Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
May 4, 2010 1:02 AM

Jan 2010
I gave some guy True Tears to watch the other day, and the fucking weirdo goes up to me randomly throughout the day (not just once...)

"You can fly!!.... bitch!"
or

"You can fly!!.... man!"

-facepalms-

This is why I don't talk about anime in real life, I get weirdos talking to me, like REALLY weird people.
Ughs...
Ruined a series I liked, will never look at it the same- again.
May 4, 2010 4:23 AM

Dec 2008
denan27 said:
I gave some guy True Tears to watch the other day, and the fucking weirdo goes up to me randomly throughout the day (not just once...)

"You can fly!!.... bitch!"
or

"You can fly!!.... man!"

-facepalms-

This is why I don't talk about anime in real life, I get weirdos talking to me, like REALLY weird people.
Ughs...
Ruined a series I liked, will never look at it the same- again.

I had a friend like that once... Man that was annoying...He'd even yell stuff out in class and make me look like a total weirdo.
Llama765May 4, 2010 4:28 AM
May 4, 2010 4:54 AM

Jan 2010
Yeah those weird people..
He's the same guy who fucking came up, put his hand on my chest and screamed "IMAGINE BREAKER!"
Wth.. =="

It makes you look bad which is the shit thing about it all.
I only relate to these people because they want anime, I got too much of it to watch so I give it to them on their external hard drives..
Imo, lots of people should keep anime at home.
I hate talking about it, it just feels plain weird.

You don't go talking about some romance like that..
Only talking to the guy cause he sits in my area >_>
Ughs, ahh well, worlds full of people you'll never come to like.
May 4, 2010 7:02 AM

Dec 2008
denan27 said:
Yeah those weird people..
He's the same guy who fucking came up, put his hand on my chest and screamed "IMAGINE BREAKER!"
Wth.. =="

Lol!! Hopefully that wasn't in public.

Worst I got was him singing the Japanese Power Rangers theme song in class. We were Juniors for cryin out loud! I can just remember shrinking as everyone started to stare. Now-a-days I'd just laugh it off, but then.. damn I was pissed.

To the rest of your post yeah I pretty much agree.
Llama765May 4, 2010 7:15 AM
May 4, 2010 7:55 AM

Apr 2010
"Ranma 1/2 is the only good anime."
May 11, 2010 10:44 AM

May 2009
"Newer animes are better then the old ones I wish the old ones were never made".

I'm ofcourse talking about the B&w animes and the cyber punk 80s animes that i hear fans make fun of so much they dont understand without the oldies there new anime wouldnt be around.

My fav line to hear when im watching anime on the computer on either ytube or veoh.

"Subs are better then dubs"
Especially when they have both english sub and dub on the site.
Just mess it up for everyone else.
Its like ok every fan has said the same thing over and over and over it gets old.

the funnyiest thing i seen is jrock fan girls fight about which artist is better and who looks more like mana XD

"fat people shouldn't cosplay only skinny people and people with the right skin tone should cosplay."

oh yes i've heard that alot when i went to ax in long beach a few years back i heard people making fun of slightly over weight people cosplaying or people who were of a different race cosplaying chi from chobits .

people are ridiculous
May 12, 2010 11:28 PM
May 2010
Someone once told me, Light > L in Death Note. nuff said.
May 13, 2010 5:19 AM

Jan 2010
This is related to a Ghost in the Shell AMV posted on another forum.

Him: "Thats the manga Ghost in the Shell!!!"
Me: "Wahh this anime reminds me of stuff like bubblegum crisis on SBS late at night.
Not really familiar with this old anime, I did enjoy Stand Alone complex though :S
Him: "lol its actually pretty good!!! i have it on DVD. It's one of the 1st mangas to come out on DVD back in the day!!"
May 13, 2010 1:01 PM

Jan 2010
"Kira is god"
When someone says that I get really pissed off -.- He's not even a fucking real person.
May 15, 2010 11:06 AM
Feb 2010
That Code Geass is better than Death note.
May 15, 2010 11:26 AM

May 2010
people who say they've learned japanese from watching anime.
(゚∀゚)
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Would you watch gender swapped Mushoku Tensei?

rohan121 - Yesterday

31 by DinoNo1 »»
9 minutes ago

» What's a period of anime you miss and have lots of nostalgia for?

TheBlockernator - Yesterday

17 by DinoNo1 »»
11 minutes ago

» Anime ratings on MAL vs IMDB

Unalina - Nov 17, 2020

35 by DesuMaiden »»
13 minutes ago

» I am praising the anime industry in general (a short topic where I'm sharing my personal thoughts).

9765 - Jun 14

13 by DinoNo1 »»
15 minutes ago

» Nominate 1 character from your Favorites that would be the best at Butt Sumo, and nominate 1 that would be the worst

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

11 by LoveYourSmile »»
15 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.