Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 10, 2014 1:30 PM

Nov 2013
Hi and nice to meet you. ^_^
I'm HDH and from Germany with Vietnamese origins.
I love anime because in no other media I have so intense feeling such as crying in sad scenes or having goosebumps all over my body in epic moments.
I'm also passionate about all kinds of music,reading LNs and recently playing VNs.
So... yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
"Be wary - triumphant pride precipitates a dizzying fall..."
Three circles make a triangle ▲, four a square ■ and five a star ★
Click the circles
...to the beat

http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Hotchy.gif

[center]

Jul 10, 2014 11:33 PM
Jun 2014
Hiya everyone my names Francesco. Im 19 and go to queens university in canada (if you happen to go there lemme know i need some anime watching friends there :p)
I started out watching anime with card captors sakura pokemon and hajime no ippo. i kept watching anime up until a friens tricked me into watching boku no pico soon after it came out -.- i kinda stopped watching it after that until i was introduced to fma brotherhood deathnote and highschool dxd a last year and really started to get into it again this past season with issshuulan friends nisekoi daimidaler and no game no life.
other than anime i play alot of baseball and just started to get into boxing. Im also trying to learn japanese but kanji is killing me :p
Jul 11, 2014 12:30 AM

Dec 2012
IHIIDIHI said:
Hi and nice to meet you. ^_^
I'm HDH and from Germany with Vietnamese origins.
I love anime because in no other media I have so intense feeling such as crying in sad scenes or having goosebumps all over my body in epic moments.
I'm also passionate about all kinds of music,reading LNs and recently playing VNs.
So... yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Hello there. Welcome to the club.
That is just how great anime shows are.
It is nice to meet you too.

Blank0L said:
Hiya everyone my names Francesco. Im 19 and go to queens university in canada (if you happen to go there lemme know i need some anime watching friends there :p)
I started out watching anime with card captors sakura pokemon and hajime no ippo. i kept watching anime up until a friens tricked me into watching boku no pico soon after it came out -.- i kinda stopped watching it after that until i was introduced to fma brotherhood deathnote and highschool dxd a last year and really started to get into it again this past season with issshuulan friends nisekoi daimidaler and no game no life.
other than anime i play alot of baseball and just started to get into boxing. Im also trying to learn japanese but kanji is killing me :p

Hello there, Francesco. Welcome to the club.
Cardcaptor Sakura is a cult classic. I have watched some of it, but I do not remember it well.
Ouch. That must be a horrible experience for you. What a friend.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jul 11, 2014 12:57 AM

May 2012
Hi everyone! I'm just new to this club. It's nice to meet you all!

You can call me Yuki. I am 16 years old and living somewhere in South East Asia. I started watching anime during my third grade starting off with The Law of Ueki and Air Gear as my favorites. Most of all, I like watching sports anime.

That's all I think.
Jul 11, 2014 1:38 AM
Jul 2014
i joined myanimelist today!! so yeah, new here!! i am samyam!! some people call me crazy, some caring, some multiple personality, some nerd, some dumb, some smart,some pessimist..but actually, i dont have a clue what i am..so yeah, i am 16(turning 17 this 17th) and became an otaku recently...and an avid reader and suck at all sports except for table tennis and chess
Jul 11, 2014 1:48 AM

Dec 2012
Yukimacchi said:

You can call me Yuki. I am 16 years old and living somewhere in South East Asia. I started watching anime during my third grade starting off with The Law of Ueki and Air Gear as my favorites. Most of all, I like watching sports anime.

That's all I think.

I live somewhere in SEA too.

samyamsamu said:
i joined myanimelist today!! so yeah, new here!! i am samyam!! some people call me crazy, some caring, some multiple personality, some nerd, some dumb, some smart,some pessimist..but actually, i dont have a clue what i am..so yeah, i am 16(turning 17 this 17th) and became an otaku recently...and an avid reader and suck at all sports except for table tennis and chess

Hello there. Welcome to the club & MAL community as well.
You are a human. I am sure of it.
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jul 11, 2014 1:50 AM
Jul 2014
Pat_To_Do-List said:
Yukimacchi said:

That's all I think.

I live somewhere in SEA too.

samyamsamu said:

Hello there. Welcome to the club & MAL community as well.
You are a human. I am sure of it.
It is nice to meet you.

thanks..
Jul 11, 2014 2:33 AM

Dec 2012
samyamsamu said:
thanks..

