she willing talks about no lynch as scum.

I cannot add you to the list as you brought the NL up after I had shared my thought about scum staying away. Disgaea and Final Fantasy are both well after NnT game but if you want to hold on to that as your evidence then so be it.

Fair enough as most of us nailed her in FF and the scum team really made things easy for us. I trust myself to read her as well and I am not seeing scum Ruu to this point. I will need more than the one line response you gave me if you want my vote to move that way.

So for now backing out of this tunnel but leaving my vote.

Apr 7, 2017 11:23 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Now I need you to explain why the risk of lynching town is better than lynching no one?

because there is a possibility of lynching scum when you lynch. it is impossible to lynch scum when you no-lynch
I am just going to let this one be because it seems you are missing my point. Not saying no lynch is the choice. I am saying in a t/t or RVS (grrr right now) type of situation where people believe there is town leading the lynch.

The reason I feel it's pretty much inevitable is because we only have caught accidentally or with the help of the mafia bussing D1. The chances of landing on scum are minimal (1 in a million I think someone said earlier).

Apr 7, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2008
Ok, I need to stop with this arguing here. I will reevaluate at end of day if no-lynch is a better option than the current trains.

I can't tell you why you shouldn't lynch me, because anyone, even scum, can say they shouldn't be lynched. I'm answering everything you've thrown at me. I'm quite behind in the thread in regards to posts that don't ping me though, so I realize my reads and general game-thoughts are probably lackluster.

And penta and grrrs claims, i dont believe, but they both lie as either alignment, so its NAI

Apr 7, 2017 11:26 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:

I am just going to let this one be because it seems you are missing my point. Not saying no lynch is the choice. I am saying in a t/t or RVS (grrr right now) type of situation where people believe there is town leading the lynch.

The reason I feel it's pretty much inevitable is because we only have caught accidentally or with the help of the mafia bussing D1. The chances of landing on scum are minimal (1 in a million I think someone said earlier).

tfw logic calls my lead against Thieme in fairy tail an "accident" T__T

Apr 7, 2017 11:34 AM

Jan 2008
sorry, getting defensive cause you keep pinging me telling me i'm scummy when i know i'm town lol. and getting a little annoyed that you are making it difficult for me to have time to backread what i missed while sleeping. And I def have been aggravated in previous games :b

i'm not going to explain reads from over 5 pages ago anymore cause its getting stale, sorry. after i get to backread maybe i can say more ( '_')

Oh, did you catch her in disgaea and final fantasy? and like.. lynch her because of her behavior?

I'm not trying to get you to unvote me... I'm just answering your pings to me.

Apr 7, 2017 11:34 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:

You were right but he was lynched by chance so yes I do call it an accident as Rosei the SK (joined in why?), Grapefruit and Cross wanted to lynch town but too Theime as a compromise? What am I supposed to call it other than what it was complete and utter luck. Now what does that have to do with this game. Sure we could get equally lucky blindly picking a lynch we don't really agree with or we could go no lynch if we really aren't settled on the top two targets. If town wants to lynch just for the chance then so be it we might as well pick straws imo. Now lets both get back to reading the thread and figuring out who the scum are.

Apr 7, 2017 11:36 AM

Oct 2014
Her effort in answering the posts thus made is commendable.
I'm willing to let her off the hook.Vote Change:Pentaflare
This is my default and I've always wanted to kill you with a VK but I want to save it for another scum for now.

Apr 7, 2017 11:41 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:

You were right but he was lynched by chance so yes I do call it an accident as Rosei the SK (joined in why?), Grapefruit and Cross wanted to lynch town but too Theime as a compromise? What am I supposed to call it other than what it was complete and utter luck. Now what does that have to do with this game. Sure we could get equally lucky blindly picking a lynch we don't really agree with or we could go no lynch if we really aren't settled on the top two targets. If town wants to lynch just for the chance then so be it we might as well pick straws imo. Now lets both get back to reading the thread and figuring out who the scum are.
Wow... I'm not kidding here, I feel legitimately hurt by this. I guess my contributions don't matter at all if it was pure luck... ;-;
I didn't blindly make a case on thieme, i didn't tell people to move their votes to a totally random person at end of day.
ok, this has nothing to do with this game tho so i won't say more.... but now i'm sad

Apr 7, 2017 11:45 AM

Jan 2010
Currently willing to lynch:
Kit, grrr, PentaFlare

Kit a little bit less than before and I am admittedly in a tunnel that I need to back out of.
grrr because I don't believe his claim and I don't see how it benefits town. He doesn't share enough of his thoughts which makes it hard to read him. Don't want another Kitty Mafia situation.
PentaFlare - I know he like to keep things close to his chest but the defense of grrr if not jiving with me. He calls people out for baseless votes but his defense of grrr is just as baseless from my pov. I do think the Cultist Claim could be a bit of truth in plain sight but not going to run with that for now. Need to see more

I am going to do some back reading and get out of the top of this thread.

