Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 72 73 [74] 75 76 » ... Last »
Apr 28, 2017 8:16 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
Vote: Oyasumi_Rosie

@Oyasumi_Rosie if you are real convincing I will lynch Sleipnirr today instead of you or yurkin.

Honestly I have nothing to really say at this point. There isn't any good reason not to lynch any of us at this point.

Vote:Rosie

I am even more tired

I only got an hour of sleep last night guys
It was nothing personal just doing what I have to.
I hope you feel better Rosie get some rest.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 28, 2017 8:17 PM

Jul 2009
Uwaah rosie already got lynch locked, well that was one fast day phase lol.
Apr 28, 2017 8:20 PM

Sep 2016
Why do I feel like I fucked up here....
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 28, 2017 8:21 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Honestly I have nothing to really say at this point. There isn't any good reason not to lynch any of us at this point.

Vote:Rosie

I am even more tired

I only got an hour of sleep last night guys
It was nothing personal just doing what I have to.
I hope you feel better Rosie get some rest.
Nah its not your fault. I really didn't have anything to say, and I would have been killed any ways.

Sorry you guys this game when on way too long :c, please forgive me Yurkin.

Apr 28, 2017 8:36 PM

Jul 2009
Now have to wait 24 hours until the next day phase :7 ...day9 for me was like 10 minutes long.
And rosie commited suicide in a way...man such a bad luck i had with choosing a target for the infection XD
Apr 28, 2017 8:37 PM

Jan 2008
fastest day ever

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 28, 2017 10:30 PM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
Now have to wait 24 hours until the next day phase :7 ...day9 for me was like 10 minutes long.
And rosie commited suicide in a way...man such a bad luck i had with choosing a target for the infection XD

It could be worse. You gained one more day to live since we could have lynched you today :)
Apr 28, 2017 10:55 PM

Jul 2009
RE1031 said:
yurkin said:

It could be worse. You gained one more day to live since we could have lynched you today :)

No, its not better but worse, since the vote its coming from rosie herself.
Yep, it was only a belated defeat.
yurkinApr 28, 2017 11:12 PM
Apr 29, 2017 4:04 AM

Aug 2012
Vote Counts Final 9

Oyasumi_Rosie logic340, Kit, RE1031, Oyasumi_Rosie

Sleipnirr reiynii

Not Voting
Sleipnirr, yurkin

Mod Note(s)
Reminder that lynch lock is in effect. With 7 alive, it’s 4 to majority lynch.

Apr 29, 2017 4:13 AM

Aug 2012
Night 9

The growing fire in their hometown saddens the settlers. To some however, it makes them mad. Mad crazy. They danced to it like a ritual.

With no doors to hide behind, it creeped most of the other settlers so when the army resumes the council duty, they shot all form of madness first.

And there she goes. Laughing at the settlers while the bullet hit her head.

The settlers could never forget the scene. Such a beautiful woman being consumed by madness. But it was their survival against hers.

The choice was obvious.

Oyasumi_Rosie was lynched
He was

💀 Countdown to Day 10 💀

Apr 30, 2017 4:09 AM

Aug 2012
Day 10

Sleep.
Dawn.
Wake up.
Open curtains.
A new day.

That was how he always knew the start of the day. It seems like years ago. Ever since disease and madness struck their town, this hasn't been the case. Sometimes he's worried to check if it's already daylight, fearing it's still night time. But now that they're all stranded in a camp outside the city, there's no curtains to open. There's no daylight to check. Armies doesn't make them feel safe. They don't trust anyone anymore.
Their only hope is that the nightmare ends.

The day only feels like a false hope, but they welcome it regardless how short. It's their light. Even if it's brief interval between longer nights.

While he ponder about such thoughts, dawn came.

🛡 Countdown to Night 10 🛡

Reminder that lynch lock is in effect. With 6 alive, it’s 4 to majority lynch.

@logic340 @Kit @RE1031 @reiynii @Sleipnirr @yurkin

Apr 30, 2017 6:44 AM

Jan 2010

@logic340 @Kit @RE1031 @reiynii @Sleipnirr @yurkin
Good Morning people .
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lock the lynch.
@ Town you need to lynch a zombie today or you can kiss any chance of winning this game goodbye?
@ Minion of Chaos I assume you are still playing for the town?
The three of you got on my bad side during the last few phases why should I betray my beloved to support your cause?

@ Zombies if you can make it through today you get to bite two people enroute to victory.
While yurkin did me dirty a few time and reiynii betreayed me on our engagement day I am willing to overlook past transgressions and help you guys out we will need to get Kit on board but I am more than willing to lynch whoever you guys choose.

