Dec 2, 2016 8:15 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
logic340 said:
Final Vote Count 3.6
grrr(5) // Soren, Kit, coromandel, Claire, Rinto
Rinto-kun(2) // Ruu, grrr
Soren(3) // DenjaX, ]Phraze, logic340

Based on this I can say there is certainly scum on the grrr train. Claire's tunneling has bore some fruit but now the question is did the scum stay together or did they split up. If they split up then Ruu is mafia and the last scum is hidden among 4 people (assuming Soren is town). If the scum stayed on the train then it's two out of the 4 people (assuming Soren is town).

1. If they split who do you suspect of being Ruu's scum buddy?
2. If they rode the train together (and you are part of the train) make a case for two people you suspect of being the scum.
@Ruu what do you think of question #2
@_Claire_ so who is Ruu's scum partner?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Dec 2, 2016 8:24 PM

Jan 2010
logic340 said:
Soren said:
It's like you're saying everyone else is town except for coromandel, when there are two scum left and a tpr :facepalm:
What I get from this post though weak and with no support other than ideas others have already passed around are.
Kit - Town
Logic - Town
_Claire_ - TPR
Ruu - not sure but willing to go town
Soren - not sure
coro - scum

It feels like kit an I have both been read town by pretty much everyone. I have really been the only one to show suspicion of Kit and Claire is rightfully wary of me due to no one ever really pushing on me though.

Soren said:
I want to know who vig is though...
It's not me, logic, kit or ruu.
I'm not vig, logic wouldn't have shot denja neither would kit. Ruu is soft vanilla.

That leaves claire, rinto and coro.
But there are two scum and 1 tpr left. So where is the vig in this?
Maybe phraze or gruffin was tpr?
The only person that I can see shooting denja would be rinto because he's been saying that luna was airheaded and suspected denja earlier too.
Rinto-kun said:

I could even go further and say that by lynching me you destroy what jack was fighting for and he even gave his life. But I will let you figure this on your own.

Then who should we vote? grave_robber?
@Soren I think this post may shine some light on the question at hand. What is the purpose behind this post? Kit took it as Rinto thought Grave was still alive. The thing that has me wondering is he shared the portion about Jack saying the we can deal with people through "other means". Rinto appears to believe that grrr is the bad lynch. What was jack giving his life for? Not saving grrr but using vig to kill grrr later if necessary if killing rinto makes what jack gave his life for void then he is the vig??? Vig = Rinto looks very possible???[/quote]@_Claire_ what do you think of this?

Dec 2, 2016 8:49 PM

Oct 2014
Ruu said:
@logic340 I think is Claire/Rinto or Coro/Rinto

If Rinto is vig he couldn't know that Claire is tpr.

Why is it only me with some possible scum fellow? I don't think you're mafia because mafia wouldn't be as persistent as you to kill me. xP
Ruu said:
Ruu said:
@logic340 I think is Claire/Rinto or Coro/Rinto

If Rinto is vig he couldn't know that Claire is tpr.

I'm more inclined to think is Claire/Rinto because at this point voting for your buddy is suicidal. That's why Rinto is voting for Coro and not Claire. And when coro flips town (I think she will) he will come after me because I'm also a top suspect in Soren and Kit lists

You know, I was the one of the first people to vote up and suspect coro so I'm not sure what you mean.
Your opinions are inconsistent(in bold), though I understand the way you think my schemes would be so grand.
By the way, I almost never say things that aren't true.
Btw if I were a scum I'd rather kill first Kit or logic but not you as you are a possible townie busing another townie.

Dec 2, 2016 9:36 PM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
@_Claire_ I feel like Rinto's claim is the most solid of the three since we know that vig got the kill on DenjaX. Who is that most likely to be at this point. It wasn't me, that leaves soren (11??), ruu (VT??), you (tpr), rinto, coro, kit, logic.
I know it wasn't mme so I can narrow the list to Kit, Rinto, and coro. I don't see anything that would lead me to believe that kit is the vig (if I a missing something let me know). That leaves Rinto, plus there is the post I shared earlier about what jack gave his life for.

