Mini Game v7: Disgaea: A Darker Darkness | Mafia and Sleipnirr win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 20, 2017 3:20 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Okay, I read this game lightly during my break and I thought when I got home there would be millions of posts, but I was wrong. Well, let's run through what I noticed today and then talk about votes shall we. Catch up then more content.
Glad to see you here..How do you feel about the aa lynch train?
Honestly, I can see where it is coming from because his post seem prying, and not in a good way. However, he would not be my first vote. I kind of feel like I could vote Dark for not doing anything really and just sheeping what made sense, grape for waiting for things to happen rather then making them happen, or karote for being kind of odd.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jan 20, 2017 3:22 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
Well I hate to bring it up again, but you sort of spearheaded the conversation about the jester. Which seems odd to me. Besides with the low content area, it dominated much of page two which clouded the page with people's opinions of what they would do as the jester which only helps the jester. So yes, I think you were focused on it.
I kind of wish that people jumped and posted content when I wanted it all the time...

That being said, I will store this away in my notes about the game. My question for you is why are you looking only for forced or awkward conversation between mafia? Why would the mafia act any different during the day. This worries me because you have limited your focus so much, you also stated exactly what you are looking for coaching the mafia.

Question, don't wait for it....

------------
Sleip's little mishap voting on Phrase is probably not him being scummy. Honestly, it is totally says nothing other then he did not read the game.

------------------
Uh, Logic...yikes.

I'll be honest, it pings me the wrong way. Half of that is because it is a meta based post. It has nothing to do with the game right now mostly. It is what they know about them as people. I cannot stand people voting others for meta, because that suggests that no one exploits their own meta. Which I believe is a great way to sink you team because it opens us up to fail.

While I am all for reads lists. I never personally make them unless I am asked what I think about everyone because they are (1) a lot of work, (2) put all of my thoughts out there. This unprompted one and the way it is laid out, I just can't bring myself to like it.

To answer your question @logic340 , while i am not him and therefore can only guess why he thinks I am an easy target, I assume it is because once about a year and a half ago I drew like eight scum roles in a row and it became well associated that Suzune must be scum. I don't feel like I have been a quick lynch much.
8 scum rolls in a row! That sounds crazy but anything is possible. Thank you for your imput as I didn't know where he might be coming from or why it may be indicative of why people voted for you. I like this most recent post it's quite refreshing to see someone else's take. While I don't mind waiting for people to ask for read lists the tend to come off forced and I generally get flak for them when asked. If you would like references to other games it's something I do pretty early on (last few games). I'm not versed in mafia game theory I've been feeling my way through it since Halloween when I was introduced to mafia. I have been in games non stop but I'm thinking of taking a break after the two games I am currently in to speak with the more experienced members.

No offense friend. But I do not care about people's meta. I will both not read it or research it. I will take each new game as a mostly clean slate. I have played a lot of games, won and lost a lot of games. But in the end, I want things to be backed by what I can see in the here and now.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jan 20, 2017 3:23 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
Glad to see you here..How do you feel about the aa lynch train?
Honestly, I can see where it is coming from because his post seem prying, and not in a good way. However, he would not be my first vote. I kind of feel like I could vote Dark for not doing anything really and just sheeping what made sense, grape for waiting for things to happen rather then making them happen, or karote for being kind of odd.
I have similar feelings about both of them and i would consider them among the inactives. I'm not a fan of Karote's entrance to the game as you noted but i scum read him hard as town and i don't want to let that blind me so i'm neutral waiting on content from Karote, but he was quite inactive in our previous game (TGT) iirc. In regards to aa when you say "prying and not in a good way" would you say you mean scum trying to look busy rather than town trying to solve the game?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 20, 2017 3:26 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
8 scum rolls in a row! That sounds crazy but anything is possible. Thank you for your imput as I didn't know where he might be coming from or why it may be indicative of why people voted for you. I like this most recent post it's quite refreshing to see someone else's take. While I don't mind waiting for people to ask for read lists the tend to come off forced and I generally get flak for them when asked. If you would like references to other games it's something I do pretty early on (last few games). I'm not versed in mafia game theory I've been feeling my way through it since Halloween when I was introduced to mafia. I have been in games non stop but I'm thinking of taking a break after the two games I am currently in to speak with the more experienced members.

No offense friend. But I do not care about people's meta. I will both not read it or research it. I will take each new game as a mostly clean slate. I have played a lot of games, won and lost a lot of games. But in the end, I want things to be backed by what I can see in the here and now.
I really like this mind set it's what I came into mafia doing and have slowly been changed. I try to look at each game for what it is. A lot of people use meta so i guess that's why no one has really complained about those posts until now. I am evolving with each game and will take heed to this post since it harkens back to my earliest days in mafia. Thank you for being so straight forward no offense taken.