@ Cult If they lynch me then the zombies will win via infection tonight.
Fuck em they killed off all my teammates and now I'm the last man standing. Get it done logic the hopes and dreams of Leader rest on your shoulders.
So I am the forth vote that town needs to lock the lynch.

@reiynii my love where would you like my vote to go?
logic340Apr 30, 2017 6:47 AM

Apr 30, 2017 6:54 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:

While yurkin did me dirty a few time...

Did i? :3 its all in the past now brother logic.
Apr 30, 2017 7:05 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

While yurkin did me dirty a few time...

Fair enough it was in the past and I am willing to move forward with my new Zombie wife and sister-in-law. So who do you think my lovely will want me to vote for today?

Apr 30, 2017 7:09 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
yurkin said:

Fair enough it was in the past and I am willing to move forward with my new Zombie wife and sister-in-law. So who do you think my lovely will want me to vote for today?

Your lovely zombie wife wanted to lynch sleip yesterday :3 bet ist the same today.
Apr 30, 2017 7:17 AM

Jan 2010
yurkin said:
logic340 said:

Your lovely zombie wife wanted to lynch sleip yesterday :3 bet ist the same today.
So I went back and checked and you are right, it's right there for me to see.
Sleipnirr reiynii

Vote: Sleipnirr

Apr 30, 2017 7:20 AM

Sep 2016
vote: yurkin
If calculations are right, you and reiynii can infect again tonight, making it vital we get rid of at least one of you. And I doubt logic's going to betray his beloved so...

edit: God fucking dammit. I guess it's going to be up to RNG today.
Apr 30, 2017 7:28 AM

Jan 2010
@Kit will you vote Sleipnirr with me
@RE1031 I worked with you yesterday but I cannot forgive how you lynched Penta off like you did without allowing him a chance to speak. RNG is looking like the way to go. We know the RNGGods do not smile upon you and after turning your back on Leaders divine wisdom, I think the RNGGods will smile upon this faithful follower.

Apr 30, 2017 7:29 AM

Jul 2009
Yey for senpai! :3

vote: sleipnirr
Apr 30, 2017 7:45 AM

Sep 2016
@Kit @Sleipnirr
I need your help TT^TT
Apr 30, 2017 7:46 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
@Kit @Sleipnirr
I need your help TT^TT
@Kit and @Sleipnirr this game has lasted long enough Sleipnirr should commit Seppuku for us and spare more days.

Apr 30, 2017 7:51 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
@Kit @Sleipnirr
I need your help TT^TT
@Kit and @Sleipnirr this game has lasted long enough Sleipnirr should commit Seppuku for us and spare more days.

@Kit @Sleipnirr Don't listen to this guy - he married a zombie. Also he's cult. Facts.
Apr 30, 2017 7:52 AM

Jul 2009
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:
@Kit @Sleipnirr
I need your help TT^TT

lmao
Exactly my thoughts XD
Apr 30, 2017 7:57 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

@Kit @Sleipnirr Don't listen to this guy - he married a zombie. Also he's cult. Facts.
Why should we let something so trivial as "facts" get in the way here?

Apr 30, 2017 8:06 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

Why should we let something so trivial as "facts" get in the way here?

True, I have never needed facts. Our God above deems it that yurkin must be lynched today, so lynched she shall be!
Apr 30, 2017 8:34 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
Voting after you, m'dear. I don't care who wins at this point as long as it's either you or me!

Apr 30, 2017 9:06 AM

Jan 2010
reiynii said:
logic340 said:
Voting after you, m'dear. I don't care who wins at this point as long as it's either you or me!

If things go my way it will be you since I have no chance at this time.

Apr 30, 2017 9:06 AM

Jan 2010
@Sleipnirr hurry and commit Seppuku for us.
Put on a grand display for us!!

Apr 30, 2017 9:16 AM

Sep 2014
logic340 said:
If things go my way it will be you since I have no chance at this time.
I dedicate this song to you!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Apr 30, 2017 11:44 AM

Jan 2008
Kit said:

1: 2/0
2: 2/1
3: (targeted cult)
4: 2/3
5: 2/4
6: (forgot action)
7: 2/2
8: (there was an alignment change)

8: 3/2
9: No alignment change

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 30, 2017 11:46 AM

Jan 2008
vote: yurkin

Apr 30, 2017 11:47 AM

Jan 2008
i would like to hear from @sleipnirr before the day ends, since last day ended before he ever said anything, i believe...

is town saved or were you bluffing?

Apr 30, 2017 11:52 AM

Jan 2008
actually, looking at the numbers, sleipnir is definitely zombie, isn't he?

