Forum Settings
Forums

Game v9: Castle Panic (Cult) | Game End - And thus magic rue the world.

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »
Apr 11, 2017 9:50 PM

Sep 2016
Kit said:
Best theory: The cult leader and the two original zombs all visited me N1 and I gained SUPER POWERS

If I find out after the game that this is what happened I will DIE laughing

I am sorry I ever doubted you (and RNG) TTwTT
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Apr 11, 2017 9:57 PM

Jan 2010
I live to cry another day
vote: Qoco
Going to bed the search continues.

@grrr were you visited last night?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Apr 11, 2017 9:59 PM

Jul 2009
Kit said:
Best theory: The cult leader and the two original zombs all visited me N1 and I gained SUPER POWERS

If I find out after the game that this is what happened I will DIE laughing

Other theory: your original zombie that after succesfully infecting someone simly unlocked the ability to receive report afterward.
Mafia = cult, as usual mafia have secred club to disscuse into.
TRP are the zombies in this game. So you are trp town aligned zombie lols
You didn't fake claimed, just changed the role name and added town-alligned. lol

But yeah qoco's fake claim is more interesting ...
Apr 11, 2017 10:05 PM

Aug 2012

Qoco CorruptedPurity, RE1031, Kit, grrr, logic340

Not Voting
Sleipnirr, Oyasumi_Rosie, yurkin, Qoco, Doughkey, PentaFlare, reiynii, Astros

Mod Note(s)
Anyone kind to help me correct grammar?

Apr 11, 2017 10:05 PM

Jul 2009
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I forgot to submit an action last phase... sorry guys

Uwaah i expected you to say this really, exactly the same type of excuse lols.
Its so funny i got it right.
So you were culted night one or zombified, aka vanilized, its safe to claim you original role since no one will ever do it.
Apr 11, 2017 10:09 PM

Jul 2009
Town win con - eliminate all cult members (not only the cultist) and zombies.
Pawn or not it doesnt matter. It doesn't matter from which faction you are now.
Town have to elimenate all...

vote: qoco
Apr 11, 2017 10:11 PM

Dec 2016
I offer a truce! A truce I say!
Apr 11, 2017 10:11 PM

Aug 2013
Yurkin for D4 kill for pushing lynches on to other players.

See if we killed Ruu D1 town would already be winning >:3c

(Sorry Ruu, I still love you outside of games)

Apr 11, 2017 10:12 PM

Aug 2013
Qoco said:
As much as I don't wanna agree with this guy, I do think we shouldn't waste this day as much as we can.

Is thee anything else we can learn from the flips?

Apr 11, 2017 10:13 PM

Jan 2008
Qoco said:
For what?

I suspect you're lying and really are the cult master

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 11, 2017 10:13 PM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I forgot to submit an action last phase... sorry guys

So you were culted night one or zombified, aka vanilized, its safe to claim you original role since no one will ever do it.
I mean... I wasn't so..... I just forgot to submit last night, and just assumed that I sent an action the night before.

Or did you not read the post where I said was saved the night before? lol

Apr 11, 2017 10:14 PM

Aug 2013
@Kit, was that the actions of N1? And you didn't find anything out about the actions of N2?

Apr 11, 2017 10:16 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Qoco said:
As much as I don't wanna agree with this guy, I do think we shouldn't waste this day as much as we can.

Is thee anything else we can learn from the flips?
The difference between scum and town is knowledge of their partners. The zombie(s) could only assume that the infection on me was a success, and may have interacted with me as if I were their buddy on Day 2. We know for sure (if you believe me) that I was supposed to be a zombie, it's almost as good as a scum flip. Cause zombies wanna keep me alive

We also know Logic is confirmed town for Day 2, so despite him protecting me, he was not a zombie at the time

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Apr 11, 2017 10:17 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@Kit, was that the actions of N1? And you didn't find anything out about the actions of N2?
......... do you read

to reiterate:

2 zombs alive n1, 1 person got infected n1 (me)

i only get results for the previous night, so for n2 i need to wait til n3 to get data

Apr 11, 2017 10:18 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
......... do you read

to reiterate:

i only get results for the previous night, so for n2 i need to wait til n3 to get data
Dang dang.... So there is still a chance that I got infected. Well I better make tonight count that is for sure.