Jan 20, 2017 3:27 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I have similar feelings about both of them and i would consider them among the inactives. I'm not a fan of Karote's entrance to the game as you noted but i scum read him hard as town and i don't want to let that blind me so i'm neutral waiting on content from Karote, but he was quite inactive in our previous game (TGT) iirc. In regards to aa when you say "prying and not in a good way" would you say you mean scum trying to look busy rather than town trying to solve the game?
No I mean that aa looks like he is digging more in conversations. He notes rather odd things and seems to move from topic to topic. I will sometimes accuse people of avoiding the action, but with him, he seems to want a piece in all the pies. Looks too busy like when trying to buy a good impression. Just my general feeling on it.

Also I notice blonde has a lot of votes. I can't say anything from him stood out one way or the other about him.

Honestly, my greatest fear is inactives in this game, as there is no reveal, we kind of still need everyone to stick around.

Jan 20, 2017 3:32 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
No I mean that aa looks like he is digging more in conversations. He notes rather odd things and seems to move from topic to topic. I will sometimes accuse people of avoiding the action, but with him, he seems to want a piece in all the pies. Looks too busy like when trying to buy a good impression. Just my general feeling on it.

Also I notice blonde has a lot of votes. I can't say anything from him stood out one way or the other about him.

Honestly, my greatest fear is inactives in this game, as there is no reveal, we kind of still need everyone to stick around.
I fear inactivity too and don't know how to deal with it. I see what you are getting at with aa. I guess I kind of brushed it off because I used to insert myself in a lot of conversations but was called out for it (i think by scum!chione). I've tried to stay way from "butting in" as i was told and just give my view on things lately.

I admittedly don't like my vote on Blonde i know scum wont move if they don't have to so that was me just throwing my vote around due to inactivity and not really having a lead.

Who are viable lynch options for today? I think I might could go aa ZXDarkblade, or Karote with a bit of confidence.

Jan 20, 2017 3:35 PM

Jun 2009
I think the day is over sadly. There is no one online at this time of day for some kind of odd reason.

However, I would support a lynch on either. Although, my gut is screaming flashing lights that Karote is the jester and that killing them is what they want.

Before, we make this choice. Thoughts on grape?

Jan 20, 2017 3:43 PM

Dec 2016
@Suzune-Chan Yes I should be forcing it rather than sitting back, but there are only so many hours in a day. Here's the thing though forcing action works much better when it will give a result. People can't hide their votes when we know what the flip is bringing. In a game like this where we don't have that incentive to force action watching how people interact is the key to solving the game. You can say I'm coaching the mafia by announcing that I'm looking at interactions first and foremost but that doesn't change the fact that you can still read it. I have seen a 15 game solved in less than 100 posts based almost entirely on interaction analysis. And While I'm no Iso I think I have a rudimentary grasp of how he works his magic and can start to apply it.

So here goes you are unaligned with Karote and logic beyond a shadow of a doubt in my mind.

If you are scum we should look at aa-dono and Omni. But I don't think you are scum which combined with aa-dono's page 4 gives me a light town clear on both of you.

If Blonde is scum than I think we should look hard at Shinichi.

Karote and Wen seem possible as a scum team to me. Not looking there today though because I like my vote on blonde.

And that is about all I've got for now
Jan 20, 2017 3:43 PM

Jun 2009
I think I'll go this way since no one comes back unless they are pinged?

Vote: ZXDarkblade

I might though continue to poke Karote if I can. I am interested in the reactions I am getting.

Jan 20, 2017 3:44 PM

Dec 2014
Is the day over? I'm thinking Grape or Darkblade for the lynch, what do ya think?

Jan 20, 2017 3:47 PM

Jul 2016
we have 15min, sorry guys, my phone was on silence -...- crap, and i do not think aa is mafia right now so i don't want to kill him/her (did not check yet, sorry) i will change my vote for a tie if we don't come to a conclusion in 5-8min
Jan 20, 2017 3:48 PM

Dec 2016
@Blonde am I detecting OMGUS from you? It looks OMGUSy. Yeah not moving my vote before the deadline in 13 minutes if that is in fact the deadline.
Jan 20, 2017 3:48 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
@Suzune-Chan Yes I should be forcing it rather than sitting back, but there are only so many hours in a day. Here's the thing though forcing action works much better when it will give a result. People can't hide their votes when we know what the flip is bringing. In a game like this where we don't have that incentive to force action watching how people interact is the key to solving the game. You can say I'm coaching the mafia by announcing that I'm looking at interactions first and foremost but that doesn't change the fact that you can still read it. I have seen a 15 game solved in less than 100 posts based almost entirely on interaction analysis. And While I'm no Iso I think I have a rudimentary grasp of how he works his magic and can start to apply it.