Well you know what you are but we don't know what you are. This kind of play, I have encountered and got betrayed too much to actually believe it atm. (I mean you being scum not vig)

I just hope Phraze was not a Vig then.. It would be too much of a coincidence.
Dec 2, 2016 9:43 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
@_Claire_ I feel like Rinto's claim is the most solid of the three since we know that vig got the kill on DenjaX. Who is that most likely to be at this point. It wasn't me, that leaves soren (11??), ruu (VT??), you (tpr), rinto, coro, kit, logic.
I know it wasn't mme so I can narrow the list to Kit, Rinto, and coro. I don't see anything that would lead me to believe that kit is the vig (if I a missing something let me know). That leaves Rinto, plus there is the post I shared earlier about what jack gave his life for.

Well you know what you are but we don't know what you are. This kind of play, I have encountered and got betrayed too much to actually believe it atm. (I mean you being scum not vig)

I don't know what to believe I am laying out all the options so that people can help me narrow down the search. You say you aren't mafia I am pretty inclined to believing that as you can see on day 3. So with you, me, and rinto it narrows things down to ruu, coro, soren, and kit. Who would you suspect is Ruu's partner?

unvote

Dec 2, 2016 9:46 PM

Jan 2010
I am going to take a nap I really hope I come back to some discussion. We got an extra 24 hours lets make sure we make the most of it. Goodnight

Dec 2, 2016 10:09 PM

Nov 2013
~Vote Count 4.4~

coromandel(3) // Kit, Rinto-kun, Soren
_Claire_(1) // coromandel
Rinto-kun(1) // Ruu
Ruu(1) // _Claire_

Not voting : logic340

TIMER
Dec 2, 2016 10:13 PM

Nov 2013
Just a heads up, I am logging off for sleep, so the vote counts are going to be very slow tomorrow - my internet is also getting installed in the morning. I apologize for the inconvenience!
Dec 3, 2016 2:09 AM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

I don't know what to believe I am laying out all the options so that people can help me narrow down the search. You say you aren't mafia I am pretty inclined to believing that as you can see on day 3. So with you, me, and rinto it narrows things down to ruu, coro, soren, and kit. Who would you suspect is Ruu's partner?

unvote

Coro and Ruu. Though I dont want them today.. but well, I am always on town side :P

Guess I read it wrong, but I honestly have no big read about Kit.
Dec 3, 2016 3:35 AM

Oct 2014
I still demand that @Ruu and @Soren full-claim and put themselves on the evil claimers list.
I think it's best if we form a group of people who the majority prefers because it's natural for the mafia to either try sullying them or raising their own candidate. Sort of like elections.

Dec 3, 2016 3:49 AM

Oct 2014
Rinto-kun said:
I still demand that @Ruu and @Soren full-claim and put themselves on the evil claimers list.
I think it's best if we form a group of people who the majority prefers because it's natural for the mafia to either try sullying them or raising their own candidate. Sort of like elections.

We choose 3 people and the rest will full-claim.
In the worst case we'll be wrong and mafia will have its way with 2-1.
In the realistic case we will be 2-1 for town and in the best case we'll have eliminated the mafia.
Simple as that.

Dec 3, 2016 5:42 AM

May 2015
@Rinto-kun okay you know what? I'm tired of people trying to mislynch me so here it is: I'm Elaine. Done. Your turn now. I put myself in danger to prove to you all that I'm town. Let's see if Mafia has the guts to do it.

If I were mafia I would have kill: Kit/logic/Soren/gruffin. Jack and Phraze are perfect for a mislynch.
Dec 3, 2016 5:57 AM

May 2015
unvote; vote:Claire

I still think that Rinto is scum (specially because he is trying to make people claim - yet he doesn't put himself in the list) But In my mind Claire is his partner so I'll vote for her since my vote on Rinto is not doing much.
Dec 3, 2016 6:14 AM

Jul 2013
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
I need coro and Claire here

Vote Change: _Claire_ You haven't done anything to shake my suspicion and I can really see a Soren/Claire scum team using Kit as a distraction.

I can see third party motive between you and coro so unless coro hints at some other role one of you two is probably scum and the other is probably 3rd party and yes I know there is a possibility that 3rd party is dead but that is a risk I am willing to take right now.