Apr 11, 2017 10:20 PM

Jan 2008
Following my "zombies thought I was a buddy" train of thought: was there someone who was on my side most of the day, but then flipped to wanting to lynch me when I claimed? I believe RE acted this way. On top of that, although nothing has changed, she now believes my claim, which I find suspicious. I believe RE may be an original zombie based on (my foggy memory of) her interactions with me

Apr 11, 2017 10:20 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Kit said:
......... do you read

to reiterate:

Dang dang.... So there is still a chance that I got infected. Well I better make tonight count that is for sure.
If you got infected, you will get a PM saying so. Mod told me this.

Apr 11, 2017 10:21 PM

Sep 2016
People who were keen on saving Kit yesterday:
Doughkey
logic340
Shinichi-kun
Rosie

I think I took account of them all.
logic should be crossed off as well, but he's not dead yet.
Doughkey I'm wary of most. Putting a ton of pressure on Kit day 1 and then infecting her night 1 could have been a ploy to eliminate the possibility that there is an alliance.
Apr 11, 2017 10:22 PM

Dec 2016
Kit said:
Qoco said:
For what?

I'm not. I used to be a Vanilla. I claimed Pathologist because it's more believable than Vanilla.
Apr 11, 2017 10:24 PM

Jul 2009
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Yurkin for D4 kill for pushing lynches on to other players.

See if we killed Ruu D1 town would already be winning >:3c

(Sorry Ruu, I still love you outside of games)

Beg to differ.
Ruu were town, how myslynching a town helps town??
Rosie what you are saying now is scum tell.
Apr 11, 2017 10:25 PM

Sep 2016
Kit said:
Following my "zombies thought I was a buddy" train of thought: was there someone who was on my side most of the day, but then flipped to wanting to lynch me when I claimed? I believe RE acted this way. On top of that, although nothing has changed, she now believes my claim, which I find suspicious. I believe RE may be an original zombie based on (my foggy memory of) her interactions with me

I was on your side day 1, too. And I believe your claim because it makes more sense now that there's a possibility that the 2 zombies infected the same person.
I could be still pushing the possibility that you are lying, but I'm not. I think that warrants something.
Apr 11, 2017 10:26 PM

Jan 2008
Kit said:
Hmm~ I just remembered I help zombie win condition anyway by being infected even if I'm not a zombie. So zombies will want to keep me around anyway, right?~ ^^

So RE theory maybe doesn't hold water since she wouldn't have tried to lynch me (and zombs would prob assume I was lying to save my skin XD)

Sorry RE, if you're town :3

Apr 11, 2017 10:28 PM

Jul 2009
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
yurkin said:

I mean... I wasn't so..... I just forgot to submit last night, and just assumed that I sent an action the night before.

How were you saved the night before?
Please explain yourelf.
Apr 11, 2017 10:30 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Yeah that is what I got too, only about alignment change, but zombies powers take two day to activate right? So I wouldn't get a pm till the second night

Apr 11, 2017 10:31 PM

Jan 2008
Qoco said:
Kit said:
For what?

I'm not. I used to be a Vanilla. I claimed Pathologist because it's more believable than Vanilla.
You would have known you'd be counter claimed sooner or later so that was basically a death sentence

Didn't you say you wanted to make a deal? what do you have to offer?

Apr 11, 2017 10:32 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Kit said:
Yeah that is what I got too, only about alignment change, but zombies powers take two day to activate right? So I wouldn't get a pm till the second night
You get a PM the night you are infected. I was supposed to get an infection PM at the start of day 2 as i was infected night 1

Apr 11, 2017 10:32 PM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

How were you saved the night before?
Please explain yourelf.
I didn't receive a pm. Double checking with previous actions, I would have gotten one within ten minutes of day shift.

Apr 11, 2017 10:33 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
You get a PM the night you are infected. I was supposed to get an infection PM at the start of day 2 as i was infected night 1
Okay good then I am saved. : D

Apr 11, 2017 10:34 PM

Sep 2016
Kit said:
Kit said:
Hmm~ I just remembered I help zombie win condition anyway by being infected even if I'm not a zombie. So zombies will want to keep me around anyway, right?~ ^^

So RE theory maybe doesn't hold water since she wouldn't have tried to lynch me (and zombs would prob assume I was lying to save my skin XD)

Sorry RE, if you're town :3

Don't be sorry I tried to lynch you lol.
Apr 11, 2017 10:36 PM

Jan 2008
RE1031 said:
It's cool. I have a question for you. Do you think zombies want me dead despite me being infected? Do you think cultists would want me dead?

