Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (184) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 27, 2021 12:35 PM

Oct 2008
@astroprogs I'm pretty sure you can lower the world level. If you had started during 1.0 then yeah you'd be fucked since that wasn't a feature back then.

As for artifacts, the most important aspects are the main stats. The unique artifact set effects are secondary early game. Focus on Atk%, Elemental/Physical dmg%, Crit Rate/Damage% for your sands, goblet, and circlet artifacts in that order. Make sure your crit ratio is 1:2, meaning if you have 50% crit rate then get 100% crit damage.

Weapons at early game you should focus on your highest rarity weapons that give the highest attack. Crescent Pike is one of the best for Physical DPS so that's good.

Unfortunately this is all up to RNG and you'll need to farm artifact domains with your resin every day. I recommend the artifact domain that gives the Noblesse Oblige artifacts for now, although the new Inazuma artifact domain would be good too but that might be a tad difficult to get to.
ShinsoPriestAug 27, 2021 12:45 PM
Aug 27, 2021 12:42 PM

Jun 2015
Honestly? That's just part of the progression. Leveling up is a marginal increase to damage compared to getting decent artifacts and leveling up talents. I know some people say to wait for AR 45 to farm for artifacts, but farming decent artifacts for your carry and your supports at AR 40 will be a big boon even if it is technically "wasted". I know some world quests also drop some 5* Gladiator artifacts, but some of those quests are very time consuming.

The Amenoma sword from the first island questline on Inazuma is pretty good for Xinqqiu if you can get it to R5 since it refunds a ton of energy, though if you have the Favonious Sword or Sacrificial Sword for him its not necessary. Crescent Pike is best for a physical DPS Rosaria.

Aug 27, 2021 12:50 PM

Sep 2014
>wat? Are you sure that's not just your wifi and bad interference?

Dunno abt the wifi but I think ipad just got too hot/case couldn't properly dissipate the heat.

The ping also gets really high around the area of the world boss pyro hypostasis, but then goes back to normal in Mondstadt. I think there's something up with that area, and also ig Abyss is just intensive by default. But it still hurts man. Actually it especially hurts for Abyss and pyro hypostasis bc the former obvs has time restrictions/a slight lag would be OHKO, and pyro hypostasis has a really short dmg window.
The sun is a deadly laser
Aug 27, 2021 1:00 PM

Jan 2014
astroprogs said:
Does anyone have any tips for great weapons

Yea

Just use Amos with Ganyu, bro

I heard it helps
Aug 27, 2021 1:23 PM

Aug 2010
ShinsoPriest said:
@astroprogs I'm pretty sure you can lower the world level. If you had started during 1.0 then yeah you'd be fucked since that wasn't a feature back then.

As for artifacts, the most important aspects are the main stats. The unique artifact set effects are secondary early game. Focus on Atk%, Elemental/Physical dmg%, Crit Rate/Damage% for your sands, goblet, and circlet artifacts in that order. Make sure your crit ratio is 1:2, meaning if you have 50% crit rate then get 100% crit damage.

Weapons at early game you should focus on your highest rarity weapons that give the highest attack. Crescent Pike is one of the best for Physical DPS so that's good.

Unfortunately this is all up to RNG and you'll need to farm artifact domains with your resin every day. I recommend the artifact domain that gives the Noblesse Oblige artifacts for now, although the new Inazuma artifact domain would be good too but that might be a tad difficult to get to.

You can only change the world level once you reach world level 5, which is AR 45. This is why I'm worried at the moment.

And yeah, artifact farming is a lot of pain. I have a good amount of artifacts wth ATK% main stat, but my main issue is the crit rate ones. These ones are really rare at my level and I'm not even looking at the sub stats yet.

About the Inazuma domain, I took a screenshot from the artifact domain I unlocked the other day. Do you mean this one?