For one thing I can say, you dont need to see it the way you see it but you should see it the way the scum team see it.

No I haven't done anything, but you have done nothing but being too pro-town and still alive too. If I were scum I would have killed you (you have never been voted on even!) because I need to shake off the townblock but they didn't.
whos the one you guessed that would get lynched today?
Dec 3, 2016 6:16 AM

Jul 2013
Ruu said:
unvote; vote:Claire

I still think that Rinto is scum (specially because he is trying to make people claim - yet he doesn't put himself in the list) But In my mind Claire is his partner so I'll vote for her since my vote on Rinto is not doing much.
Claire is tpr lol...
Dec 3, 2016 6:20 AM

Apr 2015
Soren said:
_Claire_ said:

For one thing I can say, you dont need to see it the way you see it but you should see it the way the scum team see it.

No I haven't done anything, but you have done nothing but being too pro-town and still alive too. If I were scum I would have killed you (you have never been voted on even!) because I need to shake off the townblock but they didn't.

The soft-claiming vigilante seems like he is lying, can we lynch him instead?

^ An attempt to not directly answer the qtns because it means I am "claiming"
Dec 3, 2016 6:30 AM

May 2015
Soren said:
_Claire_ said:

If you are right and I'm wrong is still a win TPR won my last game. I don't like being second place >_> She won't die anyways so who cares?
Dec 3, 2016 6:34 AM

Oct 2014
Ruu said:
@Rinto-kun okay you know what? I'm tired of people trying to mislynch me so here it is: I'm Elaine. Done. Your turn now. I put myself in danger to prove to you all that I'm town. Let's see if Mafia has the guts to do it.

If I were mafia I would have kill: Kit/logic/Soren/gruffin. Jack and Phraze are perfect for a mislynch.

I'm thankful for your sincere claim and I know that everyone has tired of these.
Of course, I have been more inclined to believe you more than Soren.
And this is my current target.
@Soren, I want you to claim.
Once you claim, I will full-claim, too.
I'm pretty sure Claire is TPR and I demand her to help the town.
I believe Kit or Logic is town so we can have one of them with Claire.
If Coro turns out town we're screwed either way.

Dec 3, 2016 6:36 AM

Oct 2014
@greenwillow Does the process of RNG killing people who have claimed repeat or is it one-time only?

Dec 3, 2016 6:47 AM

Jan 2008
Rinto-kun said:
Ruu said:

I'm thankful for your sincere claim and I know that everyone has tired of these.
Rinto please don't claim, I know for sure you are town so you don't need to

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 3, 2016 6:47 AM

Jan 2008
Rinto-kun said:
@greenwillow Does the process of RNG killing people who have claimed repeat or is it one-time only?
It repeats if the number is still above the magic number

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 3, 2016 6:48 AM

Jan 2008
Kit said:
Rinto-kun said:
It repeats if the number is still above the magic number
Only one kill per night tho

Dec 3, 2016 7:01 AM

May 2015
Kit said:
Rinto-kun said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence Kit >_>
I can't believe people still don't trust me even though I claimed. Seriously people, so put myself on the line and you still believe the person who hasn't claim? Kit do you realise that Rinto could be manipulating you. Saying that he will fill claim and waiting for someone to say "don't do it" so he doesn't need to do it + he earns town cred for saying he is willig to?
Dec 3, 2016 7:05 AM

Apr 2015
Ruu said:
Kit said:

I can't believe people still don't trust me even though I claimed. Seriously people, so put myself on the line and you still believe the person who hasn't claim? Kit do you realise that Rinto could be manipulating you. Saying that he will fill claim and waiting for someone to say "don't do it" so he doesn't need to do it + he earns town cred for saying he is willig to?

I will trust you atm.

I dont think scums have any advantage claiming atm, because our number is depleting much. @Kit why do say Rinto is town? You know for sure or this is a read?
Dec 3, 2016 7:09 AM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
Kit said:

Do you really want to die so much that you want him and Soren to complete the magic number? if 2/3 of you are town, there's a bigger chance town will die than scum

Dec 3, 2016 7:10 AM

Jan 2008
_Claire_ said:
Ruu said:

I will trust you atm.