3 zombies (rei, yurkin, sleip), 2 infected (me, re)

and either 1 cult or 2 cult (logic, and maybe RE)

looking miserable for "town" haha... :/

Apr 30, 2017 11:53 AM

Jan 2008
if nothing else, I will make sure logic and reiynii are the last 2 remaining and then they can lynch me if they want and win together. lol. but zombies will surely win before that happens

Apr 30, 2017 11:57 AM

Jan 2008
If sleipnir turned zombie yesterday, that should mean he could infect last night right? But he did not infect the last non-infected, cause the game hasn't ended. Guess he did not submit a night action lol.

Actually that should mean he can infect tomorrow, along with reiynii and yurkin.. >->

zombies gon win lol

@RE1031 can you just be honest with me and tell me if you joined cult or not? Either way though there's no hope for us, town or cult. There's too many zombies and sleip is MIA with his supposed town super power

Apr 30, 2017 12:07 PM

Sep 2016
Kit said:
If sleipnir turned zombie yesterday, that should mean he could infect last night right? But he did not infect the last non-infected, cause the game hasn't ended. Guess he did not submit a night action lol.

Actually that should mean he can infect tomorrow, along with reiynii and yurkin.. >->

zombies gon win lol

@RE1031 can you just be honest with me and tell me if you joined cult or not? Either way though there's no hope for us, town or cult. There's too many zombies and sleip is MIA with his supposed town super power

I'm not cult. And I have strong reason to believe that Sleipnirr is town who can save us. Sleipnirr has not been infected yet, since zombies have been pretty out in the open. DO NOT VOTE FOR SLEIPNIRR. He is most likely the last *un*infected, and should he get lynched today, zombies will win instantly.
REApr 30, 2017 12:10 PM
Apr 30, 2017 12:08 PM

Sep 2016
@logic340 Vote for yurkin. If Sleipnirr does get lynched today, that means game over, and less time to spend with reiynii, no? DO THE RIGHT THING.
Apr 30, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:

zombies gon win lol

If Sleipnirr is zombie then we really need to lynch a zombie today because 2 will be infecting tonight for sure (yurkin and reiynii). I am sworn off of voting reiynii and have more reason to vote with them than to vote yurkin.

RE1031 said:
@logic340 Vote for yurkin. If Sleipnirr does get lynched today, that means game over, and less time to spend with reiynii, no? DO THE RIGHT THING.
@reiynii and I don't have to just hang out in Castle Panic Mafia we swore until death do us part (and I am not letting her die). We were saving you for the final conversion but they had to go and lynch Astros the way they did.

Apr 30, 2017 12:19 PM

Jan 2008
RE1031 said:
Kit said:

zombies gon win lol

I'm not cult. And I have strong reason to believe that Sleipnirr is town who can save us. Sleipnirr has not been infected yet, since zombies have been pretty out in the open. DO NOT VOTE FOR SLEIPNIRR. He is most likely the last *un*infected, and should he get lynched today, zombies will win instantly.
Oh, you're right. I wasn't thinking properly. The third zombie on Night 8 was rosie, who we lynched on Day 9. So today's zombie count is 2/2

Really hope sleipnir comes back and helps us ^^;

Seems Logic is the last cult, so he's really not a threat since town still outnumber him.

If we lynch either rei or yurkin today, they can only infect 1, and there are two who are uninfected, so we still have a chance :3

Apr 30, 2017 12:20 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:

RE1031 said:
@reiynii and I don't have to just hang out in Castle Panic Mafia we swore until death do us part (and I am not letting her die). We were saving you for the final conversion but they had to go and lynch Astros the way they did.

But if you let reiynii go, he'll find husband #6, and then husband #7, then #8, #9, and so on. Better cherish this time while you have it.
Apr 30, 2017 12:20 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
i would like to hear from @sleipnirr before the day ends, since last day ended before he ever said anything, i believe...

is town saved or were you bluffing?
I would also like to hear from Leader and see what his plans for today are.

Kit said:
actually, looking at the numbers, sleipnir is definitely zombie, isn't he?

3 zombies (rei, yurkin, sleip), 2 infected (me, re)

and either 1 cult or 2 cult (logic, and maybe RE)

looking miserable for "town" haha... :/

From my PoV
2 Town RE1031 and Sleipnirr
1 Minion of Chaos - Kit
1 Cult Member - Logic
2 Zombies - rieynii and yurkin

Cult Actioins
Night 1 Attempted to Convert Kit failed due to becoming Minion of Chaos
Night 2 Converted Purity
Night 3 Converted PentaFlare
Night 4 Converted Logic (this one baffled me I feel it was too early).
Night 5 Attempted to convert reiynii failed due to being Zombie I used the sight to check yurkin's alignment.
Day 6 Astros lynched Leader is dead no more cult conversion :(

Apr 30, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:

zombies gon win lol

If Sleipnirr is zombie then we really need to lynch a zombie today because 2 will be infecting tonight for sure (yurkin and reiynii). I am sworn off of voting reiynii and have more reason to vote with them than to vote yurkin.

