Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 25, 2011 10:18 PM

Feb 2009
That would be reversing the order of how things should be done but I think it's okay since this is a prequel to F/SN.
Though the attachment to the characters present in both F/SN and F/Z is not there as well as piecing together the story of the 4th war(F/Z) that was told in fragments in the 5th(F/SN). And that's what I think makes watching FSN first before F/Z an important thing.

Though I truly recommend that you play the F/SN VN first before watching this.
Some parts of F/Z will come out a bit surprising and confusing without having played the game and only having watched the anime and the movie.
That's just my opinion so yeah.
Aug 25, 2011 11:40 PM

Aug 2011
belatkuro said:
Some parts of F/Z will come out a bit surprising and confusing without having played the game and only having watched the anime and the movie.
Agreed. I recommend you watch F/SN anime before F/Z, and I strongly recommend you play the VN. Hell, even if F/Z didn't exist I'd recommend you play the VN, but let's not consider the possibility of such a dark world.
Aug 26, 2011 4:19 PM
Aug 2011
Seems like there's a 15s PV about Assassin coming soon.
Aug 27, 2011 8:54 AM

Nov 2008
Aug 27, 2011 9:18 AM

Aug 2011
^sweet thanks
Aug 27, 2011 11:42 AM

Feb 2010

Thanks for the link!

Wonder who's going to be in the next CM? Who we have left: Tokiomi & Gilgamesh, Kayneth & Lancer, Berserker & Kariya, Caster & Ryuunosuke. Really want to see the 1st and 3rd pair.
Aug 29, 2011 6:53 AM

Jul 2010
http://www.fate-zero.jp/movies/pv02.html

epic. :D
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Aug 29, 2011 12:09 PM
Jul 2010
AmberFebruary said:
I second that.
Aug 29, 2011 7:48 PM

Feb 2010
AmberFebruary said:

Nice PV. Though there's not too many new scenes or things in this one. Most of it is based on those little CMs. Kind of hoping to maybe see snippets of fighting scenes in the next PV.

But anyways, I couldn't help but say this:
*Points* FINALLY..First appearance of Berserker! Rejoice Berserker fans :P
Aug 29, 2011 7:49 PM

Jun 2011
So can I just watch this with knowing nothing of Fate/stay night?
Aug 29, 2011 7:51 PM

Feb 2010
IllegalCyrus said:

LaLaLaidarR said:
belatkuro said:
Agreed. I recommend you watch F/SN anime before F/Z, and I strongly recommend you play the VN. Hell, even if F/Z didn't exist I'd recommend you play the VN, but let's not consider the possibility of such a dark world.

Here's your answer from a couple people ^
Aug 29, 2011 7:53 PM

Jun 2011
sallym613 said:
IllegalCyrus said:

LaLaLaidarR said:
belatkuro said:

I'll watch the anime.
But I'm not a fan of VNs.
Aug 29, 2011 7:55 PM

Feb 2010
IllegalCyrus said:
sallym613 said:
IllegalCyrus said:

LaLaLaidarR said:
belatkuro said:

I'll watch the anime.
But I'm not a fan of VNs.

Okay if you say so. If you want to learn more about FSN in general (after watching the anime), you should probably look up for more info. on those FSN wikis out there (don't know if wikipedia itself is a reliable source of information for this).
Aug 29, 2011 11:05 PM
Dec 2007
sallym613 said:

Okay if you say so. If you want to learn more about FSN in general (after watching the anime), you should probably look up for more info. on those FSN wikis out there (don't know if wikipedia itself is a reliable source of information for this).
The Type-Moon Wikia is a good enough source, and the wikipedia entry is decent enough. Still, not reading the VN basically leaves you without a huge chunk of the experience and story. The largest chunks of backstory and revelations are hidden in Heavens Feel, and that route is, as of yet, VN-exclusive.

Also, some people seemed a bit confused about the whole Master Servant thing. Servants are summoned with no memories of anything after their death as heroes. Even if, for example, Heracles was summoned in both the 4th and the 5th wars (hyphotetical since the Berserker from the 4th war is different) he wouldn't remember. The only exceptions to the rule are Saber (not simple to explain why) and Gilgamesh (because he never died during the 4th war).