I dont think scums have any advantage claiming atm, because our number is depleting much. @Kit why do say Rinto is town? You know for sure or this is a read?
I know

Dec 3, 2016 7:11 AM

Jan 2008
I dont think scums have any advantage claiming atm, because our number is depleting much.
If Ruu is scum, she's gambling with the magic number to get an extra townie killed. the number is in favor of scum

Dec 3, 2016 7:18 AM

May 2015
Kit said:
I dont think scums have any advantage claiming atm, because our number is depleting much.
If Ruu is scum, she's gambling with the magic number to get an extra townie killed. the number is in favor of scum

I'm not gambling and I don't have a death wish but you people don't believe me so I'm doing what Phraze once suggested me "sacrifice yourself to prove you are town" Stupid I know but I'm out of options here.
Dec 3, 2016 7:20 AM

Jan 2008
If we have a mislynch today (though I don't think coro is town), a night kill, and RNG kills a town, it's an instant lose. Playing with the RNG is just way too reckless

Dec 3, 2016 7:23 AM

May 2015
@logic340 where are you my friend? Who are you voting for?
Dec 3, 2016 7:27 AM

May 2015
Kit said:
If we have a mislynch today (though I don't think coro is town), a night kill, and RNG kills a town, it's an instant lose. Playing with the RNG is just way too reckless

Q: is TPR consider town?
Dec 3, 2016 7:30 AM

Apr 2015
@Kit you know what else you know?
Dec 3, 2016 7:31 AM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
Kit said:

For the purpose of "does mafia out number town yet" calculation, yes

Dec 3, 2016 7:31 AM

Jan 2008
_Claire_ said:
@Kit you know what else you know?
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1571860&show=1600#msg48797144

Dec 3, 2016 7:32 AM

May 2015
Kit said:
Ruu said:

For the purpose of "does mafia out number town yet" calculation, yes

Great! I still don't think Claire is TPR but if TPR is consider part of town is good news.
Dec 3, 2016 7:41 AM

Apr 2015
Dec 3, 2016 7:43 AM

Jan 2010
TPR has their own win condition they can help either side as they chose. Their win condition is to guess the lynch correctly 3 times they will win (passive ability) games continues even if they win.
I trust Claire and Rinto at the moment. I feel like Claire and Kit at the hardest ones for me to read right now

@_Claire_ you said Kit soft claimed do you know what page that happened on?
Kit said:
I really like this post. I was thinking of how we could use the evil list to our advantage but it seems to do more harm than good if you ask me. There is now way for us to be certain that scum will end up on the list. So gambling on this phase to me seems like the wrong thing to do.

Ruu said:
Soren said:

If you are right and I'm wrong is still a win TPR won my last game. I don't like being second place >_> She won't die anyways so who cares?
You wont be second place if Claire meets her win condition so you don't have to worry about that. If you believe I am town, Claire is third party and kit is town then you only have to chose between coro, soren and rinto. Most of us believe rinto which would leave coro and soren. who would you vote for out of these two? This actually looks like a very capable scum team If you ask me.

Dec 3, 2016 7:44 AM

Apr 2015
Here is what I will suggest for town to do: Coromandel.

Though she is not what I WANTED to lynch, but I think its safe. I personally believe she was scum.

The reason why I tunnelled grr was I am sure he will be lynched but just dont know when.
Dec 3, 2016 7:45 AM

Jan 2008
I guess you could say I "know" Coro might be scum. But it isn't like the other things I "know" because of a certain circumstance.

Dec 3, 2016 7:45 AM

Jan 2010
logic340 ?? (unnamed role) - I am town
Ruu VT (soft claim)
kit (soft claim cop I think)
Rinto-kun VIG (soft claim) I honestly feel better about this than the Ruu and Soren hinted claims.
_Claire_ (kit says she is tpr)
Soren 11th (soft claim)
cormandel

What do you all think of this?

Dec 3, 2016 7:48 AM

Jan 2008
_Claire_ said:

Though she is not what I WANTED to lynch, but I think its safe. I personally believe she was scum.