RE1031 said:
aahh i was mistaken. according to my zombie counts sleipnir is either town or cult. so you shouldn't be voting him~ vote yurkin ^^

Apr 30, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

But if you let reiynii go, he'll find husband #6, and then husband #7, then #8, #9, and so on. Better cherish this time while you have it.
I honestly would have preferred to be #6 instead of #5. She had 5 husbands before me you think I will be bothered by more? I see what you are trying to do here.
@Reiynii even though I am 5th can I be called 6th husband?

Apr 30, 2017 12:25 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:

aahh i was mistaken. according to my zombie counts sleipnir is either town or cult. so you shouldn't be voting him~ vote yurkin ^^
What are you talking about Reiynii and I promised to vote Sleipnirr together today, how do you expect me to vote my sister-in-law? Plus my beloved and I need to stand united for once. I'm sorry it just has to be this way. The RNGGods will smile upon the last Vassal of the Banned Magic Society.

Apr 30, 2017 12:30 PM

Sep 2016
Kit said:
RE1031 said:

Oh, you're right. I wasn't thinking properly. The third zombie on Night 8 was rosie, who we lynched on Day 9. So today's zombie count is 2/2

Seems Logic is the last cult, so he's really not a threat since town still outnumber him.

If we lynch either rei or yurkin today, they can only infect 1, and there are two who are uninfected, so we still have a chance :3

Yeah, idk how cult's numbers shot down to one. Cult must have gotten really unlucky with conversions. Or maybe we already lynched a cult member besides Penta and CorruptedPurity and they flipped town? I recall when Astros got lynched, his role had the ability to grant a one-shot ability to the members. Maybe that was grrr lol.
And that's a relief, I thought Sleipnirr was the only one uninfected but if there's two, we should have a chance. If only a certain cult member would be more cooperative....
Apr 30, 2017 12:33 PM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
Kit said:
What are you talking about Reiynii and I promised to vote Sleipnirr together today, how do you expect me to vote my sister-in-law? Plus my beloved and I need to stand united for once. I'm sorry it just has to be this way. The RNGGods will smile upon the last Vassal of the Banned Magic Society.

JUST DO IT.
Apr 30, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Kit said:
well whatever, it's in zombie best interested to lynch sleip so i don't blame you for siding with them. But none of town should be voting sleip, because town CAN still win this.

If you think roleplaying with Rei is more important than helping town, your ORIGINAL faction, win, then... i can't really argue ^^

Apr 30, 2017 12:36 PM

Jan 2008
RE1031 said:
Kit said:

Yeah, idk how cult's numbers shot down to one. Cult must have gotten really unlucky with conversions. Or maybe we already lynched a cult member besides Penta and CorruptedPurity and they flipped town? I recall when Astros got lynched, his role had the ability to grant a one-shot ability to the members. Maybe that was grrr lol.
And that's a relief, I thought Sleipnirr was the only one uninfected but if there's two, we should have a chance. If only a certain cult member would be more cooperative....
seems they had 2 failed attempts, me and reiynii, and then astros died.

I believe logic is uninfected but... perhaps I counted nights wrong and Reiynii infected him last night or something, I don't really remember when each zombie can infect

Apr 30, 2017 12:39 PM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

JUST DO IT.
@reiynii I know you are not going to stand for this!?

Kit said:
logic340 said:
well whatever, it's in zombie best interested to lynch sleip so i don't blame you for siding with them. But none of town should be voting sleip, because town CAN still win this.

If you think roleplaying with Rei is more important than helping town, your ORIGINAL faction, win, then... i can't really argue ^^
Well my ORIGINAL faction has no bearing on my current decision making. I gave Sleipnirr a summary of events and he used it against me to lynch Astros. Then he turned around and lynched Penta instead of a Zombie adding more salt to the wound. So yeah....I am kind of Salty and want to see Sleipnirr hanged.

Apr 30, 2017 12:41 PM

Sep 2016
yurkin hid behind the doorway, watching reiynii and logic flirt by the fountain. It was broad daylight yet the two were being so... INDECENT. She gripped the door frame so hard it splintered, the fragments of wood digging into her pale hands, but she no longer felt physical pain. She only felt the heartache of losing her older sister to a... human. But no matter. When night would come, she would rescue her sister. Take her away, and remind her they needed no one but each other. When she made sure reiynii was safe, yurkin would return. She'd sneak upon the human, and make sure nothing but bones were left. Then she'd finally have her older sister back, and to herself.

Hah. I think this should do the trick~
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 72 73 [74] 75 76 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.