Apr 7, 2017 11:47 AM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Wow... I'm not kidding here, I feel legitimately hurt by this. I guess my contributions don't matter at all if it was pure luck... ;-;
I didn't blindly make a case on thieme, i didn't tell people to move their votes to a totally random person at end of day.
ok, this has nothing to do with this game tho so i won't say more.... but now i'm sad
Your contribution was great it was town that got lucky there as grape and Crossbell only moved their votes to save Crossbell not because they believed you caught scum. Sorry if me calling the situation for what it is hurts yo but it's not a slight against you as I have already said many time you are getting really good at scum hunting (much better than I the townie lyncher). So I want to stop focusing in on you like I did with others on previous games hear what you have to say and see how I feel about it.

Apr 7, 2017 11:50 AM

Feb 2014
RE1031 said:
@grrr

Tell me why I shouldn't have.
Apr 7, 2017 11:54 AM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
RE1031 said:
@grrr

We've given multiple reason why you shouldn't have. Now it's time you answer our questions for once. If you are town I am not going to stand for it this game.

Vote: grrr
I don't believe your claim because if you are the priest you have made yourself useless to us.

Apr 7, 2017 11:55 AM

Oct 2014
grrr said:
RE1031 said:
@grrr

You know, I think you should try a different approach with claiming.
I hope you have some serious plan but don't leave us hanging with something like that. Believe me, you'd do us a favor if you tried to engage in more dialogues with everyone.

Apr 7, 2017 11:57 AM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
grrr said:

We've given multiple reason why you shouldn't have. Now it's time you answer our questions for once. If you are town I am not going to stand for it this game.

I don't believe your claim because if you are the priest you have made yourself useless to us.

I wouldn't be so sure, grrr's attitude has always led to lynching him early, we need to wait. Lynching isn't a tool for disposing of the boring guys. I'd try to get rid of Ruu first if I was in your place, we could gain some info.

Apr 7, 2017 12:02 PM

Sep 2016
grrr said:
RE1031 said:
@grrr

The priest's main abilities are to be able to see which roles have visited him, immunity to zombification, and the 50% chance of killing a zombie should one visit him. All of these abilities are dependent on invisibility - that the people who visit the priest and perform whatever action would not know that the player they're visiting is the priest.
If the priest remains anonymous, then there is a chance a zombie will visit him, waste a night on a faulty infection, and risk death. But if he reveals himself, then zombies are like never gonna visit him. Also, when the priest loses his cover, he becomes useless to the cultist, who (as someone i forgot pointed out) may want to spare the priest so that the priest could potentially kill zombies. Also, the likelyhood of the claimed priest being lynched goes down significantly, so it'll narrow down (slightly, but still) the lynch pool next day, meaning higher chance of the cultist being lynched. By revealing himself, the priest becomes a burden to the cultist unless the cultist converts him.
Now, should a PR (or PRs) visit the priest, it could possibly be a way to build trust among the townies. But it'll be a waste of a night visit.

Basically, the priest's main power comes from being unknown to zombies. You gave that up by revealing. Your move was purely self-preservation.
Apr 7, 2017 12:02 PM

Aug 2013
grrr said:
RE1031 said:
@grrr

Don't answer questions with questions

Apr 7, 2017 12:06 PM

Sep 2014
Grrr is getting lynched☆

Apr 7, 2017 12:07 PM

Oct 2012
I'll have my vote linger on Kit while she catches up to this point. I think there is little merit to be given to someone defending themselves when they have little idea to what is happening. Not willing to say her willingness to defend herself more than scum hunt is indicative of anything for now. I usually use the way someone cracks like Kit did as a scum read, but a lot of it seemed genuine to her defense, not just blind rage. I don't move my vote out of guilt though.