-Sherou- said:
Honestly? That's just part of the progression. Leveling up is a marginal increase to damage compared to getting decent artifacts and leveling up talents. I know some people say to wait for AR 45 to farm for artifacts, but farming decent artifacts for your carry and your supports at AR 40 will be a big boon even if it is technically "wasted". I know some world quests also drop some 5* Gladiator artifacts, but some of those quests are very time consuming.

The Amenoma sword from the first island questline on Inazuma is pretty good for Xinqqiu if you can get it to R5 since it refunds a ton of energy, though if you have the Favonious Sword or Sacrificial Sword for him its not necessary. Crescent Pike is best for a physical DPS Rosaria.

I definitely agree that the early game is much more enjoyable with good artifacts, since not every encounter is a slog due to how low the damage your characters deal.

Yeah, I'm working towards that sword at the moment, though I'm not sure how it'll compare to what my Xingqiu currently has.

I know It's low rarity with low ATK, but the energy recharge is pretty big and I rarely have to wait to use his burst with this sword + his current artifacts as a result.

I'll get it regardless though, since it looks really good.

>though if you have the Favonious Sword or Sacrificial Sword for him its not necessary.

I have neither at the moment, unfortunately.

mira-pyon said:
>wat? Are you sure that's not just your wifi and bad interference?

Dunno abt the wifi but I think ipad just got too hot/case couldn't properly dissipate the heat.

The ping also gets really high around the area of the world boss pyro hypostasis, but then goes back to normal in Mondstadt. I think there's something up with that area, and also ig Abyss is just intensive by default. But it still hurts man. Actually it especially hurts for Abyss and pyro hypostasis bc the former obvs has time restrictions/a slight lag would be OHKO, and pyro hypostasis has a really short dmg window.

Huh, that's weird. I can at least say that this doesn't happen in the Europe server. Every area has the same ping for me, from what I can tell.

AirConditioner said:
astroprogs said:
Does anyone have any tips for great weapons

Yea

Just use Amos with Ganyu, bro

I heard it helps

Oooooh, nice, bro. Let me just go withdraw dem $20k from my bank account.

It's so easy!
astroprogsAug 27, 2021 1:34 PM
Aug 27, 2021 1:31 PM

Jan 2014
Energy Recharge is more important for Xingqiu than the alternative. He's a Burst Support.
Amenoma isn't that great on him for the same reason why the Claymore isn't great for Beidou, they're Burst Supports that won't be taking much field time. You don't really wanna use a Skill and then wait for the energy Amenoma takes to come back to you. You want to get his Burst off CD as soon as possible. Skyrider Sword is better for that purpose. It's the best budget weapon you can give him if you don't have Sacrificial or Favonius. Plus Xingqiu's Skill CD is too retarded for Amenoma.

Burst rotation matters more than actual damage for Xingqiu.

Just consult this guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gNxZ2xab1J6o1TuNVWMeLOZ7TPOqrsf3SshP5DLvKzI/pubhtml?gid=654398186#

Although I wouldn't recommend following any build guides blindly.
Aug 27, 2021 1:33 PM

Sep 2014
> I can at least say that this doesn't happen in the Europe server.
Yh that's what I'm getting at. Pain of being in the wrong server. orz

>but my main issue is the crit rate ones

Pffft I grinded Crimson witch of flames for everyday for like 1month(including BP resin) and I only got 3 crit mainstat circlets. All with meh to bad substats. Can't even tell if that's bad luck or good luck or standard, but either way it sucks. I hope they decrease the RNG in artifacts in the future.

Anyway good luck lmao

> I just realized that my AR farming early game to rush for Inazuma ruined my character level scaling
Weird, how did you grind AR without levelling your characters? Stuff like blossoms and bosses give AR exp while also providing level up materials tho? Or did u focus on talents or smthg?