So here goes you are unaligned with Karote and logic beyond a shadow of a doubt in my mind.

If you are scum we should look at aa-dono and Omni. But I don't think you are scum which combined with aa-dono's page 4 gives me a light town clear on both of you.

If Blonde is scum than I think we should look hard at Shinichi.

Karote and Wen seem possible as a scum team to me. Not looking there today though because I like my vote on blonde.

And that is about all I've got for now

Likewise, I am used to 15 player games solved in 6,000 posts. So the fact that nothing is really happening and that some people have come back is actually kind of frustrating to me because I enjoy playing and solving the games and are therefore, kind of restless.

Talk to me about your blonde read. I did not honestly notice anything special about them townie or scummy.

Jan 20, 2017 3:49 PM

Jun 2009
AlbertinoDias said:
we have 15min, sorry guys, my phone was on silence -...- crap, and i do not think aa is mafia right now so i don't want to kill him/her (did not check yet, sorry) i will change my vote for a tie if we don't come to a conclusion in 5-8min
So other thoughts then?

Jan 20, 2017 3:51 PM

Jul 2016
Suzune-chan said:
AlbertinoDias said:
So other thoughts then?

as i said omnisword looks fishy to me but karote, was the most suspicious with me, aa sounds town for now, grape i have my doubts, but off the hook now, blond is kinda fishy as well but almost the same as grape, so i think that or we do a tie or we lynch someone who isn't aa,
Jan 20, 2017 3:51 PM

Jan 2010
l an neutral on Grapefruit not going to read the first vote as alignment indicative. His reads in #117 are ok, wish he would have elaborated on his town read of aa. I like how he further explains what he means about watching interactions to wen this is the transparency I like seeing from players he lays out what he thinks. He did the same thing on page 5 when moving his votes explaining why he is doing what he is doing.

Jan 20, 2017 3:52 PM

Oct 2012
Vote count coming up shortly.
Jan 20, 2017 3:53 PM

Dec 2016
Suzune-chan said:

Likewise, I am used to 15 player games solved in 6,000 posts. So the fact that nothing is really happening and that some people have come back is actually kind of frustrating to me because I enjoy playing and solving the games and are therefore, kind of restless.

Talk to me about your blonde read. I did not honestly notice anything special about them townie or scummy.

It's not that I'm used to it just think it can be possible and that watching how people talk to each other is undervalued.

Here's what I've got on Blonde their Vote analysis post was useless info. Tracking that is helpful posting it at that point when there are no real votes doesn't do anything but appears helpful. In a low content game any sort of content is easy to get town read for. They also have flitted in and out of the thread without tying themselves to any reads or any wagons in a major way which I don't like. Too fence sitty for my tastes.
Jan 20, 2017 3:55 PM

Jan 2010
I'm good with blonde or xz at this point. Lets lynch someone.

Jan 20, 2017 3:55 PM

Oct 2012
Vote Count:

aa-dono (4) - Omnisword, Wen294, Shinichi-kin, Sleipnirr
Blonde (3) - Phraze, Grapefruit2, logic340
Grapefruit (1) - Karote
AlbertinoDias (1) - Ruu
ZXdarkblade (2) - Blonde, Suzune
Shinichi-kun (1) - aa dono
Omnisword (1) - AlbertinoDias
logic340 (1) - ZXdarkblade
Jan 20, 2017 3:56 PM

Jul 2016
change vote: blond guys, i won't kill aa right now, it's better to start again in 2 days, and see if we have more people online, and omnisword is here with us then, we hope, and i'm already used to start with the night fase, is not that bad if we work together, but right now i prefer to not kill anyone (but if you all change to karote that's another thing)

Jan 2010
I like ZX better than aa
Vote: ZXDarkblade

Dec 2016
I just have this gut feeling that him and Shini are aligned and Shini's going down the Jester rabbit hole with Karote. Karote's focus felt natural Shini's didn't.

And they just kind of came in opportunistically here saying they'd lynch DarkBlade who is everyone's lurker compromise and me for an unexplained reason and I know I'm town.