Anyway, for some really curious people, here's a list of the 4th war's Masters and Servants:
Again, don't look if you don't want to be spoiled.
Leon-GunAug 30, 2011 5:10 AM

Aug 29, 2011 11:39 PM

Oct 2010
AmberFebruary said:

EPIC indeed! Start queuing for EPIC GIFs I can take a top 3 even. You know what? Maybe I will make like 20 avatars and some GIFs in the club. Link it in the forums and then it could be cool for a start. Create threads for each episode in the club with more GIF avatars.

If a club of that is not done then someone should.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 30, 2011 9:56 AM

Jul 2010
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/552253

this is the most beautiful image of Saber i have seen.
calm and soothing, and it feels like she really is a King.
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Aug 30, 2011 3:45 PM

Feb 2010
Leon-Gun said:
The Type-Moon Wikia is a good enough source, and the wikipedia entry is decent enough. Still, not reading the VN basically leaves you without a huge chunk of the experience and story. The largest chunks of backstory and revelations are hidden in Heavens Feel, and that route is, as of yet, VN-exclusive.

Yeah. What Leon-Gun said ^.

Though going through the VN will take quite a long time. And there will be a lot of information and dialogue to take in..so you might have to go through the VN more than once to understand most of the things.

So far, I mostly watched the walkthroughs on YT videos (though I haven't gotten to Heaven's Feel..which is the longest route out of the three). Might probably play the VNs themselves one day if I can find a place to download them...and also time and motivation to play them.

AmberFebruary said:
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/552253

this is the most beautiful image of Saber i have seen.
calm and soothing, and it feels like she really is a King.

I would say one of the most beautiful images of Saber. I think Saber looked beautiful in some of the other F/Z scans. But this one is really unique - it makes Saber look beautiful and strong yet..delicate <3
Sep 2, 2011 10:31 AM

Feb 2010
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/552749

Another awesome image scan of Saber.
Even though I love Saber, I kind of wish they make more image scans of the other characters =/
Sep 4, 2011 2:42 PM

Jan 2010
Enjoy 4th CM in HD quality just added to my playlist. As usual, the most viewed file at YT, i.e. not this one, is not the best one. :>
Sep 4, 2011 4:37 PM

Apr 2007
Caster's voice actually sounds really cool, which helps detract from his super ugliness.
Sep 4, 2011 9:13 PM

Feb 2010
przemoc said:
Enjoy 4th CM in HD quality just added to my playlist. As usual, the most viewed file at YT, i.e. not this one, is not the best one. :>

Thanks for providing a link to the newest CM (and thanks to the guy/girl who uploaded it). I notice they didn't use the ENDING song this time. Which is nice. Wonder if its going to be part of OP song or bgm.

Monochrome said:
Caster's voice actually sounds really cool, which helps detract from his super ugliness.

I certainly agree with this.

I wonder who's going to be next? And why do I get the feeling that Berserker and Kariya are going to be in the last CM hmm..
Sep 5, 2011 2:14 PM

Jul 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYA4ZUKbOIA

Ending song - Memoria rip from radio audition but...

sallym613 said:
I wonder who's going to be next? And why do I get the feeling that Berserker and Kariya are going to be in the last CM hmm..

I agree with you. I also think Berserker going to be in the last CM. Next ? I bet that the next going to be Lancer.
Sep 5, 2011 3:03 PM

Sep 2007
I'm so thrilled! It's been months waiting for this show to come out, but we're just one month away now, and I can't wait!!!!! >______< I'm sure this is going to be amazing, not just because of the amazing graphics, but for the new story that's going to be told and the new characters that are going to be introduced. I know there a lot of hardcore fans that already know all about this part of the story, but I'm so excited to discover it all through this anime, kyah!! =D

Sep 6, 2011 1:49 AM
Aug 2011
sallym613 said:

Really? I think Archer and Tokiomi are in the last CM, though I do agree that Lancer will be in the next one. Can't wait to see if ufotable can do justice to his handsome face.
Sep 6, 2011 9:56 AM

Feb 2010
DenebV201 said:
sallym613 said:

I agree with you. I also think Berserker going to be in the last CM. Next ? I bet that the next going to be Lancer.

PlotExMachina said:
sallym613 said:

Really? I think Archer and Tokiomi are in the last CM, though I do agree that Lancer will be in the next one. Can't wait to see if ufotable can do justice to his handsome face.