>Just consult this guide:

Omg handy dandy guide with everything in one place thanks mannn
mira-pyonAug 27, 2021 1:43 PM
Aug 27, 2021 1:36 PM
Aug 27, 2021 1:50 PM

Aug 2010
AirConditioner said:
Energy Recharge is more important for Xingqiu than the alternative. He's a Burst Support.
Amenoma isn't that great on him for the same reason why the Claymore isn't great for Beidou, they're Burst Supports that won't be taking much field time. You don't really wanna use a Skill and then wait for the energy Amenoma takes to come back to you. You want to get his Burst off CD as soon as possible. Skyrider Sword is better for that purpose. It's the best budget weapon you can give him if you don't have Sacrificial or Favonius. Plus Xingqiu's Skill CD is too retarded for Amenoma.

Burst rotation matters more than actual damage for Xingqiu.

Just consult this guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gNxZ2xab1J6o1TuNVWMeLOZ7TPOqrsf3SshP5DLvKzI/pubhtml?gid=654398186#

Although I wouldn't recommend following any build guides blindly.

Yeah, I kept hearing that Xingqiu best weapons are ones with Energy Recharge due to his long CD. I'm at least glad there's a viable alternative in case I wanted to play Xingqiu differently at some point.

mira-pyon said:
Pffft I grinded Crimson witch of flames for everyday for like 1month(including BP resin) and I only got 3 crit mainstat circlets. All with meh to bad substats. Can't even tell if that's bad luck or standard, but either way it sucks. I hope they decrease the RNG in artifacts in the future.

Anyway good luck lmao

> I just realized that my AR farming early game to rush for Inazuma ruined my character level scaling
Weird, how did you grind AR without levelling your characters? Stuff like blossoms and bosses give AR exp while also providing level up materials tho? Or did u focus on talents or smthg?

I'm really not looking forward to the artifact grind. Seems like a sure way to kill my enjoyment of the combat.

My main issue is that I had to split my resources on Rosaria, Yanfei, Benett, Xingqiu, Ning, Xianling, and Noel. Due to the timing that I got each of them and the uncertainty of when I'll be getting other units, I tried to make the best with what I had at the time.

Now I barely ever use my level 50 Ning (who's hella strong NGL, but I don't have a place for her in my team most of the time), my level 50 Xianling doesn't have good weapons or artifacts to make her shine and my level 40 Noel is only useful in the Geovishap fight (though I plan to build her in the future because I just like her as a character).

With this, my Rosaria/Yanfei/Xingqiu aren't strong enough to carry the team against the bosses that drop the mats those three themselves need for ascension.

I had to visit a world with lower WL just to be able to kill the Geovishap enough times to get Yanfei her mats.

Rosaria aside, my highest level character is 50 and every boss is at level 62~65 right now at my WL.

Nice!
astroprogsAug 27, 2021 2:12 PM
Aug 27, 2021 4:54 PM

Jan 2015
What if Raiden's friends who eat her cooking?:

Poor Raiden. No wonder why they said that Raiden can't cook foods because she's really bad at cooking.
Aug 27, 2021 5:29 PM

Nov 2011
@astroprogs

You can co op and have someone carry you lol. I am in Asia server so can't help.

Aug 27, 2021 9:09 PM

Nov 2011
How I clear Vine Infested Ruin

It's only annoying if the samurai didn't get killed fast. Already have enough scrolls to level all of Raiden's skill to level 8 at least.

Can't wait to replace my Keqing.
Kaiser-chanAug 27, 2021 9:14 PM

Aug 27, 2021 9:24 PM

Oct 2008
I think I got all the mats 2 weeks ago. Enough for 10/10/10 and 90 Raiden/Grasscutter

Aug 28, 2021 1:21 AM

Aug 2010
Kaiser-chan said:
@astroprogs

You can co op and have someone carry you lol. I am in Asia server so can't help.

I actually did that once. While it was nice seeing them obliterate shit, it felt like I wasn't playing the game, they were.