But let me express my fear. I am not super confident in this lynch on Kit, I actually town read Grr, and I think I have played a single game with Penta and have no idea how to judge his meta, which seems to be the basis of many players read.

So, to fuck everything here is my theory, in stark contrast to what CP posted on like page 3: I believe the scum will be amongst the lurkers. The problem with lurkers is obviously that we get nothing out of them, and what makes it awful in this game is that all they need to do is live 1 day and they all get to run amok with conversion. So they can lurk, get their ability off and because it has only been a single day, their lurking won't even stand out an incredible amount.

Looking at the player list now, I think we have been blessed with a game with no true lurkers, but just players with significantly less contributions than others, I think those would be:

Sleipnirr
Rosie
Gerkin
Rinto
Re
Qoco
Astros

Of those players, through my experience I know Sleipnirr, Rinto and Qoco have lurking tendencies. If live mafia is any indication we can add Rosie to that as well. that leaves us with these 3

Gerkin
Re
Astros

I have 0 experience with Gerkin and Re, however, Astros was in 1 (2?) games I have hosted, if memory serves he was a much more aggressive and upfront in his playstyle.

I am not as up to date with the current actives in Mafia Society, so other players views on these players will be a lot more insightful than my own, this post was more to just explain this theory. But based on all of this, Astros should be looked into more.

EDIT Removed Re, I actually have liked their contributions
DoughkeyApr 7, 2017 12:10 PM
Apr 7, 2017 12:08 PM

Sep 2016
Also, just throwing this out there because I think it was brought up earlier but I don't remember if it was clarified/confirmed:
I think the significance of the Priest being infected is should the cultist convert him a day later or something, the Priest loses his role but remains infected, and so he can turn into a Zombie after a day.
Apr 7, 2017 12:09 PM

Oct 2012
logic340 said:
grrr said:

If this is the route we want to go, which I disagree with, lets present a question to the town, for the Priest:

Should the Priest counter claim Grr if the lynch is about to go through?
Apr 7, 2017 12:10 PM

Sep 2016
Doughkey said:
logic340 said:

If this is the route we want to go, which I disagree with, lets present a question to the town, for the Priest:

No! What? How does that make sense?!
edit: Unless you mean the real priest is about to get lynched? Which I would say yah but I don't think that's happening..
Apr 7, 2017 12:12 PM

Sep 2014
Doughkey said:
Of course not, what good would that give the actual priest if we're finally lynching a fake.
Apr 7, 2017 12:13 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
logic340 said:

I wouldn't be so sure, grrr's attitude has always led to lynching him early, we need to wait. Lynching isn't a tool for disposing of the boring guys. I'd try to get rid of Ruu first if I was in your place, we could gain some info.
I went through this song and dance for two games. one I was scum and one he was scum. If he isn't going to help the town then what is the point of keeping him around? If he really is the Priest he has made himself useless so what is the point of keeping him around at the cost of another townie? I'm all for lynching scum but who are they and how is he helping us find them?

Apr 7, 2017 12:14 PM

Aug 2013
Just in case, I will be AFK for at longest six hours~

Don't lynch me while I am gone because I will be driving/not here to depend myself.

(=`ﻌ´=)

Apr 7, 2017 12:15 PM

Oct 2014
Doughkey said:
I'll have my vote linger on Kit while she catches up to this point. I think there is little merit to be given to someone defending themselves when they have little idea to what is happening. Not willing to say her willingness to defend herself more than scum hunt is indicative of anything for now. I usually use the way someone cracks like Kit did as a scum read, but a lot of it seemed genuine to her defense, not just blind rage. I don't move my vote out of guilt though.

But let me express my fear. I am not super confident in this lynch on Kit, I actually town read Grr, and I think I have played a single game with Penta and have no idea how to judge his meta, which seems to be the basis of many players read.

So, to fuck everything here is my theory, in stark contrast to what CP posted on like page 3: I believe the scum will be amongst the lurkers. The problem with lurkers is obviously that we get nothing out of them, and what makes it awful in this game is that all they need to do is live 1 day and they all get to run amok with conversion. So they can lurk, get their ability off and because it has only been a single day, their lurking won't even stand out an incredible amount.

