Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »
Aug 24, 2017 3:28 PM

Jan 2010
@AbuHumaid your sack of rice will not got to waste.
Does someone want to do Mishu interaction analysis.
Tingle/Mishu Mafia team seems quite inactive?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Aug 24, 2017 3:28 PM

Nov 2008
So who redirected the vote lynch from Mishu to Labs?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 24, 2017 3:29 PM

Jan 2010
Arrisu said:
logic340 said:
IDK I don't care we have a second mafia down baby!!

Well it isn't because of our day phase teamwork... lol

I'm so rusty
We had it, we need to look through that labs train for real though. Mishu threw shade at whisper before he died so I am more inclined to believe this is town whisper now.

Aug 24, 2017 3:29 PM

Nov 2008
Vote My Thigh

I am pretty sure it was youuuuu

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 24, 2017 3:30 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
roz1roz was a big part of that. I was in there Arrisu stepped out, MaiTai was there as well I believe.

Time to do logic style VCA
@Arrisu can you reveal what I sent you please.

Aug 24, 2017 3:30 PM

Dec 2015
I now confirm that @lastwhisper31 is town.
He and I were the two biggest pushes to Lynch Mish.
Aug 24, 2017 3:31 PM

Dec 2015
@Logic340 I intend to as soon as I get home (6 hours or so). Im on mobile so I can only do quick posts.
Aug 24, 2017 3:31 PM

Jan 2010
@Arrisu should we wait until dono and purity give me my answers?

Aug 24, 2017 3:37 PM

Oct 2011
DenjaX said:

This is very important. I thought we were heading towards Mishu which is why I got off Labs in the first place. I'll need to go look at how all that went down.

---

Guess I'll say it now...I had Abu as a verified town. I also now know how part of my role works. Sucks my one buddy is down and out.

Aug 24, 2017 3:38 PM

Dec 2015
logic340 said:
@Arrisu should we wait until dono and purity give me my answers?

Might as well.

BTW I swear on my love for all mafia that I will be dishing out the hardest push on whoever is scum. Watch out~~
Aug 24, 2017 3:47 PM

May 2015
The hosts are so lost right now! Thank God someone took pity on them and activated their ability! Now the game has change to Kingmaker.

Please choose a King before EoD

Aug 24, 2017 3:49 PM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
Vote My Thigh

This player could not be found in our database. Please try again later ~
Aug 24, 2017 3:49 PM

Oct 2011
Starting at page 30...

Sooo. I think the switch was under Roz's lead? Let me know if I missed something.

Aug 24, 2017 3:50 PM

Jan 2010

Claire: AbuHumaid, Suzune-chan
Mishukax: Labs
Phraze: Mishukax, Claire, Arrisu, logic340, aadono, Tingle, roz1roz
Arrisu: Phraze
lastwhisper: Coelestin
Labs lastwhisper

Not voting: CorruptivePurity, Maitai

Mishukax Labs, lastwhisper
lastwhisper31 aa-dono, Suzune-chan
Labs CorruptivePurity, Roz1roz. logic340, DenjaX, MaiTai
DenjaX AbuHumaid

Not voting: Mishukax, Arrisu

Edit: Fixed vote in spoiler.
logic340Aug 24, 2017 3:59 PM

Aug 24, 2017 3:51 PM

Oct 2011
I've never played Kingmaker before. o: That's fancy.

Aug 24, 2017 3:54 PM

Nov 2008
Vote King: DenjaX

I will save town. I will make MS great again.

Jan 2014
Ohh god, Idk how this works. Im scared.
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer

Oct 2011
Mishukax said:
DenjaX said:
@Mishukax oi. You alive?

Yeah man.
I'm just not gonna read those 20 pages. Sorry guys. Mafia could do me a favor and get rid of me but I don't see that happening, so I'm gonna play with whatever's thrown at me from now on. And sorry as well if I don't participate in conversations that started some time ago.