I have nothing against it though, so I'll probably do it more until my account is built enough, yeah.

And yeah, it would've been really cool if any of you guys were in the Europe server. Oh well.
Aug 28, 2021 1:30 AM

Nov 2011
At the beginning you will need to co op to get your first 5* artifact set. Once you can handle the dungeon on your own, do whatever you like. Level doesn't mean much compare to how important Artifacts are.

Aug 28, 2021 1:33 AM

Aug 2010
Kaiser-chan said:
At the beginning you will need to co op to get your first 5* artifact set. Once you can handle the dungeon on your own, do whatever you like. Level doesn't mean much compare to how important Artifacts are.

Yeah, I'm starting to realize this now. Now I understand why the limited Resin is so frustrating to the player base, considering how abysmal the artifact drops and random stats allocation are.
astroprogsAug 28, 2021 2:20 AM
Aug 28, 2021 1:37 AM

Nov 2011
Oh and save your sanity by using Condensed Resin instead of the normal one. Even doing dungeon 4 times a day is a pain in the ass to me. Windrise and Gunyun Stone Forest are the easiest places to get Crystalfly. You can spot some as soon you as you teleport there.

Aug 28, 2021 1:42 AM

Oct 2008
I remember I used to do coop a lot to farm the Noblesse Oblige domain once I hit AR45. At that point doing it solo would've costed me a lot of food, so coop was definitely a lifesaver. And I just stood in the back sucking all the mobs up with Venti so my damage output wasn't an issue for the team.

The only thing to keep in mind is that in coop, only the character you're using gains friendship exp, albeit at double the usual amount. So keep that in mind if you want to raise more than a single character's friendship. Although maxing out friendship doesn't actually do anything for gameplay like FGO's bond CEs, it only gives you a namecard(bragging rights) and more voicelines.
Aug 28, 2021 1:51 AM

Nov 2011
I almost max friendship all of my characters by just putting them in the teapot. Not changing my team for that crap.

Aug 28, 2021 1:55 AM

Apr 2016
Why does Netflix hate anime fans.
Aug 28, 2021 1:57 AM

Oct 2008
Kaiser-chan said:
I almost max friendship all of my characters by just putting them in the teapot. Not changing my team for that crap.

I did it for the achievement and the Hero's Journey namecard. 16 maxed friendships needed, so I treat it like 4 main teams you use a lot.
Aug 28, 2021 4:00 AM

Jan 2014
I'm in the EU server so I can carry you if you need something, Astro.
Aug 28, 2021 4:08 AM

Oct 2015
:men_kneeling:
join his server to see his daily shitposts
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Aug 28, 2021 5:58 AM

Aug 2010
Kaiser-chan said:
Oh and save your sanity by using Condensed Resin instead of the normal one. Even doing dungeon 4 times a day is a pain in the ass to me. Windrise and Gunyun Stone Forest are the easiest places to get Crystalfly. You can spot some as soon you as you teleport there.

Wait, Resin can be farmed? I'm gonna look into that.

Swagernator said:
Why does Netflix hate anime fans.

What did they do?

AirConditioner said:
I'm in the EU server so I can carry you if you need something, Astro.

Noice. Here's my ID: 726770986
Aug 28, 2021 6:01 AM

Apr 2016
astroprogs said:
What did they do?

They keep making live actions no one asked for.
Aug 28, 2021 6:01 AM

Oct 2015
you know what we need
digimon live action
So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Aug 28, 2021 6:02 AM

Jan 2014
astroprogs said:

Added
Aug 28, 2021 6:10 AM

Nov 2011
astroprogs said:
Kaiser-chan said:

You wished. Condensed Resin is made using normal resin + Crystal fly but it let you double the rewards of whatever you use it for so 1 Condensed Resin equal 2 dungeon run.

Aug 28, 2021 7:34 AM

Sep 2014
@astroprogs

What guides did you use to speedrun. I need to get my EU alt up to scratch

>Windrise and Gunyun Stone Forest are the easiest places to get Crystalfly.