Yeah. I also agree Lancer will probably in the next one.
The reason why I think Berserker and Kariya will be last:

There's so little scans or appearance of them in the PV oO
I don't know if this is their intention, but it seems like they're trying to hype up Berserker by showing very little of him..making people REALLY want to know who he is since there seems to be so little information behind him. I don't know how to explain it exactly, but it just seems like it that way. Again, I don't know if they had the intention to do so.
Also, I always thought Berserker's character design is the hardest to animate and draw out (with all those insane details on his armor) xD I thought that was the reason why they didn't show much of Berserker..and that they're not ready to put him into action yet until they got used to drawing him? ^^;

However, it may be possible that Gil and Tokiomi might be in the last one. Though I would like to hear your reasons why you think so :P

All I know for certain is...Berserker + Kariya and Gil + Tokiomi are probably in the last two.
Oh and random fact for these guys ^:
Sep 6, 2011 2:27 PM
Dec 2007
Well, the Matou and Tohsaka families hate each other to begin with but...there's good reasons beside that. I'm sure you will root for Kariya. And I don't think the servants hate each other though... but that'd be spoilerish. Anyway, Berserker was the big secret in the Fate/Zero light novel too and who he truly is is not revealed for a while. The others don't have such huge secrets about them as even Caster is introduced with a pseudonim that hints at his actual identity.

Sep 6, 2011 8:02 PM

Feb 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Well, the Matou and Tohsaka families hate each other to begin with but...there's good reasons beside that. I'm sure you will root for Kariya. And I don't think the servants hate each other though... but that'd be spoilerish. Anyway, Berserker was the big secret in the Fate/Zero light novel too and who he truly is is not revealed for a while. The others don't have such huge secrets about them as even Caster is introduced with a pseudonim that hints at his actual identity.

Yes that's true. But Tokiomi and Kariya have a particular hatred towards each other too.
I certainly like Kariya way more than Tokiomi. But I actually like Gil more than Berserker ^^;

Gil seems to despise (well more like he looked down on) most of the servants anyways, particularly Berserker. Well especially after their first encounter xD

I feel like they could add a little more Berserker in their PV. Except I think the studio wants to avoid giving sneak peeks on the battles in F/Z, thus they probably want to avoid showing off attacks of the servants and the masters. And besides fighting, there's not much else to show about Berserker and his personality (at least not until his identity is revealed later on)...and he doesnt talk much except when he keeps calling the name of a certain person. And goes after that certain person.
Sep 6, 2011 9:45 PM
Dec 2007
sallym613 said:
Leon-Gun said:

Yes that's true. But Tokiomi and Kariya have a particular hatred towards each other too.
I certainly like Kariya way more than Tokiomi. But I actually like Gil more than Berserker ^^;

Gil seems to despise (well more like he looked down on) most of the servants anyways, particularly Berserker. Well especially after their first encounter xD

I feel like they could add a little more Berserker in their PV. Except I think the studio wants to avoid giving sneak peeks on the battles in F/Z, thus they probably want to avoid showing off attacks of the servants and the masters. And besides fighting, there's not much else to show about Berserker and his personality (at least not until his identity is revealed later on)...and he doesnt talk much except when he keeps calling the name of a certain person. And goes after that certain person.
Gilgamesh is the King of Heroes, of course he'd look down on them. But I really am looking forward to the other servants. Gilgamesh is too arrogant and overpowered. The others have more interesting personalities, well besides Assassin but Assassin seems to always be the undeveloped underdog. From what I've read the servant I'm most looking forward to is Rider, both because of his abilities and his personality.
Leon-GunSep 6, 2011 9:50 PM

Sep 7, 2011 10:12 AM

Feb 2010
Leon-Gun said:
sallym613 said:
Leon-Gun said:

Gilgamesh is the King of Heroes, of course he'd look down on them. But I really am looking forward to the other servants. Gilgamesh is too arrogant and overpowered. The others have more interesting personalities, well besides Assassin but Assassin seems to always be the undeveloped underdog. From what I've read the servant I'm most looking forward to is Rider, both because of his abilities and his personality.

Hmm...as much as I love Gil, I think Rider has the best characterization or personality hands down IMO.