Apr 11, 2017 10:43 PM

Sep 2016
Kit said:
RE1031 said:
It's cool. I have a question for you. Do you think zombies want me dead despite me being infected? Do you think cultists would want me dead?

It's hard to say because at this point I think Zombies and Cultists are their own worst enemies whereas town is just fodder for either side. Zombies would want you alive. Especially if you are the only person infected so far. Cultists, if they can't convert you, would want you dead.
Apr 11, 2017 10:54 PM

Jul 2009
So kit is immune to convertion but not to infection. Thats exacly a non-town-alligned can do.
1. Hidden mechanics are not town tell, all roles and faction in the game can have such.
2. Everyone can get infected.
3. Even a zombie can get infected, even though meaningless, but a zombie cannot be culted.
4. The cultist and the cult members can get infected but cant get zombified.

When i thought i'm naive and find out that the others are as naive as me, if not more...
Apr 11, 2017 10:56 PM

Jan 2008
RE1031 said:
Kit said:

It's hard to say because at this point I think Zombies and Cultists are their own worst enemies whereas town is just fodder for either side. Zombies would want you alive. Especially if you are the only person infected so far. Cultists, if they can't convert you, would want you dead.
That's true. I'm kind of doomed since it's so hard for town to win and yet winning with town is the only way I can win :s

Though I wonder, don't you think cultists want me alive so they can keep track of the zombies better?

Apr 11, 2017 10:58 PM

Jul 2009
@oyasumi_rosie #1677
As if your say anything other than this.
But you actions and votes, deliberately trying to save kit, saying if ruu were lynched that whould have been good for town.
I don't believe you. You don't act as town from my pov, but no-one care about my point of view, so whatever.
Apr 11, 2017 11:15 PM

Aug 2013
yurkin said:
@oyasumi_rosie #1677
But you actions and votes, deliberately trying to save kit, saying if ruu were lynched that whould have been good for town.
I don't believe you. You don't act as town from my pov, but no-one care about my point of view, so whatever.
Why would I bother making myself look so incompetent though? When I could have said that I protect myself, or someone else protected me? You pushing hard on me makes you look worse and worse with everyone you make lol.

//Also for that matter, even if I don't act town. I have proven my power with that Rinto flip. No matter how I act, or how I seem to act to you, I am town. That can't be said for you though.

Apr 11, 2017 11:16 PM

Sep 2016
yurkin said:
So kit is immune to convertion but not to infection. Thats exacly a non-town-alligned can do.
1. Hidden mechanics are not town tell, all roles and faction in the game can have such.
2. Everyone can get infected.
3. Even a zombie can get infected, even though meaningless, but a zombie cannot be culted.
4. The cultist and the cult members can get infected but cant get zombified.

When i thought i'm naive and find out that the others are as naive as me, if not more...

Priest is town aligned, susceptible to infection, but can't be zombified. I did not believe it yesterday. But after Kit revealed night results stating only 1 infection occurred, I believe it way more. I highly doubt either of the zombies would want to not infect someone. So I'm certain both zombies were active and chose someone to infect. Personally, I would not choose Kit because there was way too much spotlight on her day 1, so that's where I have the slightest doubt of this TPR claim. But, who knows, maybe both zombies decided to infect her for the "infect me daddy" thing cause lols. This is also where I have a little more doubt, since out of 14 players, the zombies manage to overlap an infection. However, should this have actually happened, I can believe something as spectacular as Kit's role.

Kit said:
RE1031 said:

That's true. I'm kind of doomed since it's so hard for town to win and yet winning with town is the only way I can win :s

Though I wonder, don't you think cultists want me alive so they can keep track of the zombies better?

Unofficially, I think you won simply by owning this role.
And hmm, I guess. Although if they do convert you, it isn't going to be hard at all to lie about results because for anyone to prove it false they will have to come out as either zombie or infected, and until the back up priest comes in play, there's no way to save the infected.
Apr 11, 2017 11:23 PM

Dec 2014
Qoco said:
Kit said:
Well, you're probably right (especially if you're cult leader and know who you converted) but it was funny to think about

Nah man. I'm just a pawn. I got hit N1.