In addition to these, I go to the area around Dawn Winery, inside Mt Tianheng, and a hole near the Noblesse domain, and just sort of make rounds of them everyday. They're p easy to collect on touch screen after some practice so I'm sure it'll be even more straight forward on a laptop. I can normally get ~30 per day.
Aug 28, 2021 10:52 AM

Aug 2010
Swagernator said:
astroprogs said:
What did they do?

They keep making live actions no one asked for.

Ah. Well, I guess Death Note had a lot of views for them.

AirConditioner said:
astroprogs said:

Added

Awesome. I didn't expect that username lol.

Kaiser-chan said:
astroprogs said:

You wished. Condensed Resin is made using normal resin + Crystal fly but it let you double the rewards of whatever you use it for so 1 Condensed Resin equal 2 dungeon run.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing a quest that unlocks crafting it. Guess I'll complete it now.

mira-pyon said:
@astroprogs

What guides did you use to speedrun. I need to get my EU alt up to scratch

I didn't really use any guides. The only "guide" videos I've watched were for the best craftable weapons and build guides for Rosaria and Yanfei. Those and for the painful quest to reach the peak of Dragonspine Domain.

Other than that, I just prioritized story quests over all the side content if I can. I also think that getting Rosaria early was one of the biggest factors since she has amazing synergy with the best F2P weapon in the game, so she helped to make combat way more manageable without a support character and that combo helped to offset the importance of artifacts to at least AR 30.

I think you having prior knowledge and just one good unit early will really help you pick up the pace.
Aug 28, 2021 8:32 PM

Nov 2011

Aug 28, 2021 9:52 PM

Jan 2015
Dubious food (Honkai Impact 3rd x Genshin Impact crossover) from reddit:

Aug 29, 2021 1:28 AM

Oct 2008
Aug 29, 2021 7:49 PM
Aug 29, 2021 9:31 PM

Nov 2011
Lol, you can only get the free fates near the end of the patch.

They want you to use it for Kokomi.
Kaiser-chanAug 29, 2021 9:39 PM

Aug 29, 2021 10:27 PM

Sep 2014
Inb4 Kokomi has stupid scaling and a passive that increases dmg with healing bonus or smthg kek. It's the tale as old as time: wring out everyone's money with titty shogun -> release a new unexpectedly S-tier dps or smthg, and further squeeze them.
Aug 29, 2021 10:50 PM

Jun 2015
based Mihoyo implicitly saying that Baalsimps are a mistake, giving you Intertwined Fates to save for pantsless Tamamo Yae Miko

Aug 29, 2021 11:16 PM

Nov 2011
mira-pyon said:
Inb4 Kokomi has stupid scaling and a passive that increases dmg with healing bonus or smthg kek. It's the tale as old as time: wring out everyone's money with titty shogun -> release a new unexpectedly S-tier dps or smthg, and further squeeze them.

If you follow the leak, you would know she's really bad. Kokomi mains are on copium hoping they buff her before release. Yoimiya is still shit so they can and will make terrible 5*.

Aug 29, 2021 11:18 PM

Oct 2008
Kekomi literally cannot crit sooo her damage potential is out of the question.
Aug 29, 2021 11:36 PM

Sep 2014
I mean, I took the leaks into account when I wrote my post lol.

In fact I was directly saying, people think she's gonna be crap bc she can't crit but inb4 Mihoyo makes her scaling so stupid good it doesn't matter.