Sep 9, 2011 8:36 AM
Sep 9, 2011 9:06 AM
Aug 2011
Next PV is gonna be Lancer and Kayneth. So we all guessed correctly. =))
Looking forward to hearing the OP in this PV.
Sep 9, 2011 9:28 AM

Feb 2010
Akiyama said:
http://www.fate-zero.jp/

WHOA. Did they just change the layout of the website? Nice =D
Sep 9, 2011 10:04 AM

Sep 2009
zomg I just found out about this

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 9, 2011 11:23 PM
Aug 2011
http://www.zerochan.net/761788
Another Saber scan.
Sep 10, 2011 7:33 AM

Jan 2010
Enjoy 5th CM in HD quality just added to my playlist. Actually wx6867 put here also all previous CMs (in reversed order).
Sep 10, 2011 9:05 AM

Feb 2010
PlotExMachina said:
http://www.zerochan.net/761788
Another Saber scan.

Thanks for providing a link to another scan (: Really like Saber's expression here :D And it's nice to see the other masters in it too (Kiritsugu, Kotomine, and Tokiomi).

przemoc said:
Enjoy 5th CM in HD quality just added to my playlist. Actually wx6867 put here also all previous CMs (in reversed order).

Thank you as usual for providing links to upcoming CMs :)
Though I'm a little worried ~ is the music (that was used in this CM) going to be the OP? Because I actually...don't like it too much =/

Wonder who's next ~ Tokiomi and Gil...or Kariya and Berserker? (I think the latter will come last)
Sep 10, 2011 9:47 AM

Oct 2010
sallym613 said:

Though I'm a little worried ~ is the music (that was used in this CM) going to be the OP? Because I actually...don't like it too much

It sure seems like it. Atleast the name of the OP was down there in the CM. I don't like it either, from the small sample I heard anyway. I was expecting something with way more emotion and well, more darker, I guess.
Sep 10, 2011 10:00 AM

Jan 2010
sallym613 said:
przemoc said:

Though I'm a little worried ~ is the music (that was used in this CM) going to be the OP? Because I actually...don't like it too much =/

Unfortunately it is part of OP.

LISA - oath sign

that is shown in the vid, is also mentioned in official F/Z site

http://www.fate-zero.jp/oped/index.html

And it's easy to explain why others beside us possibly won't like it either. It's just SO DAMN GENERIC, you can put in just any random anime out there. Why, oh, why it cannot be something with strong Kajiura's vibe like the music in PV1?

But honestly, ED (Aoi Eir - Memoria) doesn't sound much better, as it is generic one too. :(

Where are the times when OP songs were one of the best from the shows (I quite recently heard again Moonlight Densetsu from Sailor Moon and it's still great, especially original version performed by DALI [first two series]).
Sep 10, 2011 1:11 PM

Feb 2010
Trynita said:
sallym613 said:

Though I'm a little worried ~ is the music (that was used in this CM) going to be the OP? Because I actually...don't like it too much

It sure seems like it. Atleast the name of the OP was down there in the CM. I don't like it either, from the small sample I heard anyway. I was expecting something with way more emotion and well, more darker, I guess.

Same here :/ I'm at least hoping they'll have a 2nd OP that fits the more emotional and darker mood of F/Z that comes later...

przemoc said:
sallym613 said:
przemoc said:

Unfortunately it is part of OP.

LISA - oath sign

that is shown in the vid, is also mentioned in official F/Z site

http://www.fate-zero.jp/oped/index.html

And it's easy to explain why others beside us possibly won't like it either. It's just SO DAMN GENERIC, you can put in just any random anime out there. Why, oh, why it cannot be something with strong Kajiura's vibe like the music in PV1?

But honestly, ED (Aoi Eir - Memoria) doesn't sound much better, as it is generic one too. :(

Where are the times when OP songs were one of the best from the shows (I quite recently heard again Moonlight Densetsu from Sailor Moon and it's still great, especially original version performed by DALI [first two series]).

You're certainly right. I wonder why they decided to choose those two sings for OP and ED. (Though I definitely like the ED so far)

Lol...I wonder if they're trying to lessen the hype around F/Z using generic songs for OP and ED...to get people's expectations lowered so that people can enjoy watching F/Z without having so high expectations xD Or they're trying to troll us like how Urobuchi Gen did with Madoka at first.

(Btw I'm not being serious with this somewhat whacky-sounding explanation lol ^)

But anyways, regardless of that, I still hope there will be a better 2nd OP there. Hope that the background music is excellent because I usually almost always prefer background music/OST over OP and ED. Hopefully that'll be the case anyways.
And most of all, I certainly hope the anime adaptation will be excellent as well.