Looking at the player list now, I think we have been blessed with a game with no true lurkers, but just players with significantly less contributions than others, I think those would be:

Sleipnirr
Rosie
Gerkin
Rinto
Re
Qoco
Astros

Of those players, through my experience I know Sleipnirr, Rinto and Qoco have lurking tendencies. If live mafia is any indication we can add Rosie to that as well. that leaves us with these 3

Gerkin
Re
Astros

I have 0 experience with Gerkin and Re, however, Astros was in 1 (2?) games I have hosted, if memory serves he was a much more aggressive and upfront in his playstyle.

I am not as up to date with the current actives in Mafia Society, so other players views on these players will be a lot more insightful than my own, this post was more to just explain this theory. But based on all of this, Astros should be looked into more.

EDIT Removed Re, I actually have liked their contributions

I've got to say that Astros seems like dual-entity, I don't think mafia would be analyzing patterns so carefully, yet his posts come out as not trustworthy.
I believe we should leave him for this phase if it comes to this.

Apr 7, 2017 12:18 PM

Oct 2012
RE1031 said:
Doughkey said:

Well as for my stance, I certainly don't think so. I strongly believe Grr is VT and pretending to be Priest, and because there has not been a CC yet, they probably know that as well. So, if the CC hasn't come yet, the only time for it to happen would be around the phase change, so let the priest know it should not be done.

But the question should be changed more towards, should the priest ever CC, and when? If Grr goes the entire time pretending to be Priest as a scum, he will have played us for the fool and would ride it until his scum faction meets their condition.

Apr 7, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2010
Doughkey said:
RE1031 said:

Well as for my stance, I certainly don't think so. I strongly believe Grr is VT and pretending to be Priest, and because there has not been a CC yet, they probably know that as well. So, if the CC hasn't come yet, the only time for it to happen would be around the phase change, so let the priest know it should not be done.

But the question should be changed more towards, should the priest ever CC, and when? If Grr goes the entire time pretending to be Priest as a scum, he will have played us for the fool and would ride it until his scum faction meets their condition.

If I were the priest I would be voting for grrr (I currently am). Secondly I wouldn't come forward until at least D2 because I would want an opportunity to take down a zombie.
The reason for claiming are as I stated both factions would almost be forced to leave you alone so after D2 if it was me.

Oct 2012
Oh, forgot about Ruu in that list of lurkers.

Only meta I have is from I believe hosting LoZ and live mafia. While LoZ was a misc game and can't accurately be used as a data point for meta, she took a back seat. In live mafia hower, she is usually quite active.

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Just in case, I will be AFK for at longest six hours~

Don't lynch me while I am gone because I will be driving/not here to depend myself.

(=`ﻌ´=)
I got you Rosie I wont be letting you get lynched today

Apr 7, 2017 12:24 PM

Jan 2010
Doughkey said:

Only meta I have is from I believe hosting LoZ and live mafia. While LoZ was a misc game and can't accurately be used as a data point for meta, she took a back seat. In live mafia hower, she is usually quite active.
She was scum in your Disgaea game I nailed her based on her scum meta. I am not seeing shades of that meta here but she is much more absent from the thread than I am normally used to. Internet issue have plagued her according to her posts. I don't know if I would consider her a lurker. That's more Rinto imo.

Apr 7, 2017 12:26 PM

Oct 2012
My lynch options would be: Astros, Ruu and Kit.

I will state these now since I believe all of them are players who will address suspicions, Kit already doing so.
Apr 7, 2017 12:26 PM

Jan 2010
I think I agree with your assessment of Astros. I seem to remember him being more aggressive and answering things rather than waiting on pings. his fluffy start really caught me off guard and his response to my question was what I was expecting. Not much else to go on to this point.

Apr 7, 2017 12:29 PM

Oct 2012
logic340 said:
Doughkey said:

She was scum in your Disgaea game I nailed her based on her scum meta. I am not seeing shades of that meta here but she is much more absent from the thread than I am normally used to. Internet issue have plagued her according to her posts. I don't know if I would consider her a lurker. That's more Rinto imo.

Ah, you right. I may go back to that game and skim through the posts of players in this game, seems to have a similar roster of players I am less accustomed to and I admittedly didn't keep up with that games posts as well as I should have.
Apr 7, 2017 12:29 PM

Jan 2010
Doughkey said:
My lynch options would be: Astros, Ruu and Kit.