Quick opinions that I'm starting with just so my slot actually has meaning.
I like logic as town, and I'd dare keep CP alive until the crucial phases of the game even if his role is gonna be a big topic (with reason) because he's been townie as well.
AbuHumaid is acting exactly like in Hydra where he was scum, maybe I just don't see the difference. I think it's just his playstyle, so benefit of the doubt is given.
Claire and MaiTai are my focus right now. I didn't think Claire's D1 was too bad, but the focus on CP was misplaced. MaiTai for the late vote on D1. Nothing else to really go on, these are not scumreads as it would be unfair to depend only on D1 (and I think I also read part of N1?), but still, I'm on the lookout for these players.
I thought Coelestin was a good scum candidate but apparently not, and I thought Tingle was town but the color suggests a mafia role appearing as town,as people had discussed. Which still makes no sense, as I've said earlier, because the color is pretty damn obvious so it ruins the point of the ability or whatever it is. Meh, they're dead so town or mafia, doesn't really matter to me. I didn't see anything in their posts that could indicate who they could be aligned with, I'm not gonna start reanalyzing their posts, seems like unwarranted effort, especially because I'm not sold on them being absolutely a mafia, and I'd expect mafia to make us think they were, just so town thinks they're dealing with one less red name.
And yeah, I see this D2 result, with me and Labs as candidates. I don't know the reason people pitied me over Labs (probably because Labs is a shady fella), but since we're both town I wouldn't expect scum to be behind the lynch too much. No need to manipulate a 2-way townie lynch.
I believe whisper also received considerable pressure, though I'm not sure what I think of them besides what I already said. Yeah sorry, I'm just gonna void D2 (well, not void, I'd still check a particular part if someone pointed me to it). I'm not gonna be productive otherwise.

Things I find hella important are in bold.

Aug 24, 2017 3:55 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
The hosts are so lost right now! Thank God someone took pity on them and activated their ability! Now the game has change to Kingmaker.

I wonder who our King is? I have never played this can someone who knows fill me in?

Aug 24, 2017 3:56 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Vote King: DenjaX

I will save town. I will make MS great again.
Please explain how this works or me please.

Aug 24, 2017 3:57 PM

May 2015
@logic340 everyone votes for a player to be their king. A king is chosen. The king decides who is getting lynch.
Aug 24, 2017 3:58 PM

Oct 2011
From what I read, a townie is da kang. Da kang chooses a representative kang (and a backup) for that day who then kills someone at the end of the day. There shall be a new kang each there thereafter until repeats are the only option.

What scares me is uh...does this mean mafia can be a king or whatever?

Edit: Pls go with the host's answer. Not my dumbass one. I just went with the wiki e.e

Aug 24, 2017 3:58 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Ruu said:

I wonder who our King is? I have never played this can someone who knows fill me in?
In Kingmaker only the king an choose the kill, you just choose someone who you think can guide the team.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 24, 2017 3:59 PM

May 2015
MaiTai said:
From what I read, a townie is da kang. Da kang chooses a representative kang (and a backup) for that day who then kills someone at the end of the day. There shall be a new kang each there thereafter until repeats are the only option.

Anyone can be your king.

Jan 2014
MaiTai said:
Mishukax said:

Yeah man.
I'm just not gonna read those 20 pages. Sorry guys. Mafia could do me a favor and get rid of me but I don't see that happening, so I'm gonna play with whatever's thrown at me from now on. And sorry as well if I don't participate in conversations that started some time ago.

Quick opinions that I'm starting with just so my slot actually has meaning.
I like logic as town, and I'd dare keep CP alive until the crucial phases of the game even if his role is gonna be a big topic (with reason) because he's been townie as well.
AbuHumaid is acting exactly like in Hydra where he was scum, maybe I just don't see the difference. I think it's just his playstyle, so benefit of the doubt is given.
Claire and MaiTai are my focus right now. I didn't think Claire's D1 was too bad, but the focus on CP was misplaced. MaiTai for the late vote on D1. Nothing else to really go on, these are not scumreads as it would be unfair to depend only on D1 (and I think I also read part of N1?), but still, I'm on the lookout for these players.
I thought Coelestin was a good scum candidate but apparently not, and I thought Tingle was town but the color suggests a mafia role appearing as town,as people had discussed. Which still makes no sense, as I've said earlier, because the color is pretty damn obvious so it ruins the point of the ability or whatever it is. Meh, they're dead so town or mafia, doesn't really matter to me. I didn't see anything in their posts that could indicate who they could be aligned with, I'm not gonna start reanalyzing their posts, seems like unwarranted effort, especially because I'm not sold on them being absolutely a mafia, and I'd expect mafia to make us think they were, just so town thinks they're dealing with one less red name.
And yeah, I see this D2 result, with me and Labs as candidates. I don't know the reason people pitied me over Labs (probably because Labs is a shady fella), but since we're both town I wouldn't expect scum to be behind the lynch too much. No need to manipulate a 2-way townie lynch.
I believe whisper also received considerable pressure, though I'm not sure what I think of them besides what I already said. Yeah sorry, I'm just gonna void D2 (well, not void, I'd still check a particular part if someone pointed me to it). I'm not gonna be productive otherwise.