Moonlight Densetsu is GOOD :) That reminds me...I still need to re-watch the rest of the series (only managed to rewatch the first two or three seasons..) xD;
Sep 10, 2011 2:19 PM

Apr 2007
przemoc said:
Enjoy 5th CM in HD quality just added to my playlist.
Yamazaki Takumi~ <3

I'm also disappointed with the OP, they could have done so much better (Kalafina where?). Now a second OP is a must! I have no complaints about the ED though.

And it figures the 2 trailers I was most looking forward to are last ;^;
Sep 11, 2011 1:52 AM

Nov 2008
I don't see why most of you dislike the OP. It may be somewhat generic and "happy" compared to the tone of the series, but really, I think I'll be wasting enough boxes of tissues towards the end anyways. There isn't really a need to tack on more despair (looking at this from their standpoint). Although, I would definitely approve if they did. Did I mention I would seriously approve?
StarisuSep 11, 2011 1:57 AM
Sep 11, 2011 2:18 AM
Dec 2007
Ehx said:
I don't see why most of you dislike the OP. It may be somewhat generic and "happy" compared to the tone of the series, but really, I think I'll be wasting enough boxes of tissues towards the end anyways. There isn't really a need to tack on more despair (looking at this from their standpoint). Although, I would definitely approve if they did. Did I mention I would seriously approve?
Generic OP is still generic you know. Fate/Stay Night's OP might have been an inferior version of it's VN counterpart but it was still superior to generic pop. If you'd heart Fate/Zero's image CD you'd understand there were much better songs that could have been composed for the OP. But OP's can be skipped, so long as they keep the anime close to even half of expectations I'll be content.

Sep 11, 2011 9:11 PM

Feb 2010
Ehx said:

Well I apologize if we sound a little too biased or picky.
And I know we haven't heard the whole music as of now...but based on what I heard so far, it just sounds so...mediocre.

I actually don't mind if the OP wasn't dark and emotional like the series. In fact, I probably welcome the OP if it had the same sort of mood like Tainaka Sachi's songs or something that evokes...feelings of thrill or excitement. Because there are some parts in F/Z where it's not so dark..and it probably will fit the feeling of intensity and excitement of the battles in F/Z.

For LiSA's song, I really don't know how to say it...but it just doesn't provoke any sort of strong feeling...let alone a feeling that I can associate with F/Z at all. It's just so...bland and generic. It's a little complicated to explain but I don't think her OP does justice. But then again, we only heard snippets of it so hopefully it's not as bad as it seems.

And like Leon-Gun said, we could always just skip it. Which probably will save me some time (well only a minute though lol).
Sep 11, 2011 9:18 PM

Feb 2010
Oh that reminds me...does anyone who made the music used in the Caster/Ryuunosuke CM?
I initially thought the music was going to be part of the OP...and I think the mood of the music kind of fits F/Z.
Sep 12, 2011 1:17 AM

Nov 2008
sallym613 said:

And I know we haven't heard the whole music as of now...but based on what I heard so far, it just sounds so...mediocre.

I actually don't mind if the OP wasn't dark and emotional like the series. In fact, I probably welcome the OP if it had the same sort of mood like Tainaka Sachi's songs or something that evokes...feelings of thrill or excitement. Because there are some parts in F/Z where it's not so dark..and it probably will fit the feeling of intensity and excitement of the battles in F/Z.

For LiSA's song, I really don't know how to say it...but it just doesn't provoke any sort of strong feeling...let alone a feeling that I can associate with F/Z at all. It's just so...bland and generic. It's a little complicated to explain but I don't think her OP does justice. But then again, we only heard snippets of it so hopefully it's not as bad as it seems.

And like Leon-Gun said, we could always just skip it. Which probably will save me some time (well only a minute though lol).

At the end of the day, they're only trying to appeal to their target audience in Japan, not anywhere else. What may seem generic to us, may not be to them. I, for one, listen to a lot of j-pop and have no qualms over the OP they chose. Even though we've only heard like 6 seconds of it. What it seems you're all implying is that generic automatically equals bad, which it doesn't. Also, you're complaining about a generic song chosen for the OP, but it seems you forget that some of the fighting in this is quite literally the definition of generic. I'll throw a tiny bit of description taken from one of the fights in the LN in spoilers.