Unless the leaks came with *all* the numbers for her stuff? Mihoyo don't seem to want to make her only a healer based off her atk-buffing effects. But her demerit is too uncanny for it to be them purposely making a bad unit. I don't think -100% crit rate is comparable to anything on Yoimiya lmao. Imo the most logical conclusion is that they're trying to make good units that don't rely on crit. Tho ig Kokomi might end up being a flop bc it's their first try. I don't keep up with the pre-release stuff in the game, do beta testers/leaks always accurately predict the quality of a unit?
mira-pyonAug 29, 2021 11:40 PM
Aug 30, 2021 12:09 AM

Oct 2008
Unless something major changes from latest beta test to release which is doubtful, Kokomi will just be a good healer with a little burst dps during her ult. Outside of her ult which changes her damage scaling to HP, she won't be used for damage. But she can't crit so Barbara might even outdamage her with the right build.

Yoimiya gets memed on a lot but she deals good single target dps.
Aug 30, 2021 1:00 AM

Sep 2014
> Barbara might even outdamage her with the right build.
Yh DPS Barbara is no joke. If she has nothing to make up for the lack of crit I'm sure Chadbra could easily outperform her.

I still think it would be a great plottwist if Kokomi ends up being OP
Aug 30, 2021 1:12 AM

Nov 2011
The best plot twist would be that she's actually evil.

Aug 30, 2021 9:54 PM

Nov 2011
Hmm, still doesn't beat Zhongli's character demo.

Aug 31, 2021 6:54 AM

Sep 2014
Finally watched that damn Genshin critique video after being harassed by yt for weeks. Ngl it was really well-produced. Didn't expect the depression turtle voice.

Anyway I agree w/ what Astro said. The rng/gacha is in every part of the game and it really sucks ass. Personally I think the artifacts "gacha" is worse than the character gacha, bc at least u can hit pity lmao. But what are you gonna do if you don't have the stuff to make your waifu deal good damage-
I find it releases more cortisol than dopamine tbh. Actually, he could've also mentioned the fact that Genshin doesn't have a support system so if you don't get a character in the gacha you really can never enjoy them. Maybe watch in 3rd person while someone else in coop uses them but that's it.

I like balanced arguments, but ironically here I think he was a bit *too* ready to change his mind. A lot of his initial assumptions are still true, e.g Genshin exposes entirely new audiences to this kind of gambling, especially kids. It's so wildly popular and it's barely a year old. I've seen friends start it that ordinarily wouldn't play a game like this, and they're being exposed to gahca for the first time. Ofc whether or not they go down the spiral is a different matter, but they're deffo being exposed to smthg they otherwise wouldn't have known existed. He also talks about how resource management is a "skill" but personally the extent to which it's intertwined with the game just gives me decision fatigue lol. I've mostly been fine bc I started playing in the summer, but I can't imagine coming back from a long day of work and having to choose where to spend your precious resin to best maximise your game experience. I feel like a lot of this could be alleviated if they just raised the condensed resin cap so you can actually grind some domain in one sitting and know you're done when you're done. Tho ig then there's the problem of repetitiveness, but eh I'd at least like the option to pick my poison.

I also wonder to some extent if his gripes with the game becoming boring/or being limiting is just a cultural difference. Like, esp with the latest new gaming restriction on kids, I assumed China just doesn't want you to spend hours on the game/Chinese developers wouldn't cater to that bc it doesn't work as well with their legislations? I dunno, I don't know much abt things like that.

Lastly it's a shame he kept on going back to gacha bc personally it's like the least relevant part of the game. I don't personally think most of the characters are interesting enough to want to "catch em all"; at best I just want their voice actors, and my favourite colour is blue. And like he mentioned himself, having more characters just increases the decision fatigue and the grind. I also wish he talked more about things like the community, bc Genshin has such a large community despite being so young. Personally I don't think I would've touched the game, or would've stayed with it this long if everyone wasn't screaming abt it, and all the yt recommendations due to it hijacking the algorithm etc Also how endgame isn't necessary, but 36stars is still pushed as a trophy in the community(from a new player's perspective) and that has its own peer pressure aspects to it. Dammit that ended up being so long and I still have more to say. orz

Odd, the video was almost 2 hours long but I still feel so much was skipped. Maybe it just can't be discussed in such a short time? Honestly imo he should make it a series and milk all the Genshin hype
mira-pyonAug 31, 2021 7:21 AM
Aug 31, 2021 10:57 AM
Aug 31, 2021 12:30 PM

Jan 2014
mira-pyon said:
I also wonder to some extent if his gripes with the game becoming boring/or being limiting is just a cultural difference.