Its funny u mention that post, because after reading it I was like, SCUM, this dude cant be serious.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a

Jun 2009
MaiTai said:

Edit: Pls go with the host's answer. Not my dumbass one. I just went with the wiki e.e
But yes Mai, that is the most dangerous part the fact that a scum can get kinged.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 24, 2017 4:00 PM

Jan 2010
This is quite interesting.
Let me think a moment.

Aug 24, 2017 4:01 PM

Jun 2009
@Ruu, write a death story for Suzune she died last phase...

Aug 24, 2017 4:01 PM

Jun 2015
Who is a king to a god?
Aug 24, 2017 4:02 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
lol #Priorities
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 4:03 PM

Jun 2009
lastwhisper31 said:
Suzune-chan said:
lol #Priorities
We are in a kingmaker situation. I know who I trust, but I do enjoy that priority.

Aug 24, 2017 4:03 PM

Jan 2010
So with Mishu's flip basically confirming that Tingle was scum is there anyone who is still on the fence about CorruptedPurity?

Aug 24, 2017 4:04 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
So with Mishu's flip basically confirming that Tingle was scum is there anyone who is still on the fence about CorruptedPurity?
No, I am inclined to vote Corrupted as king...

Aug 24, 2017 4:05 PM

Jan 2010
Who thinks three mafia were on the Phraze train?

Aug 24, 2017 4:05 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
I am thinking the same thing honestly. With the flip of tingle showing a mafia flipping town there is no reason for me to doubt Purity.

Aug 24, 2017 4:06 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
I would say it would be unideal for the mafia for something like that to happen. But let's talk, who would you think it was?

May 2015
Suzune-chan said:

I'm heartbroken. I'm working on it right now...

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
MaiTai said:

Its funny u mention that post, because after reading it I was like, SCUM, this dude cant be serious.

I'm pinning TF out of this post. We will revisit it when I'm settled in...especially with that Abu is scum part. I got some shit to say....oooooh buddy.

Aug 24, 2017 4:07 PM

Jun 2009
logic340 said:
Suzune-chan said:
I am thinking the same thing honestly. With the flip of tingle showing a mafia flipping town there is no reason for me to doubt Purity.
I respect that.

Jun 2009
King Vote: CorruptedPurity

Oct 2011
logic340 said:

I don't. I think 1 maybe 2. But please go on.
I think a mafia was off of the Labs train too.

Aug 24, 2017 4:08 PM

Nov 2008
Btw, I killed Mishu last night. So I should deserve to be King.

Aug 24, 2017 4:09 PM

Jan 2014
MaiTai said:
lastwhisper31 said:

I'm pinning TF out of this post. We will revisit it when I'm settled in...especially with that Abu is scum part. I got some shit to say....oooooh buddy.
Uggh please tell me ur not seriously scum reading me? can we please just drop this?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Aug 24, 2017 4:09 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
logic340 said:
I would say it would be unideal for the mafia for something like that to happen. But let's talk, who would you think it was?
I honestly don't think there are 3 mafia on there but if I did it would think dono. or maybe roz wasn't honest about his role?

Aug 24, 2017 4:10 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:

Best Town DenjaX vs. Best Town Purity for King?

Aug 24, 2017 4:10 PM

Oct 2011
Kaitou said:
Who is a king to a god?

What's a god to a non-believer?

Aug 24, 2017 4:11 PM

Oct 2011
lastwhisper31 said:
MaiTai said:

Uggh please tell me ur not seriously scum reading me? can we please just drop this?

Calm down. I'm saying Mishu "calls out" certain names in that post and we need to look to see what's BS and what's not. I'm betting he town reads mafia in that post (or doesn't mention them at all).

Aug 24, 2017 4:11 PM

Jan 2010
MaiTai said:
logic340 said:

I don't. I think 1 maybe 2. But please go on.
I think a mafia was off of the Labs train too.
+1

Aug 24, 2017 4:12 PM

Jun 2009
MaiTai said:
Kaitou said:
Who is a king to a god?

What's a god to a non-believer?
Or in the words of The Warrior Prophet. "If you convience the people god has come you can be that god."

Aug 24, 2017 4:12 PM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:

Best Town DenjaX vs. Best Town Purity for King?
It is kinda funny that I am fighting against my role which CP have xDD

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (71) « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.