It's not a problem.
I like anime.
Jul 15, 2014 6:38 AM
Jul 2018
Hello peoples. My name is Superpieguy, or you can call me Mark if you want. I have been watching anime in copious amounts for some time now, and I really enjoy the medium. I live in the US. Steins;Gate is my favorite anime of all time. I think that is it. It's nice to meet you all. :)
Jul 15, 2014 8:24 PM

Dec 2012
Superpieguy said:
Hello peoples. My name is Superpieguy, or you can call me Mark if you want. I have been watching anime in copious amounts for some time now, and I really enjoy the medium. I live in the US. Steins;Gate is my favorite anime of all time. I think that is it. It's nice to meet you all. :)

Hello there, Mark. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet you too.
I like anime.
Jul 15, 2014 8:45 PM

Jun 2013
Hi I'm Animeno

I'm from Australia, and have been watching anime since year 9 (15) Although I've watched some from youth like cardcaptor sakura, pokemon,etc. I'm 18 and my favourite anime is Kami nomi zo shiru sekai (TWGOK) and I'm happy to meet you all!!
Memento Mori.
Jul 15, 2014 11:03 PM

Dec 2012
animeno said:
Hi I'm Animeno

I'm from Australia, and have been watching anime since year 9 (15) Although I've watched some from youth like cardcaptor sakura, pokemon,etc. I'm 18 and my favourite anime is Kami nomi zo shiru sekai (TWGOK) and I'm happy to meet you all!!

Another MAL user from Australia. So, how many times have you been bitten by snakes?
It is nice to meet you.
I like anime.
Jul 17, 2014 10:46 AM

Jul 2014
Hi, I'm from Poland.I have wached anime for less than one year and I just joned the MyAnimeList. I like horror, action etc.
Jul 17, 2014 10:53 AM

Jun 2014
Hello

I am M_F_M, I got into anime about 8 months ago and now I am really into it. I hope I can make some good friends out here.. oh and I am addicted to the club games :D

Team Blackbeard||Hot Seat Thread||-主人-様 <3||DIE
Jul 19, 2014 10:31 PM

Jul 2014
Heya I'm Laze.
Looking forward to having fun with y'all. kampai!
Jul 27, 2014 12:15 AM

Jun 2013
Hello everyone, I'm DaterRyushin you can call me Ryu or whatever for short. For my hobbies playing games, playing music and of course watching anime. I'm very like games, I spent almost half a day staring at my laptop to play games. I dislike homework. I join this club cause it's look interesting and to meet new people :)
Aug 2, 2014 3:17 AM

Feb 2014
Hey, my name's ManxZwei but I prefer Manx. I was born and raised in Germany and my hobbies are swimming, gaming, table tennis, playing the guitar and like everyone else watching aninme and reading Manga. I dislike creepy bugs especially spiders and I prefer winter over summer. I joined this club cut I was bored and it looked fun ._.
Aug 9, 2014 12:35 PM

May 2013
hello I just joined :)
my name is tyler (y'all can call me what ever), i'm 15. the first anime I watched was either dragon ball Z, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, one piece, or The Prince of Tennis back when they were airing on Toonami (about 7 years ago).
I love anime, manga,visual novels, light novels, and video games (mostly MMOs)
glad to be here ^_^

Aug 9, 2014 8:38 PM

Dec 2012
Black_Maou-sama said:
Hi, I'm from Poland.I have wached anime for less than one year and I just joned the MyAnimeList. I like horror, action etc.
M_F_M said:
Hello

I am M_F_M, I got into anime about 8 months ago and now I am really into it. I hope I can make some good friends out here.. oh and I am addicted to the club games :D
Madhattrr said:
Heya I'm Laze.
Looking forward to having fun with y'all. kampai!
DateRyushin said:
Hello everyone, I'm DaterRyushin you can call me Ryu or whatever for short. For my hobbies playing games, playing music and of course watching anime. I'm very like games, I spent almost half a day staring at my laptop to play games. I dislike homework. I join this club cause it's look interesting and to meet new people :)
ManxZwei said:
Hey, my name's ManxZwei but I prefer Manx. I was born and raised in Germany and my hobbies are swimming, gaming, table tennis, playing the guitar and like everyone else watching aninme and reading Manga. I dislike creepy bugs especially spiders and I prefer winter over summer. I joined this club cut I was bored and it looked fun ._.
dividinggore said:
hello I just joined :)
my name is tyler (y'all can call me what ever), i'm 15. the first anime I watched was either dragon ball Z, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, one piece, or The Prince of Tennis back when they were airing on Toonami (about 7 years ago).
I love anime, manga,visual novels, light novels, and video games (mostly MMOs)
glad to be here ^_^