The reason why I tunnelled grr was I am sure he will be lynched but just dont know when.
Will you move your vote to coro to help us then? It's currently on Ruu I think but you implied you guessed Rinto..

Dec 3, 2016 7:49 AM

May 2015
logic340 said:
TPR has their own win condition they can help either side as they chose. Their win condition is to guess the lynch correctly 3 times they will win (passive ability) games continues even if they win.
I trust Claire and Rinto at the moment. I feel like Claire and Kit at the hardest ones for me to read right now

Kit said:
I really like this post. I was thinking of how we could use the evil list to our advantage but it seems to do more harm than good if you ask me. There is now way for us to be certain that scum will end up on the list. So gambling on this phase to me seems like the wrong thing to do.

Ruu said:

You wont be second place if Claire meets her win condition so you don't have to worry about that. If you believe I am town, Claire is third party and kit is town then you only have to chose between coro, soren and rinto. Most of us believe rinto which would leave coro and soren. who would you vote for out of these two? This actually looks like a very capable scum team If you ask me.

I don't trust other people's reads. I had bad experiences with that so I make my own with out considering if someone is town read or scum read by the majority. If I had to choose I would say Soren but only because I can't questioned coro right now and I don't like to lynch people that can't defend themselves. If coro was here I would questoned her and based on her response I would vote for her or read her as town.
Dec 3, 2016 7:50 AM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
Ruu VT (soft claim)
Rinto-kun VIG (soft claim) I honestly feel better about this than the Ruu and Soren hinted claims.
Soren 11th (soft claim)
cormandel

I'm honestly very skeptical of Ruu at this point. I didn't say anything for most of the day phase to see who would push confirmed townies the hardest, and it was her. Even after I shared my knowledge she purposely ignores it and is still going after them. On top of that her vote is on Claire with Coro's vote.

Dec 3, 2016 7:51 AM

May 2015
Kit said:
_Claire_ said:

Will you move your vote to coro to help us then? It's currently on Ruu I think but you implied you guessed Rinto..

You really want to lynch coro eh? >_> She will die if things don't change why do you need Claire's vote?. Do you know something we don't?
Dec 3, 2016 7:52 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
logic340 said:

I don't trust other people's reads. I had bad experiences with that so I make my own with out considering if someone is town read or scum read by the majority. If I had to choose I would say Soren but only because I can't questioned coro right now and I don't like to lynch people that can't defend themselves. If coro was here I would questoned her and based on her response I would vote for her or read her as town.
I am not asking you to outright trust it I am asking you too look at it an analyze it from your point of view. Does any of it make sense? If so why? If not why not? I did one with Kit and coro as the suspect too I can post more we can look at this from every angel

Dec 3, 2016 7:52 AM

May 2015
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Ruu VT (soft claim)
Soren 11th (soft claim)
cormandel

I'm honestly very skeptical of Ruu at this point. I didn't say anything for most of the day phase to see who would push confirmed townies the hardest, and it was her. Even after I shared my knowledge she purposely ignores it and is still going after them. On top of that her vote is on Claire with Coro's vote.

Do you think I'm stupid enough to vote along side me buddy?
Dec 3, 2016 7:53 AM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
Kit said:

You really want to lynch coro eh? >_> She will die if things don't change why do you need Claire's vote?. Do you know something we don't?
I know scum have a vote stealing ability, and I know Rinto is prone to last minute vote switching, and I was worried Logic would vote Claire

Dec 3, 2016 7:54 AM

Jan 2010
[quote=logic340 message=48807246]logic340 ?? (unnamed role) - I am town
Soren 11th (soft claim)
cormandel
Ruu VT (soft claim)

What do you all think of this? This is the conclusion I came to early in day D4 IDK but this just feels like a good pairing.

Dec 3, 2016 7:55 AM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
Kit said:

Do you think I'm stupid enough to vote along side me buddy?
I don't think it's stupid if it's the only option left besides bussing

Dec 3, 2016 7:56 AM

May 2015
Kit said:
Ruu said:

I know scum have a vote stealing ability, and I know Rinto is prone to last minute vote switching, and I was worried Logic would vote Claire

Denja died so the action didn't go through right?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (39) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.