I doubt so, a pawn would just claim his original role as it's easier. I think you're either a cult leader or an original zombie...
Apr 11, 2017 11:23 PM

Jan 2008
RE1031 said:
And hmm, I guess. Although if they do convert you, it isn't going to be hard at all to lie about results because for anyone to prove it false they will have to come out as either zombie or infected, and until the back up priest comes in play, there's no way to save the infected.
Ehm, did you forget that I can't be converted or what are you talking about. I'll have real results every day unless I'm lynched

Apr 11, 2017 11:25 PM

Aug 2013
Vote:Qoco

Apr 11, 2017 11:28 PM

Dec 2014
@Kit, does your report only factor in conversion related infections or all infections in general? Because there's a chance that the other infection is to the cultist or a cult member.
Apr 11, 2017 11:30 PM

Dec 2014
@aa-dono if we heavy lynch lock on Qoco, can we forgo 24 hours or do we have to wait it out?
Apr 11, 2017 11:31 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
@aa-dono if we heavy lynch lock on Qoco, can we forgo 24 hours or do we have to wait it out?
I would rather wait. There is still a lot to learn

Apr 11, 2017 11:31 PM

Sep 2016
Kit said:
RE1031 said:
Ehm, did you forget that I can't be converted or what are you talking about. I'll have real results every day unless I'm lynched

Then in that case, it's 50/50 whether cult wants you dead or not. On one hand, we're very likely to not lynch you. That narrows suspect pool so we have a slightly higher chance of lynching cult. On the other hand, information doesn't hurt, but it doesn't help Cult very much. All Cult cares about is outnumbering everyone else. The biggest obstacle would be accidentally targeting a zombie, but knowing how many zombies doesn't help, what helps is knowing who the zombies are.
Apr 11, 2017 11:32 PM

Dec 2014
Reyinii needs to claim. Someone is lying about being a PR, please help me pressure her into claiming her exact role. The only reason why she wasn't lynched ytd is because she soft claimed a pr, I need to know her exact claim.
Apr 11, 2017 11:34 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Reyinii needs to claim. Someone is lying about being a PR, please help me pressure her into claiming her exact role. The only reason why she wasn't lynched ytd is because she soft claimed a pr, I need to know her exact claim.
HOnestly, since I haven't changed yet makes me what to believe them. But maybe they are the cult leader? Which would fit with Qoco in many ways?

Apr 11, 2017 11:36 PM

Sep 2016
Priest - grrr
Rosie - psychic
Ruu - pathologist
Logic - Town Crier
Reiynii - ??? (Sleepwalker presumably)

Wait who else claimed?
Apr 11, 2017 11:45 PM

Jan 2008
CorruptedPurity said:
@Kit, does your report only factor in conversion related infections or all infections in general? Because there's a chance that the other infection is to the cultist or a cult member.
I think it gives me the total number of zombies and total number of infected people for that night. I actually didn't expect it to tell me about zombies yet so I'm guessing it works on totals and not conversions then

If your theory is true then, the "other" (not counted) infected person would be me since I won't convert, and someone else would have turned zombie today. I'll find out N3 though if there were any new zombies or any new infections N2

Apr 11, 2017 11:49 PM

Dec 2014
RE1031 said:
Priest - grrr
Rosie - psychic
Ruu - pathologist
Logic - Town Crier

Wait who else claimed?

Sleepwalker doesn't know who they are. So as I said, we have 1 extra PR...
Apr 11, 2017 11:50 PM

Jul 2009
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
yurkin said:
@oyasumi_rosie #1677
Why would I bother making myself look so incompetent though? When I could have said that I protect myself, or someone else protected me? You pushing hard on me makes you look worse and worse with everyone you make lol.

//Also for that matter, even if I don't act town. I have proven my power with that Rinto flip. No matter how I act, or how I seem to act to you, I am town. That can't be said for you though.

Then lynch me on day4 rosie, its quite simple, you've got plenty of supporters, right.
Apr 11, 2017 11:50 PM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
RE1031 said:
Priest - grrr
Rosie - psychic
Ruu - pathologist
Logic - Town Crier

Wait who else claimed?

Sleepwalker doesn't know who they are. So as I said, we have 1 extra PR...

Who do you think is most likely lying?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (77) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.