Hello there, new members. Welcome to the club. It is nice to meet you.
I am sorry for this short & uninspiring welcome. I hope you forgive me.
I like anime.
Sep 26, 2014 8:53 AM

Sep 2014
Hi, I am new here. You can call me, Ghoul. I started watching anime when I was little but didn't really get into it until about 3 years ago. I really like comedy, game, romance, sci-fi and other types of anime. My top favorite anime are High School of The Dead, Claymore, Sword Art Online, High School DXD, Kill La Kill and of course the forbidden five. I like to spend my time drawing anime characters or listening to music. You can add me as your friend if you want or maybe I will add you. Hope we get along =)
UnraveledGhoulSep 26, 2014 9:16 AM
Oct 7, 2014 10:51 PM

Jan 2014
Welcome UnraveledGhoul~! ^^
Nov 13, 2014 6:50 AM

Apr 2008
Hi! I've just joined this club, so I hope you'll welcome me!

I'm 20ish and I've been into anime for over half my life now. I hope that we can get along and become friends! You'll probably find me playing club games~

Dec 13, 2014 1:23 AM

Jun 2013
yo! i'm Bashayer i'm 16
and just another otaku like all of you guys lol! i'm friendly so don't be afraid to talk to me :D

yoroshiku onegaishimasu ◝(•̀ㅂ•́)◟!
Jan 27, 2015 2:39 PM

Nov 2013
Hey there. I'm Rawr.
You can call me Kyrex if you wish, since that's my previous nickname on MAL, and its the one I use everywhere else. I'm 19 and I've been watching anime for 2 years. I rarely watch airing anime.

Also, I love animal girls.

獣耳 ftw /

Dec 13, 2015 1:21 AM
Nov 2015
Hello! I am Mtthew and I am 13! New here and hope to make a lot of friends here!
May 12, 2016 9:38 AM

Dec 2015
Yo! I'm PolishLynx. Just Lynx works fine as well. Already a college graduate. Retired football player.

I've been watching anime since being 8 years old (soon will hit 23). Though there was a rather long break in which I stopped watching at all. Updating MAL with anime watched from January 2015. Anything watched before that date is not being added there until eventual re-watch.
When it comes to anime and manga I don't really have a favourite genre. I like to give a try to anything. And somehow still managing without dropping.

I do YouTube to kill boredom. Only let's plays though. Lot's of reading during that, because of Visual Novels.

Anyway. Hope we can get along. :)
May 18, 2016 3:57 AM
Mar 2014
Hey-hey, my name is Ragegoat(Rage or Goat for short.) I'm 19 years old and have been watching anime for a pretty long time. In the last 1-2 years I've become a lot more active in watching shows though.

My favorite genre is RomCom, with my favorite show being Lovely Complex!. I also tend to like the zany/wacky shows like Fooly Cooly and Kill la Kill.

I'm currently a film major in college, and have a deep interest in analyzing media. So I really like to talk about the cinematography of shows and the more technical stuff like that! I love talking about anime, so if you'd like to chat just shoot me a message!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Last Person to Post Supposedly Wins ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jsnoob - Dec 26, 2013

6026 by JuiceBuckle »»
Mar 25, 3:15 AM

Sticky: » ● ARC's Attendance Game ● ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ginjiro - Dec 20, 2013

4199 by fausifahrial »»
Jan 5, 9:51 PM

» [GAME] Count to 10000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ginjiro - Apr 17, 2014

5134 by Kunii »»
Nov 2, 2023 8:43 PM

» [GAME] Guess Who Posts Next ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jsnoob - Jun 12, 2014

742 by RioFS »»
Feb 2, 2023 4:41 AM

» [GAME] Ban the user above you. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Lea12- - Jan 22, 2014

455 by Stroffeld »»
Sep 10, 2022 9:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.