Nah, he's right. Genshin's daily loop is fucking shit and very limiting in experience. Even for gatcha standards.

It's daily loop basically boils down to you doing a couple of tasks for a few minutes (Commissions) and then trying the Artifact ''gatcha'' for another 10 minutes after that, with the latter usually being fruitless and leaving you bitter since you spend days without any sort of progress on the account. Resin feels wasted more often than not. All in all, it's like a whopping 15 minutes of meaningful or ''fun'' gameplay a day unless you pad it out by rummaging through the world picking flowers and shit (lol) which I actually did for the first few months when I was thirsty for more content before I got tired of it all.

But hey, sometimes there's events that give another 5 to 10 minutes worth of daily tasks for like 2 and a half rolls and some shit rewards. The entire game is kinda designed in a way where you just log in and do thing for 10 to 20 minutes and get all the worthwhile rewards and then you can fuck off. Players who wanna put in effort to further their accounts or who want to play more can't really since there's nothing to do in it's kinda (empty) open world.

Add onto that I think Genshin is literally the only gatcha I know of that standardized it's energy system being 8 minutes per point recharge rate as opposed to the usual 5min per point. So you're missing out on a daily 100 Resin you'd be getting if it had a standard 5 minutes. So with the abysmal Artifact farming and RNG, awful recharge rates, complete lack of refill items (they literally never give away those; you get one once a week if you have a built up Serenitea Pot omegalol and it has a expiration date so you can't really collect and stack them for the future).

Most people are drawn to Genshin's kinda awe-inspiring open world and, honestly, pretty damn cool combat and character system, but man does the game kinda waste away it's potential outside of the few region updates that are far and few between. No dungeons, empty events that give shit rewards, poor usage of it's open world after the first exploration high is done, general lack of character usage (could have at least made characters give Commissions instead of retard NPCs nobody cares about), etc.

Also it's 1st Anniversary was insultingly shit lol. ''Here's a 10 roll and a few new ways you can give us money, oh also no QoL updates that improves player experience like better Resin recharge rates or better Artifact RNG or an actual login system or changes to the standard banner. No special Anniversary skins or some cool new project to celebrate the Anniversary. No nothing.'' I thought FGO's recent Anniversaries have been barebones and bad, but good god did Genshin go on and beyond to one up DW.

AirConditionerAug 31, 2021 12:43 PM
Aug 31, 2021 1:54 PM

Oct 2008
The daily loop being dull is a fair point. But tbh I would rather not be forced to spend a whole day on a gacha game with no rests in between and reach burnout. Genshin's daily loop is imo ideal for me. When a major update comes, that's a guaranteed dozen hours of gameplay already.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (184) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Fate/Grand Order] All-around Discussions v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mira-pyon - Aug 6, 2021

1322 by astroprogs »»
4 hours ago

» Seasonal Anime Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiser-chan - Apr 18, 2018

7291 by Kaiser-chan »»
Jun 4, 9:37 AM

» Fan Art Thread. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mira-pyon - Oct 13, 2015

2589 by Nyarly-Kanamin »»
May 7, 3:35 AM

Sticky: » Fate/Type-Moon - Anime & Manga Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kaiser-chan - Dec 31, 2016

8109 by uzumaki_rawezh »»
May 2, 7:00 PM

» [Fate/Gaming] All-around Discussions [Non-Tagged Spoilers Are Bad Civilization] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

astroprogs - Dec 10, 2015

614 by belatkuro »»
Mar 22, 7:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.