Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Secret Santa 2020: Anime Edition - Sign Up!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Nov 24, 2020 12:19 PM
Apr 2020
Min-Max length: I won't see Naruto or One Piece, but that's fine both long and short
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm open to all genres, I prefer an intricate plot
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
please not harem, ecchi, hentai or yaoi/yuri
it's ok a chill plot, but not to much or i'll sleep in front on the computer
nothing from Fate franchise, I want yet to finish it all
prefer nothing airing or without final (like ngnl, Deadman Wonderland or Overlord)
avoid very mainstream anime, even if it's not in the PTW I probably have to see it already
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): if it's a movie I might not find the stream
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I prefer something I've never heard of but yes, unless if is mainstream because I want probably watch it soon
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 204
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes, I guess...
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/chiester420
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: will create a gift, I would rather not know the questionable taste of many people, but I still want people to know my questionable tastes
Nov 24, 2020 12:26 PM
Jul 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Not more than 100 episodes, if possible
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm okay with anything, if possible choose something that's kind to your heart
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of life, if it's too slice of life
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): There aren't any
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 60, at the time of writing this
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/kuvlik10
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange
Nov 24, 2020 12:29 PM
Feb 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Max ~60
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Game, Historical, Music, Romance, Space, Military, Slice of Life, Mystery, Drama, Magic, Sci-Fi, Psychological (Preferably Movie but Series are okay); make me laugh, sad, confused or all of them ^^
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, Hentai, Horror, Shoujo Ai, Shounen Ai, Yaoi, Yuri, Harem (also no the most popular animes pls :))
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): English Subbed
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 231
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/GokhanLikesAnime
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange

Nov 24, 2020 12:45 PM

Feb 2019
Min-Max length(episodes):
MIN. 20~
MAX. 40~
Movies are fine if so give me 3-4 that aren't related
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

• Romance and drama
  • Something with depth to it, with meaning(Characters, world,...)
  • It's maybe rude but i like smooth animations so i prefer an anime that is not older then 15-10 years old
  • I like slice of life, comedy with a drama twist

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
Dislikes:
Genres:

• no gore horror (soft ok)
  • avoid sports, mecha
  • no top 30~
  • avoid airing anime
  • no shounen-ai / BL
  • no borderline ecchi stuff

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): sub and free or netflix
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No. that's to easy ma men ;3
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 87
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Probably not but most of it, i work on it hehe
Link to anime list: my list
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: YES(gift exchange) sharing is caring
Nov 24, 2020 12:46 PM
Jan 2018
Min-Max length: I'd prefer something with less than 50 episodes. A movie or a movie series is great too!
Likes: I like works that are very well thought, with a theme and all. I like things that don't get afraid from getting weird. I also like energetic, stylish animation, Dead Leaves-esque. I think that anything out of radar and that has its own soul would please me.
Dislikes: I get very bored from things that get too formulaic or too generalized (like when something tries to please everyone so it gets generic).
Any sub/stream restrictions?: Nope.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: I'd rather not.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 58.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes!
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Jontronbanana16
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange.
DrIllmaticoNov 24, 2020 2:25 PM
Nov 24, 2020 12:46 PM

Oct 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Minimum: none, maximum: none
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): mystery, science fiction, comedy, underrated/unpopular, strong female characters
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, hentai, harems, top 300 anime (already heard of it), anything that came out within the last 4 years (also already heard of it), isekai, shows about cute girls doing cute things
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Must be available on a legal streaming service or youtube, sub only
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure, just give me a reason why I should watch it right now, instead of the other shows I’m watching
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 292 (as of 11/24/2020)
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Robertson1
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 24, 2020 12:49 PM
Jun 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Min: 8 episodes, Max: 24

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of Life and Comedy

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen, i despise shounen, or anything boy-target

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Something available subbed online for free.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 25

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/MuffinTimeYay

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? Yes, i plan to gift another user
Nov 24, 2020 12:51 PM
Jan 2018

❅ Min-Max length (episodes): at least 9 episodes, and no episodes shorter than 15 minutes

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I am open to anything not in my dislikes,
anything seinen or shoujo/josei I'll probably like- especially early 2000's shoujo/romance/drama

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): any ecchi or harem, anime that's primarily comedy, really light no-substance uwu anime

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): has to be finished airing

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): if you feel really passionately about the anime yes, otherwise no

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 295

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rosieeee
(just a note- I rate based on my enjoyment of the anime~)

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange
Nov 24, 2020 12:56 PM

Mar 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):

• No Preferences on this one, but it has to be completed!