You can't tell me that's not just fancy wording for "they were slashing really fast." That's pretty much the epitome of generic. Does that make it it bad? No. It works perfectly fine and there's nothing wrong with it. So, like I said before, they're not trying to appeal to anyone else but the people in Japan, we just have to deal with whatever they decide to do. Even if the full version OP is total crap, it's not like it'll lower your enjoyment of the series and make you down score it. Like you both said, you can just skip it.
Sep 12, 2011 11:44 AM

Feb 2010
Ehx said:
sallym613 said:

At the end of the day, they're only trying to appeal to their target audience in Japan, not anywhere else. What may seem generic to us, may not be to them. I, for one, listen to a lot of j-pop and have no qualms over the OP they chose. Even though we've only heard like 6 seconds of it. What it seems you're all implying is that generic automatically equals bad, which it doesn't. Also, you're complaining about a generic song chosen for the OP, but it seems you forget that some of the fighting in this is quite literally the definition of generic. I'll throw a tiny bit of description taken from one of the fights in the LN in spoilers.

You can't tell me that's not just fancy wording for "they were slashing really fast." That's pretty much the epitome of generic. Does that make it it bad? No. It works perfectly fine and there's nothing wrong with it. So, like I said before, they're not trying to appeal to anyone else but the people in Japan, we just have to deal with whatever they decide to do. Even if the full version OP is total crap, it's not like it'll lower your enjoyment of the series and make you down score it. Like you both said, you can just skip it.

Well true. Though I couldn't help but think that they could have chosen another song that would both fit the story better AND still appeal to the audience. But I might just be really picky and biased with music (because there's not a lot of music/songs out there that appeal to my tastes easily).

Nevertheless, I still don't think any parts of the song (that we've heard so far) really fits F/Z. I was either expecting something more dark and emotional, or something more along the lines of epic.

As for the description...well that wasn't what I had in mind when I think of "generic". But I think it's probably because I have a different view of what's generic *shrugs*. But then again, maybe because I thought the description sounded epic...that it didn't occur to me that it could be generic.

And I never said the OP will determine whether I want to lower down the score for the adaptation lol. It usually never does. It's just that...I really love F/Z so much that I want every single little thing to be perfect and epic. Which is dangerous since it indicates how ridiculously high my expectations for this anime adaptation really is. And this could lead to disappointment but hopefully it wouldn't >_>;

I'll probably watch the OP just once to see the pictures/animation of the characters and then skip it for the rest of the episodes. Unless they decide to make a 2nd OP. Which would be nice considering how F/Z will be 25 episodes long..and most animes with 25 episodes seem to have 2 OPs.
Sep 12, 2011 11:49 AM

Feb 2010
Can anyone find the full version of the OP?
Sep 12, 2011 3:31 PM
Dec 2007
sallym613 said:
Can anyone find the full version of the OP?
There won't be any until the actual episode airs I'd imagine, and of course there won't be a full version of the song until it actually gets released (one or two months later). And I don't think it's really worthy to compare novels to songs. In novels you are encouraged to be as verbose as possible at times in order to not bore your audience nor repeat yourself. If you keep writing "I ran really fast and punched the guy in the face" over and over your reader will get bored really fast. So writers, especially fantasy and action writers, tend to be very descriptive and tend to describe things in very dramatic ways since technically, a lot of their scenes ARE essentially just te same action repeated.

Sep 14, 2011 11:24 PM

May 2011
I was always more interested in Shirou's dad than Shirou himself. Can't wait.

Someone better say "I am the bone of my sword" in this season, or I'm going to be pissed.
Sep 15, 2011 12:42 AM
Dec 2007
-Shuda- said:
I was always more interested in Shirou's dad than Shirou himself. Can't wait.

Someone better say "I am the bone of my sword" in this season, or I'm going to be pissed.
No Archer so no Unlimited Blade Works. Too bad. BTW, you'll like Kiritsugu, especially since he's nowhere close to that "perfect superhero" image Shirou always harped about.

Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite female character in fate universe?

Ain2Zwei - May 21

37 by LightNoragami1 »»
May 28, 1:51 AM

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - Apr 26

19 by Ashikhi »»
May 25, 5:39 AM

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.