Jan 2010
AlbertinoDias said:
change vote: blond guys, i won't kill aa right now, it's better to start again in 2 days, and see if we have more people online, and omnisword is here with us then, we hope, and i'm already used to start with the night fase, is not that bad if we work together, but right now i prefer to not kill anyone (but if you all change to karote that's another thing)
Come to ZX with me i want to save aa too

Jan 20, 2017 3:57 PM

Jul 2016
logic340 said:
AlbertinoDias said:
Come to ZX with me i want to save aa too

going to trust you for now vote change: ZXDarkblade

Dec 2016
@logic340 you moving to a wagon with nothing happening garuntee's that aa gets lynched. And aa is town

Jan 2010
I'll go back to blonde if Suzune is going to come with me.

Jan 20, 2017 3:58 PM

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Suzune-chan said:

It's not that I'm used to it just think it can be possible and that watching how people talk to each other is undervalued.

Here's what I've got on Blonde their Vote analysis post was useless info. Tracking that is helpful posting it at that point when there are no real votes doesn't do anything but appears helpful. In a low content game any sort of content is easy to get town read for. They also have flitted in and out of the thread without tying themselves to any reads or any wagons in a major way which I don't like. Too fence sitty for my tastes.

Honestly you raise fair points. He never discussed in any of the major topics that I saw during the day, so I did not notice him as much. But you have a good point, except that he did not post around what people were discussing he just did not discuss it. Which means he was not trying to spin it or tailor it just let it go. That could be quite telling if he is mafia.

Oct 2012
Vote Count:

Blonde (3) - Phraze, Grapefruit2, AlbertinoDias
Grapefruit (1) - Karote
AlbertinoDias (1) - Ruu
ZXdarkblade (3) - Blonde, Suzune, Logic

Dec 2016
Oooops oit's happening okay

Vote change ZXDarkblade

Jan 2010
@AlbertinoDias and @Suzune-chan which way are we going?

Jul 2016
4/4 no one getting lynched

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
I'll go back to blonde if Suzune is going to come with me.
I'm already moved. I moved first.

Jan 20, 2017 3:59 PM

Jul 2016
5-4 and we did it, great job, now let's wait and see his role

Dec 2016
Stay on darkblade

Dec 2012
Vote change ZXDarkblade

Jul 2016
logic340 said:
@AlbertinoDias and @Suzune-chan which way are we going?

right nnow dark

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
@Blonde am I detecting OMGUS from you? It looks OMGUSy. Yeah not moving my vote before the deadline in 13 minutes if that is in fact the deadline.
Nope. It's just no one has come to surface as particularly scummy, you seem like the best choice imo.

Jan 2010
Karote said:
Vote change ZXDarkblade
Where did you come from?

Jun 2009
Grapefruit21 said:
Stay on darkblade
Yes, I know. :)

Jan 20, 2017 4:00 PM

Oct 2012
Time!

Dec 2016
@AlbertinoDias we don't get flips. We're all flying blind

Jul 2016
logic340 said:
Karote said:
Vote change ZXDarkblade
Where did you come from?

was thinking the same...
Jan 20, 2017 4:01 PM

Jan 2010
I'm not liking how all the people who voted aa are MIA right now. That reeks to me. Omni is RVS and the other three didn't seem sold on that vote to be leaving them there like that. Omni asked for a rep out maybe they should have pulled their vote?

Jan 20, 2017 4:01 PM

Jun 2009
Karote said:
Vote change ZXDarkblade
You and your lurker votes...when did you appear. Not in time to chat...

Jan 20, 2017 4:03 PM

Dec 2016
Alright see you all in the day phase. Let's lynch Blonde tomorrow!
Jan 20, 2017 4:03 PM

Oct 2012
Vote Count:

Blonde (1) - Phraze
AlbertinoDias (1) - Ruu
ZXdarkblade (6) - Blonde, Suzune, Logic, Albertino, Grapefruit, Karote

Correct me if I am wrong. Otherwise phase change is coming up in a few minutes.
Jan 20, 2017 4:05 PM

Jan 2010
See you all tomorrow around this time

Jan 20, 2017 4:08 PM

Oct 2012
ZXdarkblade has been lynched.

Night 1 begins now.

Time until Day 2

Please remember all discussion is prohibited during the night phase.
Jan 20, 2017 4:24 PM

Dec 2014
Grapefruit21 said:
Alright see you all in the day phase. Let's lynch Blonde tomorrow!
I hope you actually have some good reasoning tomorrow. Expecting everyone to spit out analysis on day 1 is just dumb. It'd be even dumber for mafia to give town anything good enough to analyse from.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.