Likes (genres, demographics, themes):

• Honestly most of them except the dislike haha
  • Romance
  • Isekai
  • shouen
  • Phsycological
  • Horror
  • Sci-fi
  • Adventure

• Harem
  • Yuri
  • Mecca
  • Comedy
  • Chinese

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):

• If it's available online I'm good!

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):

• I'd rather discover something new but if you've watched it give me your point of view and why I should definitely watch it :)

Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Hopefully! or you can check my TVtime Here
Link to anime list: MAL Or TVtime
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Would love to recommend too and receiving is nice!
Nov 24, 2020 12:58 PM
Oct 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): nothing more then 150 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): i am open for anything new, but mostly like military type shows
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): no sports anime
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): any of them works for me
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no thanks, need another persons opinion for shows
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 98
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: at this current time, yes
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/profile/The2player
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: my tastes are "interesting" so i don;t think i will.
Nov 24, 2020 12:59 PM
Jan 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Any length is fine

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I really dig a well done love story, gotta fill the void with somethin' (Hahaha...) I would prefer it to be one with a conclusive ending, rather than leaving it up for interpretation. I also love any series with a banging soundtrack (music doesn't HAVE to be the focus of the show).

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Unfinished series/series that may never get a continuation. I don't mind being recommended an manga-anime adaptation that hasn't been animated yet, as long as the manga is either ongoing or completed. Not interested in Yaoi, but Yuri is fine.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: No restrictions on streaming, as long as it's got an english sub, we gucci.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No, I'd prefer something new.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 45

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: For the most part, it should...

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DrunkPenguinz?status=7

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 24, 2020 12:59 PM

Nov 2020

Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): max 2 hours if it's a movie, no more than 30 episodes if it's a series
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Dramas, Romance, Fantasy, Slice of Life, School, Sports
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I tend to dislike but not hate Action and Shounen
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): must have at least sub/dub in english
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 37
Does your list include everything you've seen?:yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/gabiburnei
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Exchange

gabi11Nov 24, 2020 1:03 PM
Nov 24, 2020 1:06 PM

Jan 2014
❅ Min-Max length: at least 12 episodes, preferably around 24 episodes. No series with more than 35 episodes (don't have the patience for that, sorry haha) EDIT: also no movies or OVAs.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I love series with romance! It doesn't have to be the main genre but I like a good romance. As for my favorite themes: fantasy, supernatural, ecchi or harem is okay, action, any age rating is okay! Preferably nothing too childish/safe for work though. Also I like strong female characters or protagonists!

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of life and sports. Also as little lolis as possible! And no (yaoi) shows with all-male casts. Also no hentai's lol.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No, as long as it has been put online somewhere it's no issue

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not, I'm looking for some more obscure shows. If something on my Plan to Watch list perfectly fits my criteria I can accept it though!

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 90 entries

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Absolutely not. I watched a lot of anime when I was a kid but I was impatient and skipped around a lot so I don't remember (so don't worry about it)

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Swantje

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange!
Nov 24, 2020 1:09 PM
Saint

Apr 2016
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): around 25 at most, way more and I'll probably never find the time to watch it.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Sci-fi, sports, psychological, drama, action, thighs
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): horror, slice of life, romance, lack of thighs
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no restrictions
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 299 as of 24.11.2020
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: should be
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/R3V4N?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: of course
Nov 24, 2020 1:12 PM

Jul 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Between 12 and 20 episodes. No more than 30 mins. Only one season.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I prefer to watch something that is sad and makes me cry. But if it's a comedy i'm on it! I like both extremes lol
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yuri, action, supernatural
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but no would be preferred
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 49 (I feel like a baby right now)
Does your list include everything you've seen?: It should...
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/loovelyxx
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift since it's my first time and I've watched few anime
Nov 24, 2020 1:32 PM