I will state these now since I believe all of them are players who will address suspicions, Kit already doing so.
Like you I think I am a little less inclined to go Kit for the time being. As Kit stated in our back and forth, this is something we usually do and we have always been town together. As I stated I don't really feel; comfortable about Kit until I waiver between Town and Scum because I know as town she will stick to her position (a good example is NnT Night 2 disussing lynching grrr).

Talk to me about your town read on grrr? How does announcing you believe he is vanilla town benefit the town?

Apr 7, 2017 12:33 PM

Dec 2013
reiynii said:
Rinto-kun said:
State one person you'd rather get lynched.
Other than herself? Of course she'd choose anyone!

Also, I am not inactive. I'm around but I just don't have anything to point out so hit me up if you guys have any question for me~ ^ ^-)/

If she just randomly choose it just make her scummy tho.

PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:
I cannot speak for everyone else but I could see sane town voting they're if that felt that he was a zombie lying or a cult leader then I could see a reason for the vote there. Qoco, RE, and Rinto will have to answer that though.

I don't think that by itself is a valid reason. What else about his play makes him untrustworthy? Meta is completely invalid because I have seen him claim day 1 truthfully.

penta is right, thats what makes grrr a wild card.

Apr 7, 2017 12:33 PM

Sep 2016
Doughkey said:
RE1031 said:

Okay. Then yeah, no CC.
But I disagree, I think grrr is scum. I would say the best time to CC is when discussing night actions. So probably tomorrow. But I would rather lynch him today. If he's a VT fake claiming Priest and did so to ward off zombies, then why today? Zombies infect people every two days. I actually don't know whether that means they infect Night 1, 3, 5, or 2, 4, 6, but I kinda assumed it'd be 2, 4, 6. That means everyone is safe from the zombies tonight.
Apr 7, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
reiynii said:
Other than herself? Of course she'd choose anyone!

Also, I am not inactive. I'm around but I just don't have anything to point out so hit me up if you guys have any question for me~ ^ ^-)/

If she just randomly choose it just make her scummy tho.

PentaFlare said:

I don't think that by itself is a valid reason. What else about his play makes him untrustworthy? Meta is completely invalid because I have seen him claim day 1 truthfully.

penta is right, thats what makes grrr a wild card.
So that means leave him unchecked until late game?

Apr 7, 2017 12:34 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
PentaFlare said:

So do you think he's fake claiming as town, legit claiming as priest, or fake claiming as guilty player? He can't be more than one.

why are u so focused on grrr its day 1 and they're many other players in the game thats what i harped on logic about in kitty mafia.

Apr 7, 2017 12:36 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Doughkey said:

Speaking through experience, Grr doesn't do anything when under pressure. Grr doesn't care about the game, which is why he will do dumb things like claim priest D1. So if he doesn't care about if he will be lynched or not, pressure votes do nothing. Most you can get out of a lynch train on him is a claim, and well.... ~

If you want to lynch Grr, you do so to kill him.
I don't know how I feel about grrr right now. I have seen his town and scum game there isn't much difference but I think if town tries to deal with him as a whole we can get better results. I don't like policy lynching but grrr would be the closest thing to one for me at this point.

Shinichi-Kun said:

2A is my choice, but still not gonna vote him out of the risk of him actually being preist.
What benefit does the town get from him beign the Priest and claiming in the way that he did? He has caused us all confusion if he isn't the Priest I doubt the real priest would come forward openly opposing his claim because it puts us in a dichotomy where one if not both will end up being lynched. If he is the Priest he's made himself useless and if we might be mislynching today then why not a useless PR?

How is he useless? Hes a uncced townie, i dont see where or why you would ever lnch someone in that situation on day 1.

Apr 7, 2017 12:37 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
Oh I get it.. since slepnir is gone, you need Kit to be your new slepnirr. I respect that. (I mean I dont but, whatever).

Did u read peoples reasons before assuming shit?

Apr 7, 2017 12:38 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Kit said:
wtf why are there so many new pages while i was asleep

and... i'm a lynch train? lol wow
You're the lynch train because you are not acting like normal townie kit. You have very little contribution to this point and you have been a lot fluffier than normal. I liked your first post but you haven't done anything with it from my pov we have less than 12 hours and I have no real feel on you other than you are not asking questions and being engaged the way I am used to.

meta change alone should only be a basis, other than that u should find genuine reasons as to why shes scum cause a meta change means crap to me, unless its a drastic change which this isnt the case.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.