Apr 2020
No minimum, soft max is 24, hard max is 30
isekai (especially comedy isekais, but I love all isekai subgenres)
lolis (particularly slice of life lolis, like Dragon Maid's Kanna or Non Non Biyori's Renge)
parodies like konosuba or one punch man
romance that takes 6 seasons to develop, e.g. shokugeki no souma (please either no romance at all, or romance that has a fast pace),
horror (especially gore horror; psychological horror I can still stand, but dislike)
(also please no hentai/Rx recommendations)
As long as it is available without having to resort to torrenting
Yes
99 at the time of writing
Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Essentially yes
Link to anime list:
positv2
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Gift Exchange
I have committed war crimes in Yugoslavia
Nov 24, 2020 1:35 PM

Apr 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Max would be something close to 100, no min (movies/movie series are fine too)

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Dementia, Historical, Philosophical mambo-jumbo and Seinen/Josei

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): No mainstream(top 200ish) series please-- I also really dislike Slice of Life, Harem, Isekai anime, and get slightly annoyed by most Yaoi/Yuri/Ecchi series(Shounen/Shoujo-Ai are fine)

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Absolutely none, just not being too torturous to find

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but preferably no

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 349 as of 24/11/20

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Probably 98% of them but I doubt you’ll stumble upon anything I’ve seen and not yet added, it’s mostly really really old anime

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ChocolateIsLifu

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 24, 2020 1:39 PM
May 2020
i'm open to almost anything. i mean i'm not trying to watch like a 1000 episode series, but i don't really care otherwise.

i have a soft spot for flashy action/adventure, since those were some of the first anime i watched, but recently i've been watching a lot of drama/romance and liking it. i'm also open to trying new genres.

isekai has never really interested me. i'd be open to suggestions if you've found the MAGNUM OPUS of the isekai genre but otherwise that's a no go. i also feel like i've only seen the super popular mainstream stuff so i'd be willing to try some "underground anime."

nah ;)

yeah for sure. it'd give me an excuse to stop procrastinating.

everything that i can remember.

Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/jamesdiamond

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
sure. gotta spread that christmas feeling.
Nov 24, 2020 1:52 PM
Apr 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):
I like movies but I find anything above 50ep a chore.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
I like vikings, big mechs, and Taiga.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
Most of the ridiculously long shonen stuff, fate, and yoai.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
nope

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
96 (might be more by the time this starts)

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:
I believe so but I still find stuff i saw when i was younger i need to add

❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/goldblaziken

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Gift Exchange
Nov 24, 2020 1:55 PM

Jan 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No min, max 24 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): action, seinen, shounen, comedy, slice of life, historical, fantasy, space opera (feel free to recommend anything that isn't in my dislikes, I'm working a rather stressful job so something kinda chill would be nice)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): ecchi, lots of sexual content, rape, horror, tragedy, age gap relationships, type-moon
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but keep in mind I haven't gone through my ptw list in a long time, so please put some thought into it.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 372
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SuperComicGeek
SuperComicGeekNov 24, 2020 1:58 PM
Nov 24, 2020 1:57 PM

Mar 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Less than 100 episodes

- Seinen
- Shonen
- Historical
- Action
- Supernatural
- Mystery
- Fantasy
- Adventure
- Drama

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I watch pretty much anything

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 248

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/MiggyN7?

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift for another user ^^
MiggyN7Nov 26, 2020 5:57 AM
~MiggyN7~
Nov 24, 2020 2:00 PM
Aug 2019
-preferably 12-26, but if a show is good enough I'm willing to watch 50-100 eps

-Mystery, Romance, Thriller, Action/Adventure, Comedy
-Can be happy or sad, or both

-Excessive fan service
-Bad endings
-Procedural/non-serialized shows

-Nope
-Dub or sub is fine

-I would prefer it not to be on my PTW

-Yes

❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/tpeach7

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
-I'm new to this so probably Elf Gift
Nov 24, 2020 2:01 PM
Bhaal babe

Jul 2015
Anything is fine if you think I'm going to like it, but I would prefer 12 or more if possible.

—Any genre except the ones mentioned in the dislikes section is good for me.
—About characters, I have some kind of obsession with tsunderes. I know it may be difficult to find a good anime in which they appear, so this is not really needed, but it will be a super plus for me!

—I hate ecchi, harem, isekai, mecha and yaoi (not BL, I like BL animes, that's not the same).
—The animes in which each episode has a different little story are a total no for me.
—I'm not in the mood of crying so please don't include a sad ending.
—Perverted characters.
—Super slow/chill animes.
—Sequels of something I have already watched.

No

No

Yes

Link to anime list: ❀❀❀

I want to make a gift for someone!

Nov 24, 2020 2:02 PM
Sep 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I'd like to see a 12-30 episodes series
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm open to almost any genre. Not anything too heavy though. Any theme is fine, as long as it's not too heavy.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I'd rather not watch neither isekais, not my genre.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions as long as it's available in an english subbed version online.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No thanks
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 34
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes it does
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/PlushiPlushi
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'd prefer to just receive, since I have not seen that many things so I can recommend something to someone.
Nov 24, 2020 2:13 PM
Mar 2016
- Minimum is 10-12 episodes
- I don't have maximum, but if over 50 episodes must be very good.

- I watch almost every kind of anime (except genres I mention in dislike part of course)
- I have watched the most seinen or shounen anime but nowadays I have started exploring more other animes too.
- Great opening is a big plus, but not mandatory

- No top 100 anime
- Fan service
- All ecchi, harem, hentai etc animes
- Cliché anime

No

No, I want find something new c:

Yes

Link to anime list:
Nurkkasaatana's animelist

Gift Exchange~
Nov 24, 2020 2:16 PM

Dec 2015
Min-Max length (episodes): no min ~30 episodes at most
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): A lot of things, anything with a strong visual identity is a big plus
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): generally light novel, harem, isekai
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): If it exists I'll find it
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes (I think my plan-to-watch is too large to reasonably say No lmao, but it's cool if you give something not on it anyway)
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 313
Does your list include everything you've seen?: pretty much
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/OOzPNG
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: GIFT EXCHANGE
Nov 24, 2020 2:20 PM
Oct 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Does not matter. Would prefer less than 100 episodes though.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Supernatural, fantasy, school. I tend to prefer shounen/seinen anime.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): ecchi/harem/romance are all dislikes, but I can handle it if necessary. Sports/mecha I'm not too big on either.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure, but would prefer not.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 169
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/AC9123
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll make another one for someone else! Exchange.
Nov 24, 2020 2:21 PM
Feb 2020
It would be nice, if it was a series, so like 10-49 min episodes, but a movie is also ok.
As for Gernres I mostly enjoy Isekai and Overpowered anime, however the Genres don't concern me, but the reasoning behind them. I am always open to new stuff based on my previous tastes. I like Isekais, that Isekai animes are more interesting, because the MC has to adapt to the new world. As for Overpowered Anime, I think, that with Overpowered Anime the storytelling is a lot more interesting, as it focuses less on the actual fights.
As for themes:
I like mostly analytical, logical anime. Similar to Coding/Programming.
Anime with a lot of awkward situations.
Anime, which lives mostly off of it's Relationships.
Subbed is a must.
No, since I have very few animes plan to watch, and most of them aren't even aired
Yes.
Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/C0D3_M4513R
Elf Gift. Sorry!
Nov 24, 2020 2:23 PM
Sep 2018
Min-Max lenght: I like medium sized animes (24-60) episodes
Likes(genres,demographics,themes): I always like a good old fashioned comedy,drama or shounen. I also like any stuff that anime can give me I dont discriminate xd.
Dislikes(genres,demographics,themes): Please dont send me any ecchis or harems, they are usually low quality ones.
Any sub/stream restricions?(e.g. must it be available on CR): nah,we fine
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes but i would like a God description on why to see it right now!
Number of Completed entries on your anime list:295
Does your list include everything you've seen?:to be honest there are some that I´ve watched that I didn´t put in MAL
Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/profile/GoncaloPC4
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I don´t really know how that works xd
Nov 24, 2020 2:28 PM

Jun 2017
- At least 10ish episodes of around 20 minutes
- Preferably less than 100 episodes
- No movies
- I like most genres such as
- Action
- Slice of Life/Comedy (laughing is fun)
- Moe/Cute girls doing cute things
- A thriller/mystery is always fun.
- Historical is also cool, especially if its action based.
- I also like romance but should probably not be the forefront of the show
- A bit of Yuri/Shoujo-Ai
- Demographics:
- I like both Shounen and Seinen
- I like the fun shounen action/adventure but also like the gritty seinen versions too
- Likeable characters are usually very important to me.
- Strong female leads
- Any gems from the 2000s era is also something I enjoy.
- You don’t have to include any or everything from this list. It’s just a general list of my likes. I’m open to trying new things.
- Too much ecchi
- BL/Yaoi
- Morally ambiguous or evil protagonists
- Not anything too dark
- Mecha
- Light novel stuff (unless it’s different or you feel strongly about it)
- Preferably not from Top 100
- Nothing on my on-hold list
- No currently airing shows
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): English Subbed
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but only if you feel strongly about it.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 187
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes (besides like Pokémon or something).
Link to anime list: All anime. Also here’s a blog of my favorite anime if that helps.
along02Nov 24, 2020 10:16 PM
Nov 24, 2020 2:29 PM
Sep 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I´d like the anime to have at least 12 eps, max length preferably around 50 eps or so. But i´m open to anything.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Romance and Drama.. I also really like some history mixed in. Anime with good characters and with a lot at stake.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Not a fan of ecchi anime.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Mostly entering to discover some hidden gem, but if you really recommend the anime I dont mind.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 69
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/_VId4r
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Definitely exchange.
Nov 24, 2020 2:31 PM
Time Traveler

Jun 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-24 episodes animes would be great, but anything under 50 episodes is good
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like more serious or seinen show. It can be either seinen slice of life or seinen action. Josei is great too, to be honest anything with a good story and good character development.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shōnen and Isekai is not really my cup of tea
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope, I will figure out a way to find it ;)
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes. If you find an anime not on my plan to wish yet, it's even better! But either is good.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 323
Does your list include everything you've seen?: I've probably forgotten 2 or 3 old shows I've watch as a kid, but except that, yes, it's all there.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/JohnTitor2036
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange !
Hey you!
Yes you!
Have a nice day!
And best wishes for your life's journey!

Nov 24, 2020 2:51 PM
Nov 2019
❅Min-Max length (episodes):
I'd prefer around 25 episodes, but anything less than 50 is fine
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
My favorite shows are usually on the heavier side. I'd like anything that really makes you think or really makes you feel. I'm open to most genres, but psychological, drama, and thrillers are my goto. Also this may be contradictory, but I wouldn't mind a good idol show that I haven't seen.
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
I don't really like shonen or less mature shows anymore. Also BL and ecchi aren't my cup of tea, but I don't mind them as much. And nothing in the top 100
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
None
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
Yes, but I'd rather be recommended something I haven't heard of
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Yes
❅Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/-Mop
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Gift Exchange
Nov 24, 2020 2:54 PM
Apr 2015
Any length is fine with me

Specifically I really like Mystery shows, but I will watch just about anything. Other things I tend to like is Magical Girl and Action

Nothing with Yaoi or Sports.

No restrictions

I would prefer it not be on my PtW if possible but if nothing can be found for me, feel free to use it

As of 11/24, 631

As far as I know yes

Link to anime list:
This is my profile

I will do the Gift Exchange to help another user
Nov 24, 2020 2:54 PM
Aug 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Max length is around 100, I'm fine if it's longer but only if its by a few episodes.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Most genres are fine with me, I love shounen, sol, and fantasy especially.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm not a fan of horror.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure, why not
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 101
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: No, I'm still trying to update it. I imagine its close to everything though.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SilverAlias
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I want to do a Gift Exchange!
Nov 24, 2020 3:05 PM

Sep 2019
Min-Max length (episodes):
-preferably 10-28 episodes
-20ish minutes per ep, no more than 30
-if it has a movie(s) that is included in the experience, that's fine aswell.
-no airing shows
-horror, mystery, drama
-anime that will leave you in absolute tears
-battle royale type anime where theres a victor(s) at the end
-games of survival
-anime with a pretty blond boy
-anime where there's a traitor and they're trying to figure out who it is
-story that will keep me super invested in towards the end
-ecchi, mecha, harem, magical girl, yuri, bl
-tons of fighting
-anime that FOCUSES on its romance
-bland characters
-top 100
-super powers ??
-anything before 2007
Any sub/stream restrictions?:
-if you think the dub is amazing and ultimately better than the sub, i'll watch it in dub. otherwise, no restrictions
-no, unless you absolutely cant find anything outside of my ptw list
-65 as of now
-yep!
Link to anime list:
-my anime list
-gift exchange! i'm not the best at recommending, but ill try my best
jaxpeesNov 25, 2020 11:11 AM
Nov 24, 2020 3:10 PM

Jul 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No limit, it can be 1 to 999 episodes. As long as you believe it’ll fit my tastes.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Relishes niche anime that nobody has heard of. I enjoy all anime, preferable anime from before the 2000s! Favorite genres include, Slice of Life, comedy, and psychological. Attempting to watch every anime produced in the 2010s, meaning do not recommend anime from the 2010s as I’ll watch it eventually.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen Jump anime, any trending anime, isekai, and dense main protagonists.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure, I haven’t updated my Plan to Watch since I’ve joined MAL, meaning even I have no clue what’s there at this point!
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: I have currently 406 anime completed.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: From my knowledge, yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Zedlin
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
Nov 24, 2020 3:10 PM
Cukiereczek

Nov 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): A minimum of 8 episodes and no max
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like romance, fantasy, adventure, magic anime! I love when an anime has a super cool mc. I love when the mc does a big brain move and everyone is stunned.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I'd prefer no excessive ecchi and a no huge 6 girl harem. Don't really enjoy meaningless panty shots and fan service. I do not like slice of life or horror anime.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 351
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/CukieMunster?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift!
CukieMunsterNov 26, 2020 12:02 PM
ฅ(=^・ω・^=ฅ) にゃー

Nov 24, 2020 3:16 PM
Feb 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No min no max. more then 12 would be nice unless the story concludes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Fantacy, Psycological, Isekai, Romance, Action. Feel free to ignore all of these, I looove an engaging story!
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Popular stuff, ecchi, harem, stuff older then 2004.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes, though a surprise would be nice.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 267
Does your list include everything you've seen?: It should
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lumpology
Nov 24, 2020 3:16 PM
Oct 2019
Min of 6 episodes max of 75
Dislikes: Nothing really
Any sub/stream restrictions?: No restrictions
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 118
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/qtcherry
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll create a gift
Nov 24, 2020 3:21 PM

Dec 2019
❅Min-Max length (episodes): I don't really have a preference to how long the episodes should be but keep it under 500 episodes and I don't mind if you give me movies o(〃^▽^〃)o
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes):I like any genre but my most favorite genre are BL, romance, action, comedy, and Fantasy, but I would really like to watch something that will make me cry or something that will make me invested in the series and I like traps example would be like hideyoshi kinoshita (〃゚3゚〃)
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * bad endings -please don't give me an anime that's trash or you think that is trash, I also don't really like the incest type and preferably nothing in the top 70 :3
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no, I would like it if it's an anime I don't know or haven't heard of
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list:162 (as of 11/24)
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes :/
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/_yibin_n?status=2
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange, I'll try my best to recommend some (≡^∇^≡)
_yibin_nNov 29, 2020 10:01 AM
Nov 24, 2020 3:21 PM
Nov 2017
Min-Max length (episodes): the shorter the better, 48 max
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Thriller, Horror, Action, Drama, Comedy, Romance
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Ecchi, Hentai, Shounen
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 139
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/willJOIN
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 24, 2020 3:26 PM
Dec 2017
No min_max
Seinen, historical, adventure, action. But as long as it's an unpopular anime, I'm open to anything, even if it's really old.
Nah
Preferably not, but If you sell it good it's fine.
Yes
Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Limo1
Gift exchange

Nov 24, 2020 3:35 PM
Jan 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): no minimum, but not super long. I'm a very busy person but I still try to watch anime as much as I can. I like quick watch anime, but if it's REALLY good I honestly would not mind watching a longer anime.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I honestly like almost every genre. I really enjoy anime with intense animated fighting scenes, action anime with a little bit of romance and comedy are my favorite. I enjoy anime with characters of substance and when the main characters are strong and complex themselves. Dark, not so innocent anime like Angels of Death I find really good. Promised Neverland had a really good plot. Haikyuu was another I loved, sports anime I find very enjoyable. Anime that have unique or peculiar plots interest me. I love comedy anime as well, or if comedy is intertwined within the series. However, I am open to any kind of anime as I said! I might find something new I end up enjoying.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * I dislike if the art style looks very old and out dated. Anime with beautiful art style or very clean and smooth animation keeps me intrigued. However, if the plot is so good it overrides this, I don't mind. I dislike anime with dull characters. I hate when the females are depicted as weak and helpless. I dislike romance anime that are the typical kind of love stories. I dislike when I can picture in my head what will happen next. I need surprises.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions. I usually us gogoanime or anime heaven and they usually have everything on there.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes! :) It might encourage me to actually watch it.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 74

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: No, there's many anime I have completed but have actually forgotten about since I've been watching since I was a kid. Sometimes I'll be reminded of them and add them to my list. Or there are anime I have watched a long time ago but never finished and forgot which episode I ended on so I just didn't add it.

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/kiyohko?status=7

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll create! :)
Nov 24, 2020 4:01 PM

Apr 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-24 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like action, slice of life, comedy with a bit of romance.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror, bad endings, yuri and BL
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope :P
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 113
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DangV3
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Exchange

Nov 24, 2020 4:04 PM
Oct 2019
- 23 Minutes for each episode
- 12 - 24 Episodes in an Anime
- Anime Films probably an hour or 2
- Reverse Harems
- Shoujo
- Romance
- Horror
- Ecchi
- Hentai (Very Vanilla)
- 15 & Up
- Fantasy
- Slice Of Life
- Sport
- Psychological
- Yuri
- Underrated Animes
- Isekai
- Hardcore Hentai's
- Idol
- History
- Mecha
- Kodomomuke
- Yaoi
- Nothing that's popular/on the top 300
- Sub Only and on any streaming services for free
- Yes
- 425 Total
- Yes
❅ Link to anime list:
- https://myanimelist.net/profile/mimi_fluer
- I will create one for another user as well!
Nov 24, 2020 4:04 PM
Nov 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Prefer shorter series or if its long one that I can quickly get invested in
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance/comedy/isekai/Strategy
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): If its too ecchi (eg strike the blood) or if it has a MC with nothing going for him (like MC in Evangellion, but MC in rental girfriend worked for me)
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): dont think so
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): prefer not.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 108
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/MilkyCereal
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I can try to, but don't know if it would be any good!
MilkyCerealNov 24, 2020 4:09 PM
Nov 24, 2020 4:07 PM
Jun 2016
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):everything is fine dont have problem if it has 12 or more episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):prefer dark animes
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *slice of life
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):animedao
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):nah sometime if i have time i will watch them all
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:84
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:ofc
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/profile/kostas_nik
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:thats not the spirit of christmas gifts means nothing to me i want to have fun during the best holiday of the year

Nov 24, 2020 4:36 PM
Apr 2020
Mínima Minimum-maximum duration (episodes): 4 - 20 ❅ Likes (genders, demographics, themes): all ❅ I don't like it (genres, demographics, themes): * I don't like romance ❅Any sub / stream restrictions? (for example, it should be available in the CoR): that Can the recommendation be on your Observation Plan list? (Yes or No): yes? ❅ Number of completed entries on your anime list: I don't know Does your list include everything you saw ?: Obviously, yes ❅Link to an anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/BijusUchiha?status=1 ❅Do you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or just want to receive (Elf Gift) ?: I just want to receive (as much as no one will give it to me)
Nov 24, 2020 4:43 PM
Jun 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):nothing more than a 100 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I enjoy almost everything...
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):...I don't really enjoy isekei but has to be really good for me to watch it
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): i mostly enjoy sub instead of dub but anthing works for me
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes of course
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 56 animes as of 11/24
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/mymypotato
yes of course
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - June 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Jun 2

1 by Nate »»
Jun 16, 3:05 PM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (June 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - May 3

10 by KarenShirotori »»
Jun 14, 10:56 PM

» Best Profile Design (April 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - May 3

5 by Bunnyama »»
May 8, 10:11 AM

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Winners

Nate - May 1

9 by Bunnyama »»
May 4, 6:59 AM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Apr 22

23 by Nate »»
Apr